Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That the letter "alef" in the "ed" stands for the oneness of the four might be also clear from Genesis 2:10-14,

And a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it separated and became four heads. The name of the one is Pishon (...)And the name of the second river is Gihon(...)And the name of the third river is Tigris(...) and the fourth river that is the Euphrates.

It doesn't say "the name of the first", like you might have expected, but "the name of the one", "shem haechad".

Yea Sylvie..The River w 4 heads reminds me of the 4Gospels, 4horses,4generations of Isa1:1, 4generations before the Ark departed, 4 generations of Hosea 1:1, 4 generations from Levi to Moses, and 4 generations from Bush41 to Obama44 -- leading to a "Far Country" maybe?

Pishon being an added attraction begs attention, you think?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    That the letter "alef" in the "ed" stands for the oneness of the four might be also clear from Genesis 2:10-14,

And a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it separated and became four heads. The name of the one is Pishon (...)And the name of the second river is Gihon(...)And the name of the third river is Tigris(...) and the fourth river that is the Euphrates.

It doesn't say "the name of the first", like you might have expected, but "the name of the one", "shem haechad".
    The same you have with day one and the seven days,

Genesis 1:5 has: "and it was evening and it was morning, day one", while with the other days it says: "second day", "third day", "fourth day", "fifth day", "the sixth day", "the seventh day", which intimates that day one encompasses all seven days.

Same might be the case with the letters "alef" and "ayin"

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/T...id=CXmymbJIllc
    "We know that there is a special relationship between the words "light" (אוֹר ) and "skin" (עוֹר ), especially in relation to the garments of skin God made Adam and Eve, given that the letters א and ע have special relationship between them (א is the inner light of the letter ע). This special relationship can also be seen numerically, because both "light" and "skin" have a very large common denominator, 69. "Light," 207 is 3 times 69. "Skin," 276, is 4 times 69."
    "alef" (= 1) is the inner light of the letter "ayin" (= 70) -- Which might be also expressed by "I am the Alpha and the Omega". I bet so "ayin" means eye, like Greek "omikron" (little eye) and "omega" (great eye). In Greek alphabet the "omikron" stands on the place of "ayin" (in Hebrew alphabet) .
    Last edited by sylvius; 11-12-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Roger 'the day', Sylvie, and might be related to the Confounding of our Language, Gen11:7, considering the 24 hr. DAY, the 12 hr Day as opposed to night, and the Day of Reckoning to come, like the Day of the Jackal or "In That Last Day", Jn7:37. Amen?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Genesis 2:10, And a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it separated and became four heads.

Genesis 3:23, And the Lord God sent him out of the Garden of Eden, to till the soil, whence he had been taken.

which intimates that indeed the outside world (= the world of time and space that is subject to scientific research), is determined by the number four.

River = "nahar".
    Mountain = "har".

So you can see the river as a flowing mountain, where mountain stands for mystery. In Dutch and German there is close connection: Mountian = Berg. To hide = verbergen, Mystery = Verborgenheid (Verborgenheit).

The letter "dalet", fourth letter, has numerical value four.

The meaning of "dalet" is door, "delet", numerical value of which is 434.

The first chapter of Genesis is written with 434 words.

"hashishi" (the sixth) being the 434th ( and last) word, the letter "hey" of which seeming to be somewhat superfluous, since the other day-indications do without a "hey". But with "hey"the name of God appears to be hidden in the initial letters of "yom hashishi vay'chulu hashamayim", thus forming the entrance of Sabath,

So it seems that the letter "hey" in "hashishi" indeed is the quintessential "ed".

And weird: If you leave out the letter "hey" from "hashishi" not only the name of God disappears, but you're left with "yom shishi" of which the numerical value is 666 (10+6+40+300+300+10).

Genesis 2:10,

And he said, "I heard Your voice the garden, and I was afraid because I am naked; so I hid."

because I am naked = "ki eirom anochi" ; LXX has: ὅτι γυμνός εἰμι

I thought John 21:7 might allude to this same state of being:

Σίμων οὖν Πέτρος, ἀκούσας ὅτι ὁ κύριός ἐστιν, τὸν ἐπενδύτην διεζώσατο, ἦν γὰρ γυμνός, καὶ ἔβαλεν ἑαυτὸν εἰς τὴν θάλασσαν:

Since this is about the catch of the 153 large fish; which we saw has to do with the original sin, of which God saw that it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Genesis 2:10,

And he said, "I heard Your voice the garden, and I was afraid because I am naked; so I hid."

because I am naked = "ki eirom anochi" ; LXX has: ὅτι γυμνός εἰμι

I thought John 21:7 might allude to this same state of being:

Σίμων οὖν Πέτρος, ἀκούσας ὅτι ὁ κύριός ἐστιν, τὸν ἐπενδύτην διεζώσατο, ἦν γὰρ γυμνός, καὶ ἔβαλεν ἑαυτὸν εἰς τὴν θάλασσαν:

Since this is about the catch of the 153 large fish; which we saw has to do with the original sin, of which God saw that it was good.
    In Genesis 2:10 for the first time "anochi" (= I )appears.

You might think that as a result of eating the forbidden fruit Adam became aware of his ego. I think so. LXX doesn't translate it well, it should have added "ego": ὅτι ἐγώ εἰμι γυμνός

"I am naked" is not a false statement or a lie. Even with clothes on I am naked (the I is naked).

You might think it is the divine knowledge the snake promised Eve: For God knows that on the day that you eat thereof, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

I also think that everywhere John has ἐγώ εἰμι it refers to the "anochi" of Genesis 3:10, like also Exodus 20:2, "anochi hashem" = I am the Lord.

and more:

I do think the I, ego, is neuter, i.e. both male and female.

"ani hu" = I am That (and not: I am HE).

Red face Trees walking... with Yehoshua (Jesus) outside of the city!

And He (Yehoshua) took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the village, and when he had spit on his eyes and laid his hands on him, he asked him, “Do you see anything?”

And he looked up and said, “I see people, but they look like trees, walking.”

Then Yehoshua laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.

Ah Mahn!

Mark 8
    John 15

Fruit trees... 12... a different fruit each month
    When you think you know... take a moment to realize just how little you do. His Truth is all I want to know but I am a seeker among both G-d and men because my Lord always leads me to men and His men point to where they found bread and never make a point without His bread being the point. Ah Mahn!

Quote Originally Posted by BeaFaithful View Post
    And He (Yehoshua) took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the village, and when he had spit on his eyes and laid his hands on him, he asked him, “Do you see anything?”

And he looked up and said, “I see people, but they look like trees, walking.”

Then Yehoshua laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.

Ah Mahn!

Mark 8
    John 15

Fruit trees... 12... a different fruit each month
    Marke 14:22,
    While they were eating, he took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and gave it to them, and said, “Take it; this is my body.

The Blessing Over Bread

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ism/motzi.html
    Blessed are You, Lord, our God, King of the Universe who brings forth bread from the earth. (Amen)

Bread the product of sowing, ripening, reaping, threshing, grinding, kneeding, baking.

Thread Information