Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Newbie: Reading The Bible Wheel Book (carefully)

Hi Richard! I have recently purchased the BW book and reading thru it carefully as a 'Newbie' just becoming aware of your work. You have listed so much on each page, every chart and detailed dissections for many of the words, letters, symbols within the context of the BW structure. To be honest, I have been stuggling alot with Hebrew. I can only read a couple of pages and have begun to keep the color-coded flyer (4-pages) right next to me and yes, I do reference it quite frequently. I have been sharing some of the insights with my son and wife. While I am very amazed at the 'simple complexity' it must have taken a hugh investment of your life's work to investigate, study and review the volumn of materials for the background information! I have been deeply challenged as well as motivated to dig into this work. It's my prayer of faith and hope that my mind can comprehend while my spirit appropriates the unseen, invisible and all-wise God whose Hand has 'made-manifest' such interwoven truths upon which I can learn to so stand. I don't believe it is your intention to teach Hebrew, your comprehensive approach to 'unmask/reveal' hidden truths requires an understanding of Hebrew, Greek, Latin and English. (I seriously doubt if even English teachers understand and teach in high school the English language as clearly as you have written, and you're using it as a backdrop against the higher level definitions found in the Hebrew just so the reader can find a point of reference.) I have dowloaded some .pdf that have very basic flash cards for elementary level recognition of the 22 letters of Hebrew. Gosh, I have to admit I'm not smarter than a 1st grader in your class!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter M View Post
    Hi Richard! I have recently purchased the BW book and reading thru it carefully as a 'Newbie' just becoming aware of your work. You have listed so much on each page, every chart and detailed dissections for many of the words, letters, symbols within the context of the BW structure. To be honest, I have been stuggling alot with Hebrew. I can only read a couple of pages and have begun to keep the color-coded flyer (4-pages) right next to me and yes, I do reference it quite frequently. I have been sharing some of the insights with my son and wife. While I am very amazed at the 'simple complexity' it must have taken a hugh investment of your life's work to investigate, study and review the volumn of materials for the background information! I have been deeply challenged as well as motivated to dig into this work. It's my prayer of faith and hope that my mind can comprehend while my spirit appropriates the unseen, invisible and all-wise God whose Hand has 'made-manifest' such interwoven truths upon which I can learn to so stand. I don't believe it is your intention to teach Hebrew, your comprehensive approach to 'unmask/reveal' hidden truths requires an understanding of Hebrew, Greek, Latin and English. (I seriously doubt if even English teachers understand and teach in high school the English language as clearly as you have written, and you're using it as a backdrop against the higher level definitions found in the Hebrew just so the reader can find a point of reference.) I have dowloaded some .pdf that have very basic flash cards for elementary level recognition of the 22 letters of Hebrew. Gosh, I have to admit I'm not smarter than a 1st grader in your class!
    Greetings Peter,

Welcome to our forum!

Thank you for your wonderful note and your prayers and encouragement. It means a lot to me. It sounds like you are a serious student of God's Word, and that you recognize the limitless wisdom He has placed therein. It is that depth of that divine Wisdom that makes a detailed and comprehensive study like the Bible Wheel somewhat "daunting" to many people, but from your note I can tell that you have overcome that illusory obsticle. As you noted, one of the greatest wonders of it all is that such a complex object as the Bible could have such simplicity in its basic structure.

I really look forward to discussing any questions or comments you have as you continue your studies. Please don't be shy! We have a wonderful bunch of very dedicated students that delight in discussing God's most excellent Word.

I pray our Lord blesses your mind every time you open His most excellent Word.

Talk more soon my new friend,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Greeting, Peter!

May our God bless you in your effort to learn His ABC and share it with your family!

And ask any questions you may have concerning the Bible Wheel.

Your brother in Christ,
    Victor

Thread Information