Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Revelation of the Holy Spirit

As a new member to the forum I wanted to let others who are interested in the topic of gematria know about an amazing revelation given to me by the Holy Spirit. This may sound highly suspect even to other Christians, but what I have experienced is so remarkable that I just have to let people know. I was initially very skeptical regarding gematria until my brother wrote a book giving numerous examples of the numerical value for words and phrases of Old Testament prophecies regarding the Messiah that totalled either 888 which is the numerical value in Greek for Jesus, 1480 for Christ, 2368 for Jesus Christ, or 3168 for Lord Jesus Christ. The book was self published, and just recently available through a subsidy publisher and so it has not gained wide exposure.

Without going into detail, events in my life brought me to a point of despair and I prayed for enlightenment regarding the proper interpretation of truth in the Bible. Four months ago I experienced a two week period in which I was given messages in numbers that guided me in a search of the Scriptures. Having only a basic knowledge of gematria gained from my brother's work, what was revealed to me in that two week period was the way in which to evaluate every verse in the Bible and find the truth in each verse, confirming Biblical inerrancy. The Bible is inerrant in the numerical value of the words, and not always in a literal sense as far as the Old Testament is concerned. Every important tenet of Christian faith, however, can be proven through gematria.

In just two weeks of revelations, and another two weeks of inspiration in regard to putting words together and confirming the truth of the Bible through the numerical value of both Hebrew and Greek words, I had over 150 pages of notes. I then began to put into writing what had been revealed to me and after three months of writing I have just completed a 300 page book describing what was revealed to me in that short period of time. I want others to know what I learned so that the truth will be made known to all, and to that end I intend to use a subsidy publisher so that the book can be available ASAP.

I found that every truth in the Bible can be proven by taking the total numerical value of a verse, subtracting multiples of 888 from the value and then using the remainder to look up both Hebrew and Greek words of that value on "The Bible Wheel" site. Multiple words can always be found to correspond to the subject of the verse, or more often in regard to OT verses, correspond to Jesus as the Messiah, which is the entire purpose of the Bible. The OT verses are primarilly symbolic prophetic messages concerning Christ. When Jesus said that he came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets it was in regard to the hidden prophecies in each verse of the Torah as well as the prophetic books.

Other ways to prove the inerrancy of the Bible through gematria include taking the remainder after subtracting a multiple of 888 from the value for the verse, and then words taken from the verse can be used to restate the concept of the verse, with those words totalling the same value as the remainder; or a phrase or sentence describing Jesus or proclaiming Biblical truth will total either 888, 1480, 2368, or 3168. This sounds confusing but it really is not. Furthermore, I found that one can use words in Hebrew, Greek, or a combination of the two to create statements of Biblical truth that are confirmed by their gematria value.

Just one example of what I was able to discover is the following:

Εγω ειμι ο οδος και ο αληθεια και ο ζωη = I am the way and the truth and the life = gematria value of 2368 = Ιησους Χριστος = Jesus Christ = 2368

I have approx. 400 gematria proofs for the truth of the Bible included in my book. The message which I received from the Holy Spirit is that the time has come for all secrets to be revealed as the final Sabbath approaches. My prayer for enlightenment was answered and I am convinced that God will use what has been revealed to me to convince unbelievers of the truth and to allow believers to more fully appreciate what Biblical inerrancy really means.

76of86,

Greetings in His holy name.

It is not surprising that the Lord is expanding His truth and wisdom in preparation for what lies ahead through the use of uncharted means.

Please share more, as you are led.

Joel
    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38,39

joel:

I decided to use the method of gematria that was revealed to me for the verses at the bottom of your post (Romans 8: 38,39). The total gematria value for the two verses is 22297. (I use the software from e-sword.com to obtain the Greek translation in order to determine the numerical value) The closest multiple of 888 to this amount is 25 x 888 = 22200. If this amount is subracted from the total we have 22297 - 22200 = 97.

Hebrew words with a value of 97 include: God, angel, Lord, strength or power, time, in the sight or presence of, join oneself to, smite, perish, and nothing. As you can see, several Hebrew words have the exact same meaning as the Greek words found in the verses: God, angel, Lord and power. Other words have very similar meanings: smite and perish equivalent to death; time - goes along with "things present or things to come;" in the sight or presence of, and join oneself to - consistent with the idea that nothing can separate us from the love of God. Finally, there is the word for "nothing."

Two Hebrew words with the values of 61 and 36 which totals 97 can be combined to confirm the truth of the verse. Those words mean "nothing" and "separate." Therefore, in Hebrew we have "nothing shall separate" with a gematria value of 97 which is the remainder after subtracting the closest multiple of 888 from the total for the two verses. I have found that this proof for the divine inspiration of Scripture can be done for any verse.

Hey there 76of86!

Welcome to our forum!

Quote Originally Posted by 76of86 View Post
    Just one example of what I was able to discover is the following:

Εγω ειμι ο οδος και ο αληθεια και ο ζωη = I am the way and the truth and the life = gematria value of 2368 = Ιησους Χριστος = Jesus Christ = 2368
    You are correct that Jesus Christ in Greek sums to 2368, but that's not the value of "I am the way and the truth and the life." The correct value of that phrase is 2182. How did you arrive at the number 2368?

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

76of86 replied to joel:

I decided to use the method of gematria that was revealed to me for the verses at the bottom of your post (Romans 8: 38,39). The total gematria value for the two verses is 22297. (I use the software from e-sword.com to obtain the Greek translation in order to determine the numerical value) The closest multiple of 888 to this amount is 25 x 888 = 22200. If this amount is subracted from the total we have 22297 - 22200 = 97.

Hebrew words with a value of 97 include: God, angel, Lord, strength or power, time, in the sight or presence of, join oneself to, smite, perish, and nothing. As you can see, several Hebrew words have the exact same meaning as the Greek words found in the verses: God, angel, Lord and power. Other words have very similar meanings: smite and perish equivalent to death; time - goes along with "things present or things to come;" in the sight or presence of, and join oneself to - consistent with the idea that nothing can separate us from the love of God. Finally, there is the word for "nothing."

Two Hebrew words with the values of 61 and 36 which totals 97 can be combined to confirm the truth of the verse. Those words mean "nothing" and "separate." Therefore, in Hebrew we have "nothing shall separate" with a gematria value of 97 which is the remainder after subtracting the closest multiple of 888 from the total for the two verses. I have found that this proof for the divine inspiration of Scripture can be done for any verse
    --------------------------
    76of86;

I don't fully grasp the method, but I sure appreciate the results.

Thanks for you continued input.

I especially made note of ........."join oneself to".......as this is a very meaningful expression to me.

In Romans 6, Paul begins to use the "joint" words that are special to this section of scripture.

I particularly appreciate; buried with Him (6:4), planted together (6:5), crucified with Him (6:6), live with Him (6:8).

See what you get on these verses, thanks, Joel
    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38,39

The reason for the different value for: Εγω ειμι ο οδος και ο αληθεια και ο ζωη = I am the way and the truth and the life, is that you apparently used the gematria value of 6 for ς and I found that using the full value for s of 200 in all situations gives the proof of the scripture.

Εγω = 808, ειμι = 65, ο = 70, και = 31, οδος = 344, αληθιεα = 64, and ζωη = 815.

Therefore 808 + 65 + 70 + 344 + 31 + 70 + 64 + 31 + 70 + 815 = 2368

I have no great knowledge of gematria, and have no idea why this method works. It is not something that I thought of myself, but something that was revealed to me by the Holy Spirit. In the book that I have just completed, I have > 400 gematria proofs of Biblical truth, many of them using the value of 200 for an s at the end of Greek words.

Since I am unable to enter Hebrew words when posting it is not possible for me to give gematria proofs in that language, but I would like to demonstrate some of my gematria findings in Greek.

Ονομα υπερ πας λοιπων ονομα = 231 + 585 + 281 + 1040 + 231 = 2368 = Name above all other names = Jesus Christ.

Εγω ειμι ο μονος οδος ιδηι σωτηρια = 808 + 65 + 70 + 430 + 344 + 32 + 1419 = 3168 = I am the only way to know salvation = Κυριος Ιησους Χριοτος = Lord Jesus Christ.

Σωτηρια εστι δι ξαρις εκ Θεος = 1419 + 515 + 14 + 911 + 25 + 284 = 3168 = Salvation is by grace of God = Lord Jesus Christ.

Ο Μεσσιας εστι ο ηγαπα Υιος Θεος = 70 + 656 + 515 + 70 + 93 + 680 + 284 = 2368 = The Messiah is the beloved son of God = Jesus Christ.

The method that I described in the earlier post in which I subtracted the closest multiple of 888 from the value of the verse is a bit hard to follow, but it is more clear in my book. The examples given in this post is the end result of the guidance given by the Holy Spirit in how to use the numerical value of words in both Hebrew and Greek. As I mentioned before, I have about 400 such confirmations of Biblical truth in both Hebrew, Greek, and a combination of the two in some instances. All of the proof for divine inspiration of the Bible were received by me in a matter of just a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 76of86 View Post
    The reason for the different value for: Εγω ειμι ο οδος και ο αληθεια και ο ζωη = I am the way and the truth and the life, is that you apparently used the gematria value of 6 for ς and I found that using the full value for s of 200 in all situations gives the proof of the scripture.

Εγω = 808, ειμι = 65, ο = 70, και = 31, οδος = 344, αληθιεα = 64, and ζωη = 815.

Therefore 808 + 65 + 70 + 344 + 31 + 70 + 64 + 31 + 70 + 815 = 2368

I have no great knowledge of gematria, and have no idea why this method works. It is not something that I thought of myself, but something that was revealed to me by the Holy Spirit. In the book that I have just completed, I have > 400 gematria proofs of Biblical truth, many of them using the value of 200 for an s at the end of Greek words.
    Thanks for the explanation.

I do not use 6 for sigma. The value I presented is exactly correct. The error is that you changed the Scripture by replacing the feminine article eta = 8 with the masculine article omicron=70. The result therefore is not valid.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

RAM:

Thank you for your insight. I am illiterate in Hebrew and Greek and as a result I am unaware of grammatical rules. However, I have found that the numerical value for words in both languages can always be used to prove the truth of the Bible, even if the grammar is incorrect. When I determined the value for "I am the the way and the truth and the life" I did not know whether to use ο or η for "the" and even though I used a different form, the gematria reveals truth. With the information you have provided, I easily came up with similar proof by changing the words slightly:

Εγω ειμι επικληθεν η οδος η αληθεια και η ζωη = 808 + 65 + 217 + 8 + 344 + 8 + 64 + 31 + 8 + 815 = 2368 = I am called the way, the truth, and the life = Jesus Christ

Also, if one takes the initial sentence with the feminine form for "the," there are several words with a value of 186 which when added to 2182 results in a gematria value of 2368, and which reveal Biblilcal truth. Those words are: γεγονεν (become, come into existence), ηγεμονι (governer, ruler, prince, sovereign), ανηγαγον (bring), εκλογην (election, chosen, God's elect). Furthermore, I have found that combining Hebrew and Greek words to reach a certain gematria value also reveals truth. Observe the definition of Hebrew words with a value of 186 that could be added to the sentence to equal a total of 2368: everlasting, knowledge, voice, eye (fig. spring or fountain), king, counselor, prince.

Using these words that would then equal the value for Jesus Christ we have:

I am (the) prince, the way, and the truth, and the life.
    I am come into existence, the way, and the truth, and the life.
    I am the way, and the truth, and bring the life.
    I am God's elect, the way, and the truth, and the life.
    I am the way, and the truth, and the everlasting life.
    I am the way, knowledge and the truth, and the life.
    I am the way, and the voice of truth, and the life.
    I am the way, and the truth, and the fountain of life.
    I am King/Counselor/Prince, the way, the truth, and the life.

It was revealed to me that it is not necessary to use the exact words of Scripture, but merely the words of appropriate numerical value to prove all truth. In that way any possible change in the original translations of the inspired word of God remains inerrant. God, in His amazing power and wisdom, directed the development of two separate languages of two different cultures which can be used alone or in combination to prove the divine nature of the Scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by 76of86
    God, in His amazing power and wisdom, directed the development of two separate languages of two different cultures which can be used alone or in combination to prove the divine nature of the Scripture.
    That may help explain what He means by the fact that in judgment God will bring forth the Jew and the Greek in the order, Jew first, Greek, second.

The Jew had the oracles of God in Hebrew. The Greeks had the New Testament in Greek.

The order in which they received truth, the Jew first, then followed by the Greek is the order in which the judgment will be conducted.

Quote Originally Posted by 76of86
    I am illiterate in Hebrew and Greek and as a result I am unaware of grammatical rules.
    That surely gives you an advantage over those who were schooled, in the flesh, and learned man's rules and laws of intrepretation and who refuse to see when shown a spiritual truth that does not match their system. Good for you.......let no one despise your lack of academic training.......such schooling that they attended, in the world, is full of dead men's bones.

Joel

Thread Information