Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G7 G8

Not from this world...from the other side

G7 G8

G7 comprises of the 7 most wealthiest nations of the world and thus their decisions are very influential in world economy notably, USA, Japan, Germany, Britain, Italy, France, Canada
    G8 -comprises the 7 wealthiest nations of the world and include Russia.

See Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G7
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G8

I believe G7 and G8 may be indicated in Revelation 17. Although Iam not very sure of its relation to Revelation Chapter 17 but it certainly does look suspiciously interesting (The comments in red are personally mine; of course I may be wrong):

Revelation17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.” (The great prostitute means, a great nation/nations that holds great wealth and did evil things. Intoxicted with the wine of her adulteries means their deep interactions and cooperations with the great prostitute such as in trade, developments, technologies, military etc.)
    3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. (7 heads and 10 horns seem to me to be the EU as in my previous post "the ten horns") 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. (This nation/nations is obviously "filthy" rich due to their control of the world economy, trade, technologies) 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:
    babylon the great
    the mother of prostitutes
    and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus (Nations that participated in the killing and persecution of Jews and Christians i.e. God's holy people such as Germany, Italy, Russia which are part of the G7 or G8).

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. ( the 7 heads and 10 horns represents the EU which is regarded as a modern Roman Empireas int comprises nearly all the territories of the former Roman Empire in its glory and therefore "once was, now is not, and yet will come" ie. the Roman empire in its glory, the Roman Empire on its decline then in AD 100, and the EU, the modern Roman Empire that is to come after that), The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come. ("the inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written" means that future generations who saw the EU, the modern Roman Empire that once was, now is not and yet will come).

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. (It seems to say that of the 7 head of states of EU, 5 have already died or have step down, the 6th head of the EU is yet to be in but will be shortlived, the beast, a leader is an 8th head of the EU (G8? Russia?) which is added to the 7 (G7?)12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. ( It seems to suggest that there are 10 leaders who takes turn to be the head of the G8 (the beast, ?Russia) and they will rotate on a yearly basis (an hour = a year based on if a year to the Lord is 1,000 years, then an hour to the Lord is one year. This is what is happening in G8 whereby the leaders take turns to be the head on a yearly rotation).13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. (The G8 rely on the military power and influence of the beast ? Russia) 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.” ("wage war against the Lamb" means wage war against Israel and the Christians)

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute (?Russia and the 10 nations of EU? will hate the prostitute, the nations of the G7?). They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire ("burn her with fire"-meaning using bombs, nuclear weapons?).17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.” (The great city is the city that controls the wealth of the world, a world finacial centre - ?New York that is where the UN is that "rules over the kings of the earth", ?London? etc.)

May God Bless Us.
    Last edited by CWH; 03-29-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

9 This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. (G7? G7 are the wealthiest countries of the world which can influence world trade) 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, (G5?) one is (G6?), the other has not yet come (G7?); but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king (G8? Russia who once was part of the G8 and is ejected but will become a member of the G8?....or it it talking about the EU who is part of the G7 in attendance and will become a member of the G8?). He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. (It seems to say that of the 7 head of states of EU, 5 have already died or have step down, the 6th head of the EU is yet to be in but will be shortlived, the beast, a leader is an 8th head of the EU (G8? Russia? EU?) which is added to the 7 (G7?)12 The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. ( It seems to suggest that there are 10 leaders who takes turn to be the head of the G8 (the beast, ?Russia) and they will rotate on a yearly basis (an hour = a year based on if a year to the Lord is 1,000 years, then an hour to the Lord is one year. This is what is happening in G8 whereby the leaders take turns to be the head on a yearly rotation).13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. (The G8 rely on the military power and influence of the beast ? Russia, EU) 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.” ("wage war against the Lamb" means wage war against Israel and the Christians)
    See my comments in red. It is very interesting that the G7 started with a Group of 5 known as G5. Then Italy was added and it became G6. Canada was later added and it became G7. EU is represented in the G7 as "in attendance" part of the G7. Russia was added into the G7 in 1997 to become G8. Russia was ejected from the group after the annexation of Crimea in 2014 and the G8 becomes G7. Now President Donald Trump is trying to install Russia back into the G7 to become the original G8. Is Russia the 8th king?

From Wiki:
    The Group of Seven (G7) is a group consisting of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. These countries, with the seven largest advanced economies in the world,[1] represent more than 62% of the global net wealth ($280 trillion).[2][3] The G7 countries also represent 46% of the global gross domestic product (GDP) based on nominal values, and 32% of the global GDP based on purchasing power parity.[4] The European Union is also represented at the G7 summit.

The concept of a forum for the world's major industrialized countries emerged before the 1973 oil crisis. On Sunday, 25 March 1973, the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, George Shultz, convened an informal gathering of finance ministers from West Germany (Helmut Schmidt), France (Val?ry Giscard d'Estaing), and the United Kingdom (Anthony Barber) before an upcoming meeting in Washington, D.C. When running the idea past President Nixon, he noted that he would be out of town and offered use of the White House. The meeting was subsequently held in the library on the ground floor.[5] Taking their name from the setting, this original group of four became known as the "Library Group".[6] In mid-1973, at the World Bank-IMF meetings, Shultz proposed the addition of Japan to the original four nations, who agreed.[5] The informal gathering of senior financial officials from the United States, the United Kingdom, West Germany, Japan, and France became known as the "Group of Five (G5(".[7]

Later, a 1975 summit hosted by France brought together representatives of six governments: France, West Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States, Schmidt and Giscard d'Estaing were heads of government in their respective countries, and since they both spoke fluent English, it occurred to them that they, and British Prime Minister Harold Wilson and U.S. President Gerald Ford could get together in an informal retreat and discuss election results and the issues of the day. In late spring, d'Estaing of France invited the heads of government from West Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States to a summit in Ch?teau de Rambouillet;[8] the annual meeting of the six leaders was organized under a rotating presidency, forming the Group of Six (G6). In 1976, with Wilson out as prime minister of Britain, Schmidt and Gerald Ford felt an English speaker with more experience was needed, so Canada's Pierre Trudeau was invited to join the group[9] and the group became the Group of Seven (G7).[8] Since first invited by the United Kingdom in 1977 the European Union has been represented by the president of the European Commission, and the leader of the country that holds the presidency of the Council of the European Union[10] and the Council President now also regularly attends.

Until the 1985 Plaza Accord no one outside a tight official circle knew when the seven finance ministers met and what they agreed. The summit was announced the day before and a communiqu? was issued afterwards.[11]

Following 1994's G7 summit in Naples, Russian officials held separate meetings with leaders of the G7 after the group's summits. This informal arrangement was dubbed the Political 8 (P8) ? or, colloquially, the G7+1. At the invitation of Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair and President of the United States Bill Clinton,[12] Russian President Boris Yeltsin was invited first as a guest observer, later as a full participant. After the 1997 meeting Russia was formally invited to the next meeting and formally joined the group in 1998, resulting in a new governmental political forum, the Group of Eight or G8.[8] The Russian Federation, in fact, had and has limited net national wealth and financial weight compared to the other members of the G7. Russia also has never been a major advanced economy according to the IMF.[13][14] However, the Russian Federation was ejected from the G8 political forum in March 2014 following the Russian annexation of Crimea.[15]

God Blessed.
    Seek and You shall find,

The G-7 nations are not all that 'rich'..... They are all deeply in debit and are on the verge of currency collapse. When the currencys fails... civil uprisings will happen.

But, that has nothing to do with the Bible or narrowly Rev17.

Who, what, where, when, why...... Revelation was fulfilled in the first century.
    Brother Les

The G-7 nations are not all that 'rich'..... They are all deeply in debit and are on the verge of currency collapse. When the currencys fails... civil uprisings will happen.
    Yes, there is a possibility of a collapse of the G7 and the EU. Both are in crisis. This is indicated in verse 11, "He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction" (see my highlight in bold red).Another interesting verse here states that the Eu or possibly10 member nations of the EU (out of the 27) will formed into one nation and will joined up (?within one year) with the beast (? Russia or the Eurasian Union) taking turns as head on a yearly rotation. This is indicated in verse 12, "The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast".

9 This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. (G7? G7 are the wealthiest countries of the world which can influence world trade) 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, (G5?) one is (G6?), the other has not yet come (G7?); but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king (G8? Russia who once was part of the G8 and is ejected but will become a member of the G8?....or it it talking about the EU who is part of the G7 in attendance and will become a member of the G8?). He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. (It seems to say that of the 7 head of states of EU, 5 have already died or have step down, the 6th head of the EU is yet to be in but will be shortlived, the beast, a leader is an 8th head of the EU (G8? Russia? EU?) which is added to the 7 (G7?)12 The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. ( It seems to suggest that there are 10 leaders who takes turn to be the head of the G8 (the beast, ?Russia) and they will rotate on a yearly basis (an hour = a year based on if a year to the Lord is 1,000 years, then an hour to the Lord is one year. This is what is happening in G8 whereby the leaders take turns to be the head on a yearly rotation).13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. (The G8 rely on the military power and influence of the beast ? Russia, EU) 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.” ("wage war against the Lamb" means wage war against Israel and the Christians)
    Who, what, where, when, why...... Revelation was fulfilled in the first century. But, that has nothing to do with the Bible or narrowly Rev17.
    Only Full Preterist believe that Revelation has been fulfilled in the first century, No other Christians or Roman Catholics denominations beiieve that. I am not interested to debate on Full Preterism...it wil never end.To understand Revelation, one must try to understand the flowery terms used in Revelation and connect them with past, current and future events.

God Bless.
    Last edited by CWH; 06-17-2018 at 06:50 AM.
    Seek and You shall find,

CWH
    (an hour = a year based on if a year to the Lord is 1,000 years, then an hour to the Lord is one year.
    I thought that a day was a year?

Numbers:
    32 But as for you, your carcasses, they shall fall in this wilderness.

33 And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness.

34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.

35 I the Lord have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.
    Brother Les

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    I thought that a day was a year?

Numbers:
    32 But as for you, your carcasses, they shall fall in this wilderness.

33 And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness.

34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.

35 I the Lord have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.
    It depends on the context of how God wants a day or a year to be calculated.
    In Genesis 1, God created the earth in 7 days....or is it 7 years?
    In Genesis 6:3, "their (Man's) days will be 120 days" i.e. 120 years.
    In Peter2, " a year to the Lord is but a thousand years" i.e. 1 year = 1,000 years.

If you take 1 day = 1 year, how do you calculate 1 hour in Revelation?....

God Bless.
    Seek and You shall find,

Interestingly right up my alley

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    If you take 1 day = 1 year, how do you calculate 1 hour in Revelation?....
    Well I'd guess that would have to equate to about 15 days
    or just over 2 weeks, Mr Cheow
    Hmm now heres an interesting time frame,
    1 hour = 1 Fortnight

Good day Sir, great to see your still here Cheow and on the same vane
    Did you get a chance to read "Mystery 17" in the Gematria section down below in the bible wheel section?

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...394-MYSTERY-17

I finally put something together regarding our conversations back in 2010 when I first visited.
    I'd appreciate your feedback
    God Bless you and your family mate!

Mick
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Hi Mick,

Long Tine No See. Sorry for the late reply, I am busy with my new job and thus have very little time for BibleWheel. I only comes in once a while and only answer to my on threads.

Well I'd guess that would have to equate to about 15 days
    or just over 2 weeks, Mr Cheow
    Hmm now heres an interesting time frame,
    1 hour = 1 Fortnight
    The answer is easy, If you read the hour as year in Revelation then it makes sense that the leaders of G7 and EU run the leadership on a yearly rotational basis which they currently do. It is not possible for leaders to run EU or G7 on a rotational hourly basis.
    Revelation 17:12 The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

Yes, I have read your Mystery 17 but unfortunately I am poor in Gematria and not keen in it. But I like your timing of 1948 :
    Abraham born in 1948 from Adam
    The Jews return 1948 from Jesus!
    1948 from Jesus is the year of Israel independence!

If you look for the Great Prostitute of Rev 17 in the internet, many of them mentioned the USA:
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=is+the...9d89563af9debe

God Bless and a Happy New Year.
    Seek and You shall find,

Thread Information