Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikael View Post
    Brother Les,

Sorry for not answering sooner. It seems I do not receive any notifications from this site. I need to check my settings again.

I should have stated that those are the traditional views. Not my own.

1 John 3:2 KJV* Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
    The verse states, "WE are Sons of God".... "it doth NOT yet appear What We Shall Be", "We Know that", "when he shall appear, We shall be like Him, for we shall see Hi, as He is".

Read in the Strong's Concordance (Here) http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html of this verse (1 John 3:2) and focus in and click on the number (G5319)(meaning) of "When He shall appear".....

John 4:19-26 https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/.../ss1/s_1001019
    Brother Les

Quote Originally Posted by Rikael View Post
    Brother Les,

Sorry for not answering sooner. It seems I do not receive any notifications from this site. I need to check my settings again.

I should have stated that those are the traditional views. Not my own.

1 John 3:2 KJV* Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
    Hi Rikael,

You were not getting emails because I moved the site to a new host, but had neglected to update the email settings to the new SMTP server. You should get notifications now. If not, please let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Angel of the Lord Guest

Why does Yahwah send His created beings to hell and does He communicate with us?

Yahwah whom has many names, but not Allah, 😇, is a very Holy God. As I?m sure you once thought. He sent His son die for us 2000 yrs. because He loves us so much. Now, each one of us is different. As much Hebrew as you know I can?t even fathom how much understanding you have of the Bible. Much more than I, I?m sure. But, what I gather it doesn?t matter how smart you are how much of the Bible you know, if you are spiritually dry none of it matters. It?s like James says, taking everything that read or learned and going and looking in the mirror and afterwards forgetting what you looked like. If all that knowledge didn?t give a deeper love or intimate relationship that you want to seek His face and talk too and even when we feel down, crying out to Him, He is there. I have so testimonies it?s unreal. Yahwah and Yeshua are supernatural. I always thought I was Christian because I was born in family where I went to church since I was a baby. But never had that relationship and did my own thing. Well I remember being a teenager and a youth pastor told me he all his problems to God and he felt peace and that all this weight came off his shoulders.. I thought why doesn?t He do that for me. Fast forward about 25 yrs later. Still searching reading the Bible. I finally break down cry out to God please show what it?s like to feel your peace. Show me what it?s like to have a relationship with you. After a yr. I got so hungry for his word. I read and read hrs. A day. I had previously been doing drugs and just some unhealthy things going on in my life. About 3 or 4 months later I woke up and felt this peace I couldn?t describe, and the drinking and drugs gone. No desire to them. That was 2007. He answer questions all the time. Hell is for the fallen angels. But the people who abhor Him blaspheme Him the haters the people who want Satan as their father. That?s whose Hell is resereved for.

Thread Information