Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 117 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Okey so this is clearly not about the codes then, just your feelings.

tell me what kind of immoral things did God do in the bible ? We have to discuss this.
    Not true. It is not about my "feelings." It is about the many FACTS that prove the Bible cannot be true. If you want to discuss my REASONS we could start another thread.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Okey so this is clearly not about the codes then, just your feelings.

tell me what kind of immoral things did God do in the bible ? We have to discuss this.
    Get real Alex.

Your "codes" are TOTAL BULLSHIT = 10 x 117 (The Seal of God). That is the only issue you and I need to discuss.

The fact that there are some intriguing coincidences in the gematria of Genesis 1:1 is not worth discussing as long as you are deluded about your numerology which is obviously absurd.

That's the thing that we should discuss. Why do you think your codes are not random? Have you done any statistical analysis?

Think about this: When you create a ten thousand random numbers in the range of 1 to 5000 then there will necessarily be many meaningless matches. You know this is true, because you think that "TOTAL BULLSHIT" = 10 x 117 (The Seal of God) is one of those meaningless matches. But if you have so many meaningless matches, why would anyone believe any of them are meaningful? And how can you tell the difference between those that are meaningful and those that are not? And how do you settle disagreements, like between you and Gambini who bases his patterns on primes starting with 2 rather than 1? The fact that you two can each find "patterns" using contradictory assumptions exemplifies the fact that there is no meaning to any of it.

Why can't you answer this point? Why can't you even discuss it? Because you KNOW you cannot answer and you KNOW that it proves your numerology is TOTAL BULLSHIT.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Alright then, back to the codes.

So you are telling us that all the values of "Alpha" are insignifant since there are so many of them.

You can find values of "Alpha", "The Alpha", "and the Alpha", "and Alpha" and get them to suit your codes.

And I kow that you can get a very long list of numbers there of values to something with or "Alpha".
    But there are 31102 verses in the bible. And it's a long time since I have done probability calculations now but lets say you integrate verses redlecting the ordinal and standard of "Alpha" in Greek . You will get significant results.

Now if you add verses two in the bible we can find 31102 X 31102 combinations of this in the bible. (if I remember correct on about probabilities, correct me if I am wrong)
    And if we add three by three we can find 31102X31102X31102 verses so its more of less a infinite number of possible verse combinations we can do.

But it will hit in meaning everytime, even the individual verses are codes in harmony with what I claim.

Lets take number 49 "The Alpha" Ο Αλφα (ord) that you say is insignificant.

Well let's check out verse nr 49 "The Alpha" because every single "Alpha" verse has codes that go in harmony.
    - Nr.W = 12 "and" ו (Full)
    - Nr.L = 45 "Crowned" (Heb ord)
    - TV = 1702 = "Codes" 46 X 37 "of Wisdom"
    - FLW = 10X 34 "Alpha" (Gr ord) = "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Gr rev ord) = CW of Vs(99 "physics" (Eng ord))
    - CW = 400 + 71 "riddles" (Eng ord)
    - FLCW = 811 (81 "In the beginning seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb red)) = Pri(142 "riddle" (Eng sta))
    - W. surr. CW = 59 "God said" (Eng ord) --- since the CW = 71 "riddles" (Eng ord) (God said Riddles)
    - 3 CW = 10X 53 "of Torah" (Heb ord)
    - FLW + 3 CW = 10X 87 "Phi" (Eng sta)

See that harmonizes Richard. God is very good at doing this but you have to kind of figure out what words & phrases he likes to use. And the methods.
    And it harmonizes in every verse so you can't come with anything against my claims. bring it on, show us the Arabic codes of physics in the Quran.
    I'm the platinum league so good luck.

Do you really think that you, thebluetriangle or Sylvius have anything at all to come with against my claims ?
    I tell you right now that you do not. And I know that it can sound a bit high minded or narcissistic but it's all about what you can understand in the codes.
    And I have not seen much from the bible from you guys. Richard comes on top there but he only used Total values and mostly connections through words or phrases. He missed a lot.

Alright then, back to the codes.

So you are telling us that all the values of "Alpha" are insignifant since there are so many of them.

You can find values of "Alpha", "The Alpha", "and the Alpha", "and Alpha" and get them to suit your codes.

And I kow that you can get a very long list of numbers there of values to something with or "Alpha".
    AWESOME! You are finally talking about this point!

But there are 31102 verses in the bible. And it's a long time since I have done probability calculations now but lets say you integrate verses redlecting the ordinal and standard of "Alpha" in Greek . You will get significant results.

Now if you add verses two in the bible we can find 31102 X 31102 combinations of this in the bible. (if I remember correct on about probabilities, correct me if I am wrong)
    And if we add three by three we can find 31102X31102X31102 verses so its more of less a infinite number of possible verse combinations we can do.

But it will hit in meaning everytime, even the individual verses are codes in harmony with what I claim.

Lets take number 49 "The Alpha" Ο Αλφα (ord) that you say is insignificant.

Well let's check out verse nr 49 "The Alpha" because every single "Alpha" verse has codes that go in harmony.
    - Nr.W = 12 "and" ו (Full)
    - Nr.L = 45 "Crowned" (Heb ord)
    - TV = 1702 = "Codes" 46 X 37 "of Wisdom"
    - FLW = 10X 34 "Alpha" (Gr ord) = "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Gr rev ord) = CW of Vs(99 "physics" (Eng ord))
    - CW = 400 + 71 "riddles" (Eng ord)
    - FLCW = 811 (81 "In the beginning seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb red)) = Pri(142 "riddle" (Eng sta))
    - W. surr. CW = 59 "God said" (Eng ord) --- since the CW = 71 "riddles" (Eng ord) (God said Riddles)
    - 3 CW = 10X 53 "of Torah" (Heb ord)
    - FLW + 3 CW = 10X 87 "Phi" (Eng sta)

See that harmonizes Richard. God is very good at doing this but you have to kind of figure out what words & phrases he likes to use. And the methods.
    And it harmonizes in every verse so you can't come with anything against my claims. bring it on, show us the Arabic codes of physics in the Quran.
    I'm the platinum league so good luck.
    OK, you say you could "harmonize" that verse you tried.

I say you can "harmonize" any random text that way using your methods.

So you can prove me wrong in a heartbeat. All you need to do is present a text that cannot be harmonized using your methods.

That's all you gotta do. If you can show me a text that can NOT be harmonized, then I will know what your rules are.

Got it?

Check out my blog site

You do understand Richard that you need a book with verses for this, and the verse orders has to define the codes in each verse in harmony like we see in the bible.

What book do you suggest exactly ?

You do understand Richard that you need a book with verses for this, and the verse orders has to define the codes in each verse in harmony like we see in the bible.

Let's do the Book of Mormon? It's only English, but that should be enough to prove the point.

Check out my blog site

Or you could use the Catholic Bible if you think that God designed the 66 Books.

Check out my blog site

Alright, give me the book of Mormon or a link with verse orders please so that there is no debate on the version (if there are different versions at all)

Alright, give me the book of Mormon or a link with verse orders please so that there is no debate on the version (if there are different versions at all)
    I'll accept whatever links you find assuming they are legit.

http://bookofmormon.online/home

Check out my blog site

Hmmm maybe the book of mormor is not the best choice because Joseph Smith was a freemason. So there are probably codes there but freemasonic codes. A Norwegian guy found that in the writings of shakespear. To be honest, it would be more fair to use a ancient text here. But the freemasonic codes are very different from God's codes in the bible anyway so we can do the book of Mormon, but there are better alternatives in my opinion. But I will go for the book of mormon now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information