I was contemplating two points recently that had me thinking ...

If the universe expands for eternity (the evidence AGAINST a hypothetical reversal of expansion is pretty solid), then WHY is there a correlation between the existence of sentient life AND the mere POSSIBILITY of observing the universe??? Are we to believe that out of the INFINITE possible distances between matter in the universe, it just so happens that sentient life can only arise and flourish in the universe DURING the exact same finite period where the sphere of the observable universe is observable??? ...

We know that an eternally expanding universe would eventually leave the physical substance of our galaxy as an island surrounded by complete space (as far as any eye could see) AND we know that there is a TINY slither of time (compared to eternity!) where life is even possible. So the odds that the very existence of sentient life would just happen to coincide with the TINY period of finite time that the sphere of the observable universe is observable are literally INFINITE (since an eternally expanding universe would have an INFINITE variety of sizes that it could be in at any given point).

Another thing I realized recently ...

The living cell is the fundamental unit of life and EVERY organism BEGINS its life as a single cell ...

We now know that the physical dimensions of the cell is MIDWAY between the SMALLEST possible size in the universe (Planck length) and the LARGEST possible size in the OBSERVABLE universe (which would be the OBSERVABLE universe itself). So the question is this ...

Given the INCOMPREHENSIBLE variety of sizes in the observable universe, what are the odds that WE (and ALL life on earth) would BEGIN our sojourn in this universe at the MIDPOINT between the SMALLEST possible size in the universe and the LARGEST possible size in the observable universe??? ...

WHY is life at the center of the universe??? ...

I think the answer is pretty obvious. I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions.

BINI BOBO (The Mystic Meanie)