Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Dr Bill Deagle talks to Bill Ryan, 2010

Hi Richard,

I know this is long, but I think you'll be fascinated by the analysis offered by Dr Deagle. Actually, there's about 45 mins of silence at the end.

I don't know who he is, but he sounds as if he knows his scientific subjects. I do not recognise the blend in his spiritual interpretations.

Of course, I would not explain away the plagues of Egypt, or, the virgin birth, in the way that he does in the second part of the interview. And clearly, it is impossible to see the importance of Jesus' submission to His Father's will, and His call to us to become like Him, and hold that together with the idea that one day we will be able to do whatever we like, as if all the compassion, mercy, love and grace towards mankind through the sacrifice of Himself which He has revealed, should not draw from us the reasonable response of love and devotion to His eternal purposes.
    Last edited by Charisma; 08-20-2014 at 07:37 AM.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Very interesting, Charisma, and I also recommend to Richard. For me, it didn't get interesting till 44minute and the dwarf star 'Nemesis' approach, together with Earth magnetic flip shortly, and those two significant events leading to many landscape issues..
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Thread Information