Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741

    What Kills the Thrills of Shills



    What rilly irked Timmy after his hiatus from the manipulation and use of Boolean based techical contrapolational thingys in Cyberia from 1986 to 1995, were not the new developments in cyber-linguistic. Neither did the progressive approach my Hebrew Brothers (and friends) were doing taking pinging to a whole new level with ICQ. No! Not at all. All the new software, DOS, and OS developments did not upset the Timmy in the least. Cyberian life was becoming civilized in ways even us buccaneers, explorers, pioneers, and pirates appreciated.

    No, it was altogether something else.




    THRILLS AND SHILLS

    My amber screened 3 processor DEC with it's wonderous capacity availing Timmy with options to go Assembler or Machine was still just as viable as when we left off from the teamwork at Vandy setting final touches integrating the WWW--(for those of you youngsters who don't know what "www" actually means, it stands for:"Watermelon World War III"(<--the 3 Roman Numerals representing the 3 W's)

    In the year 1983, my bestest friend Perry (whom with myself and a team of six unnamed others, had already developed a pro-genetic program from which--or so it seems--all future viruses would be born called "Cookie Monster", where if the students at the colleges where the cookie monster suddenly appeared on the screen could not type "cookie monster" in the five second grace period, their student account was "eaten". It was used to both determine reaction times for people who were not sluggards...and figure out methods of covering traces of damage done.
    (Little was it known in those early days, that many of us would come together one day to fulfill a patriotic duty, to hack into the militant Islaam networks and banking systems--yeah guys, the governments know what is intended to happen--in the manner of Alanis Moriset singing--waaaaayyy befooore it happenssssssssss).

    What we had done through extremely simple logarithmic sequencing with very basic PIP and FIP codes (olde Assembler basics) was obtained the gigi count/configuration for the password (which used to remain running (invisibly) while one was in their student account), then impliment that to transfer that account to the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) ruby disked mainframe computer--(which had so much free memory space and not so swift techies (who consulted us for glitches) manning their machine,)--so that nobody was any the wiser where their schoolwork had suddenly dissappeared to...yeah, that Perry,--that's the Perry were talking about (not Mason)--who took the fall for our whole team (because this sixth clandestine venture after "Cookie Monster" was actually his idea, and only two others voted to pursue it...but employed and integrated our assistance without realizing wbat he was up to until he (and they had) convinced us all to team login to give it a run and test it: to heist the whole data base of not only one of the community colleges linked into the Mid-State intranet, but also a certain local bank) which in turn initiated the assigned funny buddy interrogation team nipping our heels.

    Perry was expelled, and the admin made it seem as though Perry was to be an example for all to learn, went to prison...but the Timmy located him through no small assistance of Mirabilis and came to understand what was written in on certain private university journal pages was hogwash, propaganda the funny buddys wrote up (and actually enforced to be printed) toward misinformation intending to keep such things from happening again...but dissonant news travels quickly, ya' know?

    (They never lied to us outright. They just made things sound different than what actually happened. Kind of like what "David M." is doing here at our beloved B.W.F.™ Acropolis...and we'll get to that...but it seems like a lie to me, even if somebody tries to paint it white.




    WHOA
    Are we off track
    or
    what?


    Just initiating this thread (though little time to write for a few weeks is available) the Timmy has done it again...and thought drift to something about the idee' from one of Pink Floyd's dandys...don't rilly recall the exact words, but anyway, they sing something to the tune of, "...the tales you hear from an old man are deeds he did in his prime..." yeah yeah somethin' like 'at.

    See how time flies when memories drift theraputic though it is, either looking at the past before us or to the future behind us.


    Am i rilly that old... 51 and wilder than 17, but have learned to become quite a bit more wiley through the school of hard knocks. What you see is not what you get, every year that muchmore avowed against being taken in by anything corrupting autonomy as Yah shall have it...and adept with "corrosives" too.


    It's awready nearing time to prep and head out the door and greet the weird cold snap for this time of year in the lower 48 states, temp. being 10 (deg. F, what is that? 'bout 4 C?) above freezing.

    Here we were content with intent to write about internet agendas and marketing schemes (mostly by religious organizations, such as the Chrystaldelphians, with their trolling shills feigning chumplike innocence or stupidity acting like they are all friendly and such, yet always with that blasted alterior motive that rilly has nothing to do with you...even though they want to make it that way.


    ...an "Oscar Wilde said" just popped into my head:
    Most people are other people.
    Their thoughts are someone elses opinions,
    Their lives a mimicry,
    Their passion a quotation.




    The Truth Hertz Donut

    For those of you none the wiser, the so-called "David M.", that name is actually (usually) a gender-bender at the other end of cyberspace straight from, you guessed it, the U.K: BECAUSE HE (usually) IS (actually) A SHE. Timmy just wearied of toying around with the dingbat and decided to investigate
    (...and there are more than two IP's and varied HDs used by this/¿these? scoundrel/¿s? online).



    It is not known what the legal ramifications are for exposing hir cyber activities...yet...but some way some how, this deceiving shill of a pseudononymous trolling chump needs all the exposure (s)he can get. Whoever here is familiar with any of the various modes of employing the all informing route trace (via IP eddress, serial numbers, running apps, HDID, and so on), just wait til' you see hir online here, then check this out and see these things for oneself
    --...among other things which shall remain unstated …FTTB that is--because...

    ! ! ! THAT'S THE FACT JACK ! ! !



    This public service announcement is brought to you by the makers of
    A paisley tutu that never really caught on in the ballet world,
    The New GI Joe Couch Potatoe Nonaction figure,
    An improved version of the old Iron Maiden,
    Thee Obsidian Chamber of Darkness,
    Flex-Guardian Chastity Belts,
    other ingenious restrictive
    or alternative specialities,
    flagrant distractions
    and weirdo gear
    4 U 2 save U
    from U

    That very same one who brought you

    The Ineffibly Malicious Captain Underpants
    (Who is actually the polar opposite supervillian twin
    brother of the superhero Captain Underpants)

    and

    Death Walker, Chaos Ranger.



    Þ. Œ.
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    ???Doesn't somebody possibly owe somebody???
    ???Some sort of an explanation???
    ???Or an apology???

    ...but would we see
    or could it be
    just another "little" white lie...
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-22-2013 at 05:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    [b]...and tomorrow we begin with pointers profiling the strange case of "David M." (with pointers)...and you too can tell a troll or shill when you see one, just by identifying them with tjese pointers..so they can simply be avoided without falling pry to their deceptive and dissonance in practice simply by noting these pointers, just like if it walks and talks like a troll or shill, it probably is a troll or shill...but these pointers, well there really are not that many pointers, but they are pointers none the less. There's probably about twelve or so pointers you can use to point and see that these pointers point oit who is poimted at with more than 90% accuracy these indeed ard trolls or shills or both, just by going down the list of pointers pointing the facts out.


    ...and now for your information and listening pleasure,
    the graves of several cultic entities, to the tune of ACDCs

    HELLS BELLS






    Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-22-2013 at 07:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    They will take your soul if you let them.

    You cannot afford to even talk with them once realized who they really are.

    Your own time, way of thinking, your activities, your words, your posessions, and ultimately your finances is what they are out to steal from you, so that if they can manage it, what was one your own will not be your own in the end. They will prostitute you like a dirty little whore, selling your soul to family, friends, and even acquaintances in hopes of gaining numbers of minions doing their bidding to build their own little empire.

    They know a little persuasion making you think they are there to help you goes miles. Do you?




    We wish to let you the reader know that we have your own best interest at heart in revealing these clandestine methods of infiltration, mind manipulation, and brainwashing techniques of all these soul merchants.

    Whether it is some seemingly benign individual, huckster, a shifty salesman, a business, religious affiliation, cult, or authority figure matters not. Neither does it matter how little is said or even if ever extremely enforced, how the measure their programming implimentation is done.

    These all have one thing in common.

    They are all manipulative bastards who by whatever means possible, are out to take advantage of you. They may through congeniality and/or inducing a sense of potential loss, induce your complicity into their hidden agenda...but that is only the how of it's usual beginnings in an attempt to find even the slightest trace your support. From that point, onward, they will numb the area, just like every insidious parasite, then bite down digging their teeth in and drink your blood. They will arrest your freedom and take yoir soul if you let them. These are the psychic vampires of the 21st Century who are better off with a stake in their heart and a silver bullet in their brain.

    Should you find yourself reading anything from this thread, we wish you will pass this information along to at least one friend or more
    --via hyperlink, cut and paste, copy, fold, spindle, mutilate...but just get the word out about what is happening here at B.W.F.A.™--
    anything at all from this thread, send it out to everyone you care enough about to save from these corrupted decadent mind bending perverts.

    People such as this are Biblically referred to as "men stealers" who once having hooked you into their grasp, will make merchandise of your very soul, pimping you as prostitutes to promote their cause. In this instance of the entities behind "David M.", we see all the properties in this fine art of manipulating others at it's worst, or should we say best?

    Get the news out there.

    Given the chance, these manipulators will pilfer away, stealing the truth from you little by little, never admitting they are wrong always turning your attention to anything else that could keep the conversation floating. In those areas of disagreement, they will continually ignore such things, and through a sleight of mind distraction with any other issue they find you interested in, will chew away with subliminal suggestions to gain your confidence, support, and service.

    I have one alterior motive: for you to remain free from even having to deal with these lying cheating deceivers who will ultimately have you whoring out your own soul for them.

    The best way to keep them away? GARLIC, SUNLIGHT, AND A CRUCIFIX. No, seriously, there is appropriate analogy in these three items, we'll tell you right off the bat...or is that vamp? if you absolutely must talk with them, contradict everything they say, even if it seems completely unreasonable. Always keep in mind that these living dead monsters have no qualms about lying, tripping you up, or taking advantage of any weak point they think they might use as an inroad to your feelings, imagination, attitudes, and ultimately usurping your own ability to make decisions for yourself.
    (...and there is more to the pentameter of their text than meet the eye as well. Given the right frame of mind developed through their unsavoury chatting can serve as a platform for suggestions to be accepted and attached in the framework of your consciousness. All it takes to induce a hypnotic state is a shift in emotions folks, so if you are not SOLID minded, do not give in to even reading what they write.)

    It is always best to plan and practice a reasonable response, such as, "You !±£]%&¿ worthless piece of trash. Do not think for one minute I am going to waste my thoughts or time on what you and your ¤|&^@*±&^%¡$#!!! kind want from me. Go away you €&%]£=(#@!¥¡¿. You're gathering flys."

    They may not leave you alone even after several instances of this, so schedule a meeting and keep one of those 70,000 volt stun guns or tasers hidden. Cut to meeting short after you get done saying everything you want to say, and should they persist, you have the very tool which works wonders in such situations.

    They are adept at making mental invalids because they practice at this constantly. Do not toy or play around with anything they say because it is only meant to break up your thought patterns. Unless you are well versed in dealing with anyone that is lookimg to you to get something for nothing, beware and steer completely clear. Through your own rationale being stunned, their intent is on slipping in suggestive thoughts in tiny increments until these creatures can eat you alive.



    Þ.Œ.


    p.s. Even should those behind the "David M." mask
    --which is usually the case for these types misrepresenting themselves (representing others than themselves) to steal your soul--
    go silent only to be shillingly tra-la-la Tweedle D. Dumbing down others and trolling for more fertile ground elsewhere, this thread shall continue gradually picking up speed.

    Hopefully until we have a quantum leapfrog type situation going on, where this information begins popping up everywhere these perps are found and more until they are realized for what they are whenever wherever they appear, we can continue adding/editing these texts until we have our first pdf article for B.W.F.™
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-23-2013 at 05:00 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    In dedication
    to all the
    "David M.s"
    the Whole Wide World over

    Should you wish to go straight to the music with a message, this classic American rock band's song begins after the extremely long orchestral introduction...around the 2:45 minute mark.

    Njoy,

    Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-23-2013 at 10:51 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    This concise video explains history and differences of ChristInfidelphian and our atypical Evangelical Christian. Whatever the particular genre of Christianity is your cup o' tea, near end of this video, this Brother makes soundly astute Biblical conclusions as to why one should never be found in their midst...even if we may not find ourselves so Evangelical.

    He seems right about being nice to them though...

    ...but the Timmy know public proclamation equals public rebuke when they come insistently introducing, arguing, preaching, dropping and spraying their bat shite all over the place. This appears to be the best place to draw the line: when these types begin insisting. They earn a public campaign against those more devoted to false doctrines of their leaders than what the Bible scriptures state plain enough for a child to understand.



    Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-23-2013 at 02:54 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Hello Timmy

    Your personal attack on me does you no credit. You are unable to win the argument by reasoning from the Bible, so instead, you aim to somehow discredit me. I continue to reason from the Bible and I suggest you do the same and stay on topic. I have no intention of lying to anyone and if you cannot accept my explanations and reasons, then that is your bad. I do not try to discredit you, no matter what I think of some of your posts; good or bad.

    We shall both stand before the righteous judge in the day of judgement and so you will have to account for your personal attack on me, as I shall have to account for myself and how I speak of others.


    Shalom

    David

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    This concise video explains history and differences of ChristInfidelphian and our atypical Evangelical Christian. Whatever the particular genre of Christianity is your cup o' tea, near end of this video, this Brother makes soundly astute Biblical conclusions as to why one should never be found in their midst...even if we may not find ourselves so Evangelical.

    He seems right about being nice to them though...

    ...but the Timmy know public proclamation equals public rebuke when they come insistently introducing, arguing, preaching, dropping and spraying their bat shite all over the place. This appears to be the best place to draw the line: when these types begin insisting. They earn a public campaign against those more devoted to false doctrines of their leaders than what the Bible scriptures state plain enough for a child to understand.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyVmXHq-drQ[/video]


    Þ.Œ.
    Regarding this last video, I am not defending the Christadelphians, although this appears to be a criticism of them. First of all, no organization should be judged on the personal response of one or two individuals, especially as we all should be free-thinkers to study God's word and make up our own mind and express our own opinions.

    The comments seem contradictory coming from what appears to be a cult i.e. 'Excatholics For Christ'. Perhaps someone will supply the facts concerning this cult and tell us what their numbers are. Are they more or less than the number of Christadelphians world-wide? I had not heard of them before watching this video, so that goes to show they might not have been around for long.

    Here is a quote from their website landing page (http://www.excatholicsforchrist.com/).

    Welcome To Ex-Catholics For Christ

    We are a father and son ministry reaching out to Roman Catholics and others the world over.

    G. Patrick Battell was a devout and practicing Catholic for 50 years until he realised the theology of Roman Catholicism was not found in the Bible. After hearing a New Zealand preacher speak about end times and an American pastor clearly articulate the Biblical plan of salvation; he repented and received Jesus as his own Saviour and Lord. God soon began using Patrick as an open-air street preacher on the streets of the UK and writing numerous articles and distributing Gospel tracts.

    James was also raised and educated in Catholic schools, regularly went to mass, and was a semi-professional singer at the time of Patrick's conversion. For three years, Patrick prayed for his son and shared the Biblical message of salvation by grace through faith in Christ alone. Finally, one day James repented and received Christ as his own Lord and Saviour. James left the Catholic church as his father did, gave up his world of music; and began reaching out to other Catholics with his father Patrick.

    God is graciously blessing this father and son ministry with people regularly coming to know Jesus.
    This is the pot calling the kettle black. This is coming from a cult. I do not know everything they claim to believe, but I am against what they criticise the Christadelphians of. Hell is simply the grave and that is were those who are annihilated remain. The process of death and going to the grave will be done away with once everyone leads a sinless life and so when hell is cast into the lake of fire, this is simply telling us that no-one will in future go to the grave. This is because there is no more sin. The last enemy of Christ to be defeated, we are told, is death. No more death means no-one goes to the grave (hell). Hell is symbolically destroyed in the lake of fire never to exist again. That does not change what has gone before and those not resurrected remain as dust in the grave. It is as simple as that.

    G. Patrick seems to have done exactly the same as Dr John Thomas or Michael Rood have done and gone against the teaching of mainstream Christendom and researched the Bible for themselves and come to very different conclusions. By independent research, it is not remarkable how that Rood's ministry and the Christadelphian's belief are almost the same. Yes, there are minor differences, but none so great as to affect salvation. I would not be so keen to follow the 'Excatholics For Christ' and accept what the gentleman in the video is telling you. I do not agree with every Christadelphian I talk with or with what has been posted on Youtube. I do not agree with every word spoken/written by Michael Rood, yet I agree with him and the Christadelphians far more than I do other ministries. Timmy has yet to be agreed with and I doubt that will happen until he comes up with sound reasoning.

    It behoves us all to do our own study and listen to everyone and in the end make up our own minds. Just do not accept what anyone tells you, and do not accept those who appear to be an authority. No-one is an authority on the word of God except God himself. Jesus is the Son of God and has more understanding than anyone else, yet on one occasion, Jesus could not tell his disciples that which only God, his Heavenly Father knew. Jesus did not know, and therefore Jesus is not God. (Acts 1:7) And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

    Don't believe Timmy just because he is arguing against Christadelphians, or anyone else. Timmy cannot win the argument by reasoning from the Scriptures, so he sinks to attacking the person or what he thinks is their cult and so he attacks their credibility. That says lots about him and less about the person he is attacking.


    David

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Timmy

    Your personal attack on me does you no credit. You are unable to win the argument by reasoning from the Bible, so instead, you aim to somehow discredit me. I continue to reason from the Bible and I suggest you do the same and stay on topic. I have no intention of lying to anyone and if you cannot accept my explanations and reasons, then that is your bad. I do not try to discredit you, no matter what I think of some of your posts; good or bad.

    We shall both stand before the righteous judge in the day of judgement and so you will have to account for your personal attack on me, as I shall have to account for myself and how I speak of others.


    Shalom

    David
    This post will tear apart the six sentences from above, posted by these
    --hash tag: #Twig D'vdiaM.s--
    who operate by corrupt, self aggrandising ridicule.

    Iif the two thread posts before this by the unthink tank advising and directing hir to write "David M.s" words doesn't clarify enough, we should provide you with running commentary as this unfolds

    Their problem is not that they have not been given enough light. Their problem is that they cannot see because they are blind. Satan has blinded the minds of these who decide not to believe in God (or FTM, the powers that be) as He reveals Himself in the Bible.

    It is just that simple.


    Do not think for one split second these slaves of satan do not know they are corrupt. Even saved sisteren and bruthahs know they are corrupt; but these false religions thrive on their pride over their own human achievements instead of honoring God in Jesus Christ and what He has done to save us.




    Quote Originally Posted by The Twig D'vdiaM.'s
    Your personal attack on me does you no credit.
    See there, these Twig D'vdiaM.s are already convoluting the issue. Right off the bat, first sentence and they are posing with a lie that this is supposed to be a certain "David M."

    This is not a personal attack as they assume. Even what they are saying though, get this: the truth of what we are relating actually is doing none of them any good.

    Watch how they try to mask and cover up what this thread is all about by:
    --insinuation
    --lying about their identity
    --distracting attention from the very issues exposing them
    --reiterate lies already told
    --attempt to shame you
    --act like they are some judge and jury authority figure
    --use their misunderstanding of scripture to invoke compliance
    --and more, but these are main issues revealed out from a six sentence response.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twig D'vdiaM.'s
    You are unable to win the argument by reasoning from the Bible, so instead, you aim to somehow discredit me.
    Hir methods here are exposed in the fact as previously stated above in this thread. When they cannot accept the truth from the Bible, they resort to accusations of the very things they are far more guilty of themselves. We do not have to win any argument because using correct grammar in context with what is written, the Bible does not say what these kult pimped scripture twisters make-believe and misunderstand about God, angels, and prophecy as revealed.

    Is it needless to say their damnation of being cast into the pitch black pit burning sulfur in their screwed up unreasoning cannot happen to them?

    More than anything else, seeing what i had written under a thread title denying Jesus is God is the why there was no more interaction by the Timmy on that thread. From the onset of that thread attempting to reason from the scripture with hir was met with:
    --avoidance,
    --misinformation
    --disinformation

    Blindly they cannot see and deaf they cannot hear. Being blind, deaf,and dumb really puts a hamper on any type of reasonable conversation. Is it any wonder attempts to communicate were realized as an exercise in futility?

    First, in dealing with these folks in that thread designed to call God a liar, when the truth of proper interpretation was shown, they employed distraction in as many ways possible. Usually by sleight of mind, "David M."s were pointing to other things rather than any contrary premise proposed. Then deviantly were thinking to slip something under the radar. Seeing this does not work (with the Timmy) and many here who are much smarter, they employed different means to quell the truth. They never once directly answered or faced up to anything said, and rather sought ways to divert attention avoiding issues put directly in front of their faces.

    With swiftly dying interest, one last attempt to show how Jesus as God, only as God deserves receives worship (and does miraculous things for those who need it when worshipping Him); but, those apes have only said something to the tune of “i/WE disagree, but you know that i/WE would”.

    Between skirting the issues placed before them, never answering what was shown, as well as twisting word meanings wrenching words out of context, you eventually just throw up your hands and pray because these folks are without God and have no hope for any future, except as kindling for eternal flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twig D'vdiaM.'s
    I continue to reason from the Bible and I suggest you do the same and stay on topic.
    Who in the name of Y'shua do you think you are?

    How can you say you reason from the Bible? Show every one of us here on forum where all this Biblical reasoning is. You are a bald faced no good two bit lying whore for the CrystalInfidelphians who are pimping you out like yesterdays laundry. You have no mind of your own only listening and doing what they tell you.

    You are so out of touch with reality, you do not even understand the basis enabling rational decision, corrupting even this Law of Non-Contradiction.

    You are a chimp and a moronic simp...WHERE's MY TASER???

    You people claim that what was written for your benefit was refuted and we are not able to reason from the scriptures? Here is your first challenge. Provide a straightforward answer to this post proving anything other than Jesus is God!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twig D'vdiaM.'s
    I have no intention of lying to anyone and if you cannot accept my explanations and reasons, then that is your bad.
    None of you people have given any reasonable answers in light of the facts, and i challenge you one-on-how ever many of you there are to go head to head each of us responding to everything said from each other and just show how deaf, dumb, and blind you really are.

    This curiosity would just love to see you people placed on display.

    You do not have to intend on lying when you do not understand what a contradiction is. It comes naturally. Whether actual or fake, sincerity is no sign of truth.

    The above tells why you cannot even distinguish truth from a lie

    So, to reiterate:
    Let's see here???

    Y'all don't understand the very foundation of logic from which all reasoning is made possible, so what of anything you write can be considered reasons?

    For the above reason, no explation you foist is trustworthy. So, why should anyone accept a lie believed by a simp chimping what others tell them to say?

    Mary, you are a mindless trollop of a moron: a programmable cyberwhore who is a slave to your CrystalInfidelphian pimps.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twig D'vdiaM.'s
    I do not try to discredit you, no matter what I think of some of your posts; good or bad.
    Maybe you should. Maybe you as well should trace the routing of my internet protocol, get my HDID info and see that i am as real as the day is long.

    I couldn't care less what you think or say about anything posted from this quarter. You have chosen a fate far worse than the results coming to Sodom and Gomorrah on judgment day. Don't let me stand in your way. Rush headlong that way. This is what you want. Don't let Timmy stop you. Just stay far enough away from me, because neither of us realize when that curtain shall fall for you. I would hate to be anywhere nearby when the results from what you are doing to yourself and others finally slaps you down to the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twig D'vdiaM.'s
    We shall both stand before the righteous judge in the day of judgement and so you will have to account for your personal attack on me, as I shall have to account for myself and how I speak of others.
    You will have to account and find the reasons you think you are justified.

    I shall not be accounting for anything beyond how El Elyon in His mercy reanimated this body three times...probably just to deal with all the falsehood everywhere and perpetually contend for The Truth, The Way, and The Life: Y'shua Ha'Mashiach being God: my righteous judge is both my barrister and jury. We are on a first name basis communicating together often. He is my Big Brother, my Friend and has yet to lead me wrong. So, i choose to remain His slave.




    BTW, do not even consider that any of this is any way different than how Y'shua my righteous God, King, Master, Judge, Advocate, Jury, Brother, and Friend did while on earth, because it is not...unless along with your blindness, you read the records accounting how He dealt with any religious obstructionist through rose colored glasses.




    May you come to admit you never really understood God is all about you having a personal relationship with Him, and nothing you attempt to do of moral goodness is anything but less than worthless until you accept and declare Y'shua is Kurios/Lord/God of you.

    If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Kurios[/Lord/God],” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. One believes with the heart, resulting in righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, resulting in salvation. Now the Scripture says, Everyone who believes on Him will not be put to shame, for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, since the same Lord of all is rich to all who call on Him. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

    Romans 10.9-13




    Þ.Œ.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-25-2013 at 01:48 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tellus
    Posts
    741

    Lightbulb CrystalInfidelphian Twig D'vdiaM.s are lying theiving whores THROUGH AND THROUGH

    The disaster of having your life cluttered and controlled by false religion of any type, particularily a cult:
    It's leaders pick your pockets, deceive your mind, and damn your soul to hell, all the while hypocritically acting like they are righteous, holy, devout, with all the garbalia to appear as though their outward appearance hides what's in their heart.
    Last edited by Timmy; 10-25-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Because i think it needs this added to it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Hello Timmy

    How you have changed. I can only put this down to your medication. Carry on like this and I would hope Richard bans you until you start speaking in a sane manner again. Sadly, you are going the way of kathryn.

    I will overlook your insults this time.

    David

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •