Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The life and times of Statikos Toxin

In dedication to the mental shortsighted neglectful thinking of Statikos Toxin
    AN ODE TO THE SAME

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Guess what dingbat?

Double negatives may apply in English to altercate meaning, but you show your ignorance thinking the Greek text is not only a translation of Aramaic words spoken. Betray yourself onward, because you seem not to have proved yourself to others how you misunderstand the thoughts and intents of the text which did not come from Greek culture.

As well, you have ben observed to readily misconstue what others say, and repeat what they never said or meant...that same as you do with the Word of God.

Seidwynder, soon enough your head shall be bruised.

You have proven nothing but your adepthood at perverting what is actually meant from whatever text you slither around seidways.

Tah tah,

Timmy

p.s. The head messenger is your error of limitation too. Yeshua is the creator.
    Actually Miyka'el is the Arche-Messenger meaning literally the Ruler of the Messengers which is exactly what Yeshua is because even you too are a messenger whether for the good or whether for the evil. As for the Greek those are your made up rules which were handed down to you from your fathers. Those are not the same rules of the authors since you now claim to know their intent. Neither is there anything found written in "original Aramaic" as you seem to imply, (except the possibility of an original Aramaic text of Matthew which if true is still no longer available). Double negatives may or may not translate into English depending on the context and are therefore once again heavily dependent upon the translators and how they either will or will not slant the text according to their own mindsets. This context is Yeshua having just said that ALL THINGS THE FATHER DOES HE LIKEWISE SHOWS TO THE SON. To say that the Father does not judge anyone is likewise contrary to many TaNaK passages as you should have well known if you are anything close to what you claim to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi toxon - EDIT: I apologise.... Timmy's parody rubbed off on me, temporarily. No offence intended. I have corrected your BW title now,

This is an interesting statement, as it may explain why your feathers appear to be rather easily ruffled.

In another post you said something like... that David had not judged you and so you would not judge him. Is this what the scripture teaches, really? To me, it sounds only hairbreadth away from an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But, I think I know you better than that... Still, in a message by Art Katz to which I listened recently, he made what I consider to be the most profound observation I have ever heard from any preacher over all the years I've been listening both in real life and cyberspace; that 'being in the church is the most exquisite form of suffering'.

It is nice for you to quote Jesus stating the obvious, but what about all the other things He obviously said, which are million miles higher than, 'do as you would be done by'?

What about 'Love your enemies', 'Pray for them who persecute and despitefully use you' (knowing that a man's enemies may be from among his own 'household' (I know you know that means more than it seems to state on the outside.), and, 'Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.'

One of the things that appears to be missing here, is what Timmy has just brought to the top - that he doesn't consider you a brother if you don't believe that Jesus is God. That totally alters the dynamic, from if you accepted him, and he accepted you.

I am taking a different perspective, in that I am very aware how much and how many factors of spiritual reality do not dawn on us all at the same time, which the Lord God Himself brings to our understanding as we press on day by day. For me, having had the trinity v twinity v sevenspiritsofGod discussion with Timmy, there is no doubt that we are left with the harsh reality that each of us has to be persuaded in our own minds. For me, this is based entirely on what God shows me, and confirms to me, not just from His word, but through His dealings with me. So, for me there is a huge difficulty in taking David's view of Messiah not being God, because of all the doctrinal errors which he piles into that assumption. Additionally, having been a midwife, and having pondered long and hard about what scripture teaches us about birth, there is no other 'man' who had already said, 'a body hast thou prepared me', and, ' Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God', before He was in fleshly physical existence.

Yes, Psalm 139 brings up that God knew us before we were born, but that is a realisation only possible after we are born. Not one of us can claim what is claimed for Messiah, that, 'a body hast thou prepared me'. (And yes, it will also come to refer to the church, after His side was pierced, but not before.) The pattern in scripture of reproduction, is always that the thing reproduces itself. That is why it is so important that we sow to the Spirit and not the flesh. But the idea that God Himself reproduced something (a Son) that was not totally representative of Himself - in the same way as other creatures reproduce themselves, is - forgive me - inconceivable. It is such a simple concept, that it seems an entire edifice of obfuscation has to be built by men in order to obscure it.

The other reality which is hard for humans to get their head round, is the concept of 'Christ in us, the hope of glory'. If Christ can be in us, then how?

I am not saying we become God, or that as sons of God we will receive more freedom (to do what we want - as some universalists believe) than our Lord Jesus had, but for us to become partakers of the divine nature, now, is perfectly compatible with Messiah, the Son of God, having 'partaken' of flesh and blood. The reciprocation is obvious. Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today, forever.

As I wrote in another thread, God became a man, is both plausible and possible. Man became a god - is paganism. And you know that. What I don't understand - and really don't understand - is how you can be satisfied with the explanation that Messiah is not God, if you have received the Holy Spirit. And if you have received the Holy Spirit, has not the Father and the Son come to dwell in you? And if the Son, how can a 'not God' man, come to dwell in you? That makes far less sense than, 'I and my Father are one'; because we are all 'one' with our parents (and there is more to Elohyim than two).

Timmy has asked you for scripture. Please show how you cover all the places which would indicate that there is human face to Yahweh, without denying His power to reveal Himself in human form if He so chooses?
    Yep, that's right, the Timmy says I cannot be his brother because I do not believe what he believes and you pretty much said the same in your other thread already. But even if we are brothers where has the Timmy ever repented or asked forgiveness? Truly that is the hard part is it not? As you see he continues spewing filthy names and accusations because he has nothing else with which to defend his belief system. Paul gives the following speech to unbelievers at Athens which clearly disputes your and the Timmy's ideas about who is a brother and who is not:

Acts 17:22-39 KJV
    22. Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
    23. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
    24. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
    25. Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
    26. And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
    27. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
    28. For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
    29. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

We are all the offspring of God who is our heavenly Father:
    FROM ONE BLOOD ALL NATIONS OF MEN = BRETHREN

As for praying for my "enemies" I truly do not even have any enemies here. Have you not heard anything I have been trying to say up to this point? And how do you know who I pray for or not? Go look back at the byter and see what he has to say lately. I only did my very small part as was given me from above. I pray for those whom you would likely presume to be "enemies" and many times more often than not my petitions are answered in the affirmative over the long walk. Your only true enemy is your own will which remains yet unbroken. However every disciple of Yeshua must empty himself of himself as Yeshua did and forfeit his own will, pride, and self determination. If you will not utterly deny yourself and apollumi-destroy-tear-down your own soul then he clearly states that you cannot be his disciple.

Quote Originally Posted by toxon View Post
    Actually Miyka'el is the Arche-Messenger meaning literally the Ruler of the Messengers which is exactly what Yeshua is because even you too are a messenger whether for the good or whether for the evil. As for the Greek those are your made up rules which were handed down to you from your fathers. Those are not the same rules of the authors since you now claim to know their intent. Neither is there anything found written in "original Aramaic" as you seem to imply, (except the possibility of an original Aramaic text of Matthew which if true is still no longer available). Double negatives may or may not translate into English depending on the context and are therefore once again heavily dependent upon the translators and how they either will or will not slant the text according to their own mindsets. This context is Yeshua having just said that ALL THINGS THE FATHER DOES HE LIKEWISE SHOWS TO THE SON. To say that the Father does not judge anyone is likewise contrary to many TaNaK passages as you should have well known if you are anything close to what you claim to be.
    Hi toxon,

It seems perhaps justba sleight bit shortsighted emphasizing Jesus to merely be only the arche messenger when he presents himself being the Living Word of God and Yaweh God of Armies in His own Revelation (19.11-16).
    (Yeshayahu 63.1-6 is directly related to the above passage, where Yaweh says it is His own right arm who brings salvation for His own purpose and takes vengeance on all who do not stand with Him.)

Do you even think you might just be missing even a little bit of the big picture???

Timmy never said original aramaic, and although the text is not accessible presently, there are extant copies here in the states.

As for the rest, are you implying that the Father has always been powerless to delegate all things into the Sons hands, or is it you are saying the Father does not honor His Son??? (Recall that both Elohiym in perfect likeness of one another never change.)

...and yes, that which was translated into Greek is u p to the discretion of the translators and editors...which calls into question alot considering much of this was done at the hands of Romanism with an alterior agenda afoot.

So look at you. You claim i claim i know the authors intent.
    So of course you must correct this taking text one step removed from the parabolic Hebraic thoughts/intentions, and expound your misunderstandings as though these notions are supposed to hold much more credibility???
    ...is this way of doing stupid or what? Is this all you know to do?

Timmy wonders if that you may think that as long as you are even talking about things somewhat loosely related to the footwork of what salty light bearing is all about, you may be generous enough?

Praytell what is your pursuit?
    It certainly has never been shown to be any part of the Everlasting Covenant by/through the gospel of Jesus/God.

Curiouser and cuuriouser,

Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Charisma and toxon,

Being brothers out from one physical blood hardly comes close to being brothers in covenant.

Pray on toxon, but meanwhile put feet to the words seeing whether God approves irregardless of others assumptive assertions.

Hi Timmy,

When I saw you were replying, I held fire, but now I will finish my post and send it. I have a comment in mind about manuscripts, too, but very different.

Being brothers out from one physical blood hardly comes close to being brothers in covenant.
    About this I resisted to comment but it was tempting! However, be not too fast to assume toxon does not have the Spirit. False doctrine, whosever it is, is always beguiling to religious flesh, and that being the case, we all have to have our minds renewed over and over and over and over and over and over again.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Hi toxon,

This post began as a comment on the following quote, but it has drifted on somewhat from there. No apologies for that except for its greater range.

Timmy sees no limbs strewn neither hither nor yon.
    I have found Timmy to have an astonishingly high pain threshold and to be able to stomach visual input which would do my brain no good whatever. So, when he does a little imitation of an ancient prophet's more extreme satire, it's just to make sure that the message is nice and clear, and no more offensive (in his mind) than those by any of the biblical characters who used similar tactics to make their statements unmissable. I have to say, as time goes by this procedure has been slowly metamorphosing. Into what? We shall see. When it comes to making sense, sometimes, you just have to run with the balls you can catch, and let the others fall to the ground for the time being.

Going back to Messiah proceeding forth from the Father... Don't you see that we also are/were all with the Son, in the Father, before time?

The difference between us and Him is timing. All that were in Adam, died. So although Adam was modeled on the perfect Son, having come forth before Him, when Messiah came straight from the Father, He was still free of all Adam's sin and death. Yes?

The idea that we do not have a spirit of our own is very hard to support from scripture, particularly because we are told that the spirit of a man goes back to God when he dies - which is exactly what happened when the Messiah died, according to John and much scripture before John. Therefore, when the writer to the Hebrews says, 'shall we not rather be subject to the Father of spirits (plural) and live?' this is totally in keeping with what Paul said at the beginning of Ephesians 2, where he refers to 'the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience' (unbelief) - and we know that spirit is the devil.

' ... ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.'

How is a person to overcome the spirit which works in unbelievers, unless he is strengthened by a stronger spirit - the Holy Spirit - who also reveals the mind of God to the believer (although sometimes there is a disconnect in understanding due to the need for a renewed mind)?

How is a person to receive that stronger Spirit, except he sink into Christ's death so that he can be raised by the glory of the Father, in Him?

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: ..

18For through him we both
    [Jew and Gentile] have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us...'

How can Yeshua ask for this if He is only a man? I genuinely have no idea how you can hold to the idea that He is only a man.

Psalm 110:1 The Lord said unto my Lord,
    Sit thou at my right hand,
    until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

He was Lord before He came to earth, is what this prophecy is telling us. It is even saying that His Father would make His enemies His footstool. Where have we heard that before?

John 14:Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

There is also a huge discussion to be had about whose love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. Is it God's love, as Paul says first, or is it Messiah's love? Is that the same love, or, is Messiah's limited somehow by His humanity? Why would Paul say that nothing can separate us from the love of Christ, if the love of God was better and greater? Or, by the Holy Spirit, is it just one love? God is love. And what is the effect of God's love in our hearts, anyway? Surely God's love is the love He has for us (others) and if we have that love, we will 'love' beyond ourselves, just as He did?

Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Interesting that we become filled with 'the fulness of God' by receiving the love of Christ, don't you think? I've never looked at these verses in the context of a discussion about the deity of Messiah, but they definitely raise some good questions.

By the way, I am not at all following the discussion about angels. Hebrews 1 and 2 makes exceptionally clear that Yeshua was not an angel when He was here, and that when He was born, the holy angels were commanded to worship Him. His role as a messenger of God before His incarnation is a completely different thing from Him being merely a ministering spirit - a flame of fire. And anyway... it sounds as if you don't believe He existed before He was born on earth, so you must have some other explanation for the 'Angel' which went with the Israelites, in whom Yahweh's name was residing.

Now, the things I was thinking about the Septuagint, are several. The first is, what was the purpose of translating it into Greek at all? Was it that Hebrews had become so removed from their natural roots, that they had lost the language and needed it to be brought into the common vernacular? Or, was it because the Hebrews who had control of the originals had become so worldly? Think about it. Think about what Malachi had written to the priests about a hundred or more years earlier; statements like (chapter 1):

6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master:
    if then I be a father, where is mine honour?
    and if I be a master, where is my fear?
    saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name.
    And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
    7 Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar;
    and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee?
    In that ye say, The table of the Lord is contemptible.
    8 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil?
    and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil?
    offer it now unto thy governor;
    will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the Lord of hosts.
    9 And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us:
    this hath been by your means:
    will he regard your persons? saith the Lord of hosts.
    10 Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought?
    neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought.
    I have no pleasure in you, saith the Lord of hosts,
    neither will I accept an offering at your hand.

12 But ye have profaned it, in that ye say,
    The table of the Lord is polluted;
    and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.
    13 Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it!
    and ye have snuffed at it, saith the Lord of hosts;
    and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick;
    thus ye brought an offering:
    should I accept this of your hand? saith the Lord.
    14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male,
    and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing:
    for I am a great King, saith the Lord of hosts,
    and my name is dreadful among the heathen.

chapter 2

1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.
    2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,
    to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts,
    I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings:
    yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
    3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed,
    and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts;
    and one shall take you away with it.

7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge,
    and they should seek the law at his mouth:
    for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.
    8 But ye are departed out of the way;
    ye have caused many to stumble at the law;
    ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.
    9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people,
    according as ye have not kept my ways,
    but have been partial in the law.

10 Have we not all one father?
    hath not one God created us?
    why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother,
    by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

There I will stop. Suffice it to say that these are the spiritual leaders from whom the translators may have been descended. Why else would there eventually have arisen a revival party, who were audacious enough to believe in 'resurrection', if these truths had not been buried under a heap of traditional dissent from 'the word'? 'Edom' had been doing his darnedest to take over, and seems to have been succeeding.

What I wonder also, is whether the modernisation of the text would later assist a new generation of flesh to cry, 'We have no king but Caesar!'

All that said, we still believe that Elohyim has His people strategically placed all the way down history, and in the translation of His word - into whichever languages - there will always be someone fighting for the Spirit of truth and the truth of the Spirit to shine through to the generation at hand. We also believe that what is revealed to us by the written word we do have - with the aid of His Spirit - is sufficient to bring us into the essential new birth. Amen?

I'm going to make a magnificent effort to hit the sack before dawn, so may the Lord give all His beloved sleep.

Blessings to you all.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Hi toxon,

It seems perhaps justba sleight bit shortsighted emphasizing Jesus to merely be only the arche messenger when he presents himself being the Living Word of God and Yaweh God of Armies in His own Revelation (19.11-16).
    (Yeshayahu 63.1-6 is directly related to the above passage, where Yaweh says it is His own right arm who brings salvation for His own purpose and takes vengeance on all who do not stand with Him.)

Do you even think you might just be missing even a little bit of the big picture???

Timmy never said original aramaic, and although the text is not accessible presently, there are extant copies here in the states.

As for the rest, are you implying that the Father has always been powerless to delegate all things into the Sons hands, or is it you are saying the Father does not honor His Son??? (Recall that both Elohiym in perfect likeness of one another never change.)

...and yes, that which was translated into Greek is u p to the discretion of the translators and editors...which calls into question alot considering much of this was done at the hands of Romanism with an alterior agenda afoot.

So look at you. You claim i claim i know the authors intent.
    So of course you must correct this taking text one step removed from the parabolic Hebraic thoughts/intentions, and expound your misunderstandings as though these notions are supposed to hold much more credibility???
    ...is this way of doing stupid or what? Is this all you know to do?

Timmy wonders if that you may think that as long as you are even talking about things somewhat loosely related to the footwork of what salty light bearing is all about, you may be generous enough?

Praytell what is your pursuit?
    It certainly has never been shown to be any part of the Everlasting Covenant by/through the gospel of Jesus/God.

Curiouser and cuuriouser,

Timmy
    My pursuit is the Truth in righteousness together with my brethren. The root used in Archangelos is "archo" which means "ruler" like as in Archons. Yeshua is the Ruler of the messengers but that does not necessarily mean that he is an "angel" himself as most seem to think of when they hear the word angel. Yeshua is the Nagiyd-Brit Commander of the Covenant as well as the Nagiyd-Commander of the messengers; yet likewise he himself is the Chief Messenger who clearly states in many occasions that the Father has SENT him. And who is he whose countenance shines as the Sun?

Daniel 10:5-6 KJV
    5. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and
    behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
    6. His body also was like the Beryl,
    and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Revelation 1:13-16 KJV
    13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks
    one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;
    and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
    16. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword:
    and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
    And why is the Daniel quote changed to "as the Sun" instead of "appearance of lightning"?
    Perhaps it is because Yeshua INHERITED his names as stated previously herein.
    We who know him know this name as Kyros-Kuros-Koresh or "LIKE THE SUN"
    In addition it is YHWH who rescues his Son at Golgotha in Revelation 19.
    Have I missed the bigger picture as you say? I trow not.
    Olivet Zeytiym

My pursuit is the Truth in righteousness together with my brethren. The root used in Archangelos is "archo" which means "ruler" like as in Archons. Yeshua is the Ruler of the messengers but that does not necessarily mean that he is an "angel" himself as most seem to think of when they hear the word angel. Yeshua is the Nagiyd-Brit Commander of the Covenant as well as the Nagiyd-Commander of the messengers; yet likewise he himself is the Chief Messenger who clearly states in many occasions that the Father has SENT him. And who is he whose countenance shines as the Sun?
    Hello statikos toxin
    (stirred by/through your very own claim to being the stick that is not straight)

To be pursuing the truth in righteousness indicates something is missing...hmmm, what could that be?
    ...as if your deluded mystical allusions, misinterpretation of parabolic symbolisms, and presumptuous mistranslating the Scripture were not clue enough that you too are P.P™--->[P.resumptuously P.reposterous and/or yet not excluding being just another one of a growing morass of P..halse P.rofit$].

No matter how the prefix arche (fr. archo) is used, the fact remains that a ruler is subject to the King (of Kings).
    (Can you not see this?)

And why is the Daniel quote changed to "as the Sun" instead of "appearance of lightning"?
    Perhaps it is because Yeshua INHERITED his names as stated previously herein.
    We who know him know this name as Kyros-Kuros-Koresh or "LIKE THE SUN"
    In addition it is YHWH who rescues his Son at Golgotha in Revelation 19.
    Have I missed the bigger picture as you say? I trow not.
    Olivet Zeytiym
    …could you please operate a bit differently than the Twig DavidiaM (who likes you being hir pet). See, that P.P.™ too extrapolates misunderstandings through a failure to either completely reason according to the text--(usually through logical errors), and the dollop sipporting such cherry picked and plopped atop whatever deliciois looking toxic concoction is ignoring the totality of scripture being the context...
    ...and the Timmy really wearies of the hook baiting, misguiding folks down whatever the deviant whynding twisted path of P.P.™.

Do you realize that your own assuming "the spiritual" could somehow be seperate from the physical is not only dualistic thinking, but helps you create your unreasonable delusional analogies (possessing no direct physical applicability)?
    (4 gemerations of man?)

...and all these imaginary musticisms you think are sooo spiritual, praytell what significance is it to living a godly life for you or anyone else, seidwhynder?

Ok since it is (according to what you claik) Yaweh in heaven rescuing the presence of Yaweh in the Earth, yet knowing this very salvation (whether from heaven or in the Earth) is Yaweh's alone, can you explain what you are trying to say?
    (While you are at it, why don't you explain this in relation to Jn. 3.13 T.R...ok?)

You are probably clear already knowing you are a seducer...not unlike the neshach who deceived Isha; but the Timmy wishes everyone eose ro b just as clear concerning this.

Your friendly handler of pit vipers ever milking venom dry:

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 06-07-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Hello statikos toxin
    (stirred by/through your very own claim to being the stick that is not straight)

To be pursuing the truth in righteousness indicates something is missing...hmmm, what could that be?
    ...as if your deluded mystical allusions, misinterpretation of parabolic symbolisms, and presumptuous mistranslating the Scripture were not clue enough that you too are P.P™--->[P.resumptuously P.reposterous and/or yet not excluding being just another one of a growing morass of P..halse P.rofit$].

No matter how the prefix arche (fr. archo) is used, the fact remains that a ruler is subject to the King (of Kings).
    (Can you not see this?)

…could you please operate a bit differently than the Twig DavidiaM (who likes you being hir pet). See, that P.P.™ too extrapolates misunderstandings through a failure to either completely reason according to the text--(usually through logical errors), and the dollop sipporting such cherry picked and plopped atop whatever deliciois looking toxic concoction is ignoring the totality of scripture being the context...
    ...and the Timmy really wearies of the hook baiting, misguiding folks down whatever the deviant whynding twisted path of P.P.™.

Do you realize that your own assuming "the spiritual" could somehow be seperate from the physical is not only dualistic thinking, but helps you create your unreasonable delusional analogies (possessing no direct physical applicability)?
    (4 gemerations of man?)

...and all these imaginary musticisms you think are sooo spiritual, praytell what significance is it to living a godly life for you or anyone else, seidwhynder?

Ok since it is (according to what you claik) Yaweh in heaven rescuing the presence of Yaweh in the Earth, yet knowing this very salvation (whether from heaven or in the Earth) is Yaweh's alone, can you explain what you are trying to say?
    (While you are at it, why don't you explain this in relation to Jn. 3.13 T.R...ok?)

You are probably clear already knowing you are a seducer...not unlike the neshach who deceived Isha; but the Timmy wishes everyone eose ro b just as clear concerning this.

Your friendly handler of pit vipers ever milking venom dry:

Timmy
    It is ironic how you claim that I am of a "Greek" or western mindset while you yourself are supposedly of a Hebrew-Aramaic eastern mindset when about ninety percent of what you write proves exactly the opposite to be the case. Have you never read about bows and their usage in the Scripture? The bowsting was made from flax which is the same thing white linens were made from. Even some of the DSS Scrolls are now shown to have been written on bleached linens. "And David lamented with this lamentation over Shaul and over Yonathan his son, (also he bade them teach the sons of Yhudah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of the Upright). The Tsebiy of Yisrael is slain upon thy high places! O how the mighty are fallen!" Likewise it is written: "As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, you prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee; when I have bent Yhudah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man. And YHWH shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and Adonai YHWH shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south."

As for the four generations of the one man you would need to do much more of your own homework to understand. As I said before you completely ignore what are apparent discrepancies in the text and pretend as if they do not exist. It is because of those like yourself that others come away with kooky ideas like third and fourth generational curses from the heavenly Father because of your lack of understanding of Scripture and lack of caring to find out the depth of the truth that is found in the Word. You must begin to make all of it work together or you are simply spinning your wheels while forcing yourself and your phony doctrine upon others through intimidation and strong-arm tactics.

Exodus 20:3-5 KJV
    3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
    4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
    5. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exodus 34:5-7 KJV
    5. And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.
    6. And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
    7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Deuteronomy 5:7-9 KJV
    7. Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
    8. Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
    9. Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Deuteronomy 24:16
    16. The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:1-4 ~ 19-20 KJV
    1. The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
    2. What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
    [Warning: "New Covenant" language from Yirmeyahu 31:29]
    3. As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
    4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
    19. Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
    20. The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

You must make all of this and more fit together into one cohesive understanding which does not contradict itself because the Scripture cannot be broken and neither does it contradict itself. Therefore take up your own cross and apollumi-destroy your own soul for the sake of the Master Yeshua as he says in his doctrine: otherwise you cannot be his disciple. Part your own soul asunder for two parts within your land shall breathe his last and the third part shall be brought through the fire and refined. And when you come to the end of yourself then perhaps you will find that the only way all of the above can be true is if all four generations are the four generations of the one selfsame man like as the four seasons in the full span of a year which God the heavenly Father created for our learning: autumn, winter, spring, and summer. Therefore when your branch becomes tender, and begins to put forth his foliage; know that the summer of your harvest is near, even at the very doors.
    Last edited by toxon; 06-12-2014 at 03:15 PM.

And David lamented with this lamentation over Sha'ul, and over Yhonathan his son, and he bade teach the sons of Yhudah the song of the bow; behold, it is written in the Book of the Upright. The Tsebiy of Yisrael is slain upon thy high places: O how the gibborim are fallen!

Thread Information