Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    FYI, you permanently warped stick,

One title Yesha'yahu declares signifies Yeshua is Father of eternity. The whole Bible reveals this: The Holy One is here, although not currently present. The point is, eternity entered time physically through the tabernacle known to be the body of HaMashiach Ye hua...but you think that time and eternity are two seperate things...which reveals your ignorance of not only the Scriptures but physics, Quantum Flux being the issue we are now talking about, as well as the first chapter of Yochanan/John.

To simplify things for a warped stick, draw one circle within another circle. The outside circle actually is without bounds, but for the sake of mnemonics think of that outside circle being eternity/quantum flux, and the inner circle the time-space continuum. Eternity contains all of the time-space continuum; however, not one element of physics within the time space continuum can contain eternity/quantum flux.

Amazing as it may seem, the Scripture are not written for people who cannot accept or deal with them as one comprehensive whole.

Your own picking and choosing what you assume to be correct shall be your own downfall, oh mighty hero of all your own stories.

The Bible is only written for the believer, to equipt these alone thouroughly.

You may mentally ascend to certain Biblical facts, but until you are capable of receiving His Life (being Mashiach Yah'oshuvah declared as God by the Father), your stupid ᢭ĉ5鄀ࠗ讇Ơ word games are leading you down the road to nowhere fast.

If you were a true follower of Yeshua, you would not be wasting everyones time talking the perverted twistings of Scripture you do...ever failing to account for the complete context, and worse failing miserably not proclaiming the gospel of Jesus/God.

You wish to come off as some profound teacher, yet not once here have you yourself brought up the blood of God, the life giving spirit of the Christ, the historic relativity about the life of Yeshua in this, and how it applies as permanent Beriyth in the here and now.

James has made it clear in chapter three yours is the greater condemnation, and because of your failure toward equipting the saints with His gospel, Paul in Galatians 1.8-9 repeats you are already damned and to be avoided.

You mock because you cannot understand.

You cannot understand because of your unbelief regarding Yeshua.

You are nothing more than a wannabe windbag of hot air, stirring up dust which some mistake for smoke rising from the fire, daq.

...and, however you surmised yourself into your false impression that my hope is anything but toward your best is wrong.

There is no time to answer your other post, but it is going to be the same old same old back and forth volleys of piecemeal tidbits because that is your focus: swallowing the gimel because of missing the forest for the trees.

Hope to catch you later you heretical reprobate,

Timmy
    So much for the Oriental mindset eh Timaeus?

FYI, you permanently warped stick,

One title Yesha'yahu declares signifies Yeshua is Father of eternity. The whole Bible reveals this: The Holy One is here, although not currently present.
    Yeshayahu 9:5 CJB (Complete Jewish Bible)
    5. For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace."

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_...Chapter-9.htm#

Not only do I know this is correct but I know WHY it is correct from the Hebrew text. And as it was already shown to both you and Charisma in the other thread, when it comes to the intent of the authors who quoted from this area of Scripture in the B'rit Chadashah writings, the portion of this passage which is foundational to your heresy is not found in the Septuagint. So then if you are going to take this from the unbelieving Masoretic Jews who compiled the Masoretic Text then why do you reject the Jewish understanding of it rendered into English? Hypocrite! first cast out the beam out of thine own eye and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of the eye of thy brother!

And David lamented with this lamentation over Sha'ul, and over Yhonathan his son, and he bade teach the sons of Yhudah the song of the bow; behold, it is written in the Book of the Upright. The Tsebiy of Yisrael is slain upon thy high places: O how the gibborim are fallen!

yet not once here have you yourself brought up the blood of God, the life giving spirit of the Christ, the historic relativity about the life of Yeshua in this, and how it applies as permanent Beriyth in the here and now.

James has made it clear in chapter three yours is the greater condemnation, and because of your failure toward equipting the saints with His gospel, Paul in Galatians 1.8-9 repeats you are already damned and to be avoided.

UH-OH, poor Timmy should have listened, consumed, and obeyed the teachings of the Master-Teacher Yeshua when he clearly tells all of his talmidim not to judge lest we be judged. Poor Timmy must not understand that when he judges others he immediately places himself right back under the Law. And now the Timmy has gone and made blatantly false accusations against his neighbor which are known to be false and misleading in addition to all the lashon hara he has committed from his heart to his fingertips. Does the distant memory of Timmy fail him once again? Why does it always fail him at the most opportune times, when it is to his own benefit, to save his own skin? Was it not stated in the Ten Words that we are not to bear false witness against our neighbor?

From the "Mesiras Nephesh" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by toxon View Post
    Hi there again Snakeboy,

i asked if it were ok to join you and you saidThe Timmy is mostly amusingly entertained with the lengths heretics will go to deceive others that they are legit. From inception of the primitive church until today, people who damn themselves work ceaselessly to find others they might deceive so that (in their thinking) they will not stand alone. Yet the lies the Twig DavidiaM with hir newfound Toxicon think are true have always been shunned, defamed, ostracized, and put out of sight from amomg the True Bretheren.

For your viewing pleasure, it seems the following passage will throw a wrench in the deviant perversion of both. If they ignore this, it proves they are not seeking the truth, but are only nitpicking about what they do not want to believe...and so, they just cannot understand.

It may be seen that they are (cherry]picking and choosing only certain passages, and then devising meaning suitable with their misunderstandings. They are just trying so hard to make themselves think their claims that God is not capable of superceeding even human flesh somehow seem sensible. Both of them have a severe mental disability called reprobation, seeing only what they want to see, ignoring and/or perverting what the true gospel message is so that they may spread their lies.

If either would just check themselves recognizing they are actually declaring (thier imaginary) salvation might someday be achieved by their own manimalistic efforts. Even as the Galatians ultimately fell from God's good grace they are doing even worse to themselves, as any who join that brood of vipers.

They are failing to accept God's free gift given through His own blood. This is God's zoe-life giving spirit in His blood.

They both cannot understand, and so neither can they recieve this mystery God has done to confound both the wonder seeker and human wisdom.

Facts are, Toxin has yet to answer back to me concerning the passages provided in response to the first part where hir notion of conflict over Yesha'yahu 63 was offered for discussion...and now assumes the onus must be Timmy's to answer back??? ...and. and. and Timmy also asked "what 'obvious discrepancies' "...yet no answer was given about that either.

Don't tell any one, bit it seems we jave a real genuine poster child for the Poser of the Year Award. Timmy may go so far as nominating this one to become a sole recipient for the "P.P.™" (Pontificated Perversities) Award portion at this years Dunderhead Sweepstakes. i don't know yet, but Timmy's noggin gears are cranking out something about these latest follies
    ...SO STAY TUNED FOR THIS SEASONS CLIFFHANGER OF A FINALE.

If either persist and do not listen for too long, there is no debate or argument that would terminate their delusions.

So wha what if if if they be turned over to Satan--(a bit more severe than that mentioned by nothing)--so they shall learn not to blaspheme God in Christ or Higher beings some certain ppl consider figments of their imagination.

Seeing their foolery, it should come as no surprise God reserves the most severe judgement against such liars. It is one thing to be deceived and keep it to yourself, and something else entirely to disciple others to turn even further away from the truth.

Know that ignorance is not the source of unbelief.

You see unbelief is the source of ignorance.

Ok, here's that something the Twig and Toxin will either answer or prove they are just in it to bicker over lies they exhalt above The Truth:
    Paul, while on one mission journey called together some from the church at Ephesus to provide final parting words. He gave direct indication over what false xians would herald by stating the very truth opposing it. Reading it now in light of what lies on this thread are being claimed as true, it seemed appropriate to re-quote what Tweedle Dum (the Twig DavidiaM) wouldn't or couldn't or thought it shouldn't answer the the first time it was brought up.(..and has yet to tell us what 2Peter 1.2-3 is about).

Paul's warning against deceived deceivers claiming their lies are truth
    "I didn't shrink from proclaiming to you the whole counsel of God. Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among whom the Holy Spirit has appointed you as overseers, to shepherd the church of God, which He purchased with His own blood.

"I know that after my departure brutal wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock…and men from among yourselves will rise up with perverted doctrines to lure the disciples into following them. Therefore be on the alert, remembering that night and day for three years I did not stop warning each one of you with tears.

"And now I commit you to God and to the message of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all who are sanctified.".

The message of God's grace that sets one apart to being worth it as one of His chosen, provisions of His inheritance are all made possible through this good news: the truth that now is the day of salvation through God pouring out His own blood onto whosoever will be redeemed.
    To think I almost missed this because you did not specifically address me by my screen name! Tisk, tisk! And just as expected you have no answer for my initial question put forth to you, (or at least an admission of the error which is clear) before you decided to add yet another question of your own! Tisk, tisk! However I honestly cannot even discern a legitimate question at the end of your post: so how am I supposed to respond to a non-question put forth in the form of a non-question? And why should I answer you when you still have not answered my very first question which came before yours? You are the one forcing false doctrine from questionable one-time passages to begin with and such is the case with what you have quoted above from Acts. If it were a statement made by Yeshua then it would carry the weight on its own as a one-time statement, (if properly understood) but being that you quote Luke the author of the Acts and there is no other passage to support your inferences from that passage you are on thin ice from the start. In addition to those things there is clearly an identifiable dispute over this one-shot passage. Moreover it is not surprising how you accuse others of the very things you do yourself when you find obscure single-shot texts that are already known to be in dispute to support your spurious dogmata.

All of the following sources and legitimate Bible Translations are from outside myself:

Pulpit Commentary:
    "Others (including the R.T.) take the reading of several good manuscripts, Διὰ τοῦ αἵματος τοῦ ἰδίου, and understand τοῦ ἰδίου to be an ellipse for τοῦ ἰδίου υἱοῦ, the phrase used in Romans 8:32; and so render it "which he purchased by the blood of his own Son." Οἱ ἰδίοι, his own, is used without a substantive in John 1:11. This clause is added to enhance the preciousness of the flock, and the responsibility of those who have the oversight of it."
    http://biblehub.com/acts/20-28.htm

Acts 20:28 TUA (Transliterated Unaccented Bible)
    28. Prosechete heautois kai panti to poimnio, en ho humas to Pneuma to Hagion etheto episkopous poimainein ten ekklesian tou Theou, {*} hen periepoiesato dia tou haimatos tou idiou.{*}

1) The TUA and TPR Bible Translations which I sometimes quote are transliterations of the GNT-Morph Compilation Texts. They are not available free online but may be "agorazo-purchased" for a price unless by chance you have an acquaintance who owns a copy of them on CD from whom you might be able to "periepoiemai-acquire" them.

2) When found in the TUA and TPR Bible Translations this symbol "{*}" signifies that there is a discrepancy in the texts or with the rendering of the texts. A word, words, or even a sentence may be found in some of the less extant texts that was either not included in this translation or is noted because of the variant possible renderings because of an incomplete phrase or word such as is possibly the case with Acts 20:28. In short whenever this symbol arises it should immediately raise a red flag for further investigation, (for those who truly desire to find the Truth).

3) The word "periepoiesato" is "periepoiemai" which does not mean "to purchase" (which is the much more common "agorazo") but rather "periepoiemai" is a compound word meaning "to make all around oneself" as in "to acquire" unto oneself. This is also critical for TaNaK understanding because not only is YHWH our inheritance, (for those who are truly priests under Yeshua our High Priest) but the people are likewise the inheritance of YHWH! There are many passages which state this to be the case, (for example see Exodus 15:17, Exodus 34:9, Ezekiel 44:28).

Original Strong's Ref. #4046
    Romanized peripoieomai
    Pronounced per-ee-poy-eh'-om-ahee
    middle voice from GSN4012 and GSN4160; to make around oneself, i.e. acquire (buy):
    KJV--purchase.

If Luke simply desired to write "purchase" then why did he not simply use the much more common "agorazo"?

Original Strong's Ref. #59
    Romanized agorazo
    Pronounced ag-or-ad'-zo
    from GSN0058; properly, to go to market, i.e. (by implication) to purchase; specially, to redeem:
    KJV--buy, redeem.

Paul employs "agorazo" in other places to mean "purchased" or bought in similar contexts:

1 Corinthians 6:20 KJV
    20. For ye are bought [GSN#0059 agorazo] with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 7:22-23 KJV
    22. For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
    23. Ye are bought [GSN#0059 agorazo] with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

2 Peter 2:1 LIT (Literal Bible with Vertical Strong's Ref. #s)
    |1096| there were
    |1161| But
    |2532| also
    |5578| false prophets
    |1722| among
    |3588| the
    |2992| people,
    |5613| as
    |2532| also
    |1722| among
    |5213| you
    |2071| there will be
    |5572| false teachers,
    |3748| who
    |3919| will secretly bring in
    |0139| heresies
    |0684| of destruction,
    |2532| even
    |3588| the
    |0059| having bought [agorazo]
    |0846| them
    |1203| Master [despotes]
    |0720| denying,
    |1863| bringing on
    |1438| themselves
    |5031| swift
    |0684| destruction.

Original Strong's Ref. #1203
    Romanized despotes
    Pronounced des-pot'-ace
    perhaps from GSN1210 and posis (a husband); an absolute ruler ("despot"):
    KJV--Lord, master.

2 Peter 2:1 YLT (Young's Literal Bible Translation)
    1. And there did come also false prophets among the people, as also among you there shall be false teachers, who shall bring in besides destructive sects, and the Master [GSN#1203 despotes] who bought [GSN#0059 agorazo] them denying, bringing to themselves quick destruction,

And for those who would protest saying that they read "Lord" instead of "Master" in their favorite translation of the above passage that is simply not what "despotes" means and Kurios is not in any of the Greek Texts. The reason I quote the YLT is because it is rendered from the Textus Receptus like as is the KJV.

However, as already stated previously here in this thread for those who were pretending they were paying no attention: The Father YHWH owns everything including your blood, my blood, and certainly the blood of his own Son Yeshua. This is exactly why Luke does not employ "agorazo" in Acts 20:28 because it is not a direct "purchase", (which purchase Yeshua made through himself with his own blood) but rather the transaction toward the Father is an "acquisition" through the purchase made directly by his own Son. Therefore the Father acquired us through the freewill offering of the blood of his own, [Son] just as the Acts 20:28 passage states:

Acts 20:28 YLT (Young's Literal Bible Translation)
    28. 'Take heed, therefore, to yourselves, and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit made you overseers, to feed the assembly of God that He acquired through His own blood,

Acts 20:28 NJB (New Jerusalem Bible)
    28. `Be on your guard for yourselves and for all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you the guardians, to feed the Church of God which he bought with the blood of his own Son.

Acts 20:28 RSV (Revised Standard Version)
    28. Take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God which he obtained with the blood of his own Son.

Acts 20:28 NET Bible
    28. Watch out for yourselves and for all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God that he obtained with the blood of his own Son.

This is clear and direct evidence that Luke took special care to make sure that the reader be not deceived into thinking the "Jesus is God the Father" and that is the very reason why it is written the way it is.

Since the Timmy feels so self-righteously justified that he can not only judge his neighbor, but also bear false witness against him, let the Timmy know and understand what Law he has now placed himself under until he repents of his filthy deeds from his heart, mind, lips, and fingertips:

Deuteronomy 5:17-20 KJV
    17. Thou shalt not kill.
    18. Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
    19. Neither shalt thou steal.
    20. Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Deuteronomy 19:16-21 KJV
    16. If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;
    17. Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the Lord, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
    18. And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
    19. Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
    20. And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
    21. And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

As I said oh mighty one the Timmy; sorry for your left handed luck. Likewise sorry to hear all of those things you have forecast against me like "burn baby burn", (to name just one evil thing) because I surmise that those things are going to hurt you much more than myself. That is indeed the way it works in the Spirit world because Torah is not done away or abolished.

PS ~ Oh ancient one, sorry to have to jog your short term memory all at the same time but this post is from yesterday right here in this thread from the previous page where I brought the topic up once more with your comrade in arms:

Neither do you understand Charisma because you have allowed an anthropos-man, (whom you imply is your "instructor") to deceive you. I owe neither you nor "the Timmy" anything more than what I have already provided from the Scripture in two large threads. You now have two threads full of Scripture which has demolished every one of your false claims and neither you nor the Timmy has even attempted an answer to any one of the points made because you are not willing to follow context. All that the two of you have done over and over again is to deny, deny, deny, and ignore, ignore, ignore, and of course "the Timmy" throws in his flaming rituals full of false accusations and condemnations hoping that his god will show himself and destroy me on the spot, (for how long will he continue to cut himself?). Even this very thread and what is posted on the previous page at the bottom the both of you have ignored. You don't get it: your entire foundation is already laid waste and become a burning pile of ruins. Not because of me but because of what is written. The Timmy has either ignored or skipped over the surface texts and gone straight into drash and sod which is always and invariably a recipe for colossal disaster. His and your foundations are built upon sand. Yeshua did indeed purchase us with his own blood but as it was shown to you in the other thread he purchased us unto our God, (Revelation 5:9). Why should I answer any more of your questions when you have not answered any of what I have presented from the Scripture? It is not me or my own words the two of your are denying.
    If you do not even take the time to read what others have put forth here in this forum then why should I believe that you would go to the site in my care for any other reason but in hopes that you might find some dirt to kick up and use against me? Perhaps that is why you do not understand because it appears you have no love for anyone but the Timmy and the "chosen few" he chooses to surround himself with.
    Last edited by toxon; 06-19-2014 at 11:53 PM.

And David lamented with this lamentation over Sha'ul, and over Yhonathan his son, and he bade teach the sons of Yhudah the song of the bow; behold, it is written in the Book of the Upright. The Tsebiy of Yisrael is slain upon thy high places: O how the gibborim are fallen!

Just noticed you added this to the end of your post on the previous page Timmy:

p.s. You will never truly understand the gospels until you are walking in the regenerative experience of Yah. If you do not receive this cut-straight you cannot ever get it right: overcoming in life by God's own blood, the word of your martyrdom, and not loving your life unto the death.

So, all this useless yada yada yada...quibbling over words, is the gambit of a simpleton wannabe poser who cannot recognize themself in reality being a liar and a thief.

Since Yah was already brought up to you on Page#4 of this thread in Post#64000 perhaps this is now become the $64000 question? Why did you not answer to what was said about Yah? Are you afraid of what you will find if you dig too deep into the Scripture? It seems the most fearful thing for one such as yourself would likely be finding out that you have been wrong for so long and even worse what might happen to you in The End for allowing yourself to be used as a pawn to deceive so many people:

Moreover what gives you the right to reject the Prophet Isaiah and claim that the words written in the passage I quoted are not true? Who are you to call Isaiah a "rebel against Yah"? And who is Yah according to you? Do you also believe that Yeshua is Yah? If so then king David also disagrees with you and that also is clearly shown in the Psalms. Will you label and slander king David also a "praying rebel against Yah" if what I state is shown to be the Truth? The New Covenant writers clearly quote David as prophesying the words of Messiah and speaking of Messiah when Messiah himself worships Yah who is the Father YHWH. Yah is YHWH and Yeshua is the Son of Yah who is YHWH. This can be proven and shown so it really matters not what the Timmy thinks in his vain imagination because the Timmy has nothing from holy writ to support his claims.
    Golgotha:

Psalm 118 Restored Name KJV
    118:1 O give thanks unto YHWH; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
    118:2 Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
    118:3 Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
    118:4 Let them now that fear YHWH say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
    118:5 I called upon YAH in distress: YAH answered me, and set me in a large place.
    118:6 YHWH is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
    118:7 YHWH taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
    118:8 It is better to trust in YHWH than to put confidence in man.
    118:9 It is better to trust in YHWH than to put confidence in princes.
    118:10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH will I destroy them.
    118:11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH I will destroy them.
    118:12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of YHWH I will destroy them.
    118:13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but YHWH helped me.
    118:14 YAH is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
    118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of YHWH doeth valiantly.
    118:16 The right hand of YHWH is exalted: the right hand of YHWH doeth valiantly.
    118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of YAH.
    118:18 YAH hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
    118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise YHWH:
    118:20 This gate of YHWH, into which the righteous shall enter.
    118:21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
    118:22
    The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
    118:23
    This is YHWH's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
    118:24 This is the day which YHWH hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
    118:25 Save now, I beseech thee, O YHWH: O YHWH, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
    118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of YHWH: we have blessed you out of the house of YHWH.
    118:27 El is YHWH, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
    118:28 Thou art my El, and I will praise thee: thou art my Elohim, I will exalt thee.
    118:29 O give thanks unto YHWH; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

http://yahushua.net/scriptures/psa118.htm

Last edited by toxon; 06-18-2014 at 08:54 AM.

statikos toxin,

You are only setting yourself up for a bigger fall through expounding your ignorant blatherings is only making a way for you feel like an idiot when all is said and done.

Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

statikos toxin,

You are only setting yourself up for a bigger fall through expounding your ignorant blatherings is only making a way for you feel like an idiot when all is said and done.

Timmy

Yet another prophecy is fulfilled! (and the leopard still cannot change his spots!)

Yah is YHWH and Yeshua is the Son of Yah who is YHWH. This can be proven and shown so it really matters not what the Timmy thinks in his vain imagination because the Timmy has nothing from holy writ to support his claims.

And does the Timmy even make an attempt to answer the $64000 question? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    Are you vying for top spot in the championship round in your own "Dunderhead Sweepstakes"?

This simply is not humorous enough for me anymore so I suppose this thread is done too. However, there is another thread where "the Timmy" and company have been invited to answer on-topic at will, question is will the great Timmy have the will or not he will?

My Father is greater than I

Everyone is surely waiting to hear from the magnificent Timmy and Crew.
    Looking forward to your Scripture-packed replies there . . .
    Last edited by toxon; 06-19-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Toxin,

Mock on.

For all your words, you are only building a greater case against your own misconfabricated interpolations.

Mock on simpleton.

You have been warned about what shall be shown against both the Twig DavidiaM and yourself, you warped stick.

It is only time costrants that currently limit the Timmy's response.

Blather on slobbering all over the place.

Mock what you do not understand.

You cannot conceive how you lie against The Truth because the truth is not in you...

You have been advised to search the Scriptures yourself to see that what your own high minded haughtiness flat out denies.

You chatter on as though some authority, and assume because you use books defining words you have the last say.

You oppose what you do not understand and have repeatedly written out your error for the whole world wide web to see.

Oh, mitey one, wise in your own eyes and hero onto yourself, continue lifting up yourself and proclaiming your shortsighted lies.

You do not understand.
    Having not understood you are shortsighted.
    This is the basis of your lies.
    You choose to remain ignorant looking no further.
    Lifted up in your satanic pride, you would rather argue than hear.

Quick to speak, slow to listen, and easily upset are you.

Because you mock what you cannot understand, you blind yourself and your overflow of words show you cannot hear.

Your little apple cart shall be overturned and spilled all over soon enough.

Mock on because it will not last long.

It is only time costrants that currently limit the Timmy's response.
    Actually Timmy, the time you have spent writing your replies, which give no scriptural answers to the questions you have been asked, could have been better spent giving short precise answers to those questions.

Instead, you continue to do the same posturing, which has become tedious and boring. All you can do is roar like a lion without any teeth. You make threats as if that should make us worried.

We shall all be dead by the time you come out with your great work, as if it will contain something that no one has ever thought of except you. Either we shall die waiting, or you will die before your work is completed and then we will never know the great work of Timmy that never was.

You should heed your own advice and crawl away and work on your tome until it is finished and then come back and present it. Then we can scrutinize your work to see if it makes sense and is backed by scripture.

Alternatively, you could save a lot of your own time and just answer the one topic started in the new thread. In that way we can deal with one point at a time and keep the posts short.

Will Timmy reform, or do we wait for more of the same?

Toodle pip

David

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Actually Timmy, the time you have spent writing your replies, which give no scriptural answers to the questions you have been asked, could have been better spent giving short precise answers to those questions.

Instead, you continue to do the same posturing, which has become tedious and boring. All you can do is roar like a lion without any teeth. You make threats as if that should make us worried.

We shall all be dead by the time you come out with your great work, as if it will contain something that no one has ever thought of except you. Either we shall die waiting, or you will die before your work is completed and then we will never know the great work of Timmy that never was.

You should heed your own advice and crawl away and work on your tome until it is finished and then come back and present it. Then we can scrutinize your work to see if it makes sense and is backed by scripture.

Alternatively, you could save a lot of your own time and just answer the one topic started in the new thread. In that way we can deal with one point at a time and keep the posts short.

Will Timmy reform, or do we wait for more of the same?

Toodle pip

David
    Hi David, what is "Toodle pip"? Anyways there may be one timmy who might be a brother but simply does not yet realize it because "the Timmy" has him locked up in his prisonhouse, (beware the anthropon-man-faced). When the Son of man comes then little timmy will divide his dominion like a shepherd divides the sheep and the goats: the little timmy will place the sheep of his household to his right and the goats of his outer bounds to his left, (there shall be five in one house divided: three against two, and two against three, which are likened unto ten virgins). Then the little timmy will say to the goats on his left: "Depart from me, you cursed, into the fire of the aionion prepared for the devil and his messengers!" And from that time The Timmy will no more vex him in all the habitations of his dominion, (if indeed little timmy overcomes in the time appointed of the Father). In that day shall the adamah-soil of the heart of little timmy be turned unto the Father, and there shall be a great mourning, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddo: and all of his land shall mourn. As for the opus magnum of "the Timmy" it is not possible for him to nail it all down in one fell swoop. If real scholars cannot nail down the subject matter in four hundred page manuscripts and books then how can the magnificent Timmy expect to nail it down here in the middle an internet forum thread? Such an exercise would be complete futility if not for the fact that at least the little timmy of the two has already admitted he is learning as he proceeds. So you see that while he claims he is getting through to me, and that it is me who is coming around to his opinionated opinions, in reality the cold hard facts are that he has delayed, delayed, delayed, since my arrival here while his original intent for presenting his opus magnanamus never had anything to do with me to begin with because I was not here at the time he made his grandios announcement. Likewise, as I said to him already, I will not be responding to his opiate magmanama if he proceeds to bury it in the other mega thread where no one will read it anyways. If indeed it is his magnum opus treatise to end all debate on the topic then surely he would prefer to start a new thread and let his masterpiece stand alone for everyone to read and critique. If the magnificent Timmy buries his so-called masterpiece in the middle of the other mega thread it is only because on the inside he is truly hoping that no one outside of his own crew will pay much if any attention to it.

toodle loo, hippity hoppity pip, yada, yada, yada . . .
    Last edited by toxon; 06-20-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Thread Information