Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Thanks sylvius, but please specify what you mean by "Ain't all sex forced?". We are eager to know.

    It reminds me of the formula: Force + Sex = Rape, therefore, Force + Rape = Sex . Rose will like the formula. Just joking, the actual formula should be Force - Rape = Sex. Either way Rose will still like it.

    God Bless.
    Any object starting from a state of rest requires a force to get it in motion; this is a basic law of motion.

    The term rape needs to be correctly defined; here is one definition; maybe you can think of a better definition.

    Rape = involuntary sex done under duress


    Now apply that to the captive women that were taken as wives. We can say the women were captured by force, but "taken as wives" does not mean that they were forced to become wives. What happened if they did not want to become wives? We simply are not told. Would they have been killed or just let go to fend for themselves? The answer is; we do not know and it could have been the latter.

    The word "taken" is misleading, if we think it means to take by force. Something can be taken by way of acceptance. Think of the marriage vow, "Do you take this woman to be your wife....?"

    There was provision in the law for women taken in captivity and this we can take to apply in the case of the 32,000 virgins in Numbers 31. Read Deut 21: 10 -14 There we read the phrase; "if thou have no delight in her". You can read into that what you will, but it is just as valid to say that those women who regretted becoming wives and did not want to please their husband, whether that was before, or after their first act of sex that was done voluntary after the women had accepted their husbands, the woman could be let go free and were not to be sold.

    It is clear that despite the horrors of war, that the human rights of those women captured were respected. Compare the law to which the Children of Israel were subject to, with the conduct of the surrounding nations in similar circumstances. If any nation is to be accused of barbarism, it would apply to those nations that were already an abomination to God.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Thanks sylvius, but please specify what you mean by "Ain't all sex forced?". We are eager to know.

    It reminds me of the formula: Force + Sex = Rape, therefore, Force + Rape = Sex . Rose will like the formula. Just joking, the actual formula should be Force - Rape = Sex. Either way Rose will still like it.

    God Bless.
    I hope you are enjoying making light of such a serious matter like rape, because of which countless of women have suffered tremendously. You should be ashamed of yourself
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    No! Husbands and wives DO NOT have a right to demand sex from one another. Anytime sex is forced it is rape! Forced sex is not an expression of love ... it is used as a weapon of control.
    The Main reason why secular law states that spouses can demand sex from each other is that there are cases whereby the spouse refused sex especially with Asians for reasons such as conservative ideas about sex, ignorance, shyness, fear etc. Why marry if don't want sex?

    Force - Rape = Sex (obviously some degree of force is needed during sex!)


    Sex is NEVER a right! Forced sex is always rape no matter if people are married or not! Forced sex in the animal world is not consider rape, just like animals killing each other is not considered murder.
    That is your interpretation of rape but not with secular law in regards to marital reluctant sex.
    Is human not an animal? Evolution God says human came from monkeys. Whether you like it or not, forced sex in animals is still consider rape and killing is still consider as killing; ask any animal behavorist.

    Force - Rape = Sex (obviously some degree of force is needed during sex!)

    Marriage has nothing to do with it! Forced sex is always rape. Just because barbaric men thought of women as their property and could do with as they wished does not mean it is so. Every person has the right to say NO to sex if they don't want it, whether they are in a marriage or not. When people get married their bodies do not become the property of their spouses as some men like to think.
    Good men see women as the weaker sex and needs to be protected. As such, they need to lead over the women in order to protect them. Evil men abuse this responsibility to bully women. That is the reason why we have secular laws to protect women and women's rights.

    Force - Rape = Sex (obviously some degree of force is needed during sex!)

    Num.31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
    I interpret the above passage as this: Now therefore kill every men and boys among the young ones and kill every women that have slept with man. But all the young women who have not slept with men keep alive for yourself ....as wives, slaves. Does that means older men, and young boys and girls who have not slept with man were excused as they were not mentioned? It is a known fact that the worship of Molech requires the sacrifice of children and perverse sexual practices which includes temple prostitution, homosexuality, fornication even pedophilia.

    From the context of Numbers 31, I can deduce that God want to seek revenge and justice on the Midianites for killing the israelites and leading the israelites into sin. Let's look at some translations which seems to say about killing all the boys and women who slept with men. Note also the commentaries:

    New Living Translation
    So kill all the boys and all the women who have had intercourse with a man.

    Holman Christian Standard Bible
    So now, kill all the male children and kill every woman who has had sexual relations with a man,

    International Standard Version
    You are to kill every male child and every woman who has had sexual relations with a man.

    GOD'S WORD® Translation
    So kill all the Midianite boys and every Midianite woman who has gone to bed with a man.

    Jubilee Bible 2000
    Now therefore kill every male among the little ones and kill every woman that has known a man by lying with him.

    Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

    31:13-18 The sword of war should spare women and children; but the sword of justice should know no distinction, but that of guilty or not guilty. This war was the execution of a righteous sentence upon a guilty nation, in which the women were the worst criminals. The female children were spared, who, being brought up among the Israelites, would not tempt them to idolatry. The whole history shows the hatefulness of sin, and the guilt of tempting others; it teaches us to avoid all occasions of evil, and to give no quarter to inward lusts. The women and children were not kept for sinful purposes, but for slaves, a custom every where practised in former times, as to captives. In the course of providence, when famine and plagues visit a nation for sin, children suffer in the common calamity. In this case parents are punished in their children; and for children dying before actual sin, full provision is made as to their eternal happiness, by the mercy of God in Christ.

    Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

    Now therefore kill every male among the little ones,.... Which they had taken and brought captives, Numbers 31:9.

    and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him; who might be such, at least many of them, who had lain with Israelitish men; and as the adulterers had been put to death, so now the adulteresses; or they were ordered to, be slain, even all of them, lest they should entice the children of Israel to uncleanness, and so to idolatry again: now these were known to be such, either by conjecture at their age, or rather, through the examination of matrons, unless it can be thought, as it is by some, that it was by divine revelation.
    God Bless.
    Last edited by CWH; 05-05-2014 at 06:47 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    The Main reason why secular law states that spouses can demand sex from each other is that there are cases whereby the spouse refused sex especially with Asians for reasons such as conservative ideas about sex, ignorance, shyness, fear etc. Why marry if don't want sex?

    Force - Rape = Sex (obviously some degree of force is needed during sex!)

    Many women are forced into marriage against their will, which many times leads to the man abusing the woman. In a marriage if a spouse doesn't want sex, then they should get a divorce, sex should never be forced upon the spouse against their will.

    I wish you would act like an adult who understands language, so I don't have to treat you like a child and explain simple words like force. In the case of rape the word force means to take an action against a persons will, as in forcing sex upon someone who does not want it! Come on Cheow, grow up and act like an adult.


    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    That is your interpretation of rape but not with secular law in regards to marital reluctant sex.
    Is human not an animal? Evolution God says human came from monkeys. Whether you like it or not, forced sex in animals is still consider rape and killing is still consider as killing; ask any animal behavorist.

    Force - Rape = Sex (obviously some degree of force is needed during sex!)
    Human are animals, but that has nothing to do with the definition of rape. Humans are self-aware animals who know right from wrong, and violating another persons human rights is WRONG!!! Rape is the violation of another persons human rights!

    Repeating your ignorant equation makes no sense whatsoever!! Subtracting rape from force equals sex????? Again, let me explain to you like a little child the difference between force as in pressure and force as in against a persons will!

    I didn't say animals don't kill each other, they just don't murder each other. The same goes for rape, forced sex in animals is not considered rape in the same sense as in humans. I shouldn't have to explain these simple matters to you.


    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Good men see women as the weaker sex and needs to be protected. As such, they need to lead over the women in order to protect them. Evil men abuse this responsibility to bully women. That is the reason why we have secular laws to protect women and women's rights.

    Force - Rape = Sex (obviously some degree of force is needed during sex!) Quite acting like a child making light of a serious matter like rape!

    Num.31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
    I interpret the above passage as this: Now therefore kill every men and boys among the young ones and kill every women that have slept with man. But all the young women who have not slept with men keep alive for yourself ....as wives, slaves. Does that means older men, and young boys and girls who have not slept with man were excused as they were not mentioned? It is a known fact that the worship of Molech requires the sacrifice of children and perverse sexual practices which includes temple prostitution, homosexuality, fornication even pedophilia.

    From the context of Numbers 31, I can deduce that God want to seek revenge and justice on the Midianites for killing the israelites and leading the israelites into sin. Let's look at some translations which seems to say about killing all the boys and women who slept with men. Note also the commentaries:



    God Bless.
    It doesn't matter what your interpretation of Numbers 31 is, the fact of the matter is that the virgin women were taken against their will for the sole purpose of giving them to the men, and that is considered rape.

    The Biblegod allows and condones Rape!
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Many women are forced into marriage against their will, which many times leads to the man abusing the woman. In a marriage if a spouse doesn't want sex, then they should get a divorce, sex should never be forced upon the spouse against their will.
    I can't believe my eyes Marriage is "what God has joined, let no man put asunder" and you are encouraging divorce! Marriage is a sanctity. The married couples should somehow seek a solution besides divorce which should be a last resort.

    I wish you would act like an adult who understands language, so I don't have to treat you like a child and explain simple words like force. In the case of rape the word force means to take an action against a persons will, as in forcing sex upon someone who does not want it! Come on Cheow, grow up and act like an adult.
    Come on, wake up, secular law in most countries allow marital rape although in some countries, they have outlaw it and in some countries they are grey areas. Are you against secuar law? There are always exception to the law and one of which is Marital Rape. see wiki:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape

    Human are animals, but that has nothing to do with the definition of rape. Humans are self-aware animals who know right from wrong, and violating another persons human rights is WRONG!!! Rape is the violation of another persons human rights!
    I beg your pardon, most times, humans do not know what is right and what is wrong; that is the main reason why we have so many crimes and sins because they thought what they are doing is ok. Imagine every criminal and every evil people were destroyed, this world will be a very nce place to live in. The main cause of all our problems including your so call gender bias are the evil people...greedy, wicked, arrogant, irresponsible, selfish etc. Is this humanly possible?.....in Chinese, we say, "wait long, long".

    Repeating your ignorant equation makes no sense whatsoever!! Subtracting rape from force equals sex????? Again, let me explain to you like a little child the difference between force as in pressure and force as in against a persons will!
    There are always exception to the rule. there are times whereby force is absolutely necessary. If a thief or robber went into your house, don't you want to subdue him or force him out? Use of Force is not always wrong. Wake Up!

    I didn't say animals don't kill each other, they just don't murder each other. The same goes for rape, forced sex in animals is not considered rape in the same sense as in humans. I shouldn't have to explain these simple matters to you.
    Then why do animals "rape" and "murder"? Must be the law of your Evolution God for the survival of the fittest and you have said that humans are subjected to the law of the Survival of the Fittest.

    It doesn't matter what your interpretation of Numbers 31 is, the fact of the matter is that the virgin women were taken against their will for the sole purpose of giving them to the men, and that is considered rape.
    At least, they were married and Marital Rape is allowed in secular law; even more so during ancient times which seems to be a universal law. Foreign and Local laws are to be respected isn't it?

    Evil Humans condone Rape!
    Rape ere used in many ways by evil people, below are some examples:
    1. Comfort women for the Imperial Jap Army During WW2 to boost the soldiers morale
    2. Mass Rapes of German women by Russian soldiers as revenge for the German soldiers raping Russian women
    3. Systemic rapes to instill fear and punishment in the enemy - Congo civil war
    4. Systemic ethnic rapes in ethnic cleansing so as to reduce retaliations by the children against their conquerers.

    God Bless.
    Last edited by CWH; 05-06-2014 at 04:52 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I can't believe my eyes Marriage is "what God has joined, let no man put asunder" and you are encouraging divorce! Marriage is a sanctity. The married couples should somehow seek a solution besides divorce which should be a last resort.
    Grow up. Of course there are times when divorce is the best solution. There are abusive marriages, there are forced marriages and many, many other reasons why divorce is sometimes the best answer. Just because two people get married does not automatically make it sacred or mean it's the best thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Come on, wake up, secular law in most countries allow marital rape although in some countries, they have outlaw it and in some countries they are grey areas. Are you against secuar law? There are always exception to the law and one of which is Marital Rape. see wiki:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
    So, your saying because a country has a law allowing something it makes it right! What about countries that don't allow women to drive, or to vote like Saudi Arabia, or countries that stone people to death for adultery? Are you saying those laws make human rights violations okay?



    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    There are always exception to the rule. there are times whereby force is absolutely necessary. If a thief or robber went into your house, don't you want to subdue him or force him out? Use of Force is not always wrong. Wake Up!
    What??? We are not talking about robbers breaking into someones house. We are talking about RAPE!

    Forced sex = Rape


    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Then why do animals "rape" and "murder"? Must be the law of your Evolution God for the survival of the fittest and you have said that humans are subjected to the law of the Survival of the Fittest.
    I HAVE NOT said humans are subjected to the law of the Survival of the Fittest! What I have said is that one of the ways evolution works is through survival of the fittest - that is our biological history - self aware humans are no longer totally at the mercy of survival of the fittest, because we have big brains that allow us to overcome circumstances that other animals cannot.

    It is not considered wrong if an animal kills another animal and eats it, but it is totally wrong if a human animal kills another human and eats them. Quit trying to cloud the issue of rape being wrong! Rape only pertains to humans, not other animals.

    Forced sex = Rape, and it's always wrong because it violates a persons human rights!


    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    At least, they were married and Marital Rape is allowed in secular law; even more so during ancient times which seems to be a universal law. Foreign and Local laws are to be respected isn't it?

    Evil Humans condone Rape!
    Rape ere used in many ways by evil people, below are some examples:
    1. Comfort women for the Imperial Jap Army During WW2 to boost the soldiers morale
    2. Mass Rapes of German women by Russian soldiers as revenge for the German soldiers raping Russian women
    3. Systemic rapes to instill fear and punishment in the enemy - Congo civil war
    4. Systemic ethnic rapes in ethnic cleansing so as to reduce retaliations by the children against their conquerers.

    God Bless.
    Rape is rape and it's always wrong! Quit trying to justify it and admit that the Biblegod allowed and condoned Rape!


    It doesn't matter if rape occurs in the Bible, in war time, or is allowed by the laws of certain countries, it is still a violation of a persons human rights and it is WRONG!


    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    I can't believe my eyes Marriage is "what God has joined, let no man put asunder" and you are encouraging divorce! Marriage is a sanctity. The married couples should somehow seek a solution besides divorce which should be a last resort.
    I want to elaborate a bit more on your idea of what marriage is. You speak of marriage as being sacred, yet there is nothing sacred about a man taking a captive woman for a wife merely because of her beauty and his lust for her. For marriage to truly be a joining of two lives into one flesh, the couple must be of the same heart and mind and share a commitment to each other ... that hardly seems possible if your husband to be has just killed your entire family and taken you against your will. What commonality could they possibly share? That kind of marriage is no marriage at all, just a man taking a woman as his property ... that surely was not the kind of marriage Jesus was speaking of!
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    East of West!
    Posts
    411

    Red face Marriage is a Man Made idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    I want to elaborate a bit more on your idea of what marriage is. You speak of marriage as being sacred, yet there is nothing sacred about a man taking a captive woman for a wife merely because of her beauty and his lust for her. For marriage to truly be a joining of two lives into one flesh, the couple must be of the same heart and mind and share a commitment to each other ... that hardly seems possible if your husband to be has just killed your entire family and taken you against your will. What commonality could they possibly share? That kind of marriage is no marriage at all, just a man taking a woman as his property ... that surely was not the kind of marriage Jesus was speaking of!
    Hi Rose:

    It really is nice to hear someone articulate so well the ideas of Biblical truth when it comes to marriage! I find it revolting that religious people use the Bible to justify the worst human behavior all the while claiming GOD condones it!
    ...that surely was not the kind of marriage Jesus was speaking of!
    I love it! And you say Jesus did not exist! I find it really refreshing to finally see someone take on this issue head on! The whole Genesis 2:24 verse was clearly inserted at a late date of the compiling of the Bible as it is set off by the words "for this reason"... indicating it is a scribble note which later by accident became a verse. "Barnes' Notes on the Bible These might be the words of the first man"... This admission by a Bible scholar clearly admits that they do not know the origin of the verse. Also consider the view from a Hebrew/Greek twist in the issue of polygamy...

    "http://disorientedtheology.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/why-genesis-224-is-not-trying-to-defend-a-certain-god-ordained-picture-of-marriage/
    "The verse in fact does not reflect the normal practice of the time in which it was written – something you might expect it to do were it trying to enforce a certain behavioral norm. Notice that it says the husband leaves his mother and father, yet well into New Testament days, the practice was that the wife left her parents and moved in with her husband. This clue tells us that perhaps this verse is saying something different than we might expect. Perhaps it’s not trying to give us a cookie-cutter prescription for marriage."



    For comparison we have another theologian who says GOD said it!

    " When these creation events took place, God said: "THEREFORE," or "for this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." [NEW TESTAMENT REFERENCES: Matt. 19: 5 & Eph. 5:31].

    "The two stories of creation are typical of ancient scribble practices,..." http://www.josh.org/resources/study-...s-of-creation/

    So, I think that as long as evil exists evil men will do evil things with the Word of GOD! There is no denying!

    Namaste,

    Mystykal
    Last edited by Mystykal; 05-07-2014 at 02:59 AM.
    Mystykal

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    I want to elaborate a bit more on your idea of what marriage is. You speak of marriage as being sacred, yet there is nothing sacred about a man taking a captive woman for a wife merely because of her beauty and his lust for her. For marriage to truly be a joining of two lives into one flesh, the couple must be of the same heart and mind and share a commitment to each other ... that hardly seems possible if your husband to be has just killed your entire family and taken you against your will. What commonality could they possibly share? That kind of marriage is no marriage at all, just a man taking a woman as his property ... that surely was not the kind of marriage Jesus was speaking of!
    Hello Rose
    I do not want to enter into a protracted discussion about marriage. I know you do not believe the Bible and the truth behind what is written, even though you will quote the words of Jesus from the Bible.

    It seems to me that you are justifying the works of men, so as to bash the Bible for the ideal that was set from the out-start. A man and a woman can get married with that ideal today, but it is becoming rare. The practice of marriage these days is that a couple enter marriage knowing they can get out of it easily. Their vow before God is meaningless, and for good reason; they do not believe in God, or have any intention of following the vows made in a church by reciting church liturgy.

    With prenuptial agreements entered into these days, this shows the insurance policy set up in case the marriage fails. It is almost guaranteed to fail, because of that doubt to begin with.

    The fact is that many marriages are not made to work. Far too many marriages are entered into casually without getting to know the other person well enough before entering a life-long contract.

    To sum up. You prefer the man-made regulations that are now, or are not in force, yet you criticize the Bible regulations (simple as they are), which you also subscribe to as being man-made and not God-made.

    God's ideal for marriage was between man and woman (not man and man but that is not a subject I shall continue with) and once married was for life; with no get-out clauses. That means that when the marriage becomes close to breaking down, the marriage has to be worked at, instead of resorting to divorce.

    I expect you to be more critical of today's standards of marriage than the standards that were set by God from the beginning, even though you are not

    All the best

    David

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystykal View Post
    Hi Rose:

    It really is nice to hear someone articulate so well the ideas of Biblical truth when it comes to marriage! I find it revolting that religious people use the Bible to justify the worst human behavior all the while claiming GOD condones it!
    I love it! And you say Jesus did not exist! I find it really refreshing to finally see someone take on this issue head on! The whole Genesis 2:24 verse was clearly inserted at a late date of the compiling of the Bible as it is set off by the words "for this reason"... indicating it is a scribble note which later by accident became a verse. "Barnes' Notes on the Bible These might be the words of the first man"... This admission by a Bible scholar clearly admits that they do not know the origin of the verse. Also consider the view from a Hebrew/Greek twist in the issue of polygamy...

    "http://disorientedtheology.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/why-genesis-224-is-not-trying-to-defend-a-certain-god-ordained-picture-of-marriage/
    "The verse in fact does not reflect the normal practice of the time in which it was written – something you might expect it to do were it trying to enforce a certain behavioral norm. Notice that it says the husband leaves his mother and father, yet well into New Testament days, the practice was that the wife left her parents and moved in with her husband. This clue tells us that perhaps this verse is saying something different than we might expect. Perhaps it’s not trying to give us a cookie-cutter prescription for marriage."



    For comparison we have another theologian who says GOD said it!

    " When these creation events took place, God said: "THEREFORE," or "for this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." [NEW TESTAMENT REFERENCES: Matt. 19: 5 & Eph. 5:31].

    "The two stories of creation are typical of ancient scribble practices,..." http://www.josh.org/resources/study-...s-of-creation/

    So, I think that as long as evil exists evil men will do evil things with the Word of GOD! There is no denying!

    Namaste,

    Mystykal
    Hi Mystykal,

    I need to make myself clear. I am strong supporter that women must be protected because they are the more vulnerable sex; vulnerable in the sense that they are mainly the victims of crimes and violence caused by men (and to a smaller extent, other women) being physically and emotionally weaker than men. I don't believe in Equal Women's Right because men and women are physically and emotionally unequal but I believe that Men and Women must work together in their own responsible and committed ways to achieve common good goals such as the family and the society.

    Adam failed to be responsible in protecting his wife Eve which was why God then commanded him to rule i.e. lead over Eve so that Eve will be less vulnerable. Rose insistently harped on the word "rule" which I understand to mean lead in a responsible and protective way. Adam needs to lead over Eve so that he can protect her from harm and be responsible for her well being. This is analogous to President Obama needs to "rule" over USA so that he can governed the country well and efficiently. It is evil men who abuse the responsibility to lead over women resulting in women being bullied. Therefore, the cause of all the violence that women faced is mainly because evil men (and to a small extent, other women) abuse the leadership and responsibility to protect women. This you have said it right that evil men will do evil things with the Word of God to accomplished selfish things. Therefore to solve all these problems, evil must be erased from the face of this world and this is humanly impossible except by the intervention of God.

    Rose continue to blame God when we know hands down that it is evil men that caused all the violence on women. I would rather that Rose blamed it on the Theory of Evolution which caused men to be violent against women as they compete to survive to claimed superiority over their competitors for the right to breed and lead as according to the survival of the fittest. Rose continue to blame God instead because she has a hidden atheist's agenda to destroy believer's belief in an Almighty God. Instead of seeing the Bible god as a creation of bronze age men, it would make her eyes opened bigger if she sees it from a super intelligent force which can manifest itself into a being. It is this super intelligent force which we call God which leave some of His intelligence in everything that He created in creation as intelligent design which we observe in everything. It is men who have to learn from His intelligent creation and designs to come up with scientific discoveries such as aerodynamics from the flight of birds, sonar from echolocation of bats etc.

    Thanks and GOD BLESS
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •