Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Has it anything to do with the workers of the eleventh hour of Matthew 20:6-9?

And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing. And he said to them, Why do you stand here idle all day? They said to him, Because no one has hired us. He said to them, You go into the vineyard too. And when evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, Call the labourers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last, up to the first. And when those hired about the eleventh hour came, each of them received a denarius.

cf. Matthew 23:18-21,

But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, Why put me to the test, you hypocrites? Show me the coin for the tax. And they brought him a denarius. And Jesus said to them, Whose likeness and inscription is this? They said, Caesar's. Then he said to them, Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.
    I worked out the ordinal value of Matthew 20.9:

'The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius.' (o) = 729

This is the number of spheres in the September-11 Cube, which we've just been discussing! The verse contains 'eleventh' and 209 itself (from 20.9) is a multiple of 11, so numbers clustered around 9/11 are found here. I'll certainly look into it. 9/11 was in many ways 'the eleventh hour' for mankind and was payment for sin.

The Code Signal

As a coda to the above discussion, I would like to show everyone the 'code signal', as I call it.

This is based on the last set of 81 number-pairs I produced, reduced to 80. To obtain them I extracted every noun or noun phrase in the Hebrew Bible (of which there were 80), took its NIV equivalent and calculated the standard value of each Hebrew/English phrase, which gave 80 number-pairs. Then I looked for each number in the Garden (Genesis 1.1 - 5, NIV). If both numbers were found in the text as a word-string then it was counted as a YES result. If only one number, or neither number, was found there, then this was counted as a NO result.

I produced a graph of the expected results from hundreds of sets of randomised number pairs. We know from previous work done during this discussion that about 54% of the number-pairs in each set should be found. Like tossing a coin, each test gives a yes/no answer (because the pair is either found in the Garden or not), so the randomised results form a classic binomial distribution, which I've smoothed off here to produce a nice curve. Then I added the result for the set of bibical number-pairs, which was 73%, well beyond the bulk of randomised sets.

Name:  Bell Curve III.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  48.8 KB

The difference between the biblical result and the mean of the randomised results is the code signal, solid evidence that there is a code in the NIV Bible.

Edit: Because I tested every noun or noun phrase in Genesis 1.1 to 2.3 (the Creation narrative), not all of which would be on a list of created things, we would expect the code signal to be masked by the probable inclusion of much unencoded material. These pairs would have the same success rate for inclusion as randomised number pairs and so dilute the signal. This is the main reason why the success rate for the biblical list is 73& and not 100%.

For more details, please go to the new webpage.
    Last edited by thebluetriangle; 07-14-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Thread Information