Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Well I know that Jesus is not only encoded in Genesis 1:1 but extremely encoded in there.
    He shows up a lot in my Creation Holograph of Wisdom part 3.

I think he is there since he is the savior.
    Also Jesus dependend on Abram's namechange ...

"b'hibaram" (Genesis 2:4), the 474th word from the beginning, can be read as "b'avraham" (for the sake of Abraham) since "hibaram" is written with the same letters as "avraham"

https://books.google.nl/books?id=8Pz...braham&f=false

Also Jesus dependend on Abram's namechange ...
    Yes my grandfather mentioned something about the name of Abraham being changed for the sake of Jesus some times before when i was younger.
    I never understood why though but I have never researched it either.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-17-2019 at 05:24 PM.

So guys, that ultimate riddle and code is being laid out so clear in my first page here now that I am not going to confirm it if anyone of you find it before my book is complete.
    And it won't help to ask Richard about it since he has promised me to keep silence until the book is finished.

But you will truly know if you find it and then you will not have to ask me about it since you will know given all the references to It in the first page here. You see guys, I learned from God, so I am being blatant about it and I have spread through the first page.

This is like the ultimate treasure hunt for codes, so happy treasure hunting while you wait for the book.

So guys, that ultimate riddle and code is being laid out so clear in my first page here now that I am not going to confirm it if anyone of you find it before my book is complete.
    And it won't help to ask Richard about it since he has promised me to keep silence until the book is finished.

But you will truly know if you find it and then you will not have to ask me about it since you will know given all the references to It in the first page here. You see guys, I learned from God, so I am being blatant about it and I have spread through the first page.

This is like the ultimate treasure hunt for codes, so happy treasure hunting while you wait for the book.
    John 8:58,

"Before Abraham got his namechange I (Desmild) am"

I had to check out why God changed his name now since we were talking about this.

The new names are indicative.
    (Gen. 17-5) "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thThy name shall be Abraham - Abram אברם literally signifies a high or exalted father. Ab-ra-ham אברהם differs from the preceding only in one letter; it has ה he before the last radical. Though this may appear very simple and easy, yet the true etymology and meaning of the word are very difficult to be assigned. The reason given for the change made in the patriarch's name is this: For a father of many nations have I made thee, אב המון גוים ab-hamon goyim, "a father of a multitude of nations." This has led some to suppose that אברהם Abraham, is a contraction for אב רב המון ab-rab-hamon, "the father of a great multitude."
    So his name got changed because he is the patriarch of the 12 Tribes. That did not have so much to do with Jesus.

I had to check out why God changed his name now since we were talking about this.

So his name got changed because he is the patriarch of the 12 Tribes. That did not have so much to do with Jesus.

Paul called Jesus Abraham's promised seed (son)

Galatians 3:16,
    Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, ?And to offsprings,? referring to many, but referring to one, ?And to your offspring,? who is Christ.

the letter that was added to Abraham's name is the same letter "hey" that was added to "shishi" in Genesis 1:31, turning "yom shishi" (sixth day) (with gematria 666) into "yom hashshi" (the sixthe day).

the letter "hey" of "hashishi" being the second letter of God's four-letter name that is present in the initial letters of "yom hashishi vay'chulu hashamayim", the last two words of Genesis 1:31, and the first two words of Genesis 2:1, "at the completion of creation"

The initial letters of "yom hashishi" are also the initial letters of "yeshu hanotzri" - Jesus the Nazarene.

without "hey" his name would have been "yeshu notzri" , with gematria 666

"av hamon goyim"

https://twitter.com/search?q=av%20ha...rc=typed_query

Rashi:

the father of a multitude of nations: אַב הֲמוֹן is an acrostic of his name [i.e., - אב ר הם]. (Gen. Rabbah 46:7). The ?resh? that was in it [his name] originally, denoting that he was the father only of Aram, which was his native place, whereas now [he became] the father of the whole world (Ber. 13a): nevertheless the ?resh? that was there originally was not moved from its place. For even the ?yud? in Sarai?s name complained to the Shechinah until it was added to Joshua, as it is said: (Num. 13:16):?and Moses called Hosea [הוֹשֵׁעַ] the son of Nun, Joshua [יְהוֹשֻׁעַ].? - [from Gen. Rabbah 47:1]
    https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1044491249078738944

Only with Abraham's letter "hey" added to "shishi" in Genesis 1:31 creation was completed and did "hashem" appear to be the creator of heaven and earth in the initial letters of "yom hashishi vaychulu hashamayim"

Alright so there is a maybe a connection between the lines there.

This is definitely not my field of the codes. You and Geert Van den Bos should go together and make a book on this category.
    I am having problems seeing the connections here but I get confused fast when you use the Hebrew words like "Hasishi"....
    Because this is completely different from the numerical codes, I wonder what the symbolic meaning in the Hebrew spelling of "seven hundred seventy and seven" is. Do you think you and Geert can figure that out ? I can guarantee you that there is something special there.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-18-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Alright so there is a maybe a connection between the lines there.

This is definitely not my field of the codes. You and Geert Van den Bos should go together and make a book on this category.
    I am having problems seeing the connections here but I get confused fast when you use the Hebrew words like "Hasishi"....
    Because this is completely different from the numerical codes, I wonder what the symbolic meaning in the Hebrew spelling of "seven hundred seventy and seven" is. Do you think you and Geert can figure that out ? I can guarantee you that there is something special there.

Seven = "sheva" -- שֶׁבַע(female) שִׁבְעָֽה "shiv'ah"(male)

seventy = "shiv'im" -- שִׁבְעִ֥ים

seven hundred = "sheva meiot" שֶׁבַע מֵא֖וֹת

Closed Thread

Thread Information