Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

A Pre-Adamic Stage?

Was the Earth in flood-stage in Gen1:2 ? Did it "perish" after Noah's Flood?

Isa45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Jer4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
    4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. [Any on the Ark?]

2Pet3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, PERISHED(!) [You think?]

3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post

Isa45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Jer4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
    4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. [Any on the Ark?]

2Pet3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, PERISHED(!) [You think?]

3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
    Jewish tradition knows of 974 generations before Adam.

http://judaism.stackexchange.com/que...ah-not-x-years
    He created the Torah 974 generations before the world was created, then twenty-six generations [passed] from the creation of the world until Moshe, the leader of the prophets, through whom the Torah was given.
    which fits to Psalms 105:8,

He remembered His covenant forever, the word He had commanded to the thousandth generation

I did figure out that this must be the reason why Noach did find favor in the eyes of the Lord, since if mankind would have been extinguished after ten generations, there would'nt have been enough generations left to make his name known, his Name being "26" (10+5+6+5)

Neat and orderly--agrees with my spirit, Sylvie. Did the pre-Adamic folks safeguard their message in a buried something? I've usually associated that era with dino's and neanderthal--rather than any creation "in God's image".

The WORD to a thousand generations... Since I think of WORD as Genesis-to-Revelation as well as Lord Jesus, it's difficult to wrap mind around applying to pre-Genesis..
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Doesn't it seem odd that you ask questions and the only place you look for answers is in the Bible?

What makes the Bible an authority on the condition's of early earth?

Other sacred texts like the Koran speak of many things that you don't believe, so what makes the Bible so reliable and special?
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Doesn't it seem odd that you ask questions and the only place you look for answers is in the Bible?

What makes the Bible an authority on the condition's of early earth?

Other sacred texts like the Koran speak of many things that you don't believe, so what makes the Bible so reliable and special?
    I've read the Koran and consider it to be a plagiarism of the Bible, by author(s) who don't fathom the incredible intricacy of the 66 Books; not even able to follow the 'Red Thread' of Generations from Adam to Jesus. Maybe I missed something, but the Koran bunch didn't even notice the importance of the 22 letters.. let alone the 'book-end' role of Genesis and Revelation. hah.

I've read the Koran and consider it to be a plagiarism of the Bible, by author(s) who don't fathom the incredible intricacy of the 66 Books; not even able to follow the 'Red Thread' of Generations from Adam to Jesus. Maybe I missed something, but the Koran bunch didn't even notice the importance of the 22 letters.. let alone the 'book-end' role of Genesis and Revelation. hah.
    That still does not answer the question as to what gives the Bible its authority when it was written by primitive men who were merely making assumptions with no evidence to back up what they wrote.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    That still does not answer the question as to what gives the Bible its authority when it was written by primitive men who were merely making assumptions with no evidence to back up what they wrote.
    Who told you it was written by primitive men? I don't suppose you're a sinner that believes in prayer, but the Bible was CLEARLY written by an extremely intelligent mystery writer, who knew what He or She was doing. Amen?

Thread Information