Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shema Yisrael

Man is both 'erets-land, (outer bounds-commons-profane in tabernacle-sanctuary-temple language) and 'adamah-soil, (of the altar of the heart and inward man in tabernacle-sanctuary-temple language). Genesis 1:28 does not say "fill the world" but rather "fill the earth" ("mil'uw 'et- ha'arets"). Now simply picture the 'adamah as male in gender and the 'erets as female in gender, ("Kiy- bara' YHWH chadashah ba'arets -- nqebah-female tcowbeb gaber-warrior-man!").

The Shema identifies the name of the true G-d

Look at how the most significant prayer to G-d, the Shema, identifies the name of this true G-d with whom it is united

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our G-d is one Lord Gen 6:4
    שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יְהוָ֥ה אֶחָֽד

שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יְהוָ֥ה אֶחָֽד
    21. שׂ שׁ Shin/Sin 300
    13. מ Mem 40
    16. ע Ayin 70

10. י Yud 10
    21. שׂ שׁ Shin/Sin 300
    20. ר Resch 200
    1. א Alef 1
    12. ל Lamed 30

10. י Yud 10
    5. ה He 5
    6. ו Vav 6
    5. ה He 5

1. א Alef 1
    12. ל Lamed 30
    5. ה He 5
    10. י Yud 10
    14. נ Nun 50
    6. ו Vav 6

10. י Yud 10
    5. ה He 5
    6. ו Vav 6
    5. ה He 5

1. א Alef 1
    8. ח Chet 8
    4. ד Dalet 4
    Σ 1118

G-d knew how important this confession would become for Jews. He has gematrically hidden in it the name of the Mashiach they have been seeking for two thousand years.

Consider that Israel was called by G-d, his chosen one

For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy G-d: the Lord thy G-d hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Gen 7:6

The Scriptures also testify to the returning Mashiach as the chosen one, since G-d will put His Spirit on Him and He will judge the Gentiles and bring truth and His Law (Hebrew: Torah)

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. Isa 42:1

In Hebrew, the expression בְּחִירִ֖י (My chosen one) has the gematria 230

בְּחִירִ֖י
    2. ב בּ Bet/Vet 2
    8. ח Chet 8
    10. י Yud 10
    20. ר Resch 200
    10. י Yud 10
    Σ 230

The Isopsephy Jesus in Greek, Ιησουϛ, is 888

Ιησουϛ
    10. Ιι lota 10
    8. Ηη Eta 8
    20. Σσςϲ Sigma 200
    16. Οο Omicron 70
    22. Υυ Upsilon 400
    20. Σσςϲ Sigma 200
    Σ 888

My chosen Jesus has the Gematria/Isopsephy 230+888=1118!!!

When Jews speak the Shema, they speak to their Maschiach Jesus. When reading the gematria of the Shema in relation to the Mashiach, My chosen Jesus has gematria 1118, the same value as for the entire Shema.

Gematria clarifies the divine equality of Jesus with the Father, who is presented as the only true G-d in the Shema!

If you know His name as Jesus, you receive Him as your Mashiach and G-D, you also become chosen and called and entitled to receive all the promises of the Scriptures (as Jew or Gentile)

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Ps 91 14-16
    Last edited by Theodoric; 04-08-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information