Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Triples... ?

Triples... ?

TRIPLES? The 3x10 OT Generations & 3x14 NT Generations & 3x22 (Books) have given me reason to look for correlation here (30+42+66=138..) or could it be leading to DOUBLES? Like from HolyCross to double-cross? Maybe like from 22 to 44, and President #44? ANYBODY?

I only stumbled on this BW forum after my studies convinced me of the 66 Generations from Adam to Jesus and led me to believe in the totality of the 66 books. Up to then I hadn't really thought of the 66 as "Triple 22", but now seems obvious to me. and a Yahoo headline today reads "CIA now admits that President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America".

Because G.W. was our first Prez and we've recently had two of them (Bush's), doesn't it warrant further investigation?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    TRIPLES? The 3x10 OT Generations & 3x14 NT Generations & 3x22 (Books) have given me reason to look for correlation here (30+42+66=138..) or could it be leading to DOUBLES? Like from HolyCross to double-cross? Maybe like from 22 to 44, and President #44? ANYBODY?

I only stumbled on this BW forum after my studies convinced me of the 66 Generations from Adam to Jesus and led me to believe in the totality of the 66 books. Up to then I hadn't really thought of the 66 as "Triple 22", but now seems obvious to me. and a Yahoo headline today reads "CIA now admits that President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America".

Because G.W. was our first Prez and we've recently had two of them (Bush's), doesn't it warrant further investigation?
    Dude! That article is from World NUT Daily! I can't imagine a less reliable news source.

And BTW - Luke said there are 77 generations from Adam to Christ. Just saying ....
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Coincidence?

COINCIDENCE?
    The SECOND ENOCH (7TH from Adam) and the SECOND LAMECH (9TH from Adam) lead on to the SECOND JACOB, father of Joseph, (63rd from Adam!), because

the Final Four are Jacob to Joseph to MARY to Jesus #66..

Name:  JesusPed.gif
Views: 10
Size:  61.3 KB

BTW, Luke never said any such thing--YOU didn't see the King-Priest distinction derived from two sons of David: Solomon & Nathan!
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    COINCIDENCE?
    The SECOND ENOCH (7TH from Adam) and the SECOND LAMECH (9TH from Adam) lead on to the SECOND JACOB, father of Joseph, (63rd from Adam!), because

the Final Four are Jacob to Joseph to MARY to Jesus #66..
    COINCIDENCE? Absolutely!

I'm really glad you asked that question. All you need to do now is learn how to answer it for yourself. Here's a good place to start:

1) Define your hypothesis. E.g. God designed the genealogies as a cryptogram to reveal "___________" (fill in the blank).

2) Explain what principles and evidence would confirm or disconfirm your hypothesis.

3) Deal with ALL THE EVIDENCE. E.g. don't make up excuses for why the genealogy in Luke contradicts the genealogies in Genesis, Chronicles, and Matthew.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

1. Cryptogram to challenge us IAW Prov25:2.
    2. Stumbling blocks are put in place to keep results until timing is right (NOW!)
    3. No excuse; just a fact that Matthew based on the King Line, and Luke on the Priest Line, and the "Father to Son" progression of Generations never took into account about Mary having a father named Joseph, nor how the New Covenant is "neither male nor female" !

ALL THE EVIDENCE? I don't think so.. Am sure I've left out things that should be included, but I suspect that You have already made up your mind and won't budge.. but this may help: http://cswnet.com/~duxrow/webdoc5.htm & http://cswnet.com/~duxrow/webdoc51.htm
    Last edited by duxrow; 08-30-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Thread Information