Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sorry for the interuption

Yesterday, there was a spike in traffic on this site, which caused a problem with my web host. As far as I can tell, everything is up and working again, except the Bible Database. Hopefully, that will be fixed today too.

Please let me know if you experience any problems with the site.

Carry on!

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Yesterday, there was a spike in traffic on this site, which caused a problem with my web host. As far as I can tell, everything is up and working again, except the Bible Database. Hopefully, that will be fixed today too.

Please let me know if you experience any problems with the site.

Carry on!

If you can't login to the forum, please send me the error message at richard@biblewheel.com

Thanks!
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

If you can't login to the forum, please send me the error message at richard@biblewheel.com

Thanks!
    I'm posting this as a test ... hopefully it will work.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Qs¿

Ditto
    Chicky check

Testing hawone, twoah, tree...

Previewed and all
    K?

Þ.Œ

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Qs¿

Ditto
    Chicky check

Testing hawone, twoah, tree...

Previewed and all
    K?

Þ.Œ
    Hey ho Timmy-Oh!

Seems to be K, L, and M! Or if you're Hebrew and read from right to left, MLK - a kingly word.

Thanks for testing. It seems to work. But there are a few issues that still need attending. Such as the Bible database. I think I found the solution, but I have to wait till my site host can implement it since it has to be done on the server. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow morning.

Shine on!

Check out my blog site

Hey ho Timmy-Oh!

Seems to be K, L, and M! Or if you're Hebrew and read from right to left, MLK - a kingly word.

Thanks for testing. It seems to work. But there are a few issues that still need attending. Such as the Bible database. I think I found the solution, but I have to wait till my site host can implement it since it has to be done on the server. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow morning.

Shine on!

oh, what you wrote was caught while still at the BT, thats TB to you it's guessed, bro. Of course what else could you expect you expect from somebody who reads English backawrd and fore...oftimes messy posts TSTL, just glad we are not through you dealing with

What's a dyslexic to do???

Or maybe it's just in the jeans, ya know..?

but i try, and i try, and i try, and i try-I-I...i can't get no...no no, no....

will check back about the DB when i can...if i am not sleeping or working or eating (WITH THE KIDS).

My Companion (aka: Command Module) gave the imperative to completely repair the dining room for Thanksgiving tomorrow...something that has been a symptom of neglect ever since she pushed it being repainted puke yellow...i hate that color so bad, it's like it gets me thinking nauseous just to work around it...so after the architectural flooring was in and the wall patched and painted--which the old XP contrapolation flew into after aloft and sailing down the stairs...remember?--i just could not be bothered working in that abhorrently repulsive room anymore...yeah, and after i get the chairrail and crown molding stained, sealed, with that room (finally) trimmed out, do not expect to see me eating the Hannakah/Thanksgiving feast in there...I'll be eating with the kids for a super major change of pace.. unhuh, quite the seemingly absurd venue switcheroozy.

Shalom, Happy Chchhhhahhhnahchahhh and Thanksgiving too,

Timeroo out
    You shine on brightly, too
    Last edited by Timmy; 11-28-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information