Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 123
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    269

    The number 127 ...

    I noticed something recently about the number 127 and its relation to Genesis 1:1 and the numerical structure of the breastplate of the high priest ...

    The sum of the highest prime/prime factor for the Genesis 1:1 word values (83 + 29 + 43 + 401 + 79 + 37 + 37) = The 127th prime!!! Further, applying the "clustered sum" principle to these values ALSO gives us the 127th prime!!! Observe ...

    832 + 943 + 401 + 793 + 737 = 3,706 and 3 + 706 = The 127th prime!!!

    Keep in mind that we know this clustering principle is a real mathematical phenomenon that applies to ALL multiples of 37 above the number 999 (or beginning with the 28th multiple of 37) and that Genesis 1:1 is rooted in the number 37 (hence, we are justified in applying this principle to the highest prime/prime factor of the Genesis 1:1 word values). What it means is that adding up all the groups of digits that are separated by commas will ALWAYS result in a value that is a multiple of 37.

    Now watch this ...

    The digital sum of the PRIME ORDERS of 83, 29, 43, 401, 79, 37 and 37 = 37!!! ...

    This is all incredible when you consider that there are EXACTLY 127 possible word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 AND that there are EXACTLY 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37!!! ...

    The total sum of the 127 possible word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 is 172,864 and the highest prime factor of this figure is 73 (172,864 divided by 73 is 2368 ... The Greek NT value of JESUS CHRIST!!!). And get this ... The highest prime out of the 127 possible word values of Genesis 1:1 = The composite order of 2368!!! ...

    The total sum of the 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37 is 2368 x 100!!! And 2368 is the 64th multiple of 37, right? Well, it just so happens that the sum of the divisors of 64 is 127!!! Further, 127 is the 64th odd number!!! ...

    Remember that we know the numerical structure of the breastplate of the high priest is rooted in 37 (just like Genesis 1:1). For example, the total sum of its 12 name values (12 being the prime order of 37) is 37 x 100!!! And get this ... The sum of the factors of the first 12 integers is 127!!! GOD HAVE MERCY!!! ...

    The sum of every ODD positioned name value on the breastplate of the high priest is EXACTLY half of 3700 (37 x 100) and the sum of every EVEN positioned name value is EXACTLY half of 3700 (37 x 100)!!! And get this ... The DIGITAL SUM of the 12 name values on the breastplate of the high priest is 127!!! ...

    Now catch this ... Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73, right? Well, 3700 (the sum of the 12 name values on the breastplate of the high priest) is THE EXACT MIDPOINT between 37 x 73 and 37 x 127!!! ...

    Need more confirmation? Observe ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 = 2701 and 2701 + 1072 (a mirror reflection) = 3773 (a digital combining of the two prime factors of Genesis 1:1). It just so happens that 3773 is the 127th nontrivial palindromic number!!! BAM!!! ...

    The 37th square is 1369 (1^2 + 3^2 + 6^2 + 9^2 = 127!!!) ...

    1^2 + 2^2 + 7^2 = The 37th composite number!!! ...

    We know that Genesis 1:1 is linked to John 1:1, right? Well, the sum of the digital roots for the Genesis 1:1 word values with the sum of the digital roots for the John 1:1 word values is EXACTLY 127!!! ...

    We know there are exactly 23 word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 that are perfect multiples of 37 (way beyond random chance), right? Well, the sum of the digital roots of all the primes up to 23 is 37!!! Further, the sum of the digital roots of the first 23 composite numbers is 127!!! Do I have to remind you that there are EXACTLY 127 possible word value combinations of Genesis 1:1? ...

    The 23rd prime + The 23rd prime = The 127th composite number!!! ...

    Genesis 1:1 consists of SEVEN words, correct? Well, look at the following SEVEN integers (each one is a double of the previous one) ...

    1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16 + 32 + 64 = 127 (AND their digital sum adds up to 37)!!! ...

    No wonder 127 is the SEVENTH centered hexagon ...

    No wonder 127 is the solid gnomon of the SEVENTH cube ...

    No wonder 127 is the SEVENTH mersenne prime ...

    No wonder the sum of all the numbers on the first SEVEN rows of Pascal's triangle is 127 ...

    No wonder the following SEVEN primes add up to 888 (the value of JESUS) and ends with the 127th prime (notice this pattern starts with the first prime and that the position of each prime is equal to the previous prime in the sequence) ...

    2 is the 1st prime
    3 is the 2nd prime
    5 is the 3rd prime
    11 is the 5th prime
    31 is the 11th prime
    127 is the 31st prime
    709 is the 127th prime

    2 + 3 + 5 + 11 + 31 + 127 + 709 = 888 = JESUS!!! ...

    JESUS IS GOD! Still don't believe me? Observe ...

    The sum of the STANDARD Hebrew value of ELOHIM with the ORDINAL Hebrew value of ELOHIM is 127!!! ...

    The DIFFERENCE between the total sum of the 127 word value combinations of Genesis 1:1 and the total sum of the 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are multiples of 37 is EXACTLY ...

    (8 + 8 + 8) x (888 + 888 + 888)!!! ...

    Jesus is the author of all of this. Jesus is the author of Genesis 1:1. Observe even more ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73, yes? Well, the sum of the 37th composite number and the 73rd positive integer is 127!!! ...

    The CENTRAL title of God is YAHWEH ELOHIM, yes? Observe ...

    YAHWEH = 26 and ELOHIM = 86 ...

    The 26th prime + its prime position = 127 (the number of word value combinations in Genesis 1:1).

    The 86th prime + its prime position = The 23rd square (23 = The number of word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 that are perfect multiples of 37).

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 and the DIFFERENCE between 37 and 73 = The difference between the PRODUCT of 26 (YAHWEH) and the PRODUCT of 86 (ELOHIM) ...

    Watch this ...

    There are EXACTLY 470 ways to produce the value of 2368 through adding all the possible digital permutations of the seven Genesis 1:1 word values ...

    The Greek NT value of GOD is 284 and the Greek NT value of JESUS CHRIST is 2368 ...

    284 + 470 = The Hebrew value of JESUS CHRIST (remember that 470 is the exact number of times Genesis 1:1 produces the Greek NT value of JESUS CHRIST through adding all the possible digital permutations of its seven word values)!!! ...

    Btw ...

    470 divided by 37 = 12.7

    470 divided by 127 = 3.7

    JESUS IS GOD BY A FACTOR OF INFINITY (raised to the 888th power)!!!
    Last edited by Gambini; 02-17-2014 at 05:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    I noticed something recently about the number 127 and its relation to Genesis 1:1 and the numerical structure of the breastplate of the high priest ...

    The sum of the highest prime/prime factor for the Genesis 1:1 word values (83 + 29 + 43 + 401 + 79 + 37 + 37) = The 127th prime!!! Further, applying the "clustered sum" principle to these values ALSO gives us the 127th prime!!! Observe ...

    832 + 943 + 401 + 793 + 737 = 3,706 and 3 + 706 = The 127th prime!!!
    Hey there Gambini sir!

    Have you given any thought to how many numbers you could have generated that way? You can group the digits of 3706 many ways:

    37 + 06 = 43 and 43 is the 14th prime! (and there are 2 x 14 = 28 letters in Genesis 1:1!).

    3 + 70 + 6 = 79 and 79 is the 22nd prime! (And there are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet!)

    370 + 6 = 376 which is 673 backwards and 673 is the 122nd prime and 122 = 43 + 79, the two primes derived above! Wow!

    I could go on and on finding coincidences. Such is a fool's errand. If you have no way to discern between chance and design, it means nothing. I've explained this to you a million times and you have not shown any understanding. Don't you care about truth at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Keep in mind that we know this clustering principle is a real mathematical phenomenon that applies to ALL multiples of 37 above the number 999 (or beginning with the 28th multiple of 37) and that Genesis 1:1 is rooted in the number 37 (hence, we are justified in applying this principle to the highest prime/prime factor of the Genesis 1:1 word values). What it means is that adding up all the groups of digits that are separated by commas will ALWAYS result in a value that is a multiple of 37.
    Suppose a number abc,def (letters are arbitrary digits) is divisible by 37. This is written using a pipe "|" symbol as follows

    37 | abcdef (means 37 divides abcdef)

    This implies that 37 | (abc x 1000 + def)

    And this implies that 37 | (abc x 999 + (abc + def)

    And since 37 | 999, we have the proof of your statement that 37 | (abc + def).

    It's a trivial mathematical fact. It applies to any prime factor of a repdigit that is grouped according the cycle length of the cycle.

    E.g. Consider 11111 = 41 x 271 and an arbitrary multiple of 41 that I just made up: 3959903 = 41 x 96583 and let's group the digits in groups of 5:

    39 + 59903 = 59942 = 41 x 1462

    Likewise, we could have used an arbitrary multiple of 271, such as

    271 x 947153 = 256678463

    Now group the digits in groups of 5:

    2566 + 78463 = 81029 = 271 x 299

    There's no magic going on here. It's just basic number theory. This is why anyone with any knowledge of mathematics would not be impressed by most of your findings. Some of them, of course, are quite intriguing (such as the creation holograph), but the authentic results get totally buried in your blizzard of meaningless coincidences. You work, therefore, is actually hindering what you hope it will accomplish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Now watch this ...

    The digital sum of the PRIME ORDERS of 83, 29, 43, 401, 79, 37 and 37 = 37!!! ...

    This is all incredible when you consider that there are EXACTLY 127 possible word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 AND that there are EXACTLY 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37!!! ...

    The total sum of the 127 possible word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 is 172,864 and the highest prime factor of this figure is 73 (172,864 divided by 73 is 2368 ... The Greek NT value of JESUS CHRIST!!!). And get this ... The highest prime out of the 127 possible word values of Genesis 1:1 = The composite order of 2368!!! ...
    And what about the ten thousand other facts you ignored when you cherry picked these relations? That's why your results are not convincing. You are ignoring the vast amount of data and drawing connections of dubious significance based on what looks like mere coincidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    The total sum of the 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37 is 2368 x 100!!! And 2368 is the 64th multiple of 37, right? Well, it just so happens that the sum of the divisors of 64 is 127!!! Further, 127 is the 64th odd number!!! ...

    Remember that we know the numerical structure of the breastplate of the high priest is rooted in 37 (just like Genesis 1:1). For example, the total sum of its 12 name values (12 being the prime order of 37) is 37 x 100!!! And get this ... The sum of the factors of the first 12 integers is 127!!! GOD HAVE MERCY!!! ...
    You need to take some time to sort out the wheat from the chaff, and present your case in a principled way. You know that I still maintain that there are apparently significant patterns in the holographs. Why then do I reject most of your claims? Because they are based on random coincidences and profound cognitive bias. You see only what you want to see and disregard the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    The sum of every ODD positioned name value on the breastplate of the high priest is EXACTLY half of 3700 (37 x 100) and the sum of every EVEN positioned name value is EXACTLY half of 3700 (37 x 100)!!! And get this ... The DIGITAL SUM of the 12 name values on the breastplate of the high priest is 127!!! ...

    Now catch this ... Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73, right? Well, 3700 (the sum of the 12 name values on the breastplate of the high priest) is THE EXACT MIDPOINT between 37 x 73 and 37 x 127!!! ...

    Need more confirmation? Observe ...
    More confirmation of what? You need to formulate an argument, not just list off a bunch of random coincidences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 = 2701 and 2701 + 1072 (a mirror reflection) = 3773 (a digital combining of the two prime factors of Genesis 1:1). It just so happens that 3773 is the 127th nontrivial palindromic number!!! BAM!!! ...
    Non-trivial? You mean you excluded the first one, right? So if you included the first one, it would be the 128th palindromic number but that doesn't fit your pattern so you fudged by one. That is so typical amongst deluded numerologists. You think that anything that fits your pattern, no matter how much work it takes to make it fit, is proof of "design." Well, you are correct, it is proof that YOU designed the patterns by selecting numbers you like, ignoring numbers that don't fit, and changing definitions to shift the total by one. Classic.

    Now let me give you a clue. The numbers you are playing with are relatively small. So shifting by one can make a big difference. I consider it cheating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    The 37th square is 1369 (1^2 + 3^2 + 6^2 + 9^2 = 127!!!) ...

    1^2 + 2^2 + 7^2 = The 37th composite number!!! ...
    So what? 127^2 = 16129 and 1^2 + 6^2 + 1^2 + 2^2 + 9^2 = 123. See how close that is to the number you desired?

    What distribution would you expect if you applied to same formula to all numbers? Again, you are just grabbing random coincidences without any rhyme, reason, or principle. You don't even understand the basic principles that govern the numerical phenomena so you imagine that any pattern you find was designed by God. That's just nuts.

    And besides, your system is way over-determined. Just a few of the coincidences would be enough to determine the set of numbers that could generate them. Everything else follows by necessity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    We know that Genesis 1:1 is linked to John 1:1, right? Well, the sum of the digital roots for the Genesis 1:1 word values with the sum of the digital roots for the John 1:1 word values is EXACTLY 127!!! ...

    We know there are exactly 23 word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 that are perfect multiples of 37 (way beyond random chance), right? Well, the sum of the digital roots of all the primes up to 23 is 37!!! Further, the sum of the digital roots of the first 23 composite numbers is 127!!! Do I have to remind you that there are EXACTLY 127 possible word value combinations of Genesis 1:1? ...
    DUDE! The reason there are 127 combined word values is because there are seven words, and 2^7 - 1 = 127. It's basic math. It follows by necessity. Any set of seven words would have 127 combined word values.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Genesis 1:1 consists of SEVEN words, correct? Well, look at the following SEVEN integers (each one is a double of the previous one) ...

    1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16 + 32 + 64 = 127 (AND their digital sum adds up to 37)!!! ...

    No wonder 127 is the SEVENTH centered hexagon ...

    No wonder 127 is the solid gnomon of the SEVENTH cube ...

    No wonder 127 is the SEVENTH mersenne prime ...

    No wonder the sum of all the numbers on the first SEVEN rows of Pascal's triangle is 127 ...
    Yes, it is "no wonder" that that all those facts follow because they are necessary mathematical facts. The sum you created is merely the sum of powers of 2, and sums of powers of 2 of length n are always one less than two raised to that power. E.g. 2^0 + ... + 2^6 = 2^7 - 1, doh!

    And given the way that Pascal's triangle is defined [the rows are binomial coefficients generated from expanding (x + y)^n], the rows automatically sum to one less than the powers of 2! Doh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    No wonder the following SEVEN primes add up to 888 (the value of JESUS) and ends with the 127th prime (notice this pattern starts with the first prime and that the position of each prime is equal to the previous prime in the sequence) ...

    2 is the 1st prime
    3 is the 2nd prime
    5 is the 3rd prime
    11 is the 5th prime
    31 is the 11th prime
    127 is the 31st prime
    709 is the 127th prime

    2 + 3 + 5 + 11 + 31 + 127 + 709 = 888 = JESUS!!! ...
    What principle did you use when you omitted the 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th and all those other primes? You're just making up stuff that has no meaning of any kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    JESUS IS GOD! Still don't believe me? Observe ...
    Have you written a single word that gives any evidence that Jesus is God? If so, I must have missed it. Please provide it. And note, merely listing random numerical coincidences proves nothing. And even if it proved something, it wouldn't necessarily prove that Jesus is God. I am stunned by the habitual sloppiness of your thinking. It's like you don't care at all about truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    The sum of the STANDARD Hebrew value of ELOHIM with the ORDINAL Hebrew value of ELOHIM is 127!!! ...
    Yes, and since the ordinal value is 41, that links back to all the coincidental crap I derived from the different groupings of 3706. This shows how playing with small numbers can be extremely misleading if you have no way to discern between chance and design.

    Don't you want anyone to take you seriously? Don't you want to know the truth?

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    269
    Greetings RAMnesia (I call you RAMnesia because you've been knocked upside the head by sinister forces and have forgotten the one true God)

    "Have you given any thought to how many numbers you could have generated that way? You can group the digits of 3706 many ways"

    Ugh ... The ONLY value we get by using the "clustered sum" principle on the highest prime/prime factor of the Genesis 1:1 word values is the 127th prime. You're not paying attention ...

    The "clustered sum" principle is INHERENT to ALL multiples of 37 starting with the 28th multiple of 37 and onward (28 corresponds with the number of letters in Genesis 1:1 btw). What it means is that whenever you sum the groups of digits separated by commas (in any multiple of 37 above the number 999) and keep doing so until you're left with a number with no commas, you're ALWAYS left with a multiple of 37. Since Genesis 1:1 is rooted in the number 37, we are warranted in applying this INHERENT principle of the number 37 to the highest prime/prime factors of the Genesis 1:1 word values ...

    If we treat 832943401793737 as a number, then we have 832,943,401,793,737. Now apply the "clustered sum" principle ...

    832 + 943 + 401 + 793 + 737 = 3,706 and 3 + 706 = The 127th prime ...

    So the ONLY possible "clustered sum" value for the highest prime/prime factor of the Genesis 1:1 word values (using the principle INHERENT in multiples of 37) is the 127th prime! This is amazing because the sum of the highest prime/prime factor of the Genesis 1:1 word values is ALSO the 127th prime (83 + 29 + 43 + 401 + 79 + 37 + 37) AND the digital sum of the PRIME ORDERS of 83, 29, 43, 401, 79, 37 and 37 = 37!!! Further, there are EXACTLY 127 possible word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 AND there are EXACTLY 127 possible name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37 (and the digital sum of the name values on the breastplate of the high priest is 127)!!!

    "Non-trivial? You mean you excluded the first one, right? So if you included the first one, it would be the 128th palindromic number but that doesn't fit your pattern so you fudged by one"

    No, I used the STRICT DEFINITION of what a palindromic number is. A palindrome is a number that gives the same value whether it is read from left to right or right to left. The single digits (1 through 9) aren't read from left to right or right to left. They are just there (straightforward). So there's no sense in including them. Hence, using the strict definition of a palindromic number, the 127th palindrome is 3773 (which is a digital combining of the prime factors of Genesis 1:1 AND the sum of Genesis 1:1 with its mirror reflection).

    "So what? 127^2 = 16129 and 1^2 + 6^2 + 1^2 + 2^2 + 9^2 = 123. See how close that is to the number you desired?"

    Who said anything about being "close"? The sum of the squares of the digits in the 37th square is EXACTLY 127! AND the sum of the squares of the digits in 127 is the 37th composite number!

    "DUDE! The reason there are 127 combined word values is because there are seven words, and 2^7 - 1 = 127. It's basic math. It follows by necessity. Any set of seven words would have 127 combined word values"

    I know that. But it DOESN'T follow by necessity that the highest prime/prime factor of the Genesis 1:1 word values would sum to the 127th prime. It DOESN'T follow by necessity that the "clustered sum" value (a principle INHERENT in ALL multiples of 37 above the number 999) of those prime/prime factors would ALSO be the 127th prime. It DOESN'T follow by necessity that there would be 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37. It DOESN'T follow by necessity that the digital sum of the name values on the breastplate would be 127. It DOESN'T follow by necessity that the name values on the breastplate would sum to 3700, which is the EXACT midpoint between 37 x 73 and 37 x 127 (Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73). It DOESN'T follow by necessity that there would be 12 name values on the breastplate of the high priest, which corresponds with the fact that the sum of all the factors of the first 12 integers is 127 (with 12 also being the prime order of 37). IN OTHER WORDS, Genesis 1:1 is THE STARTING POINT! All the numerical links with 127 correspond back to Genesis 1:1.

    "Yes, it is "no wonder" that all those facts follow because they are necessary mathematical facts"

    Several of the links between 7 and 127 are INDEPENDENT! The point is that God designed Genesis 1:1 to have 7 words (and therefore 127 word value combinations) precisely BECAUSE of the NATURAL mathematical links between 7 and 127.

    "What principle did you use when you omitted the 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th and all those other primes? You're just making up stuff that has no meaning of any kind"

    You're not paying attention again. Observe ...

    2 is the 1st prime
    3 is the 2nd prime
    5 is the 3rd prime
    11 is the 5th prime
    31 is the 11th prime
    127 is the 31st prime
    709 is the 127th prime

    Starting with the FIRST prime, you take the prime index corresponding with its value and place the prime OF that prime index under the first prime. You follow??? It's not meaningless. It's a coherent pattern ...

    The 1st prime is 2 ... So you place the number 2

    The 2nd prime is 3 ... So you place 3 under 2

    The 3rd prime is 5 ... So you place 5 under 3

    The 5th prime is 11 ... So you place 11 under 5 ... Etc ...


    Now why did I stop at the 7th value? Precisely because of the NATURAL (and independent) mathematical links between 7 and 127! And the 7th value in this natural pattern of primes is the 127th prime!!! Further, the sum of those 7 values is 888 (the value of JESUS)!!! And this is even more confirmation because 127, 888 AND 2368 (the value of JESUS CHRIST) are all DEMONSTRABLY linked to Genesis 1:1!!!

    "Have you written a single word that gives any evidence that Jesus is God?"

    Are you kidding me??? ... I just showed you that 127 is linked to 888 through a NATURAL pattern in the primes! And 127 is linked to ELOHIM. Hence, JESUS is linked to ELOHIM! Watch ...

    The value of the SINGULAR form of ELOHIM = The prime order of 127!!! ...

    The sum of the STANDARD value of ELOHIM with the ORDINAL value of ELOHIM = 127!!! ...

    The Hebrew value of "THE KING OF GLORY" = 127!!! ...

    The 12th prime = 37 and the 12th repdigit = 333 ...

    The FIRST "Prime Magic Square" has a CONSTANT center of 37 and has a total sum of 333!!! ...

    2368 + 333 = Genesis 1:1 (2368 = JESUS CHRIST)!!! ...

    The FIRST "Prime Magic Square" has exactly 8 occurrences that add to 111 (111 x 8 = 888 = The value of JESUS)!!! ...

    The FIRST "Prime Magic Square" has exactly 10 symmetrical occurrences that add to 148 (148 x 10 = 1480 = The value of CHRIST)!!! ...

    The total number of possible number combinations in the FIRST "Prime Magic Square" is exactly 8 x 8 x 8 (JESUS = 888)!!! ...

    Remember the "clustered sum" principle (INHERENT in ALL multiples of 37 starting with the 28th multiple of 37 and onward)? Take the number one and all the digits in all the primes leading up to 37. Now apply the "clustered sum" principle and you get 333 (remember that 37 is the CONSTANT center of the FIRST "Prime Magic Square")!!! ...

    The perimeter of the Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 Triangle = 333 and its Triangular order = 112 (YAHWEH ELOHIM = 112)!!! JESUS IS YAHWEH ELOHIM!!! ...

    Btw, 3 x 3 x 3 = The number of characters in the divine Hebrew alphabet!!! Hence, 2368 + 333 = Genesis 1:1!!! Hence, JESUS CHRIST created the universe (Genesis 1:1 introduces the creation of the universe) through the divine Hebrew alphabet (hence, there are 27 hyperdimensional direction points in 3-dimensional space)!!! ...

    The PERIMETER of the Genesis 1:1 Triangle (216) = The CONSTANT in the FIRST "Multiplication Magic Square" AND the PERIMETER of the Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 Triangle (333) = The numerical sum of the FIRST "Prime Magic Square"!!! ...

    Get this ... The Phi function of 333 (The perimeter of the Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 Triangle) = 216 (The perimeter of the Genesis 1:1 Triangle)!!! ...

    The DIFFERENCE between Genesis 1:1 + John 1:1 and the 37th Generator Triangle = 333!!! ...

    John 1:1 + 2368 = The 37th Generator Triangle (2368 = JESUS CHRIST)!!! ...

    EVERY HUMAN BEING IS WALKING AROUND WITH THE MATHEMATICAL SIGNATURE OF JESUS CHRIST (GOD) IN EVERY CELL OF THEIR BODY!!! Observe ...

    Half of the 64 codons in the genome (2368 being the 64th multiple of 37 btw!) are "Purine" codons and the other half are "Pyrimidine" codons ...

    There are EXACTLY 888 nucleons in the STANDARD block of the 12 amino acids found in the PURINE codon group of every cell AND there are EXACTLY 2368 nucleons in the STANDARD block of all the combined amino acids in the PURINE codon group of every cell!!! And this is even more amazing when you consider all the numerical evidence linking the genome to Genesis 1:1 (for example, the 4 x 5 table of the molecular masses for the 20 amino acids of life that directly code for genes)!!! ...

    The FINAL row on the breastplate of the high priest has a numerical sum of 888!!! And get this ... The value of the top two names of the CENTRAL column = The 28th multiple of 37 (which is the FIRST value with the "clustered sum" phenomenon INHERENT to ALL multiples of 37 starting with the 28th multiple of 37)!!! AND the value of the OTHER ten names on the breastplate = 888 + 888 + 888!!! Hence, we have the FINAL row with the value of 888 AND we have a SYMMETRICAL configuration of ten names with the value of 888 + 888 + 888!!! Further, (888 + 888 + 888) + 37 = Genesis 1:1!!! ...

    The total sum of the 127 word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 is 172,864. The "clustered sum" of this figure is 37 AND the HIGHEST prime factor of this figure is 73 (Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73)!!! If you divide 172,864 by its HIGHEST prime factor (73, which is the Triangular order of Genesis 1:1 btw!), you get 2368 (JESUS CHRIST = 2368)!!! Further, the HIGHEST prime number out of ALL 127 word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 = The composite order of 2368!!! ...

    The total sum of the 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37 = 2368 x 100 (JESUS CHRIST raised by a factor of 100)!!! ...

    And you're telling me there's no evidence that Jesus is God? REALLY??? Go back to sleep, Richard ...

    The DIFFERENCE between the total sum of the 127 word value combinations in Genesis 1:1 and the total sum of the 127 name value combinations on the breastplate of the high priest that are perfect multiples of 37 is EXACTLY ...

    (8 + 8 + 8) x (888 + 888 + 888)!!!

    JESUS IS GOD BY A FACTOR OF INFINITY (every atom in the universe is fully aware of this information)!!!
    Last edited by Gambini; 02-19-2014 at 06:08 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    147

    Smile Hi

    ...the phrase " adrift in a sea of numbers " is certainly applicable.....

    I've really enjoyed the back-and-forth conversations between you two over the past year or so, have learned quite a bit, for that I couldn't thank you enough.

    I've spent a majority of my time recreationally exploring mathematics, mainly pi and figurate numbers, and I do have some questions.

    Now,.... I know that given there are 9 numbers, it's inevitable that we find " patterns " based on numerical relationships, and as Richard would probably tell us, to an untrained mathematician these things seem amazing, but with some education in number and set theory it's all not so mind-boggling.

    It could just be the product of an overactive imagination, but it would seem that there are incremental measurements from the Lunisolar calendar which literally pepper the underlying math of the Hebrew language. That I do not find so strange.

    Here are my questions:

    A) I am aware of the interesting relationships that exist between some figurates, I hesitate to call them " connections ", but when I think of how they are related, I cannot help but think of Venn diagrams. Has anybody tried using Gematria values and Venn diagrams to produce " Truth " tables ?

    B) Given that the societies of yesteryear were supposed to not have any knowledge of how to calculate pi accurately, is it odd that these numerical relationships that seem prevalent, to some, like the relationships between 2701 and 666, seem to be found in pi as well ?

    Did somebody just randomly happen to name Israel with a word that has an underlying mathematical value , 541, which happens to be found at the 1112th digit of pi ?

    There for certain some eyebrow-raising things about this, ....we all know that the 666th triangular is 111, 222, but,... according to most modern scholars , they couldn't have known this about the location of the string 541 in the digits of pi, they didn't know how to accurately calculate it in the first place.

    The same question applies with 2701 and it's location, as well as the digit sums gambini pointed out, 165-168th positions summing to 666, which itself is one of the sums in a series summing 2701, as Richard outlines. ( 666 x 3 and 703 )

    Accidental ?

    Like Richard points out, if you pull and stretch, and fudge things a little, you can make anything seem rational, or if you are decent with numbers, you can derive anything you like from any starting point, examples would include the so-called derivations of e, pi and phi from scriptures.

    Pi can even be derived tossing sticks on the floor, lol.

    Which leads me to my next question about pi.

    In the course of the past year, one of the things I started looking at were repdigits/repunits and pi.

    It's been shown that aside from a few odd things like the Feynman point, that the numbers in pi are evenly distributed.

    When you take the series of triple digit repdigits { 111, 222 ,333....777, 888, 999 } and locate them in the digits of pi ( after the decimal ) you'll find that the repdigit locations start with 111, located at the 153rd digit.

    I took each repdigit and wrote them side by side, in columns, next to their place numbers( where they are found in pi ), sequentially, from 111 to 999

    Their locations seem random, naturally.

    Then my next step, I took the same numbers and rewrote them again, this time starting with the highest value place number ( 4751st digit of pi ), which locates the repdigit 888, and wrote them in the order of largest to smallest place values.

    888 is first, then 444, then 666, then 222

    then....comes 333, 777, 999, 555, 111

    ............is it odd that this splits the repdigits into even and odd numbers ?

    My next question

    Note that in the above, 111 and 153 are the first in the first series, and the last in the second series...

    Since 153 is narcissistic.....how odd is it that by following the same rule of cubing and summing the digits, ( ie following this rule will always come back to 153 ) can be applied with the repdigit 888 and it will end up at 153 ?

    In other words, cube and sum the digits of 888 and add them, 8 cubed is 512, 512 x 3 is 1536, then start over with the next iteration,cubing and summing the digits of 1536, and so on...

    After 6 iterations of following this rule, we come back to 153...

    So, in this regard, is it fair to say that 888 and 153 have a relationship, mathematically ?

    Also, is it mere coincidence that triple repdigits seem to have a " special " place in gematria values, or is this mere apophenia ?

    C) Concerning 888 and pi, I also happened to look at not just the locations of the repdigits themselves, but the repdigits as a marker of sorts, and here is what I found.

    888 digits of pi puts you precisely in the middle of the string 1717, ....as 153 is the sum of the first 17 numbers, this was a pleasant find, in light of this apparent relation between 888 and 153, but also because of how 17, 17:17, 117, etc, seem to also be important in gematria somehow, as well as pertinent verses pertaining to things like Jonah, or the covenant, etc.......anyhoo

    This in itself has led me to a fascinating series of numerical relationships found in pi which I am attempting to diagram, I guess I would consider it a crude form of data visualization.

    Now,...this doesn't hold true for all repdigits, as far as I have found, and may just be a consequence of the distribution of the numbers in pi, but it certainly made me smile.

    Another one of slight interest I found, was that 144,000 digits of pi will put you right at 5138, with 513 being a permutation of 153, and 8 assuming the 144,000th digit location.

    I try not to tread down the path of wantonly making numerical connections where there are none, ( haha, I know it drives Rich nuts ) but a closer look at pi reveals some interesting things, ....

    ...perhaps only interesting to the untrained mind which hasn't been told not to look.

    Here's another.

    I was just trivially playing around with some of the numbers in your holographic generating sets, in this case the 73 and 37 figurates

    I divided them, out of curiosity , and found that 73 / 37 is 1.972972972972.......no surprise there, lol, but I had remembered that while playing around earlier with these repdigits and pi, that the split in the two series is defined by even and odd numbers.

    So considering the first two prime numbers, 2 and 3 , and the first even and odd numbers, being 2 and 1, respectively, I kept being drawn back to Richard's identities based on 777, 666, etc, in his creation holograph, iirc, and just randomly decided to search for the string of 7231972, which happens to occur at position 540419 in the digits of pi.

    So, taking another huge leap, I started to play with those numbers from the position ( 540419 ) mainly because the numbers 540, 54, 541, seem to also be significant in gematria ( as well as their permutations ) I found that these numbers are also used to index verses like Corinthians 15:45 or Romans 5:14 mentioning the first and last Adam, in addition to some other very interesting verses, all indexed with permutations of these same numbers.

    Neat,...but what I really found neat was that by taking the Ordinal and Standard values for " Adam " ( 18 and 45, iirc ) and multiplying them, gives us a product of 810

    I know from perusing this site that 810, 801, 1080, 18, 888, 88 are also apparently significant, no ?

    Even more interesting, is that when you go to the Quran, and look at some of these surat/ayah (verse and chapter numbers ), you'll find them to index very important verses.


    5:41 indexes Surat Al-Mā'idah (The Table Spread ) although I do not know for certain, I find this to be an interesting corollary to the concept of the christian " wedding feast " and some of the values found within.

    54:1 indexes Surat Al-Qamar (The Moon) , which is a Quranic " end times " verse, taken by most to be comparable to some of the NT writings, the verse describes the " splitting " of the moon in half, which gives us the radius, 1080.....found in the Comma Johanneum that bothered Isaac Newton so much, lol ( 1 John 5:7 ) and as you may have already noticed by playing around with all these numbers from the bible and the various languages, you saw that dividing 144,000 by 666 gives us this string of 216's ( 216.2162162162162 ) which we know, can be added to give us 1080 ( I know Richard also frowns on random switches of mathematical operations , but he had to have noticed this... )

    Now why I found the location of 7231972 ( the 540,419th place ) so interesting in light of all this , is because 540 - 419 is 121, whereas adding them give us the product of 959, and 9 x 59 is 531, which is a permutation of 153.

    Now granted, there are many ways to play around with these numbers, it was just something I noticed, and I thought odd, because of this relationships these numbers like, 153, 888, 2701, 540, 541 666 and 111,222 have, in addition to being found in the first and last verses of the bible, with gematria values and verse/chapter numbers.

    Am I wrong here in stating that there is a series of very interesting relationships in the bible that seem to integrate gematria values with verse and chapter numbers ?

    There is one based on 11, 17, 117, 1717, etc, one based on 8, 18, 1818, 888, 810, 801, 1080, etc, one based on 216, 1260, 6120, , one based on 1, 11, 11:1, 11:11, etc, one for 2, 22, 22:22, etc, ad infinitum it seems, and in each case they are really just permutations of the same numbers.

    In some cases, merely multiplying verse and chapter locations, like Matthew 24:37 ( Mentioning the days of Noah and the coming of the the son of man ) gives us these repdigits, 24 x 37 is 888 )

    We know that there are these similarities, Jonah comes from the Hebrew word for " dove ", Noah released the dove looking for a sign from god, etc, Noah's name roughly connotates " comforter ", which takes again back to these values based on 18, 810, 801, etc....

    Even word frequencies seem to be used in some cases, which Richard mentions in the case of " wisdom ' in some bibles being mentioned 222 times...I found there are others based on 153, 17, etc....but that just happens to be based on what bible you pick up, lol.

    There is also a set of syntactic structures with the bibles that seem to be based on these numbers as well, shortest verse, " jesus wept " John 11:53, longest name is the whole " prince of peace " schmeel from Isaiah 6:9:

    " Pele-joez-el-gibbor-abi-ad-sar-shalom " is variously interpreted as "Wonderful in counsel is God the mighty, the Everlasting Father, the Ruler of Peace" (Hertz 1968), or "his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace"

    ...which just again, seems to be related to some of what you found, Richard, with 111....right ?

    I know also that permutations of 153 sum to 666, ie, 531 plus 135 is 666, and so on.

    I cannot recall the man credited with doing the bulk of the verse and chapter numbering of the modern day bibles, and I know they vary, but how is that, that this relationship between gematria and verse/chapter numbers came about in the first place ?

    Is it just useless bits of information in a sea of random numbers, or is there more to it ? I know that one of the things about information theory is that random data can seem meaningful in some cases, even though it's not.

    I am attempting two forms of data visualization with all these numbers

    One with the gematria and verse/chapter numbers, word frequencies

    One with just the bare-bones mathematical relationships, however, instead of the bulk of normal mathematical notation, I am experimenting with Venn diagram-style maps which simply outline some of the relationships that exist between numbers.

    Also one that maps out the numerical relationships in pi, which are quite entertaining....

    It's apparent, perhaps only to me, that if these numerical relationships exist independent of the religious texts like the bible and the quran, etc, then it has to be questioned how and why they form the backbone of the underlying math behind the languages as well as the blocks of text indexed with the same numbers ,no ?

    Especially considering such brute savages didn't have handy dandy PC's or pocket calculators for computing pi.....

    I definitely don't take the stories as literall, but I'll be damned if there aren't countless very interesting things going on behind the words.

    ....I know the questions still stay on your mind , Richard.

    Anyhoo, sorry for incoherently rambling ,..cheers
    Last edited by Snakeboy; 02-21-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: correction of maths

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    ...the phrase " adrift in a sea of numbers " is certainly applicable.....

    I've really enjoyed the back-and-forth conversations between you two over the past year or so, have learned quite a bit, for that I couldn't thank you enough.

    I've spent a majority of my time recreationally exploring mathematics, mainly pi and figurate numbers, and I do have some questions.
    Hey there Snakeboy,

    Welcome back! It's been a while since you posted.



    You asked some very interesting questions. I enjoy answering them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Here are my questions:

    A) I am aware of the interesting relationships that exist between some figurates, I hesitate to call them " connections ", but when I think of how they are related, I cannot help but think of Venn diagrams. Has anybody tried using Gematria values and Venn diagrams to produce " Truth " tables ?
    I haven't done any systematic study in that area, but I have used Venn-like diagrams to illustrate the relations between the numbers generated by the Unity Holograph, commonly known as the Shema (Deuteronomy 6:4):






    I discuss this in my article on the Trinity Shield.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    B) Given that the societies of yesteryear were supposed to not have any knowledge of how to calculate pi accurately, is it odd that these numerical relationships that seem prevalent, to some, like the relationships between 2701 and 666, seem to be found in pi as well ?
    I presume you are talking about the calculation of e and pi from the gematria of Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. Is that correct? If so, I've never been particularly impressed by those derivations because they don't seem to "go anywhere." They are just approximations to the first few digits of those two constants, multiplied by very large powers of ten. I really don't know what, if anything, they could mean, even if we assume the text was designed by a higher intelligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Did somebody just randomly happen to name Israel with a word that has an underlying mathematical value , 541, which happens to be found at the 1112th digit of pi ?
    I think the relation to the digits of pi is probably a random coincidence. Why would the number 1112 be significant. In my own study, I was impressed by the fact that 541 is the tenth hexagonal star number which coheres naturally with the modern symbol of Israel, as discussed in my article on the number 541.



    But the significance of this "coincidence" is somewhat diminished by the fact that the connection between Israel and the star of David is rather recent, about the 18th century if I recall correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    There for certain some eyebrow-raising things about this, ....we all know that the 666th triangular is 111, 222, but,... according to most modern scholars , they couldn't have known this about the location of the string 541 in the digits of pi, they didn't know how to accurately calculate it in the first place.
    Actually, the 666th triangular number is T(666) = 666 x (667) /2 = 222111. So I am guessing you think that this is significant because 1112 is a truncated reversal of that number. But I really don't see anything significant about that at all. Did I miss something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    The same question applies with 2701 and it's location, as well as the digit sums gambini pointed out, 165-168th positions summing to 666, which itself is one of the sums in a series summing 2701, as Richard outlines. ( 666 x 3 and 703 )

    Accidental ?
    Yes, it probably is an accident. The sequence 2701 first occurs in position 165 and spans 4 digits. Adding the place values of those four digits sums to 666, so there is a "connection" echoing what we see in Genesis 1:1. But how many other "connections" could we have found that would have seemed significant? We could have found 373, 3773, 999, 703, 888, 2368, 3168, 3627, 6328, and many other numbers associated with Genesis 1:1 and/or Jesus, God, etc. So how do we know if what we find is a coincidence or not? The first thing is to try to see if there is any consistency to the pattern or if it was just a one time fluke. So we try it with other significant numbers and see what happens. So let's try it with the value of John 1:1 = 3627. It first appears at position 12949 and the sum of the four place values is 51802 which has no connection that I know of. So let's try it again, with the sum of the two verses, 6328. This number first appears at position 9041, and the sum of the four place values is 36170 - DANG! That was close to 10 x 3627, but no cigar. This just goes to show how random numbers work. If you play around long enough looking for patterns in random data, you will eventually find a "hit". And then when you ignore all the misses, you will have successfully deluded yourself via selection bias into thinking that there really are patterns when there are none. This is why I conclude that the examples you are showing is nothing but random coincidences found in the random sequence of digits of pi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Like Richard points out, if you pull and stretch, and fudge things a little, you can make anything seem rational, or if you are decent with numbers, you can derive anything you like from any starting point, examples would include the so-called derivations of e, pi and phi from scriptures.

    Pi can even be derived tossing sticks on the floor, lol.
    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Which leads me to my next question about pi.

    In the course of the past year, one of the things I started looking at were repdigits/repunits and pi.

    It's been shown that aside from a few odd things like the Feynman point, that the numbers in pi are evenly distributed.

    When you take the series of triple digit repdigits { 111, 222 ,333....777, 888, 999 } and locate them in the digits of pi ( after the decimal ) you'll find that the repdigit locations start with 111, located at the 153rd digit.

    I took each repdigit and wrote them side by side, in columns, next to their place numbers( where they are found in pi ), sequentially, from 111 to 999

    Their locations seem random, naturally.

    Then my next step, I took the same numbers and rewrote them again, this time starting with the highest value place number ( 4751st digit of pi ), which locates the repdigit 888, and wrote them in the order of largest to smallest place values.

    888 is first, then 444, then 666, then 222

    then....comes 333, 777, 999, 555, 111

    ............is it odd that this splits the repdigits into even and odd numbers ?
    As I mentioned, I find analyzing these kinds of questions interesting and fun. So I wrote a little program to check your results. The first thing I noticed is that you forgot to include the digit 0, which is even and which throws off your results. Here is what I found:

    000: 601
    111: 153
    222: 1735
    333: 1698
    444: 2707
    555: 177
    666: 2440
    777: 1589
    888: 4751
    999: 762

    And here is a reordering according to position (ascending rather than descending since we are talking about the first occurrences of these numners)

    111: 153
    555: 177
    000: 601
    999: 762
    777: 1589
    333: 1698

    222: 1735
    666: 2440
    444: 2707
    888: 4751

    So yes, you were correct in what you reported, the last for repdigits happen to be even. But so what? The pattern is not even consistent and this is a very small sample from an infinite set. What possible meaning could it have? And most important, what is the probability that it could have happened by random chance? It's not really that unlikely, you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    My next question

    Note that in the above, 111 and 153 are the first in the first series, and the last in the second series...

    Since 153 is narcissistic.....how odd is it that by following the same rule of cubing and summing the digits, ( ie following this rule will always come back to 153 ) can be applied with the repdigit 888 and it will end up at 153 ?

    In other words, cube and sum the digits of 888 and add them, 8 cubed is 512, 512 x 3 is 1536, then start over with the next iteration,cubing and summing the digits of 1536, and so on...

    After 6 iterations of following this rule, we come back to 153...

    So, in this regard, is it fair to say that 888 and 153 have a relationship, mathematically ?

    Also, is it mere coincidence that triple repdigits seem to have a " special " place in gematria values, or is this mere apophenia ?
    All integers reduce to one of three numbers - 153, 370, or 371 - when your rule is applied. The probability is equal - one third of the numbers reduce to 153, one third to 370, and one third to 371. There is no "meaning" to any of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    C) Concerning 888 and pi, I also happened to look at not just the locations of the repdigits themselves, but the repdigits as a marker of sorts, and here is what I found.

    888 digits of pi puts you precisely in the middle of the string 1717, ....as 153 is the sum of the first 17 numbers, this was a pleasant find, in light of this apparent relation between 888 and 153, but also because of how 17, 17:17, 117, etc, seem to also be important in gematria somehow, as well as pertinent verses pertaining to things like Jonah, or the covenant, etc.......anyhoo
    There is no place value for the "middle" of 1717 because there are four digits. The 888th position is the first 7 in that string. A more balanced approach would have noted that the 888th position marks the center of the palindromic number 171. But you were looking for patterns so you fudged things just a little and chose the asymmetric 1717. If you had preferred a different number you could have looked at the surrounding numbers for something you like, e.g. going backwards rather than forwards if you like 217.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Another one of slight interest I found, was that 144,000 digits of pi will put you right at 5138, with 513 being a permutation of 153, and 8 assuming the 144,000th digit location.

    I try not to tread down the path of wantonly making numerical connections where there are none, ( haha, I know it drives Rich nuts ) but a closer look at pi reveals some interesting things, ....

    ...perhaps only interesting to the untrained mind which hasn't been told not to look.
    I think you should try a bit harder. This last example if off the charts for random.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Here's another.

    I was just trivially playing around with some of the numbers in your holographic generating sets, in this case the 73 and 37 figurates

    I divided them, out of curiosity , and found that 73 / 37 is 1.972972972972.......no surprise there, lol, but I had remembered that while playing around earlier with these repdigits and pi, that the split in the two series is defined by even and odd numbers.
    The reciprocal relations are actually quite impressive.

    1/27 = 0.0370370370370... (repeating digits of 37)
    1/37 = 0.0270270270270... (repeating digits of 27)

    This relates to the fact that 27 x 37 = 999 = 103 - 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    So considering the first two prime numbers, 2 and 3 , and the first even and odd numbers, being 2 and 1, respectively, I kept being drawn back to Richard's identities based on 777, 666, etc, in his creation holograph, iirc, and just randomly decided to search for the string of 7231972, which happens to occur at position 540419 in the digits of pi.

    So, taking another huge leap, I started to play with those numbers from the position ( 540419 ) mainly because the numbers 540, 54, 541, seem to also be significant in gematria ( as well as their permutations ) I found that these numbers are also used to index verses like Corinthians 15:45 or Romans 5:14 mentioning the first and last Adam, in addition to some other very interesting verses, all indexed with permutations of these same numbers.

    Neat,...but what I really found neat was that by taking the Ordinal and Standard values for " Adam " ( 18 and 45, iirc ) and multiplying them, gives us a product of 810

    I know from perusing this site that 810, 801, 1080, 18, 888, 88 are also apparently significant, no ?
    Every number is "significant" in gematria. Your post demonstrates that in spades. Look at the broad spectrum of numbers you have found "significant" in your one post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Now granted, there are many ways to play around with these numbers, it was just something I noticed, and I thought odd, because of this relationships these numbers like, 153, 888, 2701, 540, 541 666 and 111,222 have, in addition to being found in the first and last verses of the bible, with gematria values and verse/chapter numbers.

    Am I wrong here in stating that there is a series of very interesting relationships in the bible that seem to integrate gematria values with verse and chapter numbers ?
    Yes, you are wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    There is one based on 11, 17, 117, 1717, etc, one based on 8, 18, 1818, 888, 810, 801, 1080, etc, one based on 216, 1260, 6120, , one based on 1, 11, 11:1, 11:11, etc, one for 2, 22, 22:22, etc, ad infinitum it seems, and in each case they are really just permutations of the same numbers.
    That's the problem - you have no principles governing your study and every number seems "significant" so none of it really has any meaning at all. You are just seeing patterns in random data. This is a very common psychological phenomenon known as apophenia. The only way to avoid it is to guide your thought with objective logic and valid principles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    In some cases, merely multiplying verse and chapter locations, like Matthew 24:37 ( Mentioning the days of Noah and the coming of the the son of man ) gives us these repdigits, 24 x 37 is 888 )
    Yes, and so what? That's a necessary fact. You would find the same thing if some random dude has a phone number like 555-2437. It means nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    We know that there are these similarities, Jonah comes from the Hebrew word for " dove ", Noah released the dove looking for a sign from god, etc, Noah's name roughly connotates " comforter ", which takes again back to these values based on 18, 810, 801, etc....
    Yes, there are some seemingly valid patterns in the midst of all the random stuff. But you will never be able to discern between them and meaningless random coincidences if you don't learn the principles of clear thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Even word frequencies seem to be used in some cases, which Richard mentions in the case of " wisdom ' in some bibles being mentioned 222 times...I found there are others based on 153, 17, etc....but that just happens to be based on what bible you pick up, lol.
    Yes, at the height of my fascination with gematria, I began to "lose my grip" and see patterns in everything. It's a mystical way of looking at the universe. If you imagine that an infinitely intelligent God designed and governs everything, it's quite "rational" to see meaning in every random coincidence. It's a "magical way of thinking" and it made the world seem vital, fresh, and exciting, and that God was talking to me constantly in everything that happened. It was very exciting, but I'm glad I finally came to my senses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    There is also a set of syntactic structures with the bibles that seem to be based on these numbers as well, shortest verse, " jesus wept " John 11:53, longest name is the whole " prince of peace " schmeel from Isaiah 6:9:

    " Pele-joez-el-gibbor-abi-ad-sar-shalom " is variously interpreted as "Wonderful in counsel is God the mighty, the Everlasting Father, the Ruler of Peace" (Hertz 1968), or "his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace"

    ...which just again, seems to be related to some of what you found, Richard, with 111....right ?
    The connection with 111 is only in the name Pele = wonderful. It is an anagram of Aleph, the first letter, and so its value of 111 was always impressive to me. But I see no significance in the verse number 11:53. That seems quite the stretch. You need to develop some principles to discern between chance and design.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I know also that permutations of 153 sum to 666, ie, 531 plus 135 is 666, and so on.
    That's another trivial mathematical fact with no meaning because many numbers do that. E.g. 234 + 432 = 666.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I cannot recall the man credited with doing the bulk of the verse and chapter numbering of the modern day bibles, and I know they vary, but how is that, that this relationship between gematria and verse/chapter numbers came about in the first place ?
    I thought it was designed by God. And there are a few coincidences that seem sufficiently profound for me to wonder how to explain them. But I don't think it was the God described in the Bible and I'm not really concerned to find an answer because it doesn't matter and I can't imagine how I could prove any theory even if I found one that seemed plausible. So I let it be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    Is it just useless bits of information in a sea of random numbers, or is there more to it ? I know that one of the things about information theory is that random data can seem meaningful in some cases, even though it's not.
    Yes, the vast majority of the number patters that you shared are just meaningless coincidences cherry picked from an ocean of random numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    It's apparent, perhaps only to me, that if these numerical relationships exist independent of the religious texts like the bible and the quran, etc, then it has to be questioned how and why they form the backbone of the underlying math behind the languages as well as the blocks of text indexed with the same numbers ,no ?
    Well, you haven't come close to showing any "backbone" structure to anything. Your comments have been totally random.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I definitely don't take the stories as literall, but I'll be damned if there aren't countless very interesting things going on behind the words.

    ....I know the questions still stay on your mind , Richard.

    Anyhoo, sorry for incoherently rambling ,..cheers
    It's all good. I really enjoyed answering your questions. It's a good exercise for my skeptical thinking. I trust you note that I do not simply reject the possibility that there are legitimate patterns, but I do test them and reject that which can be shown to be probably random.

    Great chatting!

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    147

    Thanks for the reply

    Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to dissect my post piece by piece.

    Yes, that's a good point about excluding 000 from the series of repdigits, truthfully I had not taken them into consideration, as 000 is not a gematria value, ( is it....lol? ) and my search into this was based on trying to make some sense of where and how the numbers for gematria were derived in the first place.

    I certainly don't believe that a man named Jesus caught all these fish and then was like ..." damn, ...now we have to count them ...I should just know how many there are because I'm Jesus, buuuut.."

    Also, I was going off a relationship that all triple repunits have with 37, as:

    3 x 37 = 111 and 1 + 1 + 1 = 3

    6 x 37 = 222 and 2 + 2 + 2 = 6

    9 x 37 = 333 and 3 + 3 + 3 = 9

    etc, you know it

    As such, excluding 000, this order of operations still produces the split in repdigits, which is why I found it odd, but alas, like you suggest, it is likely the product of an overactive mind and or cherry picking. I am aware of the huge list of recognized cognitive biases, it's usually one of the first things I go to when trying to debunk my own mental forays.

    Btw, abiding by my method ( excluding 000 :P ), I found that the two repdigits based on the first two primes ( 222 and 333 ) have place values separated by 37, ie 222 at the 1735th digit, and 333 at the 1698th digit ( 1735-1698 is 37 )

    The sum of the odd repdigits is 2775 ( T74, right ? ), the evens sum to 2220, ( even including 000 :P).....aaaaaaaaaaaaand 74 plus 37 is good ol 111, ....2775 - 2220 is 555, whereas the sum of them is a heptagonal number, 4995....if you divide this by your house number it will give the angle of the sun's shadow respective to jerusalem on the day of...

    Haha, just kidding,..... I'll stop now before your eyes start bleeding.

    I did submit it to some math and physics professors who have the Numberphile youtube channel, just because they enjoy recreational math

    What I missed mentioning about 2701 and pi, was, as we see, the first occurrence of that string of four numbers was found to produce 666 by summing the place values( 165-168) and as you corrected me, I had it backwards, T 666 is 222,111,... lo and behold the string 1112 occurs at position 12701.

    Trivial I guess, but made me crack a smile.

    Thanks for explaining the summing of permutations, and the probability determined by my rule, again, for a person uneducated in math this is all new for me

    One more question I have about pi, pertains to strings.

    I can search for a random string of numbers, say, a random 8 digit string, and find that inevitably the string will occur again, the free engines online for searching pi list how many times the strings occur in however many digits of pi, the one I use currently only does 200 million digits....but I found, and maybe I just did not repeat this enough to look at it statistically....that more often than not, it seems that the inverse, or mirror, or the string will not be found.

    If this is true, why ?

    Somebody told me it has to do with pi being the sum of some series, or several series added converging on pi, something like that, but he didn't elucidate.

    A few more questions,if you have the time

    A) I recall reading somewhere, that if the letters in the four verses that use 666 are counted, that there are exactly 216 letters between 4 verses, I am thinking this counting was done with the Hebrew and Greek writings. Have you heard of this, is it BS or not, or is it something that depends on which copy of the texts you happen to pick up ?

    Obviously, I didn't bother to count the english versions...

    B) Why do you think the numbers behind the words are what they are ? Why did they decide on those three sets of 1-9, 10-90, and 100-900 ?

    Why not something else ?

    Does it have to do with how many letters are in the alphabets themselves ?

    Also, I know you frown at English gematria, and I usually steer clear as well, but I am curious why Hebrew and Greek use the above set, whereas the English alphabet uses multiples of 6. Not saying we both haven't seen all sorts of different methods of gematria with all three alphabets ( using different sets ), but why would 6 end up being the one most commonly used for the English alphabet ?

    C ) In the case of the curious story of Moses parting the Red Sea with the " Rod of Aaron ", the infamous 216 letter Shemhamphorasch, however it's really spelled, why are these three verses singled out ?

    Why not the 2 verses before and after, or the 10 verses, etc, why those 3 verses with 216 letters ?

    Is this some fixation from kabbalists in the middle ages, or does this really have deep roots with the jews ? ( The decision to single out those three verses ) I have hardly been able to find much of anything in ancient writings about names of angels, intelligences of god, etc, and as far as I can tell, the fairly modern occult stuff pertaining to this is pure tripe.

    If the story was that this rod ended up in the Ark, is it purely random that value for the rod was evenly dividable into 216 ? ( the value was 54, iirc,could be wrong there ) Again, I just find it to be a strange coincidence that these numbers are what they are and used how they are.

    The relationships kind of remind me of recursive art, like the Droste cocoa box art

    For example, take the verse of Kings where you derive the 666 value from " twenty cubits ", and we see that the cube of 6 is 216, so we know the relationship that 216 and 666 have, but even the verse itself is indexed with another permutation of this number ( 1 Kings 6:20 )

    Where 666 x 216 is exactly 144 shy of 144,000.

    .......Man, I never was any good at crossword puzzles, but this shit is great ! :P

    Anyway, moving on..

    D) In the case of the verse of Exodus 7:9, regarding this rod of aaron, is " tanniyn " prefixed by Lamedh in the original text, and if so, is this connotative of speech or speaking ?

    I am a total noobert with Hebrew, so I'm not clear on this.

    If this is the case, with the spelling of the word, do you think this is why the book of Rev verses say things like " the beast was given a mouth " etc ?

    E) Regarding the heavy use of metaphor and allegory, symbolism, etc, in the book of Rev, is it possible that they were actually hinting at things like Triangular numbers and their borders and such ?

    I keep thinking about how you derived the holographic sets, and how you found that the repunits 666 and 777 were part of a larger " identity " as you call them, but they were referring to things like " dividing the firmament " , etc.

    2160 - 540 is 1620
    1620 - 540 is 1080
    2701 - 540 is 1531
    666 - 540 is 126
    703 - 666 is 37

    ad nauseam...

    So, when whoever wrote it, wrote about things like " I saw a dragon standing on the shore " etc, ( I'm paraphrasing ) is it actually hinting at things like the relationships defined on this website ?

    It follows from logic that the Greeks were well familiar with a lot of these figurate numbers and gematria, however, did they know of the gematria and triangular numbers found in Genesis, etc ?

    What about the Shema, or the snowflakes, etc ?

    If they did, what would be the point of hinting at them in the last book of the bible in the first place ?

    Just another case of " the first will be the last " ?

    Btw, I know you may know this already, but a factorial of 7! will give you the approximate combined radii of the Earth and the Moon ( 5,040 miles ) I believe it was Plato who is credited with first noting this, I could be wrong there.

    I always considered the whole " 6 days to make everything and 1 day to rest " story to make no sense, obviously, as if god was as all powerful as people make him, her, whatever, out to be, he could have made it all at once, and god certainly wouldn't have gotten tired.....because...well....it's god......so the story reminds me more of the Egyptians telling stories of Thoth gambling with the moon for 1/72th of each day to give them a 365 day year. It's merely a teaching device ?

    F ) What is the point of using temurah and atbash in some of the verses ?

    Is this just another little literary artifact like an acrostic ?

    G) Is there any relation between gematria values and the system of Hebrew time-keeping , and or lunisolar measurements in gematria values ? ( for example 153 is just the square of new Moons in one year, the synodic 12.369 months )

    I couldn't help but notice that 1080 keeps making an appearance in all this stuff, in this case, the 1080 parts to one hour, 1080 being the approximate radius of the moon, etc,( they do use a lunar calendar still, right ? with corrections every so often ? )

    http://individual.utoronto.ca/kalend...rew/chelek.htm

    H) Did you ever find any generating sets that involved 4d figurate numbers ? Pyramidal numbers, etc ?

    I) Have you ever tried doing the same things with random books, different languages, etc, to see if things like figurate numbers will be statistically inevitable when you start mixing letters and numbers ?

    In other words, when you yourself tried to make sure you weren't having an apophenia attack, during your early years of these discoveries, did you exhaust all methods of skeptical inquiry, or did you fall prey to the same biases we all are capable of succumbing to ?

    If so, what were some of your own follies and blunders over the years, if you don't mind sharing them.

    I am reminded of Feynman's quote , paraphrased " The first principle is that we not fool ourselves, and we are the easiest people to fool ".

    Personally, as I have gotten older, now in my early 40's, I developed a much more intense and skeptical internal dialogue when problem solving and pondering things.

    J)Have you ever seen the where the letters in “ Bereshit " are used to spell out :

    Shoresh
    Briyat
    Adam
    Yahkor
    Razi
    Torah

    " the purpose of man’s creation is that he investigate the secrets of the Torah "

    http://koshertorah.com/PDF/AbuBereshit.pdf

    Is that bogus ?

    Ok, my final question today, lol

    ) How much math and theory did you know before you started learning about gematria, and how much did you actually learn from studying gematria, if any at all ?

    I know you have a degree in math, but I am curious whether your studies in gematria advanced your math skills in any way.

    Thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions Richard.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    269
    "73 / 37 = 1.97297297297"

    Sir, I perceive that you are one of the Gods??? ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 ...

    73 / 37 = 1.97 (rounded off) ... Likewise, Genesis 1:1 (2701) divided by 37^2 = 1.97 (rounded off) ...

    The sum of all the primes up to 37 is 197!!! ...

    The Hebrew value of EMMANUEL (or "God with us") is 197 (Jesus = 24 x 37, Christ = 37 x 40 and Jesus Christ = 64 x 37)!!! ...

    197 is the THIRD heptagonal prime number (note its index corresponding with the number THREE and the HEPTAGON corresponding with the number SEVEN)!!! ...

    Genesis 1:1 introduces the "six day" creation account and the account of the FIRST day of creation consists of 197 letters!!! ...

    197 is the 45th prime ... 45^2 = (1 x 1 x 1) + (2 x 2 x 2) + (3 x 3 x 3) + (4 x 4 x 4) + (5 x 5 x 5) + (6 x 6 x 6) + (7 x 7 x 7) + (8 x 8 x 8) + (9 x 9 x 9)!!! This is highly significant because we've already seen that 37 is intimately related to each of the digits raised to their triplet!!! Observe ...

    111 (1 + 1 + 1 = 3 and 3 x 37 = 111)
    222 (2 + 2 + 2 = 6 and 6 x 37 = 222)
    333 (3 + 3 + 3 = 9 and 9 x 37 = 333)
    444 (4 + 4 + 4 = 12 and 12 x 37 = 444)
    555 (5 + 5 + 5 = 15 and 15 x 37 = 555)
    666 (6 + 6 + 6 = 18 and 18 x 37 = 666)
    777 (7 + 7 + 7 = 21 and 21 x 37 = 777)
    888 (8 + 8 + 8 = 24 and 24 x 37 = 888)
    999 (9 + 9 + 9 = 27 and 27 x 37 = 999)

    AND we know that the nucleons in the genome of every cell is mathematically arranged according to each of the digits raised to their triplet (111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888 and 999)!!! Furthermore, 111 + 222 + 333 + 444 + 555 + 666 + 777 + 888 + 999 = The TOTAL numerical value of the Hebrew alphabet!!! ...

    Watch this ...

    YAHWEH = 26 and YAHWEH with each of its Hebrew letters fully spelled out = 45 ...

    26^2 + 45^2 = Genesis 1:1 (2701)!!! Hence, the difference between the 26th square and Genesis 1:1 = The sum of the cubes from 1 through 9!!! ...

    What about the mirror image of 26^2 + 45^2? ...

    62^2 + 54^2 = 26 x 10 (YAHWEH raised by a factor of 10)!!! ...

    Genesis 1:1 + (26 + 45) = The 2368th composite number (2368 = JESUS CHRIST)!!! ...

    The difference between the 26th prime and the STANDARD numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 26 x 100!!! ...

    The difference between the 26th prime and the ORDINAL numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 197 (the sum of all the primes up to 37)!!! ...

    And get this ...

    Genesis 1:1 introduces the "six day" creation account, which consists of TEN "And God said" statements (343 = "And God said" = The 7th cube) ...

    The difference between the sum of all the primes up to 37 (197) and John 1:1 = 343 x 10!!! ...

    Remember how Genesis 1:1 grammatically AND geometrically divides to (666 + 666 + 666) + The 37th Triangle and how the positional value of the 1st appearance of 2701 (Genesis 1:1 = 2701) in the expansion of Pi (after the decimal point) = 666? Well, watch this ...

    The sequence 197 (the sum of all the primes up to 37) first appears in the expansion of Pi on the 37th position after the decimal point!!! ...

    Here's some more info that will guide you to more JESUSness ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 and John 1:1 = 39 x 93 ...

    The difference between the product of 3773 and the product of 3993 = The product of 2368 (JESUS CHRIST = 2368)!!! ...

    888 = JESUS ...

    2368 = JESUS CHRIST ...

    12 = The prime order of 37 ...

    (8 + 8 + 8) x 12 = (2 x 3 x 6 x 8)!!! ...

    The Phi Function of 888 = (2 x 3 x 6 x 8)!!! ...

    The sum of the Phi Function of 2368 with the Phi function of the composite order of 2368 = 3168 (3168 = The Greek NT title of LORD JESUS CHRIST)!!! ...

    The composite order of 2368 (2017) is the EXACT midpoint between the 37th square number and the 37th centered square number!!! ...

    John 1:1 + 2368 = The 37th Generator Triangle (hence, the WORD who is GOD in John 1:1 is referring to JESUS CHRIST)!!! ...

    Remember how there are exactly 8 symmetrical occurrences of 111 on the FIRST Prime Magic Square (111 x 8 = JESUS) and exactly 10 symmetrical occurrences of 148 (148 x 10 = CHRIST)? Well, watch this ...

    If we sum all the numbers SURROUNDING the central constant of 37 in the FIRST Prime Magic Square, we get 296!!! The highest COMMON factor of 888, 1480 and 2368 is 296!!! ...

    There are 8 ways to arrange the numbers around the central constant of 37 in the FIRST Prime Magic Square and the total sum of the numbers orbiting the central constant of 37 is 2368 (JESUS CHRIST = 2368)!!! ...

    The total sum of the DIGITAL ROOTS in the 8 ways to arrange the numbers around the central constant of 37 (with the digital roots of the central constant included) = 2 x 3 x 6 x 8!!! ...

    And remember that the sum of the FIRST Prime Magic Square is 333!!! ... 2368 + 333 = Genesis 1:1!!! ...

    333 = The PERIMETER of the Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 Triangle AND the constant in the FIRST Multiplication Magic Square (216) = The PERIMETER of the Genesis 1:1 Triangle (not to mention the fact that the Phi Function of the PERIMETER of the Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 Triangle = The PERIMETER of the Genesis 1:1 Triangle)!!! ...

    Get this ... 216 divided by 333 = An infinitely repeating cycle of 648!!! What's so special about that? Well, 648 just happens to be the EXACT distance from the 37th order of EVERY polygonal number to the EXACT midpoint between its CORRESPONDING centered polygonal number!!! AND the Phi Function of 648 = The perimeter of the Genesis 1:1 Triangle!!!

    JESUS IS GOD (I am Gambini and I assure you that I am NOT God)!!!
    Last edited by Gambini; 03-01-2014 at 03:52 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    "73 / 37 = 1.97297297297"

    Sir, I perceive that you are one of the Gods??? ...

    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 ...

    73 / 37 = 1.97 (rounded off) ... Likewise, Genesis 1:1 (2701) divided by 37^2 = 1.97 (rounded off) ...
    There is no "likewise." The two statements are identical:

    73 / 37 = 73 x 37 / 37^2

    This is typical of your inflationary language. Too bad you don't realize that it deflates the significance of your presentation, like mixing tares with wheat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    The sum of all the primes up to 37 is 197!!! ...
    And the sum of all the primes up to 73 = 712!!!! Wow!!! Do you see that??? 712!!!!! And this directly connects to Genesis 1:1 because it's a permutation of 2701 => 0712 = 712!!!! Wow! God is such a freaking genius! I bet he could make a connection between any two random numbers!

    I performed the same calculation you did and came up with meaningless results. This shows that you are merely cherry picking from the infinite ocean of numbers. Cherry picking is a cognitive bias and cognitive biases lead to delusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    197 is the THIRD heptagonal prime number (note its index corresponding with the number THREE and the HEPTAGON corresponding with the number SEVEN)!!! ...
    And it's random fact number 3! Wow! That's proof of something I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Genesis 1:1 introduces the "six day" creation account and the account of the FIRST day of creation consists of 197 letters!!! ...
    And 53 words and 5 verses with a total gematria value of 10977 which = 3 x 3659 . But wait ... those aren't the numbers you are looking for so they can be safely ignored.

    Cherry picking is bad for your mental health. Very bad. It leads to delusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    197 is the 45th prime ... 45^2 = (1 x 1 x 1) + (2 x 2 x 2) + (3 x 3 x 3) + (4 x 4 x 4) + (5 x 5 x 5) + (6 x 6 x 6) + (7 x 7 x 7) + (8 x 8 x 8) + (9 x 9 x 9)!!! This is highly significant because we've already seen that 37 is intimately related to each of the digits raised to their triplet!!! Observe ...

    111 (1 + 1 + 1 = 3 and 3 x 37 = 111)
    222 (2 + 2 + 2 = 6 and 6 x 37 = 222)
    333 (3 + 3 + 3 = 9 and 9 x 37 = 333)
    444 (4 + 4 + 4 = 12 and 12 x 37 = 444)
    555 (5 + 5 + 5 = 15 and 15 x 37 = 555)
    666 (6 + 6 + 6 = 18 and 18 x 37 = 666)
    777 (7 + 7 + 7 = 21 and 21 x 37 = 777)
    888 (8 + 8 + 8 = 24 and 24 x 37 = 888)
    999 (9 + 9 + 9 = 27 and 27 x 37 = 999)
    Highly significant? Are you nuts? The fact that 45^2 = the sum of the first 9 cubes follows trivially from basic arithmetic! The number 45 is the 9th triangular number and there is a basic theorem that says the sum of the cubes of the first n digits is equal to the square of the nth triangular number.

    T(1)2 = 12 = 13

    T(2)2 = 32 = 13 + 23

    T(3)2 = 62 = 13 + 23 + 33

    T(4)2 = 102 = 13 + 23 + 33 + 43

    et freaking cetera!

    It's all totally trivial shit Bini. There is nothing "highly significant" about the fact that the number 197 is the 45th prime. And it has nothing to do with that tedious list of repdigits you listed. Your description of repdigits as "raised to their triplet" is gibberish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    YAHWEH = 26 and YAHWEH with each of its Hebrew letters fully spelled out = 45 ...

    26^2 + 45^2 = Genesis 1:1 (2701)!!! Hence, the difference between the 26th square and Genesis 1:1 = The sum of the cubes from 1 through 9!!! ...
    More cherry picking. There are at least FIVE WAYS to spell out the letters of the name Yawheh which yield five different values: 44, 45, 52, 63, 72. You picked one out of five which you happened to like. Congrats.

    You really should take time to learn the basics before you go hootin and hollerin about the amazing "proof" of God. Here's a snippet from the article on Gematria from the Jewish Library.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jewish Library
    In Kabbalah, an additional system of gematria is used. The absolute or normative value of a word is calculated by treating each letter as a word and then adding up all of the numerical equivalencies of these letter-words. This system is called milu'i or milu'im. Since some letters can be spelled differently as words, different numerical equivalencies can be achieved for a single word. Thus, the Tetragrammaton, yod, hei, vav, and hei, has the values of 72, 63, 45, or 52, each of which has vital significance in Kabbalah.
    Here is your fundamental error Gambini. You are looking for patterns to fit your preconceived ideas. That means you have a FILTER on your eyes. You only accept coincidence that match the pattern you are looking for and disregard the rest. For example, you happened to notice that 26^ + 45^2 = 2701, and you new that 45 was one of the values of Yahweh, so you boldly declare that it is "THE" value when in fact it is only one of the FIVE possible values not to mention that fact that it is the value of many other words, such as "ADAM" etc. And so you are not even presenting your information honestly because you are creating false impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    What about the mirror image of 26^2 + 45^2? ...

    62^2 + 54^2 = 26 x 10 (YAHWEH raised by a factor of 10)!!! ...

    Genesis 1:1 + (26 + 45) = The 2368th composite number (2368 = JESUS CHRIST)!!! ...

    The difference between the 26th prime and the STANDARD numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 26 x 100!!! ...

    The difference between the 26th prime and the ORDINAL numerical value of Genesis 1:1 = 197 (the sum of all the primes up to 37)!!! ...
    More delusional random cherry picking. You could have subtracted those numbers. You could have multiplied them and then added them. You could have reduced them and then added or subtracted them. Endless possibilities. The fact that you can cherry pick a tiny set from an infinite sea of numbers proves nothing but that you don't understand the most basic elements of truth and prefer delusion over truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    And get this ...

    Genesis 1:1 introduces the "six day" creation account, which consists of TEN "And God said" statements (343 = "And God said" = The 7th cube) ...

    The difference between the sum of all the primes up to 37 (197) and John 1:1 = 343 x 10!!! ...
    Random, random, random. The difference between the sum of all the primes up to 73 (712) and John 1:1 = 2915 = 53 x 55!!! Wow! Look at that! It's proof that Jesus is really Mickey Mouse! Thank you Fnord!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Remember how Genesis 1:1 grammatically AND geometrically divides to (666 + 666 + 666) + The 37th Triangle and how the positional value of the 1st appearance of 2701 (Genesis 1:1 = 2701) in the expansion of Pi (after the decimal point) = 666? Well, watch this ...

    The sequence 197 (the sum of all the primes up to 37) first appears in the expansion of Pi on the 37th position after the decimal point!!! ...
    The digits of pi in any arbitrary base are ... what was that again ... oh yeah, I remember .... FREAKING RANDOM! You are cherry picking random numbers from every random place you can find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Here's some more info that will guide you to more JESUSness ...
    Well, that makes sense since Jesus is the primary root of most religious delusion in the world. Islam, of course, is a close second and they have their fair share of number freaks who are absolutely convinced that the numbers prove Allah is the True God and the Koran is his perfect word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    Genesis 1:1 = 37 x 73 and John 1:1 = 39 x 93 ...

    The difference between the product of 3773 and the product of 3993 = The product of 2368 (JESUS CHRIST = 2368)!!! ...
    Your comment is gibberish. The word "product" refers to two or more numbers that are multiplied. The phrase "the product of 2368" refers to nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambini View Post
    JESUS IS GOD (I am Gambini and I assure you that I am NOT God)!!!
    You are delusional Gambini. And why would anyone think they need to "assure" others that they are not God? Don't you know that's the most obvious fact about you?

    In any case, why don't you try to actually defend some of your "amazing coincidences" rather than spewing them out like a fire hose. That way, you will be able to discern between the wheat and the tares. Any serious thinker would immediately reject everything you write as the ravings of a delusional person who doesn't have half a clue about what he's talking about because you mix together a hash of random and intriguing results all blended with mathematical gibberish.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    147
    That's interesting G, indeed.

    Going to take me a little bit to look at all that.

    Btw, did you happen to notice that the sum of the even repunits ( repeating digits ) is the same as the sum of the permutations of 541 ( the figurate that produces the Magen David ) ?

    Ie, { 541 + 514 + 451 + 415 + 154 + 145 } = 2220
    ........................{ 222 + 444 + 666 + 888 } = 2220

    I thought that was kinda neat in respect to the locations of some of these figurate numbers in pi

    541 at the 1112th position
    1112 at the 12701th position
    11112 at the 12700th position

    etc, ad infinitum

    I'm pretty certain that's correct, Richard will let us know otherwise.

    I think it's cool that these things are true, mathematically, however, given that it's a statistical inevitability that we find relationships like the ones discussed on this page, we should exercise some restraint here, as not all instances of a number like 2701 follow a strict rule in regards to their occurrences in pi.

    I agree with Richard's sentiments towards all these things, I think we should not just rush in and attribute meaning where there is none, however, when we remove the dogmas, the numbers are still there, so I do think it merits a look, even if that look puts bad logic to bed.

    I would be interested in seeing some of this stuff shown with some different forms of data visualization other than the regular walls of 541 + 514 + 451 + 415 + 154 + 145 ...Hasse Diagrams, or something similar. I definitely think Rich was on to something neat with some of the forms he played around with ( The Shema, etc )

    I think if we pore through enough tables of numbers and compare rank numbers with primes with figurates with place values with sums....etc we are bound to find things like:

    111 is the 73rd smallest Fermat pseudoprime, ( 111 = 3 * 37 )

    This is the only pair of palindromic primes in which one factor of the pseudoprime ( 37 ) is the palindrome of the rank number of the pseudoprime ( 111 and 73 ), in which both palindromic primes ( 37 / 73 ) are figurative numbers, Hexagonal and Triangular, which are co-planar in 2d space, with the pseudoprime also being a repdigit.

    73 and 37 have rank numbers which are also mirrored emirps , 73 is the 21st prime, 37 is the 12th prime ( 73 / 37 ) ( 21 / 12 )

    So, even though numerical relationships exist, I think we should refrain from drawing meaning from them.

    Cheers

    After a second look, I realized I said that 21 and 12 were primes, hahaha, I meant 73 and 37

    *ducks under desk*
    Last edited by Snakeboy; 03-01-2014 at 06:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    That's interesting G, indeed.

    Going to take me a little bit to look at all that.

    Btw, did you happen to notice that the sum of the even repunits ( repeating digits ) is the same as the sum of the permutations of 541 ( the figurate that produces the Magen David ) ?

    Ie, { 541 + 514 + 451 + 415 + 154 + 145 } = 2220
    ........................{ 222 + 444 + 666 + 888 } = 2220

    I thought that was kinda neat in respect to the locations of some of these figurate numbers in pi
    That's a fact that applies to any three digit number. The sum of all the permutations of abc is just (a + b + c) x 222. This is because abc = 100a + 10b + c and each number is counted twice in a given position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    541 at the 1112th position
    1112 at the 12701th position
    11112 at the 12700th position

    etc, ad infinitum

    I'm pretty certain that's correct, Richard will let us know otherwise.
    The numbers you listed are correct, but there is no "ad infinitum." On the contrary, the next two entries are

    111112 at position 378301
    111112 at position 2645268

    So the pattern breaks immediately after your "ad infinitum."

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I think it's cool that these things are true, mathematically, however, given that it's a statistical inevitability that we find relationships like the ones discussed on this page, we should exercise some restraint here, as not all instances of a number like 2701 follow a strict rule in regards to their occurrences in pi.

    I agree with Richard's sentiments towards all these things, I think we should not just rush in and attribute meaning where there is none, however, when we remove the dogmas, the numbers are still there, so I do think it merits a look, even if that look puts bad logic to bed.
    Glad you recognize that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    I think if we pore through enough tables of numbers and compare rank numbers with primes with figurates with place values with sums....etc we are bound to find things like:

    111 is the 73rd smallest Fermat pseudoprime, ( 111 = 3 * 37 )
    Yes, we will find random coincidences associated with any number we choose. So the first question that must be answered is how to discern between significant and random coincidences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    This is the only pair of palindromic primes in which one factor of the pseudoprime ( 37 ) is the palindrome of the rank number of the pseudoprime ( 111 and 73 ), in which both palindromic primes ( 37 / 73 ) are figurative numbers, Hexagonal and Triangular, which are co-planar in 2d space, with the pseudoprime also being a repdigit.
    That seems random to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    73 and 37 have rank numbers which are also mirrored emirps , 73 is the 21st prime, 37 is the 12th prime ( 73 / 37 ) ( 21 / 12 )
    I think this is intriguing, but I don't know what implication we could derive from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboy View Post
    So, even though numerical relationships exist, I think we should refrain from drawing meaning from them.
    My point exactly.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •