Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

911 Was an Inside Job by US Government CIA and Israeli Mossad agents

Hi folks! It's me again! I'd like anyone to discuss what you believe about 911. I know this topic has been a hot issue for some for quite some time now. But it's about time that the American people get hold of their thoughts, and realize that they have been sleeping in a lying world. It's time for you to know the truth folks.

Rather than bore you with excessive evidences and detail from the start, let me first simply share my position, and we'll start from there.

In short, September 11th was based on a 1960's CIA False Flag plot to plunge the US into war with Cuba. The CIA called this, "Operation Northwoods". In this scenario, two hijacked planes would slam into the WTC buildings and Castro would be blamed for it. September 11th happened nearly identically as Operation Northwoods was supposed to happen. But thanks be to God, John F. Kennedy would not go through with this. In fact, JFK knew who the enemies were (Rothschild Jews) and signed executive order to remove control of the printing of money from them (false Jews) and return Constitutional control of money printing to the Government. A few months later, he was assassinated by the CIA with Oswald as a Patsy who took the fall for it. His own CIA boss assassinated him to keep him quiet so as not to expose the truth.

Sadly, some 40 years later, the group responsible for the murder of JFK, was also responsible for 911 using Operation Northwoods as their bases. The goal was to get the United States into another war by staging a false-flag attack as "the New Pearl Harbor" the Illuminati needed to justify war.

Summary:

911 was based on Operation Northwoods from the 1960 involving hijacked planes to be smashed into the WTC buildings, and blamed on CUBA, except in our day it was blamed on Osama Ben Laden (Patsy towards the Bush family). The total plan included the complete take over of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Iran by 2005. Fortunately, many of us who are awake have been exposing their plot. But now (fearing they are running out of time) they are in a hurry to complete their mission, and have been using ISIS and our government (bot political parties) to assist Israel in its genocide against Christian's, Muslims, and Orthodox Jews.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    Hi folks! It's me again! I'd like anyone to discuss what you believe about 911. I know this topic has been a hot issue for some for quite some time now. But it's about time that the American people get hold of their thoughts, and realize that they have been sleeping in a lying world. It's time for you to know the truth folks.

Rather than bore you with excessive evidences and detail from the start, let me first simply share my position, and we'll start from there.

In short, September 11th was based on a 1960's CIA False Flag plot to plunge the US into war with Cuba. The CIA called this, "Operation Northwoods". In this scenario, two hijacked planes would slam into the WTC buildings and Castro would be blamed for it. September 11th happened nearly identically as Operation Northwoods was supposed to happen. But thanks be to God, John F. Kennedy would not go through with this. In fact, JFK knew who the enemies were (Rothschild Jews) and signed executive order to remove control of the printing of money from them (false Jews) and return Constitutional control of money printing to the Government. A few months later, he was assassinated by the CIA with Oswald as a Patsy who took the fall for it. His own CIA boss assassinated him to keep him quiet so as not to expose the truth.

Sadly, some 40 years later, the group responsible for the murder of JFK, was also responsible for 911 using Operation Northwoods as their bases. The goal was to get the United States into another war by staging a false-flag attack as "the New Pearl Harbor" the Illuminati needed to justify war.

Summary:

911 was based on Operation Northwoods from the 1960 involving hijacked planes to be smashed into the WTC buildings, and blamed on CUBA, except in our day it was blamed on Osama Ben Laden (Patsy towards the Bush family). The total plan included the complete take over of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Iran by 2005. Fortunately, many of us who are awake have been exposing their plot. But now (fearing they are running out of time) they are in a hurry to complete their mission, and have been using ISIS and our government (bot political parties) to assist Israel in its genocide against Christian's, Muslims, and Orthodox Jews.

Joe
    Hello Joe
    There was a tv program on late last night, but I was too tired to see it through to the end. It was to do with lost tapes concerning 911. I have heard the various conspiracy theories and like many things to do with the Bible, there is a mass of confusion created by all the different interpretations and opinions. Can we ever get to know the truth behind 911? Lost tapes, or destroyed evidence, there is ONE who knows.

It would seem like the great wealth owners (the banks in private hands) have control behind the scenes. Maybe WW3 is the bankers eventual goal to bring about a major reduction in the world's population. This is the only way these wealth owners can see how to maintain control and retain their wealth. Practically all the major economies around the world are on the verge of collapse. A massive population cannot be sustained and capitalism needs a major realignment. Capitalism cannot continue as it has done in the past. Capitalism is doomed to fail if it continues without realignment. Instead of collapsing where everything gets lost, the bankers can fund all sides in war such that whoever wins, the bankers come out on top by profiting from their funding of the winning side. The bankers win whoever wins or loses. It is history repeating itself, but on a grander scale than ever uncovered before.

What the great wealth owners fail to realize is that God has his own New World Order in store and God's plan will succeed where the bankers' plan will fail. God is alive and active and is working in the kingdoms of men. It is fascinating to watch these things unfolding and I am reassured of God's promises.

All the best
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Joe
    There was a tv program on late last night, but I was too tired to see it through to the end. It was to do with lost tapes concerning 911. I have heard the various conspiracy theories and like many things to do with the Bible, there is a mass of confusion created by all the different interpretations and opinions. Can we ever get to know the truth behind 911? Lost tapes, or destroyed evidence, there is ONE who knows.

It would seem like the great wealth owners (the banks in private hands) have control behind the scenes. Maybe WW3 is the bankers eventual goal to bring about a major reduction in the world's population. This is the only way these wealth owners can see how to maintain control and retain their wealth. Practically all the major economies around the world are on the verge of collapse. A massive population cannot be sustained and capitalism needs a major realignment. Capitalism cannot continue as it has done in the past. Capitalism is doomed to fail if it continues without realignment. Instead of collapsing where everything gets lost, the bankers can fund all sides in war such that whoever wins, the bankers come out on top by profiting from their funding of the winning side. The bankers win whoever wins or loses. It is history repeating itself, but on a grander scale than ever uncovered before.

What the great wealth owners fail to realize is that God has his own New World Order in store and God's plan will succeed where the bankers' plan will fail. God is alive and active and is working in the kingdoms of men. It is fascinating to watch these things unfolding and I am reassured of God's promises.

All the best
    David
    Hi David:

I'm glad you've elected to participate on this very important discussion. You are quite right about the bankers; they control and fund all wars and they choose who they want to win. I won't mention it right now, but I know the identity of these global bankers, and I'm willing to expose them; but not right now. The important issue is that these bankers have also taken control of our media (Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.); they control all media that is released to the public. So be careful on what you watch on television. National Geographic aired a series of 911 conspiracies yesterday, and it was all a big joke. They twisted nearly every fact we truthers have on 911.

For starters, let us focus on the 2 world trade center buildings. How many buildings came down? Most are only familiar with towers 1 and 2. Most do not know that buildings 5, 6, and 7 came down as well, yet none of them were struck by airplanes. I'll get to those later. For now, let's look at the science behind the collapse of the buildings.

WTC BUILDINGS

Folks we are told that jet fuel and furniture fires caused both towers to fall at zero resistance from any lower structure. Yet both fell at gravity speed (meaning there was no resistance).

FACT 1 - Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steal. The fires SHOULD have only been limited to the upper floors (110th give or take). Yet several of the first respondance tried to testify to the 911 commissioners that the basement had exploded and there were dead bodies there as well. One of the janitors testified that he heard an loud explosion in the basement before the first plane even hit. It was when he exited the building, he looked up and saw the first plane strike the tower. This janitor is no longer alive; he SUPPOSEDLY committed suicide a few years later; this holds true to hundreds of other eyewitnesses who are no longer with us today. Additionally, several first responders (firemen and police officers) heard subsequent controlled explosions in the towers as the towers collapsed. This is indicative of a controlled detonation.

Susan Landora, a former CIA asset, blew the whistle on this a few years ago, and has informed the public of about 15 white vans recorded on video, with people entering the towers between the hours of 0300 - 0530 hours. What were they doing? And why was the security systems turned off? Jeb Bush (brother of George Bush) owned the security systems of the WTC buildings. Interesting?

Now who was driving the white vans? Take a look at this photo:

Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  84.3 KBName:  download.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  71.7 KB

These vans were seen on the day of 911; roughly 15 or so. These vans were assigned to a moving company known as "Urban Moving Company". Who owned these vans? Mossad Israeli intelligence agents, of which five were seen "high fiving" each other when the first plane hit. About 70 Israeli Mossad agents were arrested shortly after 911, but the FBI secretly released all of them. The five Israeli's who were arrested told CNN reporters that their mission was to document and record the incident. HOW did they know about it? And why didn't they warn the United States seeing how they knew the EXACT day and time. Watch the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ImPcb4keY

Now getting back to the buildings, it is impossible for two massive sky scrapers to simply collapse because of office fires some 100 floors above. If anything, only that section of the building should have fallen, if at all. However, the WTC buildings were specifically designed to withstand aircraft impacts, as well as tolerate fires. Ever wonder why the fire suppression system was turned off? *clears throat* Think Jeb Bush might have had something to do with that? Or perhaps the CIA? Or what about the owner of the towers, David Rockefeller? It's no secret that David Rockefeller is part of the Illuminati and the Bilderberg group. Interestingly enough, Larry Steinberg, Zionist support and dual citizen Israeli/American citizen, leased the buildings six months prior to 911, and just happened to have started in insurance policy that specifically covers TERRORIST ATTACKS. He profited by $4,000,000,000 billion dollars after the 911 attacks.

Summary:

The towers were designed to withstand airplane collisions and fires, but for some odd reason, the suppression system was turned off, as well as its security systems. Several explosions were heard by eyewitnesses before and after the first place strikes. Jet fuel only burns for about 15 to 20 minutes at a maximum temperature of about 1,200 degrees; it takes more than 2,000 degrees to melt steal thereby weakening its structure. Demolition charges containing a substance known as nano-thermite (or Thermate) was used in conjunction with the detonation charges. The charges were installed months prior to 911 by suspects driving confirmed white vans owned by an Urban Moving Company, which is owned by Israel. Several of the eyewitnesses who have tried testifying as to what they saw, have all died mysterious deaths, yet their video's remain in circle on the internet.

Conclusion? Obviously this was NOT the work of Osama Ben Laden, especially considering he had close ties with the Bush family.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Hi David:

I'm glad you've elected to participate on this very important discussion. You are quite right about the bankers; they control and fund all wars and they choose who they want to win. I won't mention it right now, but I know the identity of these global bankers, and I'm willing to expose them; but not right now. The important issue is that these bankers have also taken control of our media (Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.); they control all media that is released to the public. So be careful on what you watch on television. National Geographic aired a series of 911 conspiracies yesterday, and it was all a big joke. They twisted nearly every fact we truthers have on 911.
    Hey Joe,

Please don't take any offense to my comments because I'm not trying to insult you. I believe in speaking directly and I encourage anyone else to do the same.

The 911 truther movement is one rooted in ignorance. The things you call facts are not really facts as I will discuss below.

For starters, let us focus on the 2 world trade center buildings. How many buildings came down? Most are only familiar with towers 1 and 2. Most do not know that buildings 5, 6, and 7 came down as well, yet none of them were struck by airplanes. I'll get to those later. For now, let's look at the science behind the collapse of the buildings.
    Building 7 was struck by debris that caused it to catch fire. This video proves that. People knew the building would come down because they even say it in the video.

The NIST concluded: the failure of structural “connections that were designed to resist gravity loads, but not thermally induced lateral loads."

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ecture/4278874

This was because the uncontrolled fire caused upward thermal expansion(heat rises) and buckled the floor tiles causing the building to come straight down.

And I know people say they heard explosions, but there is a perfectly good explanation for that. WTC 7 had massive diesel generators with large tanks of fuel that were to be used when the power went out. With uncontrolled fires, it's not a stretch to say the generators ignited.

Here is a very thorough debunking of the WTC 7 controlled demolition nonsense. http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

WTC BUILDINGS

Folks we are told that jet fuel and furniture fires caused both towers to fall at zero resistance from any lower structure. Yet both fell at gravity speed (meaning there was no resistance).
    Total nonsense. If you watch any video you can clearly see the columns falling faster than the building itself. This video debunks that claim. The math doesn't lie.

FACT 1 - Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steal. The fires SHOULD have only been limited to the upper floors (110th give or take). Yet several of the first respondance tried to testify to the 911 commissioners that the basement had exploded and there were dead bodies there as well. One of the janitors testified that he heard an loud explosion in the basement before the first plane even hit. It was when he exited the building, he looked up and saw the first plane strike the tower. This janitor is no longer alive; he SUPPOSEDLY committed suicide a few years later; this holds true to hundreds of other eyewitnesses who are no longer with us today. Additionally, several first responders (firemen and police officers) heard subsequent controlled explosions in the towers as the towers collapsed. This is indicative of a controlled detonation.
    The jet fuel doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt the steel. It just has to burn hot enough to affect the load bearing capability of the steel before it collapses. The fires burned plenty long for that very thing to happen.

There is no evidence of any controlled demolition. And the rest of your claims are just hearsay.

Susan Landora, a former CIA asset, blew the whistle on this a few years ago, and has informed the public of about 15 white vans recorded on video, with people entering the towers between the hours of 0300 - 0530 hours. What were they doing? And why was the security systems turned off? Jeb Bush (brother of George Bush) owned the security systems of the WTC buildings. Interesting?
    She's a crackpot. So what? Read this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer

n 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, for psychological evaluation. She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[14] In 2006, she was released on bail prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial and would not order her to be forcibly administered antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial.[1][14] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed."[15]

These vans were seen on the day of 911; roughly 15 or so. These vans were assigned to a moving company known as "Urban Moving Company". Who owned these vans? Mossad Israeli intelligence agents, of which five were seen "high fiving" each other when the first plane hit. About 70 Israeli Mossad agents were arrested shortly after 911, but the FBI secretly released all of them. The five Israeli's who were arrested told CNN reporters that their mission was to document and record the incident. HOW did they know about it? And why didn't they warn the United States seeing how they knew the EXACT day and time. Watch the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ImPcb4keY
    That's it? You actually believe this conspiracy nonsense on that silly video? There was NOT single thing in that video that would allow the wild claims you are making.

Now getting back to the buildings, it is impossible for two massive sky scrapers to simply collapse because of office fires some 100 floors above. If anything, only that section of the building should have fallen, if at all. However, the WTC buildings were specifically designed to withstand aircraft impacts, as well as tolerate fires. Ever wonder why the fire suppression system was turned off? *clears throat*
    Absolute nonsense. Not only is it possible, but it happened. Your comments indicate a gross ignorance of the science behind the WTC's falling. You have filled your head with garbage. No offense.

Think Jeb Bush might have had something to do with that? Or perhaps the CIA? Or what about the owner of the towers, David Rockefeller? It's no secret that David Rockefeller is part of the Illuminati and the Bilderberg group. Interestingly enough, Larry Steinberg, Zionist support and dual citizen Israeli/American citizen, leased the buildings six months prior to 911, and just happened to have started in insurance policy that specifically covers TERRORIST ATTACKS. He profited by $4,000,000,000 billion dollars after the 911 attacks.
    More nonsense.

Larry Silverstein didn't profit 4 billion from 9/11. That is what he was paid for the destruction. The value of the WTC was quite a bit higher. And let's not forget what it's going to cost to replace the WTC. It is much higher than 4 billion.

Also, considering the WTC was attacked in 93 it's perfectly logical to have a anti terrorism policy.

Summary:

The towers were designed to withstand airplane collisions and fires, but for some odd reason, the suppression system was turned off, as well as its security systems. Several explosions were heard by eyewitnesses before and after the first place strikes. Jet fuel only burns for about 15 to 20 minutes at a maximum temperature of about 1,200 degrees; it takes more than 2,000 degrees to melt steal thereby weakening its structure. Demolition charges containing a substance known as nano-thermite (or Thermate) was used in conjunction with the detonation charges. The charges were installed months prior to 911 by suspects driving confirmed white vans owned by an Urban Moving Company, which is owned by Israel. Several of the eyewitnesses who have tried testifying as to what they saw, have all died mysterious deaths, yet their video's remain in circle on the internet.

Conclusion? Obviously this was NOT the work of Osama Ben Laden, especially considering he had close ties with the Bush family.

Joe

Conclusion? The whole 9/11 truther movement is just plain nonsense.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Tell you what I never see discussed in these conversations, is the 3M visco-elastic mass damping system the World Trade Towers had

First of it's kind in the world, in a high-rise, plus they were retrofitted with roughly 10K more of them after the first attack in the 90's

After they would have melted, the wind torquing the building ( like normal ) might have easily caused some failures

Watch World Trade Center 7 being brought down through Demolition charges.....CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wZ3Gm0s5c

If they rigged WTC 7 for demolition, then obviously the same owner (Larry Steinberg - Rothschild Zionist) had the rest of them rigged as well.

Joe

Hey Joe,

Please don't take any offense to my comments because I'm not trying to insult you. I believe in speaking directly and I encourage anyone else to do the same.

The 911 truther movement is one rooted in ignorance. The things you call facts are not really facts as I will discuss below.
    You know, I find it rather bizarre when someone asks another not to be offended when they use offensive language? That's like asking someone not to doge a bullet if it is fired at them. But worry not my friend as I enjoy discussing the 911 conspiracy based on Operation Northwood’s from the 1960's...Are you familiar with that? Operation Northwood’s was a CIA exercise involving the hijacking of commercial airplanes to be slammed into the WTC buildings, and blamed on Cuba. Thank God that John F. Kennedy refused to comply. Unfortunately, the Zionists killed him for that, along with him signing executive order removing control of the printing of money from the Zionists Jews (Rothschild). A few months later...execution squad complements of the Bay of Pigs. Poor Oswald, who was a Patsy for the CIA, had no idea that he would be setup as the scapegoat.

Of course, I hope you're not one of those "magic bullet" believers who actually believes that a single bullet can penetrate four to five different boned places of the human body, make sharp turns and exits, and come out at its end unscathed? The bullet the Warren Commission provided barely had a mark on it. Yet the same type of bullet was fired on a single boned creature, and the bullet was nearly bent in half.

Building 7 was struck by debris that caused it to catch fire. This video proves that. People knew the building would come down because they even say it in the video.

Impossible! Are you suggesting that simple office furniture fires is enough to cause the complete cataclysmic collapse of an entire solid steel and concrete structure, and yet fall at gravity speed? Perhaps in Science Fiction this might be possible. But you know what? Let's say for the sake of argument, in the land of make believe, that you are correct. This means that corporate owners will no longer have to pay millions of dollars to have their buildings demised. Just light a few fires and BAM! The building will come down. Sorry but those who believe that fires could bring down sky scrapers are either delusional, or liars supporting 911 Liars instead of 911 Truthers.

Now here's a video of WTC 7 collapsing during demolition charges. And since one was rigged; they ALL were rigged.

The NIST concluded: the failure of structural “connections that were designed to resist gravity loads, but not thermally induced lateral loads."

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ecture/4278874
    NIST is a Zionist funded group that conjures up silly lies that they know the uneducated will believe. Unless I'm mistaken, NIST later reported that they have no idea how or why WTC 7 collapsed...or 5, or 6. Sorry my friend, but NIST is intentionally lying as they are supported and composed of AIPAC members...you know, the satanic Zionists.
    Once again, the fires were limited to the upper levels of all WTC buildings; especially towers 1 and 2. And the beams, aka structural supports, COULD NOT have weakened since they were not subjected to burning jet fuel or office fires. Therefore, ONLY THE EFFECTED floors that were burning would have the POTENTIAL for structural failure, thus causing a collapse of that section alone; NOT the entire building. Their conclusion violates the natural laws of physics, and is a fictional theory with no evidence to support its bazar claim.

This was because the uncontrolled fire caused upward thermal expansion(heat rises) and buckled the floor tiles causing the building to come straight down.
    Incredible! And this has never been proven, nor has this ever occurred on a sky scraper! Do you know how much negative pressure would be required to cause a complete catastrophic failure of the lower structures as the heat rises, for the building to fall? That's more wind or pressure produced by an F5 tornado. What you are reading, and they are proposing is complete Fiction. Negative pressure WILL NOT cause that kind of failure in the structural beams, and office fires do not burn hot enough for that to happen. And again, watch the video and you'll see for yourself, the demolition charges leading up to a Physical Science calculation in demising a building.

And I know people say they heard explosions, but there is a perfectly good explanation for that. WTC 7 had massive diesel generators with large tanks of fuel that were to be used when the power went out. With uncontrolled fires, it's not a stretch to say the generators ignited.
    Wrong again my friend. The janitors who worked that day all reported that the generators were turned off. This is routine when they are conducting maintenance, and especially during shutdown. Don't you find it interesting the most of the employees were gone that day? Was there a holiday or something? Why were most of the employees at home, most of whom were government agents or Israeli's?
    Besides, Diesel is a non-flammable liquid unless it is mixed with air and COMPRESSED high enough to detonate. Unlike gasoline, diesel fuel will not ignite. AND the generators are located on the bottom floor basement. How would COMPRESSION (required for an explosion) happen when the airplanes struck more than 100 floors above?

Here is a very thorough debunking of the WTC 7 controlled demolition nonsense. http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

WTC BUILDINGS
    And here's a better one that SHOWS WTC being destroyed by demolition charges: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wZ3Gm0s5c

Total nonsense. If you watch any video you can clearly see the columns falling faster than the building itself. This video debunks that claim. The math doesn't lie.

What math? Look. The fires were limited to the top floors of towers 1 and 2. Yet the janitor and several fire fighters all testified that the basement had been completely destroyed, with dead bodies nearly everywhere. Now how in the world would such an explosion from diesel engines take place like that? And for the record, Diesel does not explode as it is not a flammable liquid; it must be compressed before it will ignite. Don't believe me? Try it. Take a napkin or paper towel, and soak it in diesel and see if it will explode or ignite. It won't! Diesel must be mixed with air and compressed which leads to detonation.

THEREFORE, true science just disproved the NIST theory of diesel engines blowing up...must have been one heck of an explosion to bring down 10+ stories of buildings. Gee, now we know how to save money and bring down buildings. Just light a few fires, and use Diesel as our catalyst.

The jet fuel doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt the steel. It just has to burn hot enough to affect the load bearing capability of the steel before it collapses. The fires burned plenty long for that very thing to happen.

There is no evidence of any controlled demolition. And the rest of your claims are just hearsay.
    Wrong again! I'm an aircraft mechanic of 20 years’ experience, and jet fuel only burns for 15 minutes. That's not long nor hot enough to bend thick steel beams. PLUS, only the top floors were inflamed, while the rest were not affected by fire. So how were those beams weakened as the exact same time for the top floors to begin collapsing, thereby enabling a complete collapse WITHOUT RESISTANCE?

Newton's Law of Force basically explains that a force is consistent until it is opposed by an equal and opposite force. So we have the top floors of the towers collapsing into each subsequent lower section, and each lower section, and each lower section. This means as the upper collapsing buildings are falling, the lower undamaged floors SHOULD HAVE caused an equal opposing force to STOP the collapsing process, or at least divert the upper level collapsing towards the side. This did not happen! The entire structure fell from top to bottom and nearly FULL GRAVITY speed (meaning no resistance or opposing forces).

As for no evidence, take a look at this thermite residue...and notice also the steel beam that's melted as though someone took a blow torch. Office fires and jet fuel cannot do that. PLUS if its separation were a result of fatigue or failure, the appearance would denote a tear or rip, and not melted ends as though it were torch-cut.

Name:  171106thermite.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  44.2 KBName:  IRON04IMAGE.jpg
Size:  309.9 KB

She's a crackpot. So what? Read this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer

n 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, for psychological evaluation. She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[14] In 2006, she was released on bail prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial and would not order her to be forcibly administered antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial.[1][14] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed."[15]
    And how do you know she's a crack pot? Yes, she was unlawfully arrested and detained without a search warrant (Thanks to the Zionist Paul Wolfowitz's Patriot ACT) and held on a base for more than a year before a judge finally agreed to her release. And apparently, you haven't heard the NYPD radio transmission during the arrest of the Mossad agents driving the white van containing demolition charges, of which who all high-fived each other when the first plane hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

That's it? You actually believe this conspiracy nonsense on that silly video? There was NOT single thing in that video that would allow the wild claims you are making.

Absolute nonsense. Not only is it possible, but it happened. Your comments indicate a gross ignorance of the science behind the WTC's falling. You have filled your head with garbage. No offense.
    No science? FACT! For a building to collapse at full gravity, all opposing forces must be eliminated or else the collapse will fail, or else tilt to the side. There was no damage possible by single airplanes to WTC 1 or 2 to the lower floors. I believe the science you embrace is called, "Science Fiction".

Science forensic evidence also proves the existence of thermite. Now where did that come from? Why or how did the paint on the cars be completely burned off? Concrete doesn't do that!

More nonsense.

Larry Silverstein didn't profit 4 billion from 9/11. That is what he was paid for the destruction. The value of the WTC was quite a bit higher. And let's not forget what it's going to cost to replace the WTC. It is much higher than 4 billion.

Also, considering the WTC was attacked in 93 it's perfectly logical to have an anti-terrorism policy.
    Attacked by who? And why would Larry pen in his insurance agreement to be specifically covered for airplane strikes? And how convenient is it when a person purchases a policy and yet PAID 6 months later for buildings he leased?

Summary:
    Larry Steinberg leased (not purchased) the WTC buildings; he did not buy them. And his LEASE agreement included an insurance policy that specifically covered airplane strikes. How coincidental, especially considering the policy was started 6 months prior to 911. Only a fool would believe this was just mere coincidence.

Conclusion? The whole 9/11 truther movement is just plain nonsense.
    Says the men in black. I've just smashed your theories to peices...Do you have anymore NIST Sci-Fictional explanations?

Your move.

Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 09-09-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Impossible! Are you suggesting that simple office furniture fires is enough to cause the complete cataclysmic collapse of an entire solid steel and concrete structure, and yet fall at gravity speed? Perhaps in Science Fiction this might be possible. But you know what? Let's say for the sake of argument, in the land of make believe, that you are correct. This means that corporate owners will no longer have to pay millions of dollars to have their buildings demised. Just light a few fires and BAM! The building will come down. Sorry but those who believe that fires could bring down sky scrapers are either delusional, or liars supporting 911 Liars instead of 911 Truthers.
    Impossible? I don't think so. Professor Colin Bailey, University of Manchester proved that very thing. http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...es/default.htm

shows the various nominal fire curves for comparison. It can be seen that, over a period of 2 hours, the hydrocarbon fire is the most severe followed by the standard fire, with the external fire being the least severe fire although the slow heating fire represents the lowest temperature up to 30 minutes. It is noteworthy that for standard and smouldering fires, the temperature continuously increases with increasing time. For the external fire, the temperature remains constant at 680°C after approximate 22 minutes. Whereas for the hydrocarbon fires, the temperatures remain constant at 1100°C and 1120°C after approximate 40 minutes.

1100c is 2012f. That is more than enough temperature to collapse the towers. And the towers did NOT fall at gravity speed. If they did it would have taken roughly 9 seconds to fall. They took far longer than that to fall. There goes your other nonsense claim.

If you want to imply that I'm delusional, then I suggest you take a look in the mirror.

Now here's a video of WTC 7 collapsing during demolition charges. And since one was rigged; they ALL were rigged.

More nonsense. I already posted a scientific study that PROVES office fires can reach 2000f. Let's also not forget that after WTC 7 was hit from debris earlier in the day and the fires were uncontrolled until its collapse.

These fires were far worse than you or the rest of the conspiracy crowd lets on. You haven't posted anything credible to corroborate your ridiculous claims.

NIST is a Zionist funded group that conjures up silly lies that they know the uneducated will believe. Unless I'm mistaken, NIST later reported that they have no idea how or why WTC 7 collapsed...or 5, or 6. Sorry my friend, but NIST is intentionally lying as they are supported and composed of AIPAC members...you know, the satanic Zionists.
    Get real dude. They are far more believable than any of the crap you have posted.

Once again, the fires were limited to the upper levels of all WTC buildings; especially towers 1 and 2. And the beams, aka structural supports, COULD NOT have weakened since they were not subjected to burning jet fuel or office fires. Therefore, ONLY THE EFFECTED floors that were burning would have the POTENTIAL for structural failure, thus causing a collapse of that section alone; NOT the entire building. Their conclusion violates the natural laws of physics, and is a fictional theory with no evidence to support its bazar claim.

What? Complete BS! The support columns were constructed on the outer wall that were then connected to floor trusses.

Here is a nice video that deconstructs the layout of the towers. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/minutes/q_2907.html

The trusses would have expanded as they heated and then contracted as they cooled. As they cooled, the trusses would have pulled the support columns inward thus causing the collapse. There was NOTHING to stop it once it started. You can call the NIST whatever you like but they actually have REAL science behind their conclusion.

If you look at any pics of the towers on fire you can clearly see they were burning severely on the out core of the building.

Incredible! And this has never been proven, nor has this ever occurred on a sky scraper! Do you know how much negative pressure would be required to cause a complete catastrophic failure of the lower structures as the heat rises, for the building to fall? That's more wind or pressure produced by an F5 tornado. What you are reading, and they are proposing is complete Fiction. Negative pressure WILL NOT cause that kind of failure in the structural beams, and office fires do not burn hot enough for that to happen. And again, watch the video and you'll see for yourself, the demolition charges leading up to a Physical Science calculation in demising a building.

More BS! Office fires certainly DO burn hot enough to cause exactly what I said. The study above PROVES that. The study also proves that it only took roughly 40 mins to reach 2000f. The fires in WTC 7 raged on all day until the building finally collapsed.

Your video doesn't prove squat. This video along with the NIST combined with REAL science debunks your ludicrous assertions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8#t=34

Wrong again my friend. The janitors who worked that day all reported that the generators were turned off. This is routine when they are conducting maintenance, and especially during shutdown. Don't you find it interesting the most of the employees were gone that day? Was there a holiday or something? Why were most of the employees at home, most of whom were government agents or Israeli's?
    So what? This doesn't lend any truth to your conspiracy theories.

Besides, Diesel is a non-flammable liquid unless it is mixed with air and COMPRESSED high enough to detonate. Unlike gasoline, diesel fuel will not ignite. AND the generators are located on the bottom floor basement. How would COMPRESSION (required for an explosion) happen when the airplanes struck more than 100 floors above?
    Complete and utter nonsense. Diesel most certainly will ignite. It just has a higher flash point than gasoline. Here is a video that shows that diesel will ignite with a lousy little match.

Gee, I wonder if it would ignite when the fire is roughly 2000f+. Here is one such incident of diesel exploding. http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-n...rkers-stranded

And here is another. http://www.wlox.com/story/24516296/e...uries-reported

Also, the generators were NOT in the basement. Nine diesel generators were installed on the 5th floor. And it's not hard to believe since the entire building was on fire at least 5-6 hours.

It's also funny that engineers early on suspected diesel played a role in the fire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/29/nyregion/29TOWE.html

And here's a better one that SHOWS WTC being destroyed by demolition charges: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wZ3Gm0s5c
    That video shows NOTHING of the sort.

In this clear video you don't hear any explosions going off. This video is very telling. If you look at the top you can clearly see the roof collapsing before the rest of the building. And the roof is certainly collapsing before the so called "charges" in your video. If the building was brought down by "charges" then why is the roof collapsing on its own? The answer is obvious. Your theory is bunk.

What math? Look. The fires were limited to the top floors of towers 1 and 2. Yet the janitor and several fire fighters all testified that the basement had been completely destroyed, with dead bodies nearly everywhere. Now how in the world would such an explosion from diesel engines take place like that? And for the record, Diesel does not explode as it is not a flammable liquid; it must be compressed before it will ignite. Don't believe me? Try it. Take a napkin or paper towel, and soak it in diesel and see if it will explode or ignite. It won't! Diesel must be mixed with air and compressed which leads to detonation.
    What math? You made this erroneous claim: Folks we are told that jet fuel and furniture fires caused both towers to fall at zero resistance from any lower structure. Yet both fell at gravity speed (meaning there was no resistance).

I posted a video that PROVES they didn't fall at gravity speed. That would take roughly 9 seconds. They took considerably longer to fall. That is why the math doesn't lie. Your claims are meaningless.

Also, you erroneously claim again that diesel won't ignite. It certainly will. I proved that above.

THEREFORE, true science just disproved the NIST theory of diesel engines blowing up...must have been one heck of an explosion to bring down 10+ stories of buildings. Gee, now we know how to save money and bring down buildings. Just light a few fires, and use Diesel as our catalyst.
    No it didn't. True science proves you don't know what you are talking about.

Here is a video of diesel exploding. Guess what? The operator says the same thing you do. "Don't worry diesel won't explode".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2BbiUwE9VM

You're right though, a 2000 degree fire isn't enough to ignite diesel tanks. Thanks for the laugh.

Wrong again! I'm an aircraft mechanic of 20 years’ experience, and jet fuel only burns for 15 minutes. That's not long nor hot enough to bend thick steel beams. PLUS, only the top floors were inflamed, while the rest were not affected by fire. So how were those beams weakened as the exact same time for the top floors to begin collapsing, thereby enabling a complete collapse WITHOUT RESISTANCE?
    Already debunked this nonsense earlier.

Newton's Law of Force basically explains that a force is consistent until it is opposed by an equal and opposite force. So we have the top floors of the towers collapsing into each subsequent lower section, and each lower section, and each lower section. This means as the upper collapsing buildings are falling, the lower undamaged floors SHOULD HAVE caused an equal opposing force to STOP the collapsing process, or at least divert the upper level collapsing towards the side. This did not happen! The entire structure fell from top to bottom and nearly FULL GRAVITY speed (meaning no resistance or opposing forces).
    Wrong! None of Newtons laws were broken on 9/11. I have a degree in BA in ME so I know a thing or two about Newtons law. The WTC was a mostly hollow shell with support columns on the outer edges connected to trussels on every level. Your comments do not account for the actual chaotic interactions that were involved as hundreds of THOUSANDS of separate and individual connections reached their over-stress to breaking points....and BROKE. The floors connect the shell to the core, and thus the system is falling apart. With the shell gone the core has lost the lateral support, and the core will collapse as seen falling apart 10 to 20 seconds after the floors and shell have fallen away.

For the last time, the towers did not fall at gravity speed. Please educate yourself.

As for no evidence, take a look at this thermite residue...and notice also the steel beam that's melted as though someone took a blow torch. Office fires and jet fuel cannot do that. PLUS if its separation were a result of fatigue or failure, the appearance would denote a tear or rip, and not melted ends as though it were torch-cut.

Name:  171106thermite.jpg
Size:  44.2 KBName:  IRON04IMAGE.jpg
Size:  309.9 KB

That is NOT evidence for thermite residue. What you fail to realize is this. FRICTION is enough to melt steel. When the towers collapsed just think of all the metals colliding. That is more than enough to give some pieces of steel the "melted" appearance or torch cut.

Here is welding by friction.

The second pic of the iron rich sphere was analyzed by the USGS and NOTHING suspicious was found. http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2005/1165/50...html#heading03

http://journalof911studies.com/articles/WTCHighTemp.pdf

And it's not hard to make iron rich microspheres.

And how do you know she's a crack pot? Yes, she was unlawfully arrested and detained without a search warrant (Thanks to the Zionist Paul Wolfowitz's Patriot ACT) and held on a base for more than a year before a judge finally agreed to her release. And apparently, you haven't heard the NYPD radio transmission during the arrest of the Mossad agents driving the white van containing demolition charges, of which who all high-fived each other when the first plane hit.
    Big deal. That was a garbles mess. This audio does NOT lend credibility to your claims.

And I already posted why Lindauer is a crackpot. She is mentally unstable.

No science? FACT! For a building to collapse at full gravity, all opposing forces must be eliminated or else the collapse will fail, or else tilt to the side. There was no damage possible by single airplanes to WTC 1 or 2 to the lower floors. I believe the science you embrace is called, "Science Fiction".
    For the umpteenth time, the towers did NOT fall at gravity speed.

Newtons third law does not say all opposing forces must be eliminated or else the collapse will fail. That is complete BS . Your comments indicate a profound ignorance of the laws of physics. No surprise coming from a so called truther.

Science forensic evidence also proves the existence of thermite. Now where did that come from? Why or how did the paint on the cars be completely burned off? Concrete doesn't do that!
    No forensic evidence proves thermite existence. It proves the opposite like the links I gave above.

Larry Steinberg leased (not purchased) the WTC buildings; he did not buy them. And his LEASE agreement included an insurance policy that specifically covered airplane strikes. How coincidental, especially considering the policy was started 6 months prior to 911. Only a fool would believe this was just mere coincidence.

Says the men in black. I've just smashed your theories to peices...Do you have anymore NIST Sci-Fictional explanations?

Your move.

Joe
    Really? I must have missed that because all I saw you do is assert your conspiratorial nonsense. I am compelled by logic and facts. I don't find your arguments convincing, nor do I find them credible.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  71.7 KB

This photo is a fake. It was made for a conspiracy movie "Core of Corruption". 1:26 mark.

Also, this report says the van was innocent. http://transweb.sjsu.edu/MTIportal/r...ept11.book.htm

"A panel truck with a painting of a plane flying into the World Trade Center was stopped near the temporary command post. It proved to be rented to a group of ethnic Middle Eastern people who did not speak English. Fearing that it might be a truck bomb, the NYPD immediately evacuated the area, called out the bomb squad, and detained the occupants until a thorough search was made. The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck.

Another claim bites the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    This photo is a fake. It was made for a conspiracy movie "Core of Corruption". 1:26 mark.

Also, this report says the van was innocent. http://transweb.sjsu.edu/MTIportal/r...ept11.book.htm

"A panel truck with a painting of a plane flying into the World Trade Center was stopped near the temporary command post. It proved to be rented to a group of ethnic Middle Eastern people who did not speak English. Fearing that it might be a truck bomb, the NYPD immediately evacuated the area, called out the bomb squad, and detained the occupants until a thorough search was made. The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck.

Another claim bites the dust.
    WRONG! Let's hear from the Israeli's themselves...

"and at that point, we were taken for another round of questioning.....Our purpose was to document the event..."

They were detained for 10 weeks and released by the FBI.

RECORD WHAT? HOW DID THEY KNOW 911 WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

L67 is obviously beginning to show himself as being part of the conspirators to help protect our government treason; This makes you guilty as well my friend.

Just out of curiosity, what "Background" are you affiliated with?

Joe

Thread Information