Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    cont topic.
    US President Barack Obama wants to kill a few Syrians to send a message that killing people with gas is bad.
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opi...-1226708578652


    ONLY now - more than two years into Syria's civil war - have the United States and some allies decided to Do Something.

    Strangely, we didn't have to Do Something while 100,000 Syrians were blown up, shot, beheaded or raped to death.

    But we apparently do now that 1500 more have been killed in a chemical weapons attack blamed on the Syrian Government.

    US President Barack Obama now wants to kill a few Syrians himself to send a message that killing people with gas is bad.

    "If we are saying in a clear and decisive but very limited way, we send a shot across the bow saying, 'Stop doing this,' this can have a positive impact on our national security," he added.

    Prime Minister Kevin Rudd agrees killing more Syrians with American bombs will stop other people killing Syrians with gas.

    "In the absence of such a response, the problem is this - the regime could then take succour that it could do this again."

    Gassing people - including many children - is indeed ghastly, but other ways of killing don't seem much better.

    The United Nations, for example, has accused soldiers of the opposition Free Syrian Army of rape and murder of Syrian women. One rebel soldier was filmed eating the heart of a government soldier.

    And this suggests the real problem with bombing Syrian Government facilities in reprisal for the chemical weapons attack.

    Who would the West help?

    Invading Iraq at least replaced a genocidal dictator with infinitely better elected governments.

    But attacking the repulsive Syrian regime can only help the two strongest rebel forces in this war - both allies of al-Qaida.

    One, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, is an al-Qaida affiliate. The other, Jabhal al-Nusra, is listed in the US as a terrorist organisation, and is responsible for many suicide bomb attacks.

    Between them, these forces have attracted thousands of foreign fighters, including jihadists from Australia.

    Some argue more moderate forces in the resistance should get more aid to rival the power of the Islamists, but that could prove a losing bet.

    It could also risk the blowback the US got after arming the "moderate" Taliban to fight the Russians - who, incidentally, back the Syrian regime and could react badly to US reprisals.

    The temptation to punish someone for this gassing is overwhelming, but doing nothing might still prove safer.
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119

    cont, as the plot thickens and the plotters squirm

    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...XdA1Y4.twitter

    Revealed: Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after war began
    1 Sep 2013 07:21

    FURIOUS politicians have demanded Prime Minister David Cameron explain why chemical export licences were granted to firms last January – 10 months after the Syrian uprising began.
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Hello Ruby

    It is an interesting question that you have asked and I take it in the context of your post.

    I think many of us are in the position of being bystanders. Whether we are innocent or guilty of complicity to do with the subject of your post is the question we have to answer.

    I regard myself as a bystander. I am not in a position to have my voice heard in the circles of government, though you could then argue that I could get myself in a position to be heard. I have to question whether my words would be sufficiently powerful to be heard. It is not my place to do anything that is against the puropse of God in which he declares his hand to show that he is God. I watch for the signs.

    My intention is to make people aware of God's message. God knows precisely what is going on in Syria and what the result will be. That is the message that comes from the likes of the prophet Isaiah speaking messianic prophecies. As Daniel tells us (Dan 4:17) to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. It is wrong what the people are doing. Wrong is done on both sides. Since God has revealed to some extent the outcome his judgements on these nations, it is not for me to to argue against God's judgements who judges righteously. The message from me is that God's word is coming true all the time these prophecies are being fulfilled over time.

    We must be careful that we do not let our human thinking or emotions get in the way of God's will. That is why Jesus called Peter; "Satan", (Matt 16:23) Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. Peter had good intentions but he did not realize that what he wanted to see happen was not in the purpose of God.

    God has decreed what he will allow to happen by letting man rule himself, even to the extent of man destroying the earth, but then comes the judgement and prevention before man destroys himself. God is in control. He uses reprobates to let them have their way as long as it does not conflict with his purpose. All the evil in the world is caused by man. I am aware of this, and this is part of the message I try to get across. God has the solution to man's problems. God promises will not fail and eternal life is a promise that will be kept to those who comply with God's will. It is not God's will we get involved with man's politics, which are contrary to God. That is why I know God will sort these things out and I leave this up to him. I would not campaign against that which God has already decreed will happen.

    It is a point of controversy now on this forum to do with the prophecy concerning Damascus. Isaiah 17:1 is considered to be one of many messianic prophecies that must take place before Christ can return. The utter destruction of the city of Damascus has never taken place (only in part), it has continued to this day as the oldest longest continuously trading city and that status as a city has not been completely taken away, but it will be. Time will tell whose understanding is right and who is wrong. I am on the side of God, even if it happens that I am mistaken about some of his prophecies and the way they are fulfilled.

    All the best
    David
    Last edited by David M; 09-02-2013 at 01:56 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119

    with any religion David, each man does what is right in his own eyes

    Rose rails at her God, and trashes the bible at every opportunity - ofcourse, as an unrighteous teacher - all because she remains inside her carnal head, trying to use her own wisdom and getting no where with it, after all who really cares for her thoughts, as all men have their own private religious thinking and their own personal wisdom that satisfies them.
    It is an anti-christ spirit, lodged within, and allowed there because of sin and rebellion - the law of sowing and reaping Manifesting.
    Ofcourse Rose wil deny this using her fancy sidestepping theories to convince all that= after all '' ITS ROSE'S WORLD AND ROSE IS RIGHT''.
    however, I objected , why?

    Because the truth is being trashed and you know= some people do actually love the Truth - called Yeshua Messiah, enough to stand with HIM, when HE STOOD FOR ME on the cross.
    Now i do realise the truth is a hated value and few seek it out - however there is a small remnant on earth who do live IN this spirit of Truth and Yes, they do find the NT freedom it promises.

    basically people are afraid of standing by the truth, as we consider those 11 NT apostles, as they deserted their Saviour, and only one named John STOOD BY HIS FRIEND AND SAVIOUR in His hour of need.
    The other 10 HID from the jews their holy instruction gone and forgotten, as apostle fear took his stand.

    Ofcourse a mere man can slap God around, lick Him in the shins and tell Him, His word ain't worth 2 bits, all from the comfort of his living room and cosy chair and slippers at the ready, but once the old KARMA strikes - and there is a howling and a sobbin' few remain aethists as the wind in their ballons is soon pricked as the grim reaper is at the ever ready for the final command....
    Now ofcourse you may please yourself David, about your religious beliefs if you wish to fight for the truth on any matter that harms kills and destroys others or be that bystander God the father knows that you are.
    The jewish people under their leaders, didnt speak out and after a probation of 40yrs died in such aweful circumstances, as a lesson for us all to consider.........
    Yes indeed, a good lesson for the faint hearted, the gutless with the anti-christ spirit and those reprobates who rail against holy things their fleshy mind has failed to understand as they become wise to their own wisdom and destruction.

    updated...

    good luck David, remember the Potter - and remember you're the clay.
    Last edited by RubyPeragickqlin; 09-02-2013 at 03:03 AM.
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    Rose rails at her God, and trashes the bible at every opportunity - ofcourse, as an unrighteous teacher - all because she remains inside her carnal head, trying to use her own wisdom and getting no where with it, after all who really cares for her thoughts, as all men have their own private religious thinking and their own personal wisdom that satisfies them.
    It is an anti-christ spirit, lodged within, and allowed there because of sin and rebellion - the law of sowing and reaping Manifesting.
    Ofcourse Rose wil deny this using her fancy sidestepping theories to convince all that= after all '' ITS ROSE'S WORLD AND ROSE IS RIGHT''.
    however, I objected , why?

    Because the truth is being trashed and you know= some people do actually love the Truth - called Yeshua Messiah, enough to stand with HIM, when HE STOOD FOR ME on the cross.
    Now i do realise the truth is a hated value and few seek it out - however there is a small remnant on earth who do live IN this spirit of Truth and Yes, they do find the NT freedom it promises.

    basically people are afraid of standing by the truth, as we consider those 11 NT apostles, as they deserted their Saviour, and only one named John STOOD BY HIS FRIEND AND SAVIOUR in His hour of need.
    The other 10 HID from the jews their holy instruction gone and forgotten, as apostle fear took his stand.

    Ofcourse a mere man can slap God around, lick Him in the shins and tell Him, His word ain't worth 2 bits, all from the comfort of his living room and cosy chair and slippers at the ready, but once the old KARMA strikes - and there is a howling and a sobbin' few remain aethists as the wind in their ballons is soon pricked as the grim reaper is at the ever ready for the final command....
    Now ofcourse you may please yourself David, about your religious beliefs if you wish to fight for the truth on any matter that harms kills and destroys others or be that bystander God the father knows that you are.
    The jewish people under their leaders, didnt speak out and after a probation of 40yrs died in such aweful circumstances, as a lesson for us all to consider.........
    Yes indeed, a good lesson for the faint hearted, the gutless with the anti-christ spirit and those reprobates who rail against holy things their fleshy mind has failed to understand as they become wise to their own wisdom and destruction.

    updated...

    good luck David, remember the Potter - and remember you're the clay.

    Hello Ruby
    I know I am the clay and I hope I do not end up a cracked vessel after the firing process.

    There is a difference between "everyone doing that which is right in their own eyes" as was the case before the flood and like in the time when "there was no king in Israel" and doing that which has a basis in God's word. We can have a difference of understanding of God's word that can be corrected, and if we are compliant with the two great commandments, then "understanding that which is right in our own eyes" does not equate with those who do things not in accordance with God's instruction.

    Searching the scriptures to find "if the things said are so" is what we personally have to do, if we are to have any chance of understanding correctly.

    Ask God (knock at the door ...) for understanding with a sincere and contrite heart and then he will give an answer of peace. As you know, we have to come to God on his terms and not on our own terms.

    All the best
    David
    Last edited by David M; 09-02-2013 at 04:12 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    Rose rails at her God, and trashes the bible at every opportunity - ofcourse, as an unrighteous teacher - all because she remains inside her carnal head, trying to use her own wisdom and getting no where with it, after all who really cares for her thoughts, as all men have their own private religious thinking and their own personal wisdom that satisfies them.
    It is an anti-christ spirit, lodged within, and allowed there because of sin and rebellion - the law of sowing and reaping Manifesting.
    Ofcourse Rose wil deny this using her fancy sidestepping theories to convince all that= after all '' ITS ROSE'S WORLD AND ROSE IS RIGHT''.
    however, I objected , why?

    Because the truth is being trashed and you know= some people do actually love the Truth - called Yeshua Messiah, enough to stand with HIM, when HE STOOD FOR ME on the cross.
    Hello Ruby

    So, you want to talk about unrighteous teachers ... the Bible is full of such stories. For example the Bible teaches that a father can sell his daughter to be the sex slave of another master. The Bible also teaches that if a man see a beautiful woman amongst his enemies whom he desires and lusts after he can take her for his wife. Wow! Talk about unrighteousness.
    Exo.21:7-9 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do. If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.

    Deuteronomy 21:10-11 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house;

    The Bible is filled with unrighteous teachings written by unrighteous men who created an unrighteous god in their own image.

    Speaking of ROSE'S WORLD I know my world would be a whole lot better than the biblical world of Scripture! All people would be treated with respect and dignity.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    the law of sin and death, has its own reward - one of sowing and reaping, it is a law like gravity -

    So, how strange that the clay should shout back to the potter as you do.
    I'm not shouting at the Potter. I'm pointing out the errors of the potsherds (like you) who speak as if they were the Potter. By your own assertion, you are a fallible, ignorant, lump of broken pottery just like me. What gives you the authority to declare that the Bible is the Word of the Potter?

    You display the satanic arrogance of the religious mind. You have set youself above the "stars of God" and declared your word to be the very Word of God.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    Who are you to tell the Potter anything, mere man? -......
    Who are you to declare that God is a genocidal maniac? That's what you do when you say that the Bible is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    why have such a hissy fit, when you are doomed to die from your own personal sowing and reaping - infact your utter distain for the creator is frankly insanity and carnal minded mere man....like a small child having a tantrum cuz his father wont let him have what HE WANTS......well done.

    mere man, who said your opinion is even worthy to consider?
    I do not disdain the creator. I disdain the Biblical description of the Creator, as would any good and rational person. Your acceptance of the abominations in the Bible only demonstrates how your religion has corrupted your morals. Nothing could be more ironic, given the claim that there would be no morality if not for for the Christian god.

    By your own testimony, your words are nothing but the words of an ignorant and fallible human. Why should anyone believe your claims over those of a Muslim who says that the Quran is the Word of God? And beware, if you try to use the Sword of Evidence you will fall by that sword because the Bible contains many demonstrable falsehoods, errors, absurdities, and moral obscenities attributed to God. So how then will you make you case? You cannot, because you faith is false and delusional.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    Because the truth is being trashed and you know= some people do actually love the Truth - called Yeshua Messiah, enough to stand with HIM, when HE STOOD FOR ME on the cross.
    Now i do realise the truth is a hated value and few seek it out - however there is a small remnant on earth who do live IN this spirit of Truth and Yes, they do find the NT freedom it promises.
    I know of no group that despises the TRUTH more than fundamentalist believers who say that the Bible is God's Word.

    There is no greater irony than to see believers trample the truth even as they proclaim their great love for it. They even say they worship the truth in the person of Jesus Christ! What a pathetic joke. It is pure delusion.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...XdA1Y4.twitter

    Revealed: Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after war began
    1 Sep 2013 07:21

    FURIOUS politicians have demanded Prime Minister David Cameron explain why chemical export licences were granted to firms last January – 10 months after the Syrian uprising began.
    And here is the response from the UK Government posted by the BBC:

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    The UK government has rejected newspaper claims chemicals exported from Britain after the uprising in Syria began could have been used in the production of agents such as sarin gas.
    The Sunday Mail story has prompted Scottish Labour and SNP MPs to call for an explanation from ministers.

    It comes after the US says it has evidence sarin was used in a deadly attack in Damascus last month.

    The Department for Business says the exports never made it to Syria.

    A spokesman said the export licences - granted for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride meant for use in aluminium shower products and toothpaste - were also revoked after EU sanctions was introduced.
    Did you check your sources Ruby, or do you just assume something is true if it happens to fit your bias?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119
    Not too many are really too interested in your religious theory Richard, it really is only hot air and human logic, which is not true logic at all.
    You are only wise in your own eyes and not too many others.

    Ofcourse lies are told on both sides of any war, but what is the proof of any truth is the manifestations and the ARAB SPRING is one such manifestation.

    now you can roll your eyes and say i am biased - who cares what you think..... i least of all.
    but.....
    as you live in a ''christian country'' and known by this term worldwide, [USA is a christian country] are you a guilty bystander? -

    now that is the question.
    ofcourse you can ''give a smart' answer and bang your hairy chest'', which is beside the point, because the law of sowing and reaping does come to pass for both the wise in their own eyes and the ignorant,
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •