Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Double 22

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855

    Double 22

    "Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double". Rev 18:6

    Gen41:32 "And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass".

    2nd with same name: Enoch#7 Lamech#9 Jacob#63

    4 Generations of Isa 1:1 and Hosea 1:1 -- plus the Triple 22 of the BWF and 8x22 of Ps119.

    Our 44th Prez? Grover Cleveland#22 highlighted by Cleveland#24
    43. Uzziah
    44. Jotham
    45. Ahaz
    46. Hezekiah
    178=2x89 (24th prime)

    Looking for comments and other POV..Anyone?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Putting two and two together is what we all like to do,
    To some the answer's four, and to others twenty-two.
    The acrostic number 22 is somewhat like a veil,
    When letters of the alphabet are used to tell the tale.
    Hidden things in Scripture compare to finding Gold!
    Searching out the ton of ways that Heaven's Truth is told...
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    "Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double". Rev 18:6

    Gen41:32 "And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass".

    2nd with same name: Enoch#7 Lamech#9 Jacob#63

    4 Generations of Isa 1:1 and Hosea 1:1 -- plus the Triple 22 of the BWF and 8x22 of Ps119.

    Our 44th Prez? Grover Cleveland#22 highlighted by Cleveland#24
    43. Uzziah
    44. Jotham
    45. Ahaz
    46. Hezekiah
    178=2x89 (24th prime)

    Looking for comments and other POV..Anyone?
    What happens to your patterns when nothing happens and Obama retires and time rolls on?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Reckon I'll still survive if that happens. To me, it's interesting to speculate (scary sometimes), because I absolutely believe our Holy Ghostwriter moved men to write Bible Truth in hidden fashion for us to discover by searching the Scriptures.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    Reckon I'll still survive if that happens. To me, it's interesting to speculate (scary sometimes), because I absolutely believe our Holy Ghostwriter moved men to write Bible Truth in hidden fashion for us to discover by searching the Scriptures.
    That's cool. I can understand how you could believe that ... except that your defense of your tripple acrostic seems to willfully ignore facts that contradict it. Personally, I find truth more convincing than contrived genealogies. Oh well. To each his own.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    MY triple acrostic?? That's funny coming from you, cause it was AFTER I'd discovered the 66 generations that I happened onto the BWF and saw how your triple books fit the same agenda. Or patterns, if we believe Hebrews. Anyway, I like this forum for the many different opinions, so thanks.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    MY triple acrostic?? That's funny coming from you, cause it was AFTER I'd discovered the 66 generations that I happened onto the BWF and saw how your triple books fit the same agenda. Or patterns, if we believe Hebrews. Anyway, I like this forum for the many different opinions, so thanks.
    Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but Truth? WRONG! Instead it's "Truth, Holy Truth, and leave some for our imagination!" So those who believe in the Son will see the good side, and those who don't will see the bad side. No connection, IMO, with Swiss Cheese.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Hello Dux
    Regarding things that were doubled. Job had his possessions doubled. It has also been pointed out to me recently that the numbers associated with Job's material possessions used the prime numbers 3, 5, 7 in them.

    It should be noted that Job had the same number of children born to him in the years after his test than before his test. Given that God is just and resurrects those children who died in order to test Job, then in the kingdom, Job has twice the number of children saved credited to him.

    In the story of Job, there is more good to come seeing that Job's three friends were also saved, because God instructs Job to pray for them.

    In the end, there is nothing to accuse God of doing against Job that was not for Job's ultimate benefit. Job, his friends, his children and also wife come out of the story as winners.

    All the best,

    David

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Thanks for that, David. I sympathize with Job, but when We lost a daughter I could not appreciate how she could be replaced by a johnny-come-lately. Still have trouble seeing it in that way.

    My emphasis is on the 'hidden' acrostic 22, and now that we see the Triple 22, why aren't we asking whether a "double 22" might be a factor?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855

    Rushmore

    The double-acrostic continues to interest me.. especially since I noticed that Obama is #44, and the BWF use of triple-acrostic makes me wonder if our Holy Ghostwriter overlooked the Double?

    The four Presidents on Mount Rushmore are Washington(1), Jefferson(3), Lincoln(16), T.Roosevelt(26), but Teddy would've been #25 if Cleveland hadn't taken two spots.
    Last edited by duxrow; 02-28-2014 at 06:24 AM.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •