Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
    After a lot of hard thinking I've come up with a list of nouns in Genesis 1.1 - 2.3 (the seven days of Creation) which is I hope close to truly consistent. In compiling these lists I've been influenced by my early work and the familiarity of the text, but I think I've finally seen past that and gotten a more consistent list. It's simpler to put in the noun or noun phrase without articles and also consistent with the four ark and altar encodings also found there. Sticking to that principle made compiling the list a lot easier and the list itself is now managably short. I've included in the list only the first instance of every noun, although if the plural form was found later I put that in too. If the noun was part of a noun phrase or included an adjective, that form was used. The individual nouns within the phrase were also included.

Here's the list, which is 81 items long. My primary aim was to be as consistent as possible and avoid any cherry picking or similar errors. I was amazed to find I'd previously missed a few nouns that were sitting there in the text, one right at the beginning ('beginning'). My only excuse is to say that looking at the familiar with new eyes isn't easy. The discussions on this thread certainly helped here, so thanks for them, Richard.

beginning 189/911
    God 71/86
    heavens 569/390
    earth 304/291
    darkness 370.328
    surface of the deep 868/591
    surface 505/140
    deep 84/451
    spirit of God 615/300
    spirit 478/214
    waters 896/90
    light 254/207
    day 705/56
    night 274/75
    evening 526/272
    morning 306/302
    expanse 831/380
    sky 820/390
    dry ground 1305/317
    ground 511/206
    one place 224/199
    place 109/186
    land 85/291
    seas 206/50
    vegetation 937/305
    seed-bearing plants 329/976
    plants 451/372
    seed 114/277
    trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it 3019/2439
    trees on the land that bear fruit
    trees 400/160
    fruit 605/290
    lights 354/641
    signs 266/831
    seasons 416/170
    days 805/100
    years 896/400
    two great lights 1417/1098
    greater light 652/740
    lesser light 584/411
    stars 491/98
    expanse of the sky 1930/775
    water 796/90
    living creatures 1299/590
    creatures 794/590
    birds 205/156
    great creatures of the sea 1482/642
    living and moving thing 1400/1403
    winged bird 680/306
    living creatures 1299/453
    creatures 794/430
    livestock 827/52
    creatures that move along the ground 2580/540
    creatures 794/540
    wild animals 774/715
    animals 231/430
    man in our image, in our likeness 1490/789
    likeness 319/450
    man in our image 662/263
    man 91/45
    image of God 199/246
    image 62/160
    male and female 218/390
    male 76/227
    female 87/157
    face of the whole earth 1201/486
    face 15/140
    whole earth 907/946
    fish of the sea 508/462
    fish 407/123
    sea 106/50
    birds of the air 584/551
    air 100/390
    breath of life 422/23
    breath 306/430
    life 50/23
    green plant 508/682
    food 130/56
    vast array 1583/133
    work 670/497
    work of creating 921/91

Of these 81 items, 59 were found as pairs in the Garden, which is 73%. In terms of statistical significance, assuming a 55% success rate with random pairs, 73% equates to a 1 in 1360 shot. This is well above 3 Sds above the mean (p = 0.0007), which was a surprise even to me. It also depends on the expected success rate and if that varies even by 2& either way, we can expect the significance to go up or down by a factor of 3. This is still, at worst, likely to be about 3 SDs above the mean though.

If we combine this list with my tabernacle items (20 out of 25) to give a longer list of 106 items, 79 of which are found as pairs, the percentage hits increases to 75% and the significance now is 1 in 38200, which is over 4 SDs above the mean (a '4 sigma' result), depending of course on the mean success rate at finding random pairs being 55%.

The new Bible Code contains a lot of geometry, but the central figure in the code, harbouring its essential message, is a figure I call the September-11 Cube. Here it is.

Name:  The September-11 Cube III.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  73.7 KB

The September-11 Cube is created by taking the cube of 9, 729, and striking it through three times.

I found cube 729 (cephas, or rock, has a gematria of 729) in the gematria of the 9/11 targets:

The Pentagon (o) = 125, the cube of 5
    The World Trade Centre (o) = 218, a cubic shell
    218 + 125 + 343, the cube of 7.
    The North Tower + The South Tower (o) = 386, another cubic shell
    343 + 386 = 729, the cube of 9.

The striking throu was accomplished on 9/11, when three airplanes struck the North Tower from the north (flight 11), the South Tower from the south (flight 175) and the Pentagon from the west (flight 77). The formation of the September-11 cube is illustrated below:

Name:  The September-11 Cube II.jpg
Size:  122.6 KB

The struck through part is formed from 217 units.

The messsge is revealed by shining a light through the September-11 cube to reveal a hexagon with its internal Star of David, as illustrated below.

Name:  Shining a Light Through September-11 Cube.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  62.9 KB

The projected figure is hexagon 217 with Star of David 121 and this is the message they send

Christ's Second Coming (o) = 217
    Second Coming (o) = 121

Incredibly, the internal structure of the figure is reflected in the words themselves. The three coloured areas in fact give

Christ's = 96 = six rhombuses
    Second = 60 = six triangles
    Coming = 61 = central hexagon

The Star of David is of course the perfect figure to announce the return of Christ, which was the essential message of 9/11, itself a manifestation of Christ's Second Coming.

One final thing: the three flight numbers, 11, 175 and 77, sum to 263

Messiah (s) = 263
    Adam B'tselemenu(Heb) = 263

Just tonight, I realised that the September-11 Cube, its 2D (planar) projection, the event that created it and it's internal structure are all found together within the Garden, alongside Reshith (911) and 'Nine eleven' (609). Most of these numbers only occur once, where you see them. I haven't had time yet to show them all, but the clustering effect around '911' is obvious here.

Behold:

Name:  September-11 Cube.jpg
Size:  64.0 KB

Every single word string overlaps or touches the word string for Reshith, the beginning, with gematria 911. Finding them all in the Garden is a 1-in-20 shot, but finding them all in the second half of the Garden and all touching the 911 word string is far more improbable. Everything is there: cubes 125, 343 and 729, the two cubic shells representing the twin towers/WTC, hexagon 217 and the Star of David hidden inside - now revealed as the symbol of Christ's Second Coming.

Soli deo Gloria!

Quote Originally Posted by thebluetriangle View Post
    trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it 3019/2439
    trees on the land that bear fruit
    Here there Bill,

I noticed that the numerical values are missing from "trees on the land that bear fruit" and when I went to add them for you I noticed that you included the numerical value of the Hebrew for "after its kind" but didn't include it in the English. I highlighted the word red:

עץ 160
    פרי 290
    עשה 375
    פרי 290
    למינו 136
    אשר 501
    זרעו 283
    בו 8
    על 100
    הארץ 296

I think it's problematic to be chopping up the Hebrew in a way that breaks that natural grammar, but if that's what you want to do, OK.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Here there Bill,

I noticed that the numerical values are missing from "trees on the land that bear fruit" and when I went to add them for you I noticed that you included the numerical value of the Hebrew for "after its kind" but didn't include it in the English. I highlighted the word red:

עץ 160
    פרי 290
    עשה 375
    פרי 290
    למינו 136
    אשר 501
    זרעו 283
    בו 8
    על 100
    הארץ 296

I think it's problematic to be chopping up the Hebrew in a way that breaks that natural grammar, but if that's what you want to do, OK.
    Yes, well spotted. To be consistent with the other items on the list I felt it was best to include the longest version: "trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it". But to also include "according to their various kinds" gave an value for the English phrase of over 4600, which was a larger ordinal value than the entire Garden. "According to their various kinds." is a clause at the end of the sentence in English but is found in the middle of the sentence in Hebrew, as you point out. This was the only time I had that issue, if I recall correctly, as that phrase is usually found at the end in both the English and the Hebrew. So it was a choice between adding to the end of the English encoding a phrase I hadn't added to any others, or leaving the equivalent Hebrew phrase in place, rather than cutting it out, and I thought the second option was best.
    Last edited by thebluetriangle; 05-23-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    It is what Paul mentioned "circumcion of the heart"

(to mind something is a matter of the heart)

Romans 2:25-29,
    Circumcision, to be sure, has value if you observe the law; but if you break the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. Again, if an uncircumcised man keeps the precepts of the law, will he not be considered circumcised? Indeed, those who are physically uncircumcised but carry out the law will pass judgment on you, with your written law and circumcision, who break the law. One is not a Jew outwardly. True circumcision is not outward, in the flesh. Rather, one is a Jew inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart, in the spirit, not the letter; his praise is not from human beings but from God.
    Genesis 14:13,
    And the fugitive came and he told Abram the Hebrew, and he was living by the oaks of Mamre the Amorite, the brother of Eshkol and the brother of Aner, who were Abram's confederates.

Abram's confederates = בַּעֲלֵי בְרִית אַבְרָם "balaei b'rit Avram"

Rashi:
    They gave him advice concerning circumcision (Aggadath Bereishith 19:3), as is explained elsewhere) (below 18:1). [According to Aggadath Bereishith, the covenant mentioned is that of circumcision.]
    Genesis 18:1, Now the Lord appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, and he was sitting at the entrance of the tent when the day was hot.
    Rashi:
    He [Mamre] was the one who counseled him about circumcision. Therefore, He appeared to him [Abraham] in his [Mamre's] territory. [from Tan. Vayera 3])
    the brother of Eshkol

אֶשְׁכֹּל = cluster (of grapes)

but see this:

Eshkol build from "eshech"= testicles.

By the way, do you think that the priest of the most high was on psychedelics?

Genesis 14:18, And Malchizedek the king of Salem brought out bread and wine, and he was a priest to the Most High God.

Last edited by sylvius; 05-23-2017 at 09:48 AM.

I thought readers might like to see the 9/11 clustering effect I found in the Garden in more detail.

The new table shows every instance in the Garden of the numbers that define cube 729 and its internal structure, the September-11 Cube created from it by the three strikes, and the 2D projection that anounces Christ's Second Coming. Cube 729 was derived from the three 9/11 targets:

The World Trade Centre (o) = 218, a cubic shell that surrounds cube 125 to form cube 343
    The North Tower + The South Tower (o) = 386, a cubic shell that surrounds cube 343 to form cube 729

The three strikes affected 217 of the 729 units in the cube to create the September-11 Cube, and the 2D projection that formed hexagon 217 and the Star of David 121.

The event that created the September-11 cube out of cube 729 was of course 9/11, or 'nine eleven'.

Name:  September-11 Cube III.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  73.8 KB

Notice how all the word strings except one are clustered together on the right-hand side of the Garden, a very asymmetric pattern. I found and published the details of the September-11 Cube over a decade ago, but only found the Garden in December 2015. Yet every number that defines the cube, along with the event that created it, is there! A random pattern in the text would look nothing like this, and in fact at least a couple of the numbers would likely not be found in the text at all.

But the number of overlaps, or the percentages of overlaps, is NOT what I've been stressing! You decided to go down that route. I stated that a single overlap or close proximity between two word strings was enough. That appeared to me at the time be the sign of an encoding. I still think it may be true, in fact, although as I also stated, the code has not been designed by some rote method and there are exceptions - but there are always good reasons for it. You refuse to highlight that in your tests. You are designing your own tests, based on your own (mis)understandings of what the code means, then claiming it means nothing. All you're really showing is that you haven't completely understood it in the first place, which has been true from the start. You are in fact guilty of exactly what I've been guilty of myself many, many times, going all the way back to 2001 when I began: Constructing flawed hypothesis based on limited and misunderstood information, guided not by the Holy Spirit but by your own prejudices, man-made theologies, imagined patterns and personal preferences. We're all guilty of that all the time, and its the hardest thing in the world to see beyond it and think clearly about anything.

<snip>

Whether or not it is significant is one of the things I have been trying to discover. It may be that overlapping is not statistically significant, but we need the actual data to find that out in the first place, data I have requested. I am still as certain as ever that the Garden phenomenon itself is statistically significant, but not so certain about overlapping. It looked important at first, but I had very limited information when I wrote the web page. Remember though, I am talking about a minimum of one single overlap somewhere in the table, not the percentage of overlaps. I never once asked you to test for that. The frequency of pairs with at least a single overlap, on the other hand, is something that can be tested for and its significance determined. This is the phenomenon I highlight on the page - a single overlap or close proximity. 'Close proximity' with or without overlaps is currently subjective, although it can be measured and I have already suggested a test for that. It is important to stress though that the presence of these number pairs in the Garden is just as important and may in fact be the phenomenon that I was meant to find.

You have not proved that at all! Your test comparing the percentage overlaps against randomised pairs did not list the number of single overlaps in each case, which is the information I wanted. Edit: I forgot to answer the most misleading part of your statement, that the numbers are no different from 'random chance'. the randomised pairs were all found in the garden already. They were randomised variants of the original data, all of which is found in there at considerable odds against 'random chance'.
    Hey there Bill,

I ran the tests again on the list of 54 pairs (the combined list you asked me to make). I counted one "overlap" if there was at least one overlap. I then shuffled the pairs in the list and ran the test again. As with my original tests, the results are exactly what we would expect from random pairs. The non-randomized list had 31 overlaps, which is just barely (0.19) greater than one standard deviation from the mean.

Name:  overlap_test_list54.JPG
Size:  57.2 KB

Now let's compare this to what you claim on you Garden page (link):

Quote Originally Posted by Bill's Garden Page
    The New Bible Code in founded on a unique two-stage encryption-decryption process. Numbers have been encrypted within the text of the NIV Bible (and elsewhere) under the ordinal value system and are converted into words or phrases under the standard value system. The numbers 'planted' in the garden are no exception. However, in addition, each concept is encoded twice, the numbers coming from biblical Hebrew and modern English. These act as a double witness to the reality of the code. How do we know the two numbers are meant to witness together? Rather than being randomly scattered within the text, the word strings summing to these numbers are always very close to each other, usually overlapping. [5] This consistent close proximity between the two numbers is highly improbable - as is their very presence, because many numerical values are not found in the Garden. [6] As far as I am aware this double-witness phenomenon is another unique feature of the New Bible Code.
    I believe the statement highlighted red has been proven to be false.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I thought readers might like to see the 9/11 clustering effect I found in the Garden in more detail.

The new table shows every instance in the Garden of the numbers that define cube 729 and its internal structure, the September-11 Cube created from it by the three strikes, and the 2D projection that anounces Christ's Second Coming. Cube 729 was derived from the three 9/11 targets:

The World Trade Centre (o) = 218, a cubic shell that surrounds cube 125 to form cube 343
    The North Tower + The South Tower (o) = 386, a cubic shell that surrounds cube 343 to form cube 729

The three strikes affected 217 of the 729 units in the cube to create the September-11 Cube, and the 2D projection that formed hexagon 217 and the Star of David 121.

The event that created the September-11 cube out of cube 729 was of course 9/11, or 'nine eleven'.

Name:  September-11 Cube III.jpg
Size:  73.8 KB

Notice how all the word strings except one are clustered together on the right-hand side of the Garden, a very asymmetric pattern. I found and published the details of the September-11 Cube over a decade ago, but only found the Garden in December 2015. Yet every number that defines the cube, along with the event that created it, is there! A random pattern in the text would look nothing like this, and in fact at least a couple of the numbers would likely not be found in the text at all.
    Has it anything to do with the workers of the eleventh hour of Matthew 20:6-9?

And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing. And he said to them, Why do you stand here idle all day? They said to him, Because no one has hired us. He said to them, You go into the vineyard too. And when evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, Call the labourers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last, up to the first. And when those hired about the eleventh hour came, each of them received a denarius.

cf. Matthew 23:18-21,

But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, Why put me to the test, you hypocrites? Show me the coin for the tax. And they brought him a denarius. And Jesus said to them, Whose likeness and inscription is this? They said, Caesar's. Then he said to them, Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.

Last edited by sylvius; 05-24-2017 at 12:44 AM.

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/statu...47347534716928

Trump leaves a note in the Western Wall. What do you think he wished for?

Money, power and much sex

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey there Bill,

I ran the tests again on the list of 54 pairs (the combined list you asked me to make). I counted one "overlap" if there was at least one overlap. I then shuffled the pairs in the list and ran the test again. As with my original tests, the results are exactly what we would expect from random pairs. The non-randomized list had 31 overlaps, which is just barely (0.19) greater than one standard deviation from the mean.

Name:  overlap_test_list54.JPG
Size:  57.2 KB

Now let's compare this to what you claim on you Garden page (link):

I believe the statement highlighted red has been proven to be false.
    Hi Richard.

Thanks for doing this work. One SD above the mean isn't exactly what we would expect, though. It's a little better than what we would expect, although not as good as I would have expected at the beginning of this discussion, when I wrote the webpage you quoted from.

You've shown that the Biblical list gives results 1 SD above the mean. This is on top of the improbability of finding them in the Garden and can only add more shine to the double witness phenomenon. I had moved away from claiming they overlapped and was using the phrase 'in close proximity' to describe them. They have to be in close proximity simply to be in the Garden, of course, so 'presence in the Garden' and 'proximity' or 'overlapping' may simply be different measures of the same phenomenon.

However, you have compared the biblical list with randomised lists of numbers already found there. If as I am saying many of them are encoded then they can hardly serve as a control set for testing the phenomenon. Only random number pairs can do that. The fairest test is to use random number pairs in the same range, as you have been doing for most of the other tests, then work out the percentage of biblical word pairs that have at least one overlap against the random number pairs.

There would then be two parts to this test:

1. Test the biblical pairs against random pairs as usual to see what percentage of each are found in the Garden. Call them B(g) and R(g).
    2. Test the biblical pairs against the same random pairs to see what percentage of each have one overlap. Call them B(o) and R(o)

If B(o)/R(o) > B(g)/R(g), overlapping pairs in the Garden might be an even more statistically significant phenomenon than the presence of those pairs in the Garden. Your initial results suggest that might be the case.

Any chance you might do that test?
    Last edited by thebluetriangle; 05-24-2017 at 04:02 AM.

Thread Information