Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Spiritual powers, darkness, deception and the grace of God

There are many reasons for situations where believers unto the Lord Jesus have unhealthy elements in their faith, which results in their faith unto God and the teachings of the Bible to be distorted in a very severe way. Below, I will address an example situation where a believer unto the Lord Jesus almost exclusively spends their time to learn about different kinds of deception and deeds of darkness. The text also highlights steps which believers can take to learn to live life as God wants it to be like.

Contents:
    Background
    A prisoner of the past
    Sensitive, vulnerable and shy
    The real grace of God
    The blood, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus
    Saved by grace
    The Lord Jesus gives you peace
    Forgiveness
    No more accusations and fear
    Do not seek deception, but the will of God
    Trust on the Lord Jesus
    God loves you

The whole article is on my site: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/dece...raceofGod.html

Brother Petri,

A special thanks goes to God and you for this timely thread.

Your website article has been read tbrough several times, and it is such a fitting part of what was just previously posted by the Timmy. Actually, at least to me from a purely physical perspective, maybe your own article should have arrived here first... but NO, heaven forbid. Trusting God has the timing for all things in His hands, it is accepted as good the way things work out in all things.

It has been such a release for me from the bondage, among other things, divining out what I thought should or shouldn't be disgarding any standards of right, wrong, or grey areas by simply yeilding up this life being lived to God. Trusting in Jesus willing sacrafice in His choosing to offer His own life blood, there is no longer anything on earth holding me in it's grasp.

I am overjoyed knowing Eloheinu, Who made all His promises a reality through His own life, death, and resurrection in His only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ. Living in primary regard to this one thing, and keeping all my other activities in direct relation to Jesus as He is, the grey areas disappear where all things remain fixed in walking His way.

I have personally experienced far more than is dared mention concerning the bondage known giving oneself over to the powers of darkness. I also know by experience how i myself must take heed lest i fall.

Before Jesus set me free, i was an eclectic occult practitioner, where drugs and sex and magick were all mingled together invoking satanic powers to do whatever was bidden behind the scenes. Little was it known when i began, that the price being paid for getting whatever i wanted was slowly but surely caging me into a way of life where my mastery was actually a process of becoming a slave to not only this way of doing things; but, this living of my very soul was being shackled and bound to spiritual wickedness in high places. What i once thought would be freedom, the liberty to do whatever I pleased hooked me, and literally dragged me down to the gates of death.
    ...and it shall be said, i was so deceived thinking I was my own salvation in all situations, i became a lover of death...until "one turning of the screws that fastened reality was an irreversible mistake made, and this covenant with sex and death was faced head on.

Though i cried out to Y'shua when that happened and He saved me out from all affects from being chewed by the jaws of death, i remained a practitioner of occult things...but the spirit of Jesus would not leave me, and throughout the years after this, from that fatal day in 1985 until 2004, He left me with no options repeatedly, but to utterly abandon what was so ingrained as habitual bondage to seeking God through prayer and learning what He said concerning any matter i once thought i owned and controlled as i wished.

From a plea for life onto changing my mind, my heart was transformed because He is saving me for His own...from glory to glory He manifests more into this physical existence as my limited time continues.

I don't know how many have experienced or even have recognized when God is "hedging them in" so that He shall have you as His own, but He has more than honored His written words in my case.Then again, it is very hard for me not to believe He does what He says, because when i faced death and even wanted it to be final after the fact of it's occurance, because “WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED” Jesus has never since quit honoring this one plea by me after coming to the end of my rope, where i experienced and saw already, in the words of Solomon, “the silver chord being loosed and the golden bowl shattered" , He raised me up alive to continue...

...yet, living for Jesus because of Jesus was not part of my plan at all. He persistently without ceasing brought me around and to the end of myself, where now i cannot imagine life without Him and look back seeing how many dead end streets I traveled before being faced with no other option but cry out for Him to save me.

From living with insidious humanly unbreakable shackles, to being set free...from being deceived to knowing the person who is The Truth...from the kingdom of darkness toransferred to the Kingdom of God's Son...from death into life because of knowing the Father through His Son...and onward we go from victory to victory through nothing i once thought i could do, to knowing He shall perfect what He began in me:

For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee...

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God:for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

~Titus 3.3-7...2.11-15...Galatians 2.20-21

Shalom Shalom: Prayers shall persist for your own and the families in your part of this Body of Christ.

Þ.Œ.

p.s. Hey Petri, just an end note letting you know mother's side of this family came here from Archangel, and probably had a hand in writing the Kalevala (as family heirlooms seem to indicate. Family names of: Saari, Saarinen, Besonen, and Laytinen).

Unregistered Guest
    Hi Timmy,

Awesome that Jesus (Yeshua) has saved you. If you feel it in your heart that could you write your testimony and send it to me, so maybe I can translate that for Finnish for glorifying God and that the gospel of the Lord Jesus could save more people also here in Finland through your testimony. The family names are Finnish names and some of them are Finnish Karelian names, and many families left to side of Russia after the Second World War. I have ministered over fives years in Russia, mainly Karelia area and St. Petersburgh. May God bless you and your loved ones. Greetings Petri Paavola from Finland.

If you feel it in your heart so send your testimony to me petri(@)kotipetripaavola.com Remove brackets!

Thread Information