Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Which MBTI type is Jesus?

Deleted post.
    Last edited by rdelmonico; 09-27-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    There is a minimal level of dignity that should be afforded to all.
    No-one is above anyone else.
    No-one cares what you know unless they know that you care.
    Winning an argument and losing a friend is not (in my humble opinion) winning.

hi rdelmonic, Did you pick up on Sylvie's "quadrune", or does 'Keirsey' just like playing bridge?

BTW, no 'p' in Samson, a pet peeve of mine mainly because I believe Samuel a type of the Holy Spirit, and HIS SON 'Samson" enacting the God's Word Script (tying the tales together..)

All those weird initials may say something to someone, but spare me, please!

"Great peace have they who love thy Law, and nothing shall offend them". Ps 119:165

Name:  final4.gif
Views: 19
Size:  22.3 KB
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

duxrow

Deleted post.
    Last edited by rdelmonico; 09-27-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    There is a minimal level of dignity that should be afforded to all.
    No-one is above anyone else.
    No-one cares what you know unless they know that you care.
    Winning an argument and losing a friend is not (in my humble opinion) winning.

dp:

Quote Originally Posted by rdelmonico View Post
    I DO NOT WANT TO DEBATE ANYONE!
    Is that clear enough or do I have to quit this forum?

I see these debates as a big ego trip.
    Half of what anyone is sure that they know will turn out to be wrong, that includes me.
    Why should I debate?
    I don't enjoy it.
    delmonico,

then why do you participate in a forum that allows us to interact with each other? Iron sharpens iron.

Quote Originally Posted by dpenn View Post
    dp:

delmonico, then why do you participate in a forum that allows us to interact with each other? Iron sharpens iron.
    Guess he's gone, dp, but thanks for your intercept. I'd been waiting for an answer.. in vain, it seems.. /s/ dux

Seems to me, (Rick, is it) that we have many more personalities than four (4). The twelve sons of Jacob (like the 12 apostles) may not even be enough.

Matthew: King Line (includes 19 kings from David to Jeconiah..) Father-to-Son until NT..?
    Mark: his Gospel was maybe intended for the Romans, because it accentuates the "straightway", the "suddenly", and is the shortest of the four Gospels. The final chapter is of special note because of the "sign of believers", Mk16:17.
    Luke: Priest Line (beginning with Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. Harks back to Melchizedek)
    John: Many figurative metaphors plus "I AM" statements.

Each one of the four gospels begin differently, and are believed by many to be likened to four different audiences, or four cardinal compass points, or the four Marching Leaders of Israel, or even the four Rivers in the Garden of Eden.

http://cswnet.com/~duxrow/harmony.htm
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Thread Information