Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    Hmmm does not every single letter of that phrase have a symbolic meaning ?
    I want you and Geert to see if something is there, because it should be if your method is valid; which I do not doubt it is.

Leviticus 23:15-16,
    And you shall count for yourselves, from the morrow of the rest day from the day you bring the omer as a wave offering seven weeks; they shall be complete. You shall count until the day after the seventh week, [namely,] the fiftieth day, [on which] you shall bring a new meal offering to the Lord.

count = "safar"
    number = "mispar"
    number of the beast = "mispar hachayah"
    to tell, relate = "sappeir"

Dutch : tellen = to count; vertellen = to tell

German: z?hlen = to count; erz?hlen = to tell.

Why do numbers count?

https://twitter.com/mozeson/status/1127999824920498176

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1129312530684362752

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1137596463561748480

https://twitter.com/search?q=count%2...rc=typed_query

https://twitter.com/search?q=yom%20h...rc=typed_query

the fiftieth day (after the counting of the seven times seven days) = the sixth day ("yom hashishi") of Sivan = the day of the giving of the Troah = "mattan Torah"

Rashi:
    the sixth day: Scripture added a ?hey? on the sixth [day], at the completion of the Creation, to tell us that He stipulated with them, [?you were created] on the condition that Israel accept the Five Books of the Torah.? [The numerical value of the ?hey? is five.] (Tanchuma Bereishith 1). Another explanation for ?the sixth day? : They [the works of creation] were all suspended until the ?sixth day,? referring to the sixth day of Sivan, which was prepared for the giving of the Torah (Shab. 88a). [The?hey? is the definite article, alluding to the well-known sixth day, the sixth day of Sivan, when the Torah was given (ad loc.).]
    https://www.chabad.org/library/bible...showrashi/true

Okey, so you were not up for that. I think you need some of the wisdom of the CW in Vs(37 "Wisdom") that has a value of 416.

416 = Praise επαινος epainos --- The Holy One וקדוש qadowsh [Psa 78:41] --- was exhalted ותגבה [Eze 19:11] --- and hear ושמע [Dan 9:18]
    and they that understand ומשכילי --- Good הטבת towb [Gen 41:26] --- Riddles αινίγματα Enigmata --- Gifts δοματα doma [Mat 7:11]

426 = And God blessed ויברך אלהים (ord + sta) --- midst/middle/within תוך tavek

428 = CW of Vs(137) = "In the middle/midst" בתוך [Gen 6:1]
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-18-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Tell me Syvius, what is the wisdom of number 7 in gematria ?
    Why does Genesis 1:1 have 7 words & 28 (Tri(7)) letters ?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Tell me Syvius, what is the wisdom of number 7 in gematria ?
    Why does Genesis 1:1 have 7 words & 28 (Tri(7)) letters ?
    7 is the fifth prime number

but to squareheads it's the fourth

God created the world in six days and on the seventh day he rested.

The seventh day being our ongaoing reality, since in the first creationstory there is no mentioning of "and it was evening and it was morning, the seventh day" -- the account of the seventh day (Genesis 2:1-3, ending with "asher-bara elohim la'asot" (that God created to do)

the last three words ending with respectively "alef-mem-tav" -- which spell the word "emet" = truth

Yes that is the traditional answers. The 7th day and that it stands for spiritual perfection.

And I have also read that it is also the number used as a bridge or sign from the divine to the physical creation.

But in the codes you should rather think Alpha when you see it since it is the first letter of Alpha (0,007...)
    And it also connects to Pri(5 "The" ה = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord))

Now is not that perfect after seeing the connections in my first page here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Yes that is the traditional answers. The 7th day and that it stands for spiritual perfection.

And I have also read that it is also the number used as a bridge or sign from the divine to the physical creation.

But in the codes you should rather think Alpha when you see it since it is the first letter of Alpha (0,007...)
    And it also connects to Pri(5 "The" ה = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord))

Now is not that perfect after seeing the connections in my first page here ?
    Creation only was completed with the letter "hey" added to "shishi"

Genesis 2:2, And God completed on the seventh day

Rashi:
    Rabbi Shimon said: [A human being of] flesh and blood, who cannot [exactly] know his times and his moments, must add from the profane to the holy The Holy One, blessed be He, Who knows His times and His moments [exactly], entered it [the Sabbath] within a hairbreadth, and it therefore appeared as if He completed it [His work] on that day. Another explanation: What was the world lacking? Rest. The Sabbath came, and so came rest. The work was completed and finished. ? [from Gen. Rabbah 10:9]
    so it just appeared as if it was completed on the seventh, while in fact it was completed on the sixth

LXX has:
    και συνετελεσεν ο θεος εν τη ημερα τη εκτη - and God completed on the sixth day

remarkable since LXX Genesis 1:31 has:

και εγενετο εσπερα και εγενετο πρωι ημερα εκτη -- and it became evening and it became morning a sixth day

I thought you could read between the lines.

Gen 2:3 which is verse nr 34
    "And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made."
    - 34 = "Alpha" Αλφα (ord) = "One" (Eng ord) = Pri-ord(137) --- Alpha = 1/137..

Closed Thread

Thread Information