Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95

Thread: tbe PROBLEM

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119

    excellent posts. thank you...................

    the Problem, IS NOT THE PROBLEM
    the Problem, is our attitude to the Problem.
    if we didn't have ''the attitude'' the problem would be solved.

    now
    for the human ATTITUDE

    the human attitude of the WHOLE world [ but for the few who find eternal life] is stumbled by ''the ROCK OF OFFENSE''.

    the few, who find eternal life, understand this
    the unwashed masses of humanity do not.

    ''THE STUMBLING STONE''
    ''THE ROCK OF OFFENSE''.................
    is placed there TO STUMBLE..............

    Almighty God OFFENDS people
    He offends the christian church system
    He offends all different religions of the world and their systems
    the Mystery is.....
    He sets out to make a POINT- TO OFFEND.

    the Human attitude, cannot overcome His offending.
    so, they have an attitude

    The religious church, by any other name, cannot overcome His Offending.
    so, they have an attitude.


    the problem is solved- by not being stumbled and offended,
    All, but a few are.
    The wisdom gained by the few, 'see' the rock of offense placed in the right position, but REMAIN outside of it's stumbling ability.
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741

    Exclamation

    Hi ya' Dux!

    Look again.

    Was it actually "wisdom" Shlomo asked for?

    Lose your religion like I am losing mine,

    Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    I get your point, tim, but am not counting out the dream, and its the Allegory which makes this more than just something about Solomon's Bluff -- would he really have harmed the baby, you think?

    1K3:28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    No, he would not have harmed the baby.

    Words ending this verse in I Kings are: chokmah … mishpat = wisdom … judgment. Sholmo's 'wisdom' was both lawful and equitable. Via discretion through artifice he was enabled to determine the heart of any issue presented him.
    (This is a loose rendering of these two words.)

    It has been brought up before, so please now note again, there is no record of any prophet during his reign. This verse (among others) gives indication why



    Now, in regard to Ruby's thread, at it's heart is the issue of offence.

    Have you ever noted that when an individual takes up offence concerning The Word of God,--be this Eloheinu Yeshua Ha'mashiach, or when spoken actively-- for these individuals, the Word no longer is effective in their lives?

    One of many cases on point, and directly explicative, concerning this fact can be seen in Mark 4.13, 16-17. It is for the sake of the Word persecution comes.

    What we do regarding the Word ultimately determines how we are affected and what we effect through this interaction.
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-22-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119

    excellent Timmy..

    Mark 4.13

    NOW We come to the attitude to the Problem

    the Problem exists
    the attitude exists

    so what IS the problem?
    the PROBLEM is easy to solve but the attitude shall cause offense.

    the Rock of Offense, is there but who shall ''see'' why it is so?
    the stumbling stone is allowed to be, and once seen the Majority, turn back.
    Last edited by RubyPeragickqlin; 03-22-2014 at 02:39 PM.
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    the Problem, IS NOT THE PROBLEM
    the Problem, is our attitude to the Problem.
    if we didn't have ''the attitude'' the problem would be solved.

    now
    for the human ATTITUDE

    the human attitude of the WHOLE world [ but for the few who find eternal life] is stumbled by ''the ROCK OF OFFENSE''.

    the few, who find eternal life, understand this
    the unwashed masses of humanity do not.

    ''THE STUMBLING STONE''
    ''THE ROCK OF OFFENSE''.................
    is placed there TO STUMBLE..............

    Almighty God OFFENDS people
    He offends the christian church system
    He offends all different religions of the world and their systems
    the Mystery is.....
    He sets out to make a POINT- TO OFFEND.

    the Human attitude, cannot overcome His offending.
    so, they have an attitude

    The religious church, by any other name, cannot overcome His Offending.
    so, they have an attitude.


    the problem is solved- by not being stumbled and offended,
    All, but a few are.
    The wisdom gained by the few, 'see' the rock of offense placed in the right position, but REMAIN outside of it's stumbling ability.
    It sounds like you think you are one of the "few" who are better than everyone else. One of the few who have "gained wisdom." You set yourself up as judge over anyone who disagrees with your own idiosyncratic religion.

    Perhaps you should consider the possibility that they are offended by your egotism and unjustified judgmental attitude.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    It sounds like you think you are one of the "few" who are better than everyone else. One of the few who have "gained wisdom." You set yourself up as judge over anyone who disagrees with your own idiosyncratic religion.

    Perhaps you should consider the possibility that they are offended by your egotism and unjustified judgmental attitude.
    Jesus was judgmental of those who were spiritually blind.

    Matthew 15
    12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
    13 But he (Jesus) answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
    14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    Mark 4.13

    NOW We come to the attitude to the Problem

    the Problem exists
    the attitude exists

    so what IS the problem?
    the PROBLEM is easy to solve but the attitude shall cause offense.

    the Rock of Offense, is there but who shall ''see'' why it is so?
    the stumbling stone is allowed to be, and once seen the Majority, turn back.
    Ruby,

    The kudos are wondered at as if they should be appreciated. i am not so excellent and my words are often a mistake in one way or another. Further, my sincerity is no measure of being so spot on. What I thought was true yesterday is often proved faulty tomorrow...or sooner!

    Please mind what you say before any output. Through our own tongues will we be judged as justified or condemned. The problem is hardly so simply solved and appears to be quite a bit more comprehensive than only attitude. . .or our sincerity would be the measure of all things

    In chapter 3 of the book of James we are told that not many of us should be teachers for greater judgment awaits us. If we instruct another, it is excellent to remain ever mindful we are stepping beyond being accountable only for the actions of our own carcass.

    (AND ONE SHOULD REMAIN WARY OF HALF COCKED POPHECY OF ANY SORT, BE IT FROM THIS HALF OF THE GLOBE OR DOWN UNDER. READ JEREMIAH 23 CAREFULLY and more than thrice. See also Rev. 20.10 and Gal. 1.8-9.)


    You would do yourself a world of benefit by speaking more plainly when it comes to scriptural instruction also, as the purose is to reveal rather than cloud up an issue...that is, if you do intend on persisting in the demeanor you are currently touting...or should we call it attitude.

    ...but, note the next verse in James 3:
    We all stumble in many things; but if any does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man able to bridle the whole body.

    The solution you claim to be simple is hardly so.

    It would not hurt to read the rest of this chapter in James concerning this whole issue, because it seems you may be pulling First Peter 2 completely out of context.

    Am I mistaken?

    Come let us reason before Kemosabi reigns you in.

    There is a reason we are to do first and then teach. If we cannot show ourselves approved by God IRL, of what worth is anything we say?

    In Matthew 9, Yeshua clarifies it is easier to miraculously heal than to forgive sins. We should give very little credence to anyone whose life aspects (physical, intellectual, emotive, relational, financial, etc.) are not obvious in growing more sound, thinking they can instruct another concerning God's righteousness.

    Shalom,
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119

    like i say..

    the Problem is not the problem
    the problem is the attitude to the problem.

    the attitude is the killer.
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Jesus was judgmental of those who were spiritually blind.

    Matthew 15
    12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
    13 But he (Jesus) answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
    14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
    So what? RubyPeragickqlin is not Jesus and is not qualified to judge who is or is not "spiritually blind."

    Can any people even judge if they themselves are spiritually blind? If so, how? Look around you. You will see millions of people who are convinced that only they have the real "spiritual insight" into the Bible, and that everyone who disagrees with them is "spiritually blind." Obviously, they can't all be right. So how does anyone know if they are one of they "blind" or not?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •