Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146

    Sorry for the interuption

    Yesterday, there was a spike in traffic on this site, which caused a problem with my web host. As far as I can tell, everything is up and working again, except the Bible Database. Hopefully, that will be fixed today too.


    Please let me know if you experience any problems with the site.


    Carry on!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Yesterday, there was a spike in traffic on this site, which caused a problem with my web host. As far as I can tell, everything is up and working again, except the Bible Database. Hopefully, that will be fixed today too.


    Please let me know if you experience any problems with the site.


    Carry on!

    If you can't login to the forum, please send me the error message at richard@biblewheel.com

    Thanks!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    If you can't login to the forum, please send me the error message at richard@biblewheel.com

    Thanks!
    I'm posting this as a test ... hopefully it will work.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Qs¿

    Ditto
    Chicky check

    Testing hawone, twoah, tree...

    Previewed and all
    K?



    Þ.Œ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Qs¿

    Ditto
    Chicky check

    Testing hawone, twoah, tree...

    Previewed and all
    K?



    Þ.Œ
    Hey ho Timmy-Oh!

    Seems to be K, L, and M! Or if you're Hebrew and read from right to left, MLK - a kingly word.

    Thanks for testing. It seems to work. But there are a few issues that still need attending. Such as the Bible database. I think I found the solution, but I have to wait till my site host can implement it since it has to be done on the server. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow morning.

    Shine on!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey ho Timmy-Oh!

    Seems to be K, L, and M! Or if you're Hebrew and read from right to left, MLK - a kingly word.

    Thanks for testing. It seems to work. But there are a few issues that still need attending. Such as the Bible database. I think I found the solution, but I have to wait till my site host can implement it since it has to be done on the server. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow morning.

    Shine on!

    oh, what you wrote was caught while still at the BT, thats TB to you it's guessed, bro. Of course what else could you expect you expect from somebody who reads English backawrd and fore...oftimes messy posts TSTL, just glad we are not through you dealing with

    What's a dyslexic to do???

    Or maybe it's just in the jeans, ya know..?

    but i try, and i try, and i try, and i try-I-I...i can't get no...no no, no....


    will check back about the DB when i can...if i am not sleeping or working or eating (WITH THE KIDS).

    My Companion (aka: Command Module) gave the imperative to completely repair the dining room for Thanksgiving tomorrow...something that has been a symptom of neglect ever since she pushed it being repainted puke yellow...i hate that color so bad, it's like it gets me thinking nauseous just to work around it...so after the architectural flooring was in and the wall patched and painted--which the old XP contrapolation flew into after aloft and sailing down the stairs...remember?--i just could not be bothered working in that abhorrently repulsive room anymore...yeah, and after i get the chairrail and crown molding stained, sealed, with that room (finally) trimmed out, do not expect to see me eating the Hannakah/Thanksgiving feast in there...I'll be eating with the kids for a super major change of pace.. unhuh, quite the seemingly absurd venue switcheroozy.

    Shalom, Happy Chchhhhahhhnahchahhh and Thanksgiving too,

    Timeroo out
    You shine on brightly, too
    Last edited by Timmy; 11-28-2013 at 12:08 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    What's a dyslexic to do???
    !Iffi wordssdrow wereerew writtennettirw bothhtob forwardssdrawrof anddna backwardssdrawkcab maybeebyam dyslexicsscixelsyd wouldn'tt'ndluow haveevah suchhcus a problemmelborp!

    Course that would double the size of books. So if it's not dyslexia, its doublelexonification! Oh my.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Or maybe it's just in the jeans, ya know..?

    but i try, and i try, and i try, and i try-I-I...i can't get no...no no, no....


    will check back about the DB when i can...if i am not sleeping or working or eating (WITH THE KIDS).
    I do think I have figured it out, but must wait for morning light to have my errant hosting knight to implement it upon the server.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    My Companion (aka: Command Module) gave the imperative to completely repair the dining room for Thanksgiving tomorrow...something that has been a symptom of neglect ever since she pushed it being repainted puke yellow...i hate that color so bad, it's like it gets me thinking nauseous just to work around it...so after the architectural flooring was in and the wall patched and painted--which the old XP contrapolation flew into after aloft and sailing down the stairs...remember?--i just could not be bothered working in that abhorrently repulsive room anymore...yeah, and after i get the chairrail and crown molding stained, sealed, with that room (finally) trimmed out, do not expect to see me eating the Hannakah/Thanksgiving feast in there...I'll be eating with the kids for a super major change of pace.. unhuh, quite the seemingly absurd venue switcheroozy.
    My dear departed dad despised the color too, but he called it "piss yellow". I'm guessing he didn't drink enough water, or had an infection. My urine is usually clear like water.

    You need to put your foot down and fall at her feet begging her to relent concerning the color of the room. If you paint it, she will abide I'm sure (or guessing, really). In any case ... Or not .. so what? It will be too late. You will have painted it and surely she would not repaint it puke yellow just to piss you off!

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Shalom, Happy Chchhhhahhhnahchahhh and Thanksgiving too,

    Timeroo out
    You shine on brightly, too
    Shlappy ThanksHanukah to you too, Sir bro!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    !Iffi wordssdrow wereerew writtennettirw bothhtob forwardssdrawrof anddna backwardssdrawkcab maybeebyam dyslexicsscixelsyd wouldn'tt'ndluow haveevah suchhcus a problemmelborp!

    Course that would double the size of books. So if it's not dyslexia, its doublelexonification! Oh my.


    I do think I have figured it out, but must wait for morning light to have my errant hosting knight to implement it upon the server.


    My dear departed dad despised the color too, but he called it "piss yellow". I'm guessing he didn't drink enough water, or had an infection. My urine is usually clear like water.

    You need to put your foot down and fall at her feet begging her to relent concerning the color of the room. If you paint it, she will abide I'm sure (or guessing, really). In any case ... Or not .. so what? It will be too late. You will have painted it and surely she would not repaint it puke yellow just to piss you off!


    Shlappy ThanksHanukah to you too, Sir bro!

    Good Morning Richard

    Here's the error msg on the B.W.D.B.™:

    Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /home/biblewhe/public_html/GR/GR_Database.php on line 340

    I was not signed in when this message appeared, so i signed in and the same error message occurred when opening a new window using it's url link.

    Myself? I might not be pushing the DB being up and running, but Amerika and Israel are not the world majority, either.


    That first line yoy wrote threw me at firsrst. Ummm,--(weak jk: not unlike the Spanish Inquisition, so grab a comfy chair and brace yourself for pure unadulterated torture)-- :lightbulb_smilie:how about marketing a reading mirror page magnifier and transpositioning chart for dyslexicsscixelsyd ? Then again double sized books coul double the cost....mo money mo money mo money.




    Glad to know Timmy could not be the only one who ever despises :wink: "pisth" yeller.

    :hippy:Shlappy ThanksHanukah to you too, Sir bro!


    Þ.Œ.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Good Morning Richard

    Here's the error msg on the B.W.D.B.™:

    Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /home/biblewhe/public_html/GR/GR_Database.php on line 340

    I was not signed in when this message appeared, so i signed in and the same error message occurred when opening a new window using it's url link.
    Добро утро (Dobro utro) kind sir! (That's "good morning" in Macedonian).

    Thanks for reporting the error. It is caused by a problem with the MySQL database server run by my site's host. Specifically, the MySQL software currently cannot run stored procedures which are required for my database. I have notified tech support and hopefully they will fix it today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Myself? I might not be pushing the DB being up and running, but Amerika and Israel are not the world majority, either.
    I do not believe that the semantic content of your comment was fully replicated in the neurological pattern it evoked in my brain. In other words ... huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    That first line yoy wrote threw me at firsrst. Ummm,--(weak jk: not unlike the Spanish Inquisition, so grab a comfy chair and brace yourself for pure unadulterated torture)-- :lightbulb_smilie:how about marketing a reading mirror page magnifier and transpositioning chart for dyslexicsscixelsyd ? Then again double sized books coul double the cost....mo money mo money mo money.
    The software most certainly would be easy enough to write .... but somehow I doubt it would really be effective in helping them cure their daily sex, as if anyone would want that to be cured anyway. Maybe it is a symptom of a creative mind of a certain kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Glad to know Timmy could not be the only one who ever despises :wink: "pisth" yeller.

    :hippy:Shlappy ThanksHanukah to you too, Sir bro!


    Þ.Œ.
    Shine on, you crazy Dao Mind!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Добро утро (Dobro utro) kind sir! (That's "good morning" in Macedonian).

    Thanks for reporting the error. It is caused by a problem with the MySQL database server run by my site's host. Specifically, the MySQL software currently cannot run stored procedures which are required for my database. I have notified tech support and hopefully they will fix it today.
    HeyBro

    Is Macedonia indicative of some undercurrents i'm not diving into right now? Is the thought flash of the movie "The Exorcist" relevant?

    Actually, it was thought you didn't need or really want to see that again, yet you're welcome NTL. Yeah, it would be nice to see the B.W.D.A. up and running again so people such as Bini can get back to divining to the pretensiousness of their heart's discontent.

    Seems like always after joking about stuff like that, it's wondered if Mt. 7 and Rom. 2 are going call Timmy into account, because, often it seems i am the one who next ends up dealing with whatever is joked about...or is that just the way of catharsis as well...like two sides of one coin?

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    I do not believe that the semantic content of your comment was fully replicated in the neurological pattern it evoked in my brain. In other words ... huh?
    ok, you just didn't think in terms of first comments, a profound technique of discombobulation of which i am fond of doing only to end up retracing back through recently traveled neoropathways to recognize which turnpike was exited and recall where whatever it is that briefly transforms FTTB, into either a do-hicky,.a whatchamacallit, or widget.

    Here it is:
    America plus about fifty other countries today = Thanksgiving
    Israelites=Chanuchah (i love saying that as in it seems like ole' schoolyard playground days working up lugies for firing range competitions.




    Reyslexics
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich mon
    The software most certainly would be easy enough to write .... but somehow I doubt it would really be effective in helping them cure their daily sex, as if anyone would want that to be cured anyway. Maybe it is a symptom of a creative mind of a certain kind.
    Yur right...it would probably confuse things that much more; and the creative mind thingy, it seems that way from many a dyslexics met through the years, creativity has it's options doncha' know?


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Shine on, you crazy Dao Mind!
    First i thought of the sword, and then Tao of the mind...did a search and saw it is one of those cybertraption techie programming feature things now...boy am i out of the loop. Do you use it?

    ...or are you studying Neo-Confucianism: The way that is no way but to change the way into your own way, so the way that is in being more human than a human is understanding all in learning what is practical usable for yourself: not looking for the way to make you so much as you making a way for yourself...did i get that right right?

    I'm not really into it, but it may work for some for at least a little while, hunh? I have my own daily problems, though i am not looking for any cure and hope they keep on failing abjectly. So does the wife.

    ...or was that 'bout recalling the Timmy some months past speaking in terms of liberating activity from the atypical "mental fever" without objective dictating, but rather dictating objective (aka: Dao Mind)?

    Me? I just finished another jaunt through "The Book of Five Rings" and "The Art of War"...so is this one of those synchronicity things again again???



    Thanks for this music. I always have listened to the orignal recorded version, and this has some nifty variation i really like

    I listened to "Silent Lucity" over and over for hours last night finishing the dining room. Think i am going to have to go with yoir suggestion. The flooring is a deep walnut, but fruitwood was used to stain the trim after thinking about the wonderful suggestion...because fruitwood stain, though quite dark, it seems to match nearly everything...it's like when you use antique white or parchment white for your wall: Everything suddenly matches--(within reason mind you)--because all colors compliment it...or does it compliment all colors?

    Ummm, i still haven't watched that movie with Kwi Chang in it yet, you know, the Grasshopper dude you mentioned playing in "Circle of Iron"; but the Timmy is thinking tonight will be a rambunctious one, for this dyslexic...so maybe, but w'll see:

    W/O hitting my head jumping on the bed

    What benefit is Macedonian, should i be learning the language, and mine is clear too.


    Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 11-28-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •