Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Timmy

How you have changed. I can only put this down to your medication. Carry on like this and I would hope Richard bans you until you start speaking in a sane manner again. Sadly, you are going the way of kathryn.

I will overlook your insults this time.

David
    Should we feel special or something for your benevolence oh, oivey Twig D'vdiaM.s?

Quit acting like a baby and man up.

Just answer what, for the third time was placed before you, or continue being recognized for what you do here...as you keep on playing the fool. You are so out of touch with reality, you do not even understand the basis enabling rational decision, corrupting even the Law of Non-Contradiction.

You people claim that what was written by me for your benefit was refuted and we are not able to reason from the scriptures? Here is your first challenge.Provide a straightforward answer to this post proving anything other than Jesus is God!

If you are too stupid to understand?
    That different colored sentence is something you take a mouse and click on, and then answer that post.

Is it that all you distraction artists are so easy to distract, like that is your nature or something or is it something else???

Oh, that's right, now we remember...

We completely understand your confusion.

That tourniquet of a noose you made for yourself and pulled tight around your own neck not only cut off the oxygen supply to that feeble mind, but your neural pathway was severed when your spinal chord became completely detached from your skull.

Doesn't your skull feel numb at all?

As far as what you hope? Put that in one hand and pinch a loaf in the other. Then come back and report to us which one fills up faster.

Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-25-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Here is a response to the quote from Romans 10:9 which Timmy has used.

If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Kurios[/Lord/God],” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. One believes with the heart, resulting in righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, resulting in salvation. Now the Scripture says, Everyone who believes on Him will not be put to shame, for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, since the same Lord of all is rich to all who call on Him. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
    Note that it is God who raised Jesus from the dead. Timmy has added the word God which is not necessarily correct.

The word kurios is defined by Strong as:
    2962. kurios, koo'-ree-os; from kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, i.e. (as noun) controller; by impl. Mr. (as a respectful title):--God, Lord, master, Sir.
    We have several alternatives besides the title of God.

Hence kurios is a title not the person. Jesus (Yahshua) is lord. He is the one we should follow and hear and obey. Psalm 110 is a case where the meaning of Lord and who is being spoken about needs to be understood, for in this case, we have two lords.
    (Psalm 110:1)The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
    Go figure!

For a clue; (1 Cor 15:24)Then cometh the end, when he (Jesus) shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he (Jesus) shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he (Jesus) must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
    This is why God give Jesus (his Son) all power and all authority to do this. Without God's power Jesus could do nothing. (John 5:19)Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 14:28) my Father is greater than I.

David

Hi David,

There is no difference between this comment

Timmy has added the word God which is not necessarily correct.
    and 'Hath God said...' in Genesis 3, straight out of the mouth of the serpent.

Ephesians 1
    17 '... the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory ... 20 ... raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places ...'

If you're not familiar with this piece of scripture - which seems likely since you don't seem to know about it - it will still be there when you look for it.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by The Dolly Deva Poppet: Tweedle Dum David Monkeyshine
    Here is a response to the quote from Romans 10:9 which Timmy has used.

Note that it is God who raised Jesus from the dead. Timmy has added the word God which is not necessarily correct...

WHAT FOLLOWS SHOWS PLAINLY IT IS NECESSARILY CORRECT...
    ...with a colorful commentary to boot.

”David M.", the Twig D'vdiaM.s cyber-whore.
    They lie about who they really are.
    They deny Jesus equals God.
    They are lying to you.
    Deceiving Bastards
    They are all liars.
    They are liars.
    These lying
    Liars
    Lie.

John 10:
    17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Since Jesus lays down His life having both the power to lay it down and possess it again Himself, and it is God who raises Jesus from the dead Himself, then the only possible conclusion is that Jesus Himself is God Himself
    (in physical form).

Name any human from Adam's seed that can truthfully declare these same words Jesus does.

It is of necessity correct that Jesus is the very flesh of God.

Tweedle Dum is lying to you saying the exact opposite is true. This zombified cyber-whore from hell lives for the purpose of becoming your favorite parasite. These written responses from this poppet are blatantly obvious example of the zombified Hot Vessel Cadaver caught in the act of whoring themselves out for their CrystalInfidelphian pimp.

The 21st Century psychic mosquitoes:
    These pesky parasites keep returning
    to fill themselves on your life blood.
    Unless you smack them...squish them
    They will suck out your vital fluids.

THEY ARE ALL HYPOCRITICAL LYING DECEPTIVE VANDALS FROM HELL:
    TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET YOU TO GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY;
    TRYING TO SCREW UP YOUR REASONING TO STEAL EVEN MORE;
    PROMOTING LIES THAT CAN DAMN YOU TO BURN IN HELL.

There is not one righteous human on earth worthy to be raised from the dead.

Never has there ever been any human who is the seed of Adam that could be a perfect sacrifice for sin and it's devastating consequences of: confusion, corruptions, sickness, disease, poverty, lack, death, destruction and so on.

All of Adam's seed comes from the Earth.

Y'shua, the seed of the woman, came from heaven, where no seed from Adam's sin natured flesh dwells, nor can any.

John 11:
    25 Jesus said unto her, I Am the resurrection, and the life:he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Who but God alone can lay down and pick up their life just because they decide to do this?
    Except for God, who is the resurrection and the life=ZOE-->(not the biological BIOS life of mortal dying humans).

<=> <=> <=> <=> <=> <=> <=> <=> <=> <=>

John 3:
    13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
    John 6:
    33 For the bread of God is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. 51 I Am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever:and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The issue of names is being twisted by Mz. Monkeyshine, just like (s)he does when denigrating Biblical titles.

In the Greek Sept., the name of God is transliterally "ego ami" instead of our Hebrew way of writing "I Am". These claims Y'shua makes , preceeded with "Ego Ami" all through the book of John are claims only God is, does, or possesses; yet the Twig D'vdiaM.s insist he is only saying "I am he". This is a failure to account for the fact that Aramaic was the naturally spoken language of all Hebrews throughout Y'israel and Palestine, and this is the reason the religious leaders back then called Y'shua a blasphemer being very clear He was claiming to be God...and not because as these people who speculate come along assuming these events that happened with Greek speaking Hebrews, which is virtually an impossible anomaly, if not a contradiction of values for any Roman hating Jew.

You might think since David is all so much for that expatriot Rood, he might have at least heard something concerning the above fact from Rabbi Gordon--(who has revealed to us he received a substantial CHA~CHING chunk of change whenever he was hired by Rood to speak).

Kurios is also used to replace Adonai in the Greek Old Testament. Adonai is a Title of God used in preference to the tetragrammaton of Ha'Shem: Yaweh.

David need to get a whole lot more realistic and actually think through these issues instead of staking claims upon assumptions based upon misunderstandings or a lack of knowledge about our people and traditionally virtually unchanging culture with the use of proper Biblical linguistics in relation to these two extremely relevant factors.

Þ.Œ.

Thank you one and all who have sent your kind comments via PM and email to the Timmy here on the "What Kills the Thrills of Shills" show.

In the following post, sent in by thr cyber-whoring spawn of Hell hirself, you can clearly observe how when they cannot stand up to some of the most basic truths about Jesus, and rather than admitting they are proclaiming lies (and in this very process lying even more), make an appeal to your emotions.

If any have questions about how this thread is doing them thar' zombified cyber-whores a favor helping expose their lies to themselves and others in efforts to prevent their sudden destruction and then consumately burn in hell.

Note how they do not even respond to anything disproving their deceptions, but instead make an appeal to the emotions as though that is going to alter any facts concerning their lies.

if you do not turn up the heat yourself, it seems as if you might just be fencing with a cloud.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-26-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi David,

There is no difference between this comment

and 'Hath God said...' in Genesis 3, straight out of the mouth of the serpent.

Ephesians 1
    17 '... the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory ... 20 ... raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places ...'

If you're not familiar with this piece of scripture - which seems likely since you don't seem to know about it - it will still be there when you look for it.
    Hello Charisma

Thank you for making your point and I shall answer you. Before I do, I must ask you; do you agree with Timmy’s tone of language directed at me? If you do not, why do you not stand up and denounce his language and speak out to persuade him to moderate his language? This goes for anyone who does not agree with his name calling and calling me “CrystalInfidelphian Twig D'vdiaM.s are lying theiving whores THROUGH AND THROUGH” and those goes for other brethren in Christ who would not use this type of language against a fellow-believer ought to speak out and condemn Timmy.

If we believe in the promise of God and believe John 3:16 and that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, we should be brethren and sisters in Christ. We should not be as those in the world calling each other names and using corrupt language. While we are in Ephesians consider the words of Paul in Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Now to answer you. I do not know what you expect me to understand from the one verse you have quoted (Eph 1:17, 20). You make out that I have not read these verses before. I would point out that Paul opens the chapter by addressing both God and Jesus the Christ as two separate beings. Paul never says Jesus is God. For every verse that might suggest otherwise, there are scores of verses to the contrary and Paul does not speak of Jesus as equal to God the Creator. The verse you quote is making the distinction between God and Jesus. Which he (God) wrought in Christ, when he (God) raised him (Jesus) from the dead, and set him (Jesus) at his (God’s) own right hand in the heavenly places, You have here God referred to three times and Jesus or Christ referred to three times. Three times we have both referred to as separate beings.

Paul always makes the distinction between God the Father and Jesus (the Christ) as the Son of God. Any time that distinction is not clear, then we should examine the words to see how they have been translated and we should see the context in which the words are used. The majority makes the distinction between God the Father and Jesus the only begotten Son and that is what I believe; the same I understand Paul believed. It is for you to argue against every verse where Paul makes the distinction.

I have quoted many verses in my replies and no-one comes back and explains the verses to me in a way that I should understand them differently from what I do. For example, (1 Cor 15:24) Then cometh the end, when he (Jesus) shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; In future please explain verses like this, if you think I am understanding them incorrectly. This verse is not speaking of Jesus and God as the same person.

This conversation needs to go back to the thread where it belongs where we are discussing the nature of Jesus and reasons for saying Jesus is, or is not God. I will not elaborate any more in this thread.

I am now bowing out of this thread and shall possibly bow out of any further communication with Timmy until he moderates his language. I am prepared to be insulted for my faith in Jesus and God (his Heavenly Father) by those in the world who know no better, but not by brethren-in-Christ who should know better. It is up to other brethren and sisters in Christ to admonish Timmy for his tone of language towards another brother.

All the best
    David

Quote Originally Posted by The pimped out zombified Hot Vessel Cadaver: Tweedle Dum David Monkeyshine out cyber-whoring again

The living dead gurl just can't stop

Timmy's going to keep calling a spade: "spade". Unminced words showing how you shilling trolls would steal anything your grubby fingers can grip.

"David M.", who claims not to be defending the CrystalInfidelphians, in hir post above is all about defending the CrystalInfidelphians.

It is copied to a word .doc for posterity.

There is an appeal there for an answer concerning how Jesus is God seperate yet the same in being with the Father yet denies the meaning of the She'ma as explained. From past experience, with the immediately aforementioned information to consider, why should anyone think of those appeals as anything other than another ploy from this trolloping tart??

Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-26-2013 at 05:20 AM.

"But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth". Colossians 3:8
    David, I agree about the smut, even though not very interested in the God vs Jesus debate. Better subjects to zero in on, IMO.

"Let brotherly love continue", Heb 13, reminds me how Philadelphia actually means 'brotherly love'... hah
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Dux,

Since that Tweedle brought this up a few days ago, a text has been undergoing preperation in answer to those false accusations. Just curious though, how do you come off considering someone denying what God clearly reveals declaring their lying deceptions as any sort of bretheren?????

They are not for God or HiS Son or you. They deny our great God and Savour who bought us setting us free from the kingdom of darkness.

As darkness is, so darkness is exposed.

That CrystalInfidelphian is lying to lie about the lying (s)he lies about. Just one thing out from the many lies of "David M." in hir post to Charisma to point this out.

Hir position and claim is that Paul never pointed to the fact that Jesus is God, so all shall be shown that this too just another bald faced lie by this truth twisting thief, who even couches their deception amidst appeals for sympathy:

I speak the truth in Christ —I am not lying; my conscience is testifying to me with the Holy Spirit— that I have intense sorrow and continual anguish in my heart. For I could almost wish to be cursed and cut off from the Messiah for the benefit of my brothers, my own flesh and blood. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the temple service, and the promises. The ancestors are theirs, and from them, by physical descent came the Messiah who is God over all, praised forever. Amen.
    Romans 9.1-5

Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-26-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Haven't paid much attention to your dispute with David, but the 'ugly' got my attention --
    not the kind of language I expect from anyone who confesses Jesus Christ.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Dear Bob,

What you are saying is completely understood.

One thing you may not realize though. From the Bible itself, Jesus Himself, as did Paul and Peter profane the false ways and religious leaders of their day with words that were not even to be spoken...worse than swearing in those times, and physically punishable ,too. If you read Hebrew or Greek,you will not see all the flowery language that the english Bibles seem to imply.

Why did Paul say, I could everything less than "excrement" compared to his relationship with Y'shua...but he uses a Greek word that was disgusting to even mention back then.

Why did Elijah holler to the prophets of Ba'al, "Maybe the reason Ba'al can't hear you is because he is "taking a dump".

Throughout Scripture, in contrast to what is right and true, what is false is graphically defamed.

In the footsteps of my Master, His prophets, and His servants,

Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-26-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Thread Information