Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 123
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    147
    Gambini, case in point:

    Take something like ELS

    Now, granted, there are some neat instances of ELS that people have found in some of the Hebrew writings, but in most cases something like ELS just demonstrates that mixing numbers and letters is bound to produce random instances of things that appear to have meaning of some sort.

    An example would be, you could take my name " Isaac ", and do an ELS search of the Bible in English ( even thought the texts were not even written in English ) and you will still find instances of this or that verse being related to the factors of the gematria of such and such which is related to so and so...etc

    You could do the exact same with your name, ...or your cat's name, ...or the neighbor's house number translated into letters, so-on and so-forth, divide by your shoe size, ...

    Completely random

    In stochastic data, ie " random " data, there will always be occurrences of random data which appears meaningful, ( especially when you start trying to make interpretations based on semiotic or philological methods ) however, numbers and their relationships follow precise rules, axioms, so one or two random occurrences of two numbers from different data sets happening to be the same is not the same as an axiom that defines something like a mathematical operation/s, I'm sure Richard could expand greatly on that topic as he has a degree in mathematics.

    I spent the past two years, ( ever since I had my remission from brain cancer ) poring over website after website, reading argument after argument and debate after debate, in chats and forums, pretty much 7 days a week ( I retired after getting sick , so I have lots of time ) and I have found all sorts of things that people have come up with, some that look absolutely incredible at first sight, ......but if it's only true with one arbitrarily derived set of numerical rules that follows no rhyme or reason, then we should disregard it and assign no gravitas, inmo.

    I admit, I was pretty impressed the first time I saw things like Ivan Pannin's " Heptadic structuring " , espoused by pastors like Chuck Missler, however, you can see by the excellent example of " Miracles in Edgar Allan Poe "

    http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/codes/poe.html

    ...that this is nothing more than a consequence of the attributes of the number 7 in the base 10 counting system, nevermind Panin's selective methods.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    That's a fact that applies to any three digit number. The sum of all the permutations of abc is just (a + b + c) x 222. This is because abc = 100a + 10b + c and each number is counted twice in a given position.


    The numbers you listed are correct, but there is no "ad infinitum." On the contrary, the next two entries are

    111112 at position 378301
    111112 at position 2645268

    So the pattern breaks immediately after your "ad infinitum."


    Glad you recognize that!


    Yes, we will find random coincidences associated with any number we choose. So the first question that must be answered is how to discern between significant and random coincidences.


    That seems random to me.


    I think this is intriguing, but I don't know what implication we could derive from it.


    My point exactly.
    I meant " ad infinitum ", as in " take another random step in between unrelated data sets "

    I did tons of comparing things like primes, rank numbers, permutations, figurates, chapter and verse numbers, locations in pi, locations in Phi, e, etc, etc, and you can always take a step from one set to another if your rules are random.

    The square root of one thing is the border of one thing is the factor in the next thing is the sum of, yada yada.

    I even went so far as to group verses and chapters by numerical permutations to compare literall word content, haha.

    It's nice to see you explain why these things are true using simple examples, for most of us, math is another language completely.

    Thanks again , Richard


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I meant " ad infinitum ", as in " take another random step in between unrelated data sets "

    I did tons of comparing things like primes, rank numbers, permutations, figurates, chapter and verse numbers, locations in pi, locations in Phi, e, etc, etc, and you can always take a step from one set to another if your rules are random.

    The square root of one thing is the border of one thing is the factor in the next thing is the sum of, yada yada.

    I even went so far as to group verses and chapters by numerical permutations to compare literall word content, haha.

    It's nice to see you explain why these things are true using simple examples, for most of us, math is another language completely.

    Thanks again , Richard

    Well stated!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    269
    Greetings RAMnesia!

    "There is no "likewise." The two statements are identical:

    73 / 37 = 73 x 37 / 37^2"

    I know they are identical. That's why I didn't place an exclamation point after it! The point(s) is this ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the PRIME number 37.
    2) The PRIME factors of Genesis 1:1 are 37 and 73 (a mirror image of 37).
    3) 73 / 37 = 1.97 (rounded off) OR 2701 / 37^2 = 1.97 (rounded off).
    4) The sum of all the PRIMES up to 37 = 197.

    These facts COMBINED is what makes it significant!!!

    "You are merely cherry picking from the infinite ocean of numbers"

    WRONG! I am taking numbers that have ESTABLISHED significance (like the prime numbers 37 and 73) in biblical gematria and finding potential links BETWEEN them. Your claim that I'm searching through an "infinite ocean of numbers" is completely meaningless because any two separate numbers can only have a FINITE number of relationships BETWEEN them.


    "Highly significant? Are you nuts? The fact that 45^2 = the sum of the first 9 cubes follows trivially from basic arithmetic"

    SO WHAT??? Man, you really have a hard time understanding my point alot of times (I don't know if it's intentional?). I'm not saying the mere fact that 45^2 = The sum of the first 9 cubes is significant! I'm saying these COMBINED facts are EXTREMELY significant ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the prime number 37.
    2) All the repdigits 111 through 999 are related by the constant 37.
    3) The nucleons in the human genome are mathematically arranged according to the repdigits 111 through 999 (which is amazing IN ADDITION to the fact that the molecular masses of the 20 universal amino acids of life are mathematically LINKED to Genesis 1:1).
    4) The TOTAL numerical value of the Hebrew alphabet = The sum of the repdigits 111 through 999.
    5) YAHWEH = 26.
    6) The difference between 26^2 and Genesis 1:1 = The sum of the multiplied value of the repdigits 111 through 999.

    These points COMBINED is what makes it significant!!!

    "There are at least FIVE WAYS to spell out the letters of the name Yahweh which yield five different values: 44, 45, 52, 63, 72. You picked one out of five which you happened to like"

    Incorrect. I was not aware that there was other values besides 45. But I don't even need that because as you pointed out (which I'll get to in a minute), the numerical value of ADAM is 45, which I knew and actually forgot to mention. This is EXTREMELY significant and you're about to see why ...

    The STANDARD numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 26^2 + 45^2 ...

    The ORDINAL numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = The 26th Prime + The 45th Prime!!! ...

    PWNED and FLATTENED!!! Are you STILL going to tell me this is a coincidence, O RAMnesia??? ...

    Now just to make sure you get it through that little hard shell in-between your ears, let me explain point by point WHY this is significant ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 INTRODUCES the "six day" creation account.
    2) The "six day" creation account CULMINATES in the creation of ADAM.
    3) ADAM is created in the image of God.
    4) YAHWEH = 26 and ADAM = 45.
    5) The STANDARD numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 26^2 + 45^2.
    6) The ORDINAL numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = The 26th Prime + The 45th Prime.

    And there's even MORE! ...

    Remember how the total sum of the repdigits 111 through 999 = The total sum of the Hebrew alphabet? Well, 111 is the value of the FIRST Hebrew letter when it is fully spelled out and 111 x 45 = The total sum of the Hebrew alphabet!!!

    "The digits of pi in any arbitrary base are ... what was that again ... oh yeah, I remember .... FREAKING RANDOM"

    Arbitrary base??? The mathematical structure of Genesis 1:1-5 and John 1:1-5 is based on radix 10. So looking at pi in base 10 isn't "arbitrary". Let me explain again point by point why it is significant that the sum of the positional values of the first appearance of 2701 in the expansion of pi (after the decimal point) = 666 ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 = 2701.
    2) Genesis 1:1 grammatically AND geometrically divides to (666 + 666 + 666) + The 37th Triangle (703).
    3) Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the prime number 37.
    4) 666, 703 and 2701 are THE FIRST THREE Triangular multiples of 37.
    5) The perimeter of the Genesis 1:1 Triangle = 6 x 6 x 6.
    6) The Phi Function of 703 = 666.
    7) 666 + 703 = 37^2.
    8) 666 = The distance between the 37th order of EVERY consecutive polygonal number.
    9) The sum of the positional values of the FIRST appearance of 2701 in the expansion of pi (after the decimal point) = 666 (165 + 166 + 167 + 168).
    10) The sum of the digital roots of 165, 166, 167 and 168 = 18 (18 x 37 = 666) and the digital sum of 165, 166, 167 and 168 = 54 (54 = The 37th composite number and 54 x 37 = 666 + 666 + 666).

    All of this COMBINED with the following is what makes it significant that 197 first appears in the expansion of pi on the 37th digit (after the decimal point) ...

    1) Again, Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the PRIME number 37.
    2) The PRIME factors of Genesis 1:1 are 37 and 73 (a mirror image of 37).
    3) 73 / 37 = 1.97 (rounded off) OR 2701 / 37^2 = 1.97 (rounded off).
    4) The sum of all the PRIMES up to 37 = 197.
    5) 197 first appears in the expansion of pi on the 37th digit (after the decimal point).
    6) Genesis 1:1 (which is ROOTED in the PRIME number 37) = 2701 AND is structured with the number 666.
    7) 197 first appears in the expansion of pi on the 37th digit (after the decimal point) AND the positional value of the first appearance of 2701 in the expansion of pi (after the decimal point) = 666.

    All these points COMBINED is what makes this significant!!!

    "Your comment is gibberish. The word "product" refers to two or more numbers that are multiplied. The phrase "the product of 2368" refers to nothing"

    Fine but you're playing dumb. You know exactly what I meant ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 37 = 2701 (and 2701 + 1072 = 3773) ...

    John 1:1 = 39 x 93 ...

    The numerical DISTANCE between the digital products of 3773 (3 x 7 x 7 x 3) and 3993 (3 x 9 x 9 x 3) = The digital product of 2368 (2 x 3 x 6 x 8). And this is significant COMBINED with all the other connections between Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 and 2368 (the Greek NT value of Jesus Christ). Speaking of which, here is even MORE! ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 37 ...

    37^2 + 999 = 2368 (the value of JESUS CHRIST) ...

    73^2 + 999 = 6328 (the combined sum of Genesis 1:1 with John 1:1) AND is a digital anagram of 2368 (6328 in ascending order = 2368)!!!

    We saw how YAHWEH = 26 and how it is connected to Genesis 1:1. Now observe ...

    37 x 64 = 2368 and 37 + 64 = The 26th Prime!!!

    JESUS IS GOD!!! The numerical links between 2368 and Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 are simply overwhelming!!!

    Remember you tried to argue some BULLSHIT about how the WORD in John 1:1 isn't necessarily talking about Jesus and therefore the Creation Holograph isn't evidence that Jesus is God? REALLY??? Then how do you explain the fact that John 1:1 + 2368 = The 37th Generator Triangle??? And how do you explain the fact that THE COMPOSITE ORDER of 2368 is the EXACT midpoint between the 37th square number and the 37th centered square number???

    "You are delusional Gambini"

    Right ... And this is coming from someone who believes hydrogen is a colorless, oderless gas that can (given enough time) turn into people AND someone whose moral theory ALLOWS for bestiality, necrophilia, cannibalism, gay incest, voluntary incest (between adults) and child molestation (as long as the child is unconscious). The real irony is that META-analysis shows that non-religious people have HIGHER rates of clinical delinquency (and I gave you several studies showing this). So you're much more likely to be a NUTBALL than me.

    I AM BINI BOBO and I am a sworn enemy of spiritual bastards who deny the Father of Creation (I'm also an enemy of all spiritual zoophiles)!!!
    Last edited by Gambini; 03-02-2014 at 06:15 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    269
    Here's something else for you to chew on ...

    PRIME numbers are the building blocks of COMPOSITE numbers ...

    The sum of all the PRIMES up to 37 = 197 and the sequence of 197 as an odd number = The 73rd COMPOSITE number!!! ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73!!!

    BINI

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,875

    ! L

    Hey there Sir Gambini,

    Great to see you sharing your stuff. I just wish that you would pay a little more attention to my explanations. It would make your presentations much more powerful you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Greetings RAMnesia

    "There is no "likewise." The two statements are identical:

    73 / 37 = 73 x 37 / 37^2"

    I know they are identical. That's why I didn't place an exclamation point after it! The point(s) is this ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the PRIME number 37.
    2) The PRIME factors of Genesis 1:1 are 37 and 73.
    3) 73 / 37 = 1.97 (rounded off) OR 2701 / 37^2 = 1.97 (rounded off).
    4) The sum of all the PRIMES up to 37 = 197.

    These facts COMBINED is what makes it significant!!!
    Not true. I can do exactly the same thing with the same numbers only reversed and get a meaningless result:

    37 / 73 = 0.50684931506849315068493150684932 ...

    Rounding to three digits yields the great and awesome number 507 (or 506 if you truncate rather than round). And the sum of all the primes up to 73 is 712 which has absolutely NOTHING to do with 507 or 506 or 2701. You merely found one random coincidence and went apeshit over it. That's not the way to convince anyone authentically interested in truth, such as myself.

    And I could do the same thing with the factors of John 1:1 to get 93 / 39 = 2.3846153846153846153846153846154 ...

    And again, if I round it the way you did, I get 238 which has nothing to do with 93, 39, 3627, or any other number significant in that verse.

    This is your problem Bini - your thought is disordered and unprincipled. You accept anything that fits what you want to believe and disregard the rest. That is a recipe for delusion.

    And worse, there is no reason to think that an infinitely intelligent and wise god would be playing silly games based on approximations. You like approximations because they broaden the field of random numbers that you can search for patterns that fit what you hope to find. This is the same error that the Theomatics folks based all their fallacious work on. They would arbitrarily add or subtract one or two from the values they found and then factor them, which yields totally random results because the primes are distributed randomly relative to addition. E.g. they would take 443 (the value of The Word (O Logos) and add one to get 444 and then say "WOW! Look at that! It's 4 x 111!!!." This made all their results meaningless, and it is why they failed to discover anything like the holographs even though they wrote large books on the topic of gematria. A lot of your stuff strikes me the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    "You are merely cherry picking from the infinite ocean of numbers"

    WRONG! I am taking numbers that have ESTABLISHED significance (like the prime numbers 37 and 73) in biblical gematria and finding potential links BETWEEN them. Your claim that I'm searching through an "infinite ocean of numbers" is completely meaningless because any two separate numbers can only have a FINITE number of relationships BETWEEN them.
    Not wrong at all. You have proven that you are fishing in the ocean of infinite numbers, cherry picking what you like, and disregarding everything else. You seem to forget that we have been discussing this for some time now. Case in point, you went all over the map making totally arbitrary connections between random numbers in post #30 in the Hidden value of Hebrew alphabet. I explained your error as follows in post #35 in that thread:
    This is a perfect example of what I meant when I spoke of the "grab bag" of mixed results you randomly throw together. The fact that the cosine of 127 (in RADIANS) rounds to .23 is itself of dubious significance, and that dubiousness is greatly amplified by the fact that you ARBITRARILY (i.e. with no RULES) pick and choose between degrees and radians whenever it suits your fancy! For example, in this post you wrote "God had the Israelites march around the city of Jericho once for each of six days ... 360 degrees x 6 = 2160 (diameter of the moon) and Jericho itself means "City of the MOON"!". You follow no PRINCIPLES. There are no RULES that guide your thinking. I see no difference of any kind between your work and that of Panin, the Muslims, or any other hack numerologist. You simply do not think like a principled mathematician. Again, please take no offense. I am only trying to tell you what I see with the utmost clarity. I want you to understand what serious thinkers think of your work, and why.
    And how did you respond? You didn't! You just ignored my explanation and have been continuously repeating similar errors over and over and over again. Indeed, you had started that thread with the ludicrous assertion that the value of the Hebrew alphabet (1495) was "encoded" in a sum of permutations of the seven values of Genesis 1:1. So I explained to you that your result was totally meaningless because there are 93,312 different ways to add permutations of those seven values, and there are 83 different ways to get just that one number 1495 that you said was encoded! This proves that your result was totally meaningless. And you made a similar error when you claimed to find the square toot of roo in the 7th Psalm. Your claims were consistently absurd and based on gross ignorance of basic mathematics. Yet you repeat them ad infinitum ad nauseum. It's just nuts Bini. If you want to prove God with mathematics, the first thing you must do is understand basic mathematics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    "Highly significant? Are you nuts? The fact that 45^2 = the sum of the first 9 cubes follows trivially from basic arithmetic"

    SO WHAT??? Man, you really have a hard time understanding my point alot of times (I don't know if it's intentional?). I'm not saying the mere fact that 45^2 = The sum of the first 9 cubes is significant! I'm saying these COMBINED facts are EXTREMELY significant ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the prime number 37.
    2) All the repdigits 111 through 999 are related by the constant 37.
    3) The nucleons in the human genome are mathematically arranged according to the repdigits 111 through 999 (which is amazing IN ADDITION to the fact that the molecular masses of the 20 universal amino acids of life are mathematically LINKED to Genesis 1:1).
    4) The TOTAL numerical value of the Hebrew alphabet = The sum of the repdigits 111 through 999.
    5) YAHWEH = 26.
    6) The difference between 26^2 and Genesis 1:1 = The sum of the multiplied value of the repdigits 111 through 999.

    These points COMBINED is what makes it significant!!!
    You really need to learn basic mathematical terminology. What you call the "sum of the multiplied values of the repdigits" is nothing but the sum of the cubes from 1 to 9. Mathematicians don't refer to the cubes as "multiplied values of the repdigits" and that's not even accurate because you didn't specify "three digit repdigits." I understand, of course, that you were trying to make another "connection" with the repdigits, but clarity of language is the prime indicator of a well-ordered mind and should be pursued with all diligence. Mathematics and logic are impossible without clear definitions and clear articulations of what you mean.

    You assertion that those six points are significant is largely an illusion. It is no great surprise that the sum of the Hebrew alphabet is related to the sum of the triple repdigits because that follows by necessity from the way humans assigned the numerical values. They are assigned in three groups based on powers of ten (1 = 100, 10 = 101, 100 = 102)

    Group 1 = sum 1 to 9 = 45 = T(9) x 1
    Group 2 = sum 10 to 90 = 450 = T(9) x 10
    Group 3 = sum 100 to 900 = 4500 = T(9) x 100

    Sum of Hebrew alphabet = 45 x 111 = T(9) x 111 = Sum of repdigits 111 to 999

    It's trivial basic mathematics. The value follows necessarily from the natural grouping of the 27 Hebrew letters into groups based on powers of ten. There is no sign of any "design" other than what we would expect (and explain) from humans.

    Likewise, the connection between the sum of the cubes and the 9th triangular number follows by simple mathematical necessity because of this theorem:

    T(n)2 = Sum k3 (k = 1 to n)

    This equation holds for any value n. Thus your big exclamation points about the fact that 452 = Sum of the cubes from 1 to 9 is not a sign of any "intelligent design" because it follows by mathematical necessity. No one had any choice in the matter once the values of the Hebrew alphabet were assigned, and since they were assigned in a way that obviously did not require any god, there is no evidence of any god in these results.

    Finally, you point #6 is just post hoc pattern finding which can be notoriously deceptive because you did not state an a priori premise. You were looking for any numbers that you liked, so you subtracted 452 from 2701 and found that it was the value of another number you liked. If it were not, you would have ignored the result and not reported your failure and so you create the illusion of design by cherry picking your which results you show. This is a classic error that leads to deception and delusion. But you don't care about that do you? From all that you have written, you have convinced me that you despise the truth. I've explained why dozens of times, but nothing gets through to you. You just don't seem to give a shit about truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    "There are at least FIVE WAYS to spell out the letters of the name Yawheh which yield five different values: 44, 45, 52, 63, 72. You picked one out of five which you happened to like"

    Incorrect. I was not aware that there was other values besides 45. But I don't even need that because as you pointed out (which I'll get to in a minute), the numerical value of ADAM is 45, which I knew and actually forgot to mention. This is EXTREMELY significant and you're about to see why ...

    The STANDARD numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 26^2 + 45^2 ...

    The ORDINAL numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = The 26th Prime + The 45th Prime!!! ...

    PWNED and FLATTENED!!! Are you STILL going to tell me this is a coincidence, O RAMnesia??? ...
    I find that quite intriguing. Unfortunately, your attitude totally sucks. No truth lover declares "PWNED and FLATTENED!!!" when showing someone a new fact for the first time. You have never mentioned this fact so you had no idea how I would respond. And given that I consistently admit any demonstrable truth, your attitude is totally unjustified. I have consistently shown nothing but the highest respect for the truth. You, on the other hand, have filled this forum with absurdities and a total disregard for truth.

    Now concerning that pair of identities: It shows a self-coherence which is one of the PRINCIPLES I used when I studied gematria. And so it catches my attention despite the fact that I have found very little meaningful correlations between primes and their indices. Most of the connections folks find appear to be arbitrary, like so much of what you write. But this case that you have brought to my attention is intriguing and deserves more research. It is a pity that you buried it so deeply in bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Now just to make sure you get it through that little hard shell in-between your ears, let me explain point by point WHY this is significant ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 INTRODUCES the "six day" creation account.
    2) The "six day" creation account CULMINATES in the creation of ADAM.
    3) ADAM is created in the image of God.
    4) YAHWEH = 26 and ADAM = 45.
    5) The STANDARD numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 26^2 + 45^2.
    6) The ORDINAL numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = The 26th Prime + The 45th Prime.
    That's a very good summary. Well done.

    But again, your rude attitude it totally unjustified because this is the first time you laid out this particular formulation of your argument, so it is quite absurd for you to suggest that it was my fault that I didn't get what you didn't present! Get real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    And there's even MORE! ...

    Remember how the total sum of the repdigits 111 through 999 = The total sum of the Hebrew alphabet? Well, 111 is the value of the FIRST Hebrew letter when it is fully spelled out and 111 x 45 = The total sum of the Hebrew alphabet!!!
    Yes, that's a nice coincidence. It coheres well with the general symbolic meanings of the numbers and letters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    "The digits of pi in any arbitrary base are ... what was that again ... oh yeah, I remember .... FREAKING RANDOM"

    Arbitrary base??? The mathematical structure of Genesis 1:1-5 and John 1:1-5 are based on radix 10. So looking at pi in base 10 isn't "arbitrary".
    You missed my point. I wasn't saying that it is "arbitrary" to use base ten in gematria, since that is how gematria is defined.

    When mathematicians say "the digits of pi in any arbitrary base are random" they mean that the sequence of digits in any base, whether or not you think that base is "arbitrary" relative to some standard, is statistically indistinguishable from a random sequence of numbers. That's all I was saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Let me explain again point by point why it is significant that the sum of the positional value of the first appearance of 2701 in the expansion of pi (after the decimal point) = 666 ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 = 2701.
    2) Genesis 1:1 grammatically AND geometrically divides to (666 + 666 + 666) + The 37th Triangle (703).
    3) Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the prime number 37.
    4) 666, 703 and 2701 are THE FIRST THREE Triangular multiples of 37.
    5) The perimeter of the Genesis 1:1 Triangle = 6 x 6 x 6.
    6) The Phi Function of 703 = 666.
    7) 666 + 703 = 37^2.
    8) 666 = The distance between the 37th order of EVERY consecutive polygonal number.
    9) The sum of the positional values of the FIRST appearance of 2701 in the expansion of pi (after the decimal point) = 666 (165 + 166 + 167 + 168).
    10) The sum of the digital roots of 165, 166, 167 and 168 = 18 (18 x 37 = 666) and the digital sum of 165, 166, 167 and 168 = 54 (54 = The 37th composite number and 54 x 37 = 666 + 666 + 666).

    All of this COMBINED with the following is what makes it significant that 197 first appears in the expansion of pi on the 37th digit (after the decimal point) ...

    1) Again, Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the PRIME number 37.
    2) The PRIME factors of Genesis 1:1 are 37 and 73 (a mirror image of 37).
    3) 73 / 37 = 1.97 (rounded off) OR 2701 / 37^2 = 1.97 (rounded off).
    4) The sum of all the PRIMES up to 37 = 197.
    5) 197 first appears in the expansion of pi on the 37th digit (after the decimal point).
    6) Genesis 1:1 (which is ROOTED in the PRIME number 37) = 2701 AND is structured with the number 666.
    7) 197 first appears in the expansion of pi on the 37th digit (after the decimal point) AND the positional value of the first appearance of 2701 in the expansion of pi (after the decimal point) = 666.

    All these points COMBINED is what makes this significant!!!
    Again, you are inflating your points. There is no need to repeat the same point over and over again.

    1-3) I agree with your first three points, obviously, since I have written much relating to those facts.

    4) I don't understand the significance of your fourth point. Why does it matter if they are the FIRST three? What does "firstness" have to do with their "meaning" if any?

    5) I agree with your fifth point but don't see the significance since we already know that 666 is an integral part of the creation holograph. You would do much better if you simply assumed the common knowledge we share and then make you points succinctly so we can discuss it.

    6) What do you mean by "Phi function"? I presume you mean Euler's Totient which commonly goes by that name. If so, your assertion is false, since the value is 648 not 666. And even if it were correct, so what? It has nothing to do with anything.

    7) 666 + 703 = 372 - yeah, and so what? That follows directly from 666 = 18 x 37 and 703 = 19 x 17 and 18 + 19 = 37. It's just a trivial mathematical fact. It does nothing to support any of your assertions. This is typical confusion and inflation of your writings that makes evaluating your assertions very difficult.

    8) Another totally irrelevant random fact that you threw in to inflate your list. You really need to learn that less is more to a well-trained mathematical mind.

    I could go on, but I'm bored going through your tedious list that randomly jumps from totients to digits of pi to figurate numbers with no overriding logic except "Look mom! The same number showed up again!" No mathematician would give it a second glance. You need to learn how to organize your thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    "Your comment is gibberish. The word "product" refers to two or more numbers that are multiplied. The phrase "the product of 2368" refers to nothing"

    Fine but you're playing dumb. You know exactly what I meant ...
    Not true! I had no idea that you were talking about the product of the digits. I could have figured it out, of course, but I had no reason to do your work for you. If you can't express yourself with clarity I have no reason to trust your conclusions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 37 = 2701 (and 2701 + 1072 = 3773) ...

    John 1:1 = 39 x 93 ...

    The numerical DISTANCE between the digital product of 3773 (3 x 7 x 7 x 3) and (3 x 9 x 9 x 3) = The digital product of 2368 (2 x 3 x 6 x 8). And this is significant COMBINED with all the other connections between Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 and 2368 (the Greek NT value of Jesus Christ). Speaking of which, here is even MORE! ...
    OK ... so what you are saying is 729 - 441 = 228 = 25 x 32 and you can combine and arrange those factors to be 2 x 3 x 6 x 8 and that's an "amazing" fact? Great. This is very similar to your error that I mentioned above when you thought that the "small" value of the Hebrew alphabet (1495) was "encoded" in Genesis 1:1. Remember how I showed that there are 93,312 different ways to sum permutations of the seven word values? That's why your result was meaningless. The same goes here. How many ways are there for you to partition and combine the primes that factor 288? I'm sure the number is much larger than you would guess. Here are the factors that you can combine and group any way you like:

    2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 x 3

    Nice small set! Surely there can't be too many ways to combine them. Ha! Think again. Here are just a few to get you warmed up ...

    2144 (2 x 144)
    1442 (144 x 2)
    2169 (2 x 16 x 9)
    21633 (2 x 16 x 3 x 3)
    329 (32 x 9)
    3233 (32 x 3 x 3)
    3332 (3 x 3 x 32)
    472 (4 x 72)
    489 (4 x 8 x 9)
    849 (8 x 4 x 9)
    8433 (8 x 4 x 3 x 3)
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

    The list is HUGE. Your "method" is just another way to generate a long list of random numbers from which you can cherry pick numbers that fit patterns you like. Your thinking is entirely unprincipled and your results are generally delusional. Not all, but most. Because you have no knowledge of the PRINCIPLES of truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 37 ...

    37^2 + 999 = 2368 (the value of JESUS CHRIST) ...

    73^2 + 999 = 6328 (the combined sum of Genesis 1:1 with John 1:1) AND is a digital anagram of 2368 (6328 in ascending order = 2368)!!!
    Yes, those are facts I already know. They don't support your specific assertions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    We saw how YAHWEH = 26 and how it is connected to Genesis 1:1. Now observe ...

    37 x 64 = 2368 and 37 + 64 = The 26th Prime!!! JESUS IS GOD!!! The numerical links between 2368 and Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 are simply overwhelming!!!
    I can see why you would think that is significant. But you would have been just as convinced if the numbers summed to 111 rather than 101, right? This is why such "connections" are not very convincing. You can make them "fit" with pretty much anything you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Remember you tried to argue some BULLSHIT about how the WORD in John 1:1 isn't necessarily talking about Jesus and therefore the Creation Holograph isn't evidence that Jesus is God? REALLY??? Then how do you explain the fact that John 1:1 + 2368 = The 37th Generator Triangle??? And how do you explain the fact that THE COMPOSITE ORDER of 2368 is the EXACT midpoint between the 37th square number and the 37th centered square number???
    When did I say that? I freely admit that there are many profound connections between 2368 and the Creation holograph. I have no idea why you think you need to prove that to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    "You are delusional Gambini"

    Right ... And this is coming from someone who believes hydrogen is a colorless, oderless gas that can (given enough time) turn into people AND someone whose moral theory ALLOWS for bestiality, necrophilia, cannibalism, gay incest, voluntary incest (between adults) and child molestation (as long as the child is unconscious).
    Wow - you didn't really have to prove the truth of my words so dramatically! Your caricature of my moral theory proves you are utterly delusional and that you despise the truth with your whole heart. It proves, yet again, how religions like yours tend to corrupt the minds and morals of believers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    The real irony is that META-analysis shows that non-religious people have HIGHER rates of clinical delinquency (and I gave you several studies showing this). So you're much more likely to be a NUTBALL than me.
    Bullshit! You reject science and you proved it when you rejected the META STUDY that proves that sun is 865,173 +/-80 miles in diameter! Get real Gambini, your religion has totally corrupted your mind and your morals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    I AM BINI BOBO and I am a sworn enemy of spiritual bastards who deny the Father of Creation (I'm also an enemy of all spiritual zoophiles)!!!
    Ha! You are the sworn enemy of truth! You despise truth! You spit on truth! You have proven that in spades, ten thousand times in this forum.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Here's something else for you to chew on ...

    PRIME numbers are the building blocks of COMPOSITE numbers ...

    The sum of all the PRIMES up to 37 = 197 and the sequence of 197 as an odd number = The 73rd COMPOSITE number!!! ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73!!!

    BINI
    What do you mean by "the sequence of 197 is an odd number"? How is 197 a "sequence"? And what does it have to do with 99 which is the 73rd composite number? Your comment makes no sense.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini
    The STANDARD numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 26^2 + 45^2 ...

    The ORDINAL numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = The 26th Prime + The 45th Prime!!! ...

    PWNED and FLATTENED!!! Are you STILL going to tell me this is a coincidence, O RAMnesia??? ...
    There's a lot of wiggle room that you didn't bother to mention Gambini. You didn't bother doing a statistical analysis to discern if what you found was likely to happen by chance. Ignoring such facts is the fast track to delusion.

    So let's do the analysis. There often are many ways to represent an integer as sums of squares. In the case of 2701, there are two:

    2701 = 2601 + 100 = 512 + 102

    2701 = 2025 + 676 = 452 + 262

    That doubled your chance of finding a random "hit" right there. But the real increase of random possibilities comes with your calculation of how to write 298 as the sum of two primes. There are ten ways to do that.

    298 = 293 + 5 = p(62) + p(3)
    298 = 281 + 17 = p(60) + p(7)
    298 = 269 + 29 = p(57) + p(10)
    298 = 257 + 41 = p(55) + p(13)
    298 = 251 + 47 = p(54) + p(15)
    298 = 239 + 59 = p(52) + p(17)
    298 = 227 + 71 = p(49) + p(20)
    298 = 197 + 101 = p(45) + p(26)
    298 = 191 + 107 = p(43) + p(28)
    298 = 167 + 131 = p(39) + p(32)

    So now if you really want to know if the coincidence you found is significant, you need to answer this question:

    What is the chance that a random Hebrew sentence (Bible verse) would exhibit the following pattern:


    Standard value = m2 + n2

    Ordinal value = p(m) + p(n)

    To answer this question, you need to do an analysis like mine above, where you show how many possibilities there are so we can calculate the probability.

    And there is more that you must consider. There is nothing specially about the two functions you chose, f(n) = n2 and p(n) = index of nth prime. You could have chosen any arbitrary functions and looked for patterns. You could have used any arbitrary combination of figurate numbers like triangles, heptagons, cubes, pyramids, the Hex/Star pairs that I studied, or whatever other functions you have used in all your reports of "amazing patterns" in the Bible. Thus you would have to use trigonometric functions, square roots and cube roots, and the phi function and exponentials. Pretty much every function that has ever been investigated! That's a lot of functions.

    Good luck! It will be very interesting to see your analysis that disproves the null hypothesis, which is that your results are nothing but what we would expect from random chance.

    Shine on!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    269
    Greetings RAMbo

    "There is no reason to think that an infinitely intelligent and wise god would be playing silly games based on approximations"

    It's not a "silly game" to use rounded numbers for values involving infinitely expanding digits. We do that ALL THE TIME, Richard! A finite mind cannot comprehend an infinitely expanding value of digits. However, it is perfectly conceivable for an infinite intelligence to convey information to a finite intelligence through rounded values ...

    The main reason it is significant that 73 / 37 = 1.97 (OR 2701 / 37^2 = 1.97) is because the PRIME factors of Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 and the sum of all the PRIMES up to 37 = 197!!! Further, the sequence of 197 as an odd number = The 73rd COMPOSITE number (197 = The 99th odd number and 99 = The 73rd COMPOSITE number, which are BUILT on PRIME numbers)!!!

    Btw, please know that just because I don't respond to a particular charge you make against me doesn't mean I have no response. Unlike you (apparently), I don't have the time to respond to every single comment.

    "You had started that thread with the ludicrous assertion that the value of the Hebrew alphabet (1495) was "encoded" in a sum of permutations of the seven values of Genesis 1:1"

    The value of the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet actually IS encoded in the seven word values of Genesis 1:1. Observe ...

    The seven word values of Genesis 1:1 are 913, 203, 86, 401, 395, 407 and 296. Now take the DIGITS in these values and sum their grouped digital sets ...

    000 + 11 + 22 + 333 + 44 + 5 + 66 + 7 + 8 + 999 = 1495!!!

    It isn't surprising that the value of the 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet is divinely encoded in Genesis 1:1 because aside from the fact that Genesis 1:1 itself is written in Hebrew, the very nucleons in the genome are mathematically arranged according to the repdigits 111 through 999 (and we already know the molecular masses of the 20 universal amino acids of life are mathematically linked to Genesis 1:1) AND the TOTAL sum of the Hebrew alphabet (the 22 letters with the 5 additional "end letters") = The sum of 111 through 999!!! Further, Genesis 1:1 is ROOTED in the PRIME number 37 and all the repdigits 111 through 999 are related by the CONSTANT 37. And if that isn't enough, the total sum of the digital roots of 111 through 999 = The 37th COMPOSITE number!!! ...

    GIVEN ALL THE MATHEMATICAL LINKS WITH THE TRIPLE REPDIGITS (111 through 999), it is also significant that the numerical distance between 26^2 (YAHWEH = 26) and Genesis 1:1 = The sum of the digital products of 111 through 999!!!

    "It is no great surprise that the sum of the Hebrew alphabet is related to the sum of the triple repdigits because that follows by necessity from the way humans assigned the numerical values"

    No, it does NOT follow by necessity BECAUSE ...

    1) The number of characters in the Hebrew alphabet did not HAVE to be 27 (different languages around the world have a whole variety of numbers of characters in their alphabets).
    2) The mathematical pattern in the letter values of the Hebrew alphabet did not HAVE to follow the particular order that it does.
    3) Humans did not HAVE to have 10 digits.

    "What do you mean by "Phi function"? I presume you mean Euler's Totient which commonly goes by that name. If so, your assertion is false, since the value is 648 not 666. And even if it were correct, so what?"

    According to an online Euler's Totient calculator, the Phi Function of 703 = 666. Why is this significant? Because Genesis 1:1 is grammatically AND geometrically structured on the numbers 666, 703 and 2701. So all the mathematical links between these numbers demonstrates the level of mathematical awareness behind the mind who designed the mathematical structure of Genesis 1:1.

    "How many ways are there for you to partition and combine the primes that factor 288?"

    I don't deny that there are other ways to get the value of 2 x 3 x 6 x 8. The point(s) is this ...

    1) Genesis 1:1 is mathematically linked to John 1:1.
    2) The value 2368 is part of the mathematical structure of Genesis 1:1/John 1:1.
    3) Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 = 2701 (2701 + 1072 = 3773) and John 1:1 = 39 x 93.
    4) The numerical distance between 3 x 7 x 7 x 3 and 3 x 9 x 9 x 3 = 2 x 3 x 6 x 8.

    All these points COMBINED is what makes it significant!!! Here's another interesting fact ...

    2368 = 37 x 64 and the difference between 2368 and the 64th Triangle = 2 x 3 x 6 x 8!!!

    "But you would have been just as convinced if the numbers summed to 111 rather than 101, right? This is why such "connections" are not very convincing. You can make them "fit" with pretty much anything you want"

    Why would it be significant if 37 + 64 was 111??? The REASON it is significant that 37 + 64 = The 26th prime is because the bible claims JESUS CHRIST is God (YAHWEH = 26)!!! Hence ...

    37 x 64 = 2368 (JESUS CHRIST) and 37 + 64 = The 26th prime (YAHWEH)!!!

    "I freely admit that there are many profound connections between 2368 and the Creation holograph. I have no idea why you think you need to prove that to me"

    I'll remember that the next time you try to claim the Creation Holograph (the SPECIFIC passages of Genesis 1:1-5 and John 1:1-5) isn't evidence that Jesus is God.

    "Get real Gambini, your religion has totally corrupted your mind and your morals"

    Ugh ... My Christian worldview has actually changed me for the better. Trust me, if you think I'm an asshole now, you should have seen me when I WASN'T a Christian! In fact, there are tons of former gangbangers, drug dealers and addicts who would beg to differ with your bigoted stereotype of devout Christians ...

    And why are you STILL spewing this line of yours about Christians being "morally corrupt"??? I showed you several META studies showing that religiously devout Christians are MORE likely to give to charity and to volunteer regularly to help the poor and elderly WHEREAS they are LESS likely to abuse drugs, abuse alcohol or engage in criminal activity. Did you know that Private/Christian school students average 100 points higher on their SAT scores than Public school students (who are under a SECULAR education)? Ya ... Those darn Christians are leading us all to hell, right?

    BINI (The Mystic Meanie)!!!
    Last edited by Gambini; 03-04-2014 at 05:53 PM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    269
    "There often are many ways to represent an integer as sums of squares. In the case of 2701, there are two"

    Okay ... But what are the odds that any two random squares would sum to a specific four-digit number (there are 8,999 four-digit numbers)? And what are the odds that any two random primes would sum to a specific three-digit number (there are 899 three-digit numbers)? ...

    We would then take those two probabilities and multiply them to get the probability (since both values share a numerical correspondence AND yield related values in that one produces the STANDARD value of Genesis 1:1 while the other produces the ORDINAL value of Genesis 1:1), no? ...

    "You could have chosen any arbitrary functions and looked for patterns. You could have used any arbitrary combination of figurate numbers"

    So what??? That has no bearing with regards to the SPECIFIC case of two random squares corresponding with the prime orders of two random primes (with the former producing the STANDARD numerical value of a given verse and the latter producing the ORDINAL numerical value of THAT VERY SAME VERSE).

    Btw, you left out a THIRD link ...

    The SUM of Genesis 1:1 with 26 + 45 = The 2368th composite number (and you already GRANTED that 2368 is part of the mathematical structure of the Creation Holograph)!!! ...

    So there are three points to take into account ...

    1) 26^2 + 45^2 = The STANDARD value of Genesis 1:1.
    2) The 26th Prime + The 45th Prime = The ORDINAL value of Genesis 1:1.
    3) The SUM of Genesis 1:1 with 26 + 45 = The 2368th composite number.

    And the fact that the sum of Genesis 1:1 with 26 + 45 = The 2368th composite number coheres with the biblical teaching of JESUS CHRIST as GOD and MAN ...

    26 = YAHWEH

    45 = ADAM

    2368 = JESUS CHRIST
    Last edited by Gambini; 03-05-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •