Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I need to find out the probability of a word having the value of 7, 37 & 100.

Its a part of the whole riddle. i really cant explain it better without showing you alot of things.
    If you can't explain it, then why do you think it is important?

How would the "probability" of finding words with those values prove anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I thought that i could find that out in JavaScript, in the database part, but again: i dont know JavaScript, i have just tried to see some basic info about coding.

I might as well learn this because there are other Words With values as well that could be important.
    But starting with numbers 7, 37 & 100 is a good start.
    No, it's not a "good start." You don't have any idea what you even mean by "probability." It proves nothing when it comes to numerology where you cherry pick tiny sets from vast oceans of random numbers. I've explained this a million times and you have never shown any understanding at all. You haven't even tried to discuss it or explain what you mean by "probability."

I can save you a lot of time. There is a probability of 100% that anyone can find patterns like yours in any random data set of sufficient size.

So there you go.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Richard, when everything gets realeased, People will see. He uses the n + n Methods.
    But in the jackpots you get clean numbers.

Nothing is a coincidence in the Bible. I can share stuff here that really proves that now Richard. But i choose to not do that rignt now. Many holographs has to be made first.

And concerning the probability calculations:
    It is relevant. I do not care about you opinion there.
    But i do listen to you Richard, but not to your biased belief in how Things work in the codes.

I think i know that better than you know because you have gone through the 5 first verses in Genesis 1:1 & John 1:1.
    While i have gone far beyond.
    So im not dicussing this any further. I have to prepare now for the Fishing now, and after i am done i will learn Javascrip & get those probabilites.

And i will set out on the quest to make a program to calculate the methods i have used and found.
    But i feel that i have found the most significant Things now, but you never know what you will find.
    But the Golden stuff is always put in very significant Places. And it is rare.

Richard, when everything gets realeased, People will see. He uses the n + n Methods.
    But in the jackpots you get clean numbers.

Nothing is a coincidence in the Bible. I can share stuff here that really proves that now.
    But i choose to not do that now because many holographs has to be made first.

And concerning the probability calculations:
    It is relevant. I do not care about your opinion there.
    But i do listen to you Richard, but not to your biased belief in how things work in the codes.

I think i know that better than you know because you have gone through the 5 first verses in Genesis 1:1 & John 1:1.
    while i have gone far beyond.
    So im not dicussing this any further. I have to prepare now for the Fishing, and after i am done i will learn Javascript & get those probabilites.

And i will set out on the quest to make a program to calculate the methods i have used and found.
    You never know what you will find.
    But the golden stuff is always put in very significant places. And it is rare.
    Last edited by Desmild; 04-29-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Thread Information