Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564

    Yada, yada, yada.

    Quote Originally Posted by toxon View Post
    Hi Timmy,
    Yada, yada, yada . . .


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    196
    Hahaha, and even more comical was the response "Yur' right" coming from one who calls me heretical! Not only that but then he takes all that was said to him at that point, which was "Hi Timmy, Yada, yada, yada . . . " and uses it as a platform to launch another verbal assault in a tirade of things concerning which I said nothing to him about in that thread up to that point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hi toxon,

    Yur' right. It makes no sense to move on to the meaning of the action until the doer of the action is clearly defined...iregardless of whether having Elyon, nothing, Roi, or whatever else as it's adjective--posessing the known understood meaning of this title, the learner can then have a more unadulterated knowledge concerning character aspects of said subject, the title Elohim.

    David, re: messengers/angels, see Heb. 1.14 to begin with.

    Early on in the game, when David started showing forth what is stopping him from further revelation by God's Word, it was found his kultic affiliation with Crystal Infidelphians is largely at fault.


    It seems all that you and David have in common is that both of you pick to accept what pseudo-manuscripts and Biblical misinterpretation resources you choose to use.


    Now reflecting upon certain specific characteristics to your misinterpretations of the Greek, now related with your more overt interest in Myka'el says much. Could you possibly as well think this is of whom the renoun phrase to the Thessalonican through Paulos states,"...with the voice of the ARCHANGEL..." refers?
    (Know this: FYI, angelos is the greek impersonal noun used for any entity bearing a message/assignment, and not specific to only beings from/of the heavens.)

    Your first mention of Myka'el had the Timmy first thinking the lues of Matthew Henry's commentary on Dani'el could be to blame. Yet now we recognize you are more strongly influenced in the ways of misinterpreting scripture that is all too common among the Russelites.

    So, might you be an active JovialHa Witless, perhaps even an elder at your local Kindom Hell?
    If not, you appear to be strongly influenced by their ilk.


    Both you and David should keep your eyes peeled about what shall soon be related in the Jesus is God thread, as this evidence is going to put both of your false religiosities into tailspin mode.


    That'$all for now.



    Cha-ching,

    Timotheos
    If he actually had any knowledge of languages whatsoever he would have known that "yada, yada, yada" is not Greek but Hebrew/Yiddish slang. Yet reading all his accusations in his response to my statement one may clearly see that he has no clue. Too bad he must never have seen the Seinfeld episode which you have posted, yaknow, yaknow, yaknow? His post was yada, yada, yada'd off to the side and yet he thinks I spoke of all the things he responded to from within the vain machinations of his heart and mind. Cha-ching!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by toxon View Post
    Hahaha, and even more comical was the response "Yur' right" coming from one who calls me heretical! Not only that but then he takes all that was said to him at that point, which was "Hi Timmy, Yada, yada, yada . . . " and uses it as a platform to launch another verbal assault in a tirade of things concerning which I said nothing to him about in that thread up to that point.



    If he actually had any knowledge of languages whatsoever he would have known that "yada, yada, yada" is not Greek but Hebrew/Yiddish slang. Yet reading all his accusations in his response to my statement one may clearly see that he has no clue. Too bad he must never have seen the Seinfeld episode which you have posted, yaknow, yaknow, yaknow? His post was yada, yada, yada'd off to the side and yet he thinks I spoke of all the things he responded to from within the vain machinations of his heart and mind. Cha-ching!
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    196
    Uh-oh, watch out, "the Timmy" is on the war path once again. Probably off now to report me for something he has already done himself a thousand times over to other individuals. Have you never read how we are to treat others as we would like to be treated? If that is how you desire to be treated then why should anyone argue with you about it? And have you never read how we are not supposed to be casting stumbling blocks? Yet your stumbling blocks are everywhere Timmy and you proudly proclaim that you set them before those whom you consider to be your enemies. Do you not know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood? How can you imagine your brother is your enemy? (it is false doctrine which is the enemy). Should I go now and quote the post where you bragged about how proficient you have become at "remote viewing"? Nah, what's the use? you would just find a way to weasel out of the statement if you felt it made you look bad, (which you apparently do not because you do not care that remote viewing is a modern form of divination). Listen to Ed Dames lately or do you know him personally? Wouldn't be surprised if you did, (he says he remote viewed Satan one time you might want to ask him about that). So what is next for the magnificent Timmy? Astral projection and free energy with Timmy Bar-Jesus the sorcerer of sorcerers? Ahh yes, then your works will be filled up like as your fathers indeed. Sure glad ya'll like humor around these parts!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by toxon View Post
    Uh-oh, watch out, "the Timmy" is on the war path once again. Probably off now to report me for something he has already done himself a thousand times over to other individuals. Have you never read how we are to treat others as we would like to be treated? If that is how you desire to be treated then why should anyone argue with you about it? And have you never read how we are not supposed to be casting stumbling blocks? Yet your stumbling blocks are everywhere Timmy and you proudly proclaim that you set them before those whom you consider to be your enemies. Do you not know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood? How can you imagine your brother is your enemy? (it is false doctrine which is the enemy). Should I go now and quote the post where you bragged about how proficient you have become at "remote viewing"? Nah, what's the use? you would just find a way to weasel out of the statement if you felt it made you look bad, (which you apparently do not because you do not care that remote viewing is a modern form of divination). Listen to Ed Dames lately or do you know him personally? Wouldn't be surprised if you did, (he says he remote viewed Satan one time you might want to ask him about that). So what is next for the magnificent Timmy? Astral projection and free energy with Timmy Bar-Jesus the sorcerer of sorcerers? Ahh yes, then your works will be filled up like as your fathers indeed. Sure glad ya'll like humor around these parts!
    Hi Statikos Toxin,

    You rilly do your own self a disservice speculating with unfounded assumptions.

    If you knew where Timmy was, compared with all ways Yeshua has recreated me, you would not be near so fast to cast aspersions based upon statements of a past that is not part of this life anymore.

    So, tell why you are so superstitious about remote viewing.


    You rilly should be slower to speak, quick to listen, and you know the rest.

    ...what stumbling blocks how? Maybe you be my correction.

    Nobody who defies the fact that JESUS IS GOD is a brother in (the annointing of) the Annointed One...if that is the kind of "brother" you are drawing inference concerning.



    Later,

    Timmy

    p.s. Just to ever so sleightly clue you into the Timmy's past, why don't you take a peek here TBW.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Hi Statikos Toxin,

    You rilly do your own self a disservice speculating with unfounded assumptions.

    If you knew where Timmy was, compared with all ways Yeshua has recreated me, you would not be near so fast to cast aspersions based upon statements of a past that is not part of this life anymore.

    So, tell why you are so superstitious about remote viewing.


    You rilly should be slower to speak, quick to listen, and you know the rest.

    ...what stumbling blocks how? Maybe you be my correction.

    Nobody who defies the fact that JESUS IS GOD is a brother in (the annointing of) the Annointed One...if that is the kind of "brother" you are drawing inference concerning.



    Later,

    Timmy

    p.s. Just to ever so sleightly clue you into the Timmy's past, why don't you take a peek here TBW.
    If you truly knew what it means to be recreated you would have known that it is from the inside out. And if you were truly recreated from the inside of the cup first then the outside would follow and you would not be so quick to rip people limb from limb as you do. Neither would you and your comrades call evil good and good evil while congratulating each other for the works that you do when you do such things. Basically you are telling me that you have your rewards and yet I already told you that was the case. Perhaps it is you who should listen especially when you have nothing from holy writ or even outside of yourself to back up what you say.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by toxon View Post
    If you truly knew what it means to be recreated you would have known that it is from the inside out.
    Duh!

    And if you were truly recreated from the inside of the cup first then the outside would follow and you would not be so quick to rip people limb from limb as you do.
    Timmy sees no limbs strewn neither hither nor yon.

    Neither would you and your comrades call evil good and good evil while congratulating each other for the works that you do when you do such things.
    Quarshing false prophets, teachers, and the like???
    ...and yo call that evil..and you must be rattling on about the Twig DaividiaM you seidwynder.

    David has been shown more than enough to turn and place all his dependence in Yeshua to save him from himself and yet he persists in saying things he has already ben disproven concerning...either that, or they lay as traps to ensnare him in his own unbelief: which is the root and source of such ignorance in the first place.

    Basically you are telling me that you have your rewards and yet I already told you that was the case. Perhaps it is you who should listen especially when you have nothing from holy writ or even outside of yourself to back up what you say.
    Wrongo bucko!

    You persist in having only a powerless form of godliness, believing in an archangel more than pursuing identification with Yeshua, so you assume my rewards have come. I experience only a foretaste of what shall come when the Rock of Yah's salvation devastates this aeonic kosmos.

    Maybe you are the one who never experiencing here and now the foretaste of the good to come (be that peace, power and authority in the Earth, health, or heirship of all things given to those loving Him) should recapitulate your stance based on mere words written is stone STS.

    You call the LXX your holy writ.

    Mine is Christ Jesus, and arguing words with the likes of insistent to remain as yet another stubbornly perplexed person (such as yourself) only insures your demise that much quicker.


    You are the one calling good evil and evil good, claiming whoever does not honor the Father does not honor the Son.
    Yet is is Yeshua HaMashiach who opposes you, saying,"...the Father judges no one, but has commited all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him...It is my Father who honors Me, of whom you say He is your God; yet, you have not known Him..."

    Your cognitive dissonance is not really even about the Timmy, but against Jesus Himself...so you are trying to make war with somebody who is following orders from THE ONE you deny right to rule your life.

    Good lucko bucko...and who is the blasphemer?
    What is to keep you from being turned over to Satan that you learn the hard way to just quit that?


    When Timmy thinks of the Statikos Toxin, it is seen as a jaunt into the land of pipe dreams somewhere over the rainbow...even though you too have been institutionalized.


    Waka waka eh eh,

    Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 06-03-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    776
    Hi toxon - EDIT: I apologise.... Timmy's parody rubbed off on me, temporarily. No offence intended. I have corrected your BW title now,

    This is an interesting statement, as it may explain why your feathers appear to be rather easily ruffled.

    Have you never read how we are to treat others as we would like to be treated?
    In another post you said something like... that David had not judged you and so you would not judge him. Is this what the scripture teaches, really? To me, it sounds only hairbreadth away from an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But, I think I know you better than that... Still, in a message by Art Katz to which I listened recently, he made what I consider to be the most profound observation I have ever heard from any preacher over all the years I've been listening both in real life and cyberspace; that 'being in the church is the most exquisite form of suffering'.

    It is nice for you to quote Jesus stating the obvious, but what about all the other things He obviously said, which are million miles higher than, 'do as you would be done by'?

    What about 'Love your enemies', 'Pray for them who persecute and despitefully use you' (knowing that a man's enemies may be from among his own 'household' (I know you know that means more than it seems to state on the outside.), and, 'Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.'

    One of the things that appears to be missing here, is what Timmy has just brought to the top - that he doesn't consider you a brother if you don't believe that Jesus is God. That totally alters the dynamic, from if you accepted him, and he accepted you.

    I am taking a different perspective, in that I am very aware how much and how many factors of spiritual reality do not dawn on us all at the same time, which the Lord God Himself brings to our understanding as we press on day by day. For me, having had the trinity v twinity v sevenspiritsofGod discussion with Timmy, there is no doubt that we are left with the harsh reality that each of us has to be persuaded in our own minds. For me, this is based entirely on what God shows me, and confirms to me, not just from His word, but through His dealings with me. So, for me there is a huge difficulty in taking David's view of Messiah not being God, because of all the doctrinal errors which he piles into that assumption. Additionally, having been a midwife, and having pondered long and hard about what scripture teaches us about birth, there is no other 'man' who had already said, 'a body hast thou prepared me', and, ' Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God', before He was in fleshly physical existence.

    Yes, Psalm 139 brings up that God knew us before we were born, but that is a realisation only possible after we are born. Not one of us can claim what is claimed for Messiah, that, 'a body hast thou prepared me'. (And yes, it will also come to refer to the church, after His side was pierced, but not before.) The pattern in scripture of reproduction, is always that the thing reproduces itself. That is why it is so important that we sow to the Spirit and not the flesh. But the idea that God Himself reproduced something (a Son) that was not totally representative of Himself - in the same way as other creatures reproduce themselves, is - forgive me - inconceivable. It is such a simple concept, that it seems an entire edifice of obfuscation has to be built by men in order to obscure it.

    The other reality which is hard for humans to get their head round, is the concept of 'Christ in us, the hope of glory'. If Christ can be in us, then how?

    I am not saying we become God, or that as sons of God we will receive more freedom (to do what we want - as some universalists believe) than our Lord Jesus had, but for us to become partakers of the divine nature, now, is perfectly compatible with Messiah, the Son of God, having 'partaken' of flesh and blood. The reciprocation is obvious. Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today, forever.

    As I wrote in another thread, God became a man, is both plausible and possible. Man became a god - is paganism. And you know that. What I don't understand - and really don't understand - is how you can be satisfied with the explanation that Messiah is not God, if you have received the Holy Spirit. And if you have received the Holy Spirit, has not the Father and the Son come to dwell in you? And if the Son, how can a 'not God' man, come to dwell in you? That makes far less sense than, 'I and my Father are one'; because we are all 'one' with our parents (and there is more to Elohyim than two).

    Timmy has asked you for scripture. Please show how you cover all the places which would indicate that there is human face to Yahweh, without denying His power to reveal Himself in human form if He so chooses?
    Last edited by Charisma; 06-03-2014 at 02:28 PM.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

    Ephesians 3

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Duh!

    Timmy sees no limbs strewn neither hither nor yon.

    Quarshing false prophets, teachers, and the like???
    ...and yo call that evil..and you must be rattling on about the Twig DaividiaM you seidwynder.

    David has been shown more than enough to turn and place all his dependence in Yeshua to save him from himself and yet he persists in saying things he has already ben disproven concerning...either that, or they lay as traps to ensnare him in his own unbelief: which is the root and source of such ignorance in the first place.

    Wrongo bucko!

    You persist in having only a powerless form of godliness, believing in an archangel more than pursuing identification with Yeshua, so you assume my rewards have come. I experience only a foretaste of what shall come when the Rock of Yah's salvation devastates this aeonic kosmos.

    Maybe you are the one who never experiencing here and now the foretaste of the good to come (be that peace, power and authority in the Earth, health, or heirship of all things given to those loving Him) should recapitulate your stance based on mere words written is stone STS.

    You call the LXX your holy writ.

    Mine is Christ Jesus, and arguing words with the likes of insistent to remain as yet another stubbornly perplexed person (such as yourself) only insures your demise that much quicker.


    You are the one calling good evil and evil good, claiming whoever does not honor the Father does not honor the Son.
    Yet is is Yeshua HaMashiach who opposes you, saying,"...the Father judges no one, but has commited all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him...It is my Father who honors Me, of whom you say He is your God; yet, you have not known Him..."

    Your cognitive dissonance is not really even about the Timmy, but against Jesus Himself...so you are trying to make war with somebody who is following orders from THE ONE you deny right to rule your life.

    Good lucko bucko...and who is the blasphemer?
    What is to keep you from being turned over to Satan that you learn the hard way to just quit that?


    When Timmy thinks of the Statikos Toxin, it is seen as a jaunt into the land of pipe dreams somewhere over the rainbow...even though you too have been institutionalized.


    Waka waka eh eh,

    Timmy
    Try again because your quote includes a double negative which you might have missed:

    "Ho gar Pater filei ton Huion kai panta deiknusin auto ha autos poiei, kai meizona touton deixei auto erga, hina humeis thaumazete. Hosper gar ho Pater egeirei tous nekrous kai zoopoiei, houtos kai ho Huioshous thelei zoopoiei. Oude gar ho Pater krinei oudena, alla ten krisin pasan dedoken to Huio." ~ "For the Father loves the Son, and shows him all things that he himself does: and he will show him greater works than these, that you may wonder. For as the Father raises up the dead and quickens them; even so the Son quickens whom he will: not because the Father judges no one, contrariwise, all judgment he gives [likewise] to [the] Son."


    As for the Head Messenger it is you who worships the messengers. In this you do not honor the Testimony of Yeshua for he says that salvation is of the Jews but you twist what the Jews still believe to this day and attempted to say that they tried to hide the idea that YHWH is a plural entity because of your interpretation of echad, (after you could not prove that "Yeshua is YHWH" as you initially said and apparently still say in violation of the Scripture). If you truly honored the Son you would worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth as he clearly says that the Father seeks from his people. As for Miyka'el you have cherry picked what passages fit your paradigm and ignored what other things you choose not to eat:

    Daniel 10:5-6 KJV
    5. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and
    behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
    6. His body also was like the Beryl,
    and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

    Revelation 1:13-16 KJV
    13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks
    one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;
    and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    15.
    And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
    16. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword:
    and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

    Revelation 12:7-11 KJV

    7. And there was
    war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
    and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
    11.
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

    Revelation 17:9-14 KJV
    9. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14.
    These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

    You jumped the gun and ran headlong into error.
    Now you worship the Light Messenger instead of the Creator who sent him.
    You have received reprobate mysteries just as `Azazel and his associates.
    Miyka'el stands in the midst of the great congregation and says "Who is like God!?!"
    You stand on the outside and say "Miyka'el is God!"
    So yes it is you who has blasphemed.
    Last edited by toxon; 06-03-2014 at 03:16 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by toxon View Post
    Try again because your quote includes a double negative which you might have missed:

    "Ho gar Pater filei ton Huion kai panta deiknusin auto ha autos poiei, kai meizona touton deixei auto erga, hina humeis thaumazete. Hosper gar ho Pater egeirei tous nekrous kai zoopoiei, houtos kai ho Huioshous thelei zoopoiei. Oude gar ho Pater krinei oudena, alla ten krisin pasan dedoken to Huio." ~ "For the Father loves the Son, and shows him all things that he himself does: and he will show him greater works than these, that you may wonder. For as the Father raises up the dead and quickens them; even so the Son quickens whom he will: not because the Father judges no one, contrariwise, all judgment he gives [likewise] to [the] Son."


    As for the Head Messenger it is you who worships the messengers. In this you do not honor the Testimony of Yeshua for he says that salvation is of the Jews but you twist what the Jews still believe to this day and attempted to say that they tried to hide the idea that YHWH is a plural entity because of your interpretation of echad, (after you could not prove that "Yeshua is YHWH" as you initially said and apparently still say in violation of the Scripture). If you truly honored the Son you would worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth as he clearly says that the Father seeks from his people. As for Miyka'el you have cherry picked what passages fit your paradigm and ignored what other things you choose not to eat:

    Daniel 10:5-6 KJV
    5. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and
    behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
    6. His body also was like the Beryl,
    and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

    Revelation 1:13-16 KJV
    13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks
    one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;
    and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    15.
    And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
    16. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword:
    and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

    Revelation 12:7-11 KJV

    7. And there was
    war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
    and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
    11.
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

    Revelation 17:9-14 KJV
    9. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14.
    These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

    You jumped the gun and ran headlong into error.
    Now you worship the Light Messenger instead of the Creator who sent him.
    You have received reprobate mysteries just as `Azazel and his associates.
    Miyka'el stands in the midst of the great congregation and says "Who is like God!?!"
    You stand on the outside and say "Miyka'el is God!"
    So yes it is you who has blasphemed.
    Guess what dingbat?

    Double negatives may apply in English to altercate meaning, but you show your ignorance thinking the Greek text is not only a translation of Aramaic words spoken. Betray yourself onward, because you seem not to have proved yourself to others how you misunderstand the thoughts and intents of the text which did not come from Greek culture.

    As well, you have ben observed to readily misconstue what others say, and repeat what they never said or meant...that same as you do with the Word of God.

    Seidwynder, soon enough your head shall be bruised.

    You have proven nothing but your adepthood at perverting what is actually meant from whatever text you slither around seidways.

    Tah tah,

    Timmy

    p.s. The head messenger is your error of limitation too. Yeshua is the creator.
    Last edited by Timmy; 06-03-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •