"..Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk". Ex34:26

This law was written three times in the OT, so it can't be accidental, and yet the Jews didn't seem to know what it meant or how to interpret it. Don't blame them! The Holy Spirit only came on one person at a time in the OT -- he didn't arrive for all mankind until after Jesus returned to the Father, and those OT priests and rabbi's may have been doing their best, but were before the time of the New Covenant.

They ignorantly 'seethed a kid in his mother's milk' when they crucified Jesus on the cross with his mother looking on helplessly. Then compounded the matter by declaring dairy and meat products to be kept separate.. so you can't get a cheeseburger in Tel Aviv..hah. [Jewish quarters]

In the OT they didn't know how scripture would be spoken of as MILK. Both Paul and Peter spoke of the "Milk of the Word" - 1Cor3:2, 1Pet2:2. (In jest, perhaps: Father's Milk?) Not really--when you meditate on scripture it's like churning the milk into butter; the butter that anoints your walk, like in Job29:6 "When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil". (Am remembering how I once thought that greasing the steps on the front porch would not make for good footing.. hah)

Christians know Christ as "a Lamb", but Lev16 deals with the two (2) goats and how the blood of one was taken into the Most Holy Place by the High Priest on the Day of Atonement.

In the OT it was Isaiah who planted a clue about this: "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk and drawn from the breasts". Isa28:9