Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119

    are YOU guilty or ''just an innocent bystander''

    an interesting critique from God's Kingdom ministries...............





    Updates and watch dates


    Aug 31, 2013

    I have posted many times the speeches of General Wesley Clark, who testifies in public that the plan to cause trouble in middle eastern countries was made official policy in the Pentagon in September of 2001.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJUnG3Z6WI

    That was twelve years ago, and we have now seen the fruit of this policy. Egypt and Syria are in chaos, revolution, and civil war, with America backing the Muslim Brotherhood. We also overthrew Libya as the plan took shape.

    Worse, the American public was led to believe that these were spontaneous "protests" of people seeking "democracy," when in fact they were instigated by our own covert government agencies. And then when Russia stood its ground opposing this war-time American policy against the Syrian government, we are now talking about going to war against Syria.

    I have no doubt that America has already been supplying weapons to the Syrian rebels--if not directly, then through Qatar. Then when people are killed or displaced, the news agencies interview people who dutifully assume that the Syrian government is at fault for defending itself. These talking heads act as if America has played no role at all in fomenting these MIddle Eastern wars.

    Have they not heard General Wesley Clark? Yes, of course they have. But they choose to continue the charade and hiding the truth from the public.

    Glenn Beck is also pretty upset by this. He put together a 3:43 minute video showing the Syrian rebel leader who was proudly cutting open the chest of a dead Syrian soldier and eating his liver and heart.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHSPLW63Gg

    This is an obvious war crime, and any government who supports such people are equally guilty. It bothers me, because our government represents us, whether we like it or not. If we do not register some kind of protest, we are all implicated by it. When divine judgment hits a nation, it is usually the people on the street who are affected. We call them "innocent people," but legally speaking, no one is innocent of crimes done in their name, unless they take steps to disavow it in some way.

    Polls show that the American people overwhelmingly reject American involvement in the Syrian crisis, not knowing that we were the prime instigators of it. If we were a "democratic" country, the US government would bow to the will of the people. But we are not. Democracy is only relevant when the people agree with the government. If not, then they claim the right to "do what is right" in spite of the people. Such men are then called "statesmen," a fancy name for someone today who refuses to represent the will of the people.
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    I agree that we should avoid getting involved in the Syrian conflict, mostly because I have no idea of the truth of what is really going on over there. I don't know if the rebels or Assad used the chemical weapons to kill civilians.

    But citing a source that cites uber-wackjob tinfoil hat wearing Glenn Beck? Give me a break! I did watch his video of the soldier cannibalizing his enemy but I have no way to know if it was staged or not.

    Truth is the first casualty of war.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119
    we should be reminded that.....
    Truth and Justice, over rule every other moral

    the General made a statement that a 'coup' had taken place, with an agenda, so
    the proof of this 'agenda'' is........... if it did or didn't come to pass.
    has it come to pass?




    yes/no/maybe?
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    we should be reminded that.....
    Truth and Justice, over rule every other moral

    the General made a statement that a 'coup' had taken place, with an agenda, so
    the proof of this 'agenda'' is........... if it did or didn't come to pass.
    has it come to pass?




    yes/no/maybe?
    Which general made that comment where?

    I don't have any way to know what is really going on over there in Syria.

    As for your bold assertion - Truth and Justice, over rule every other moral - I agree completely. That is why I have concluded that the god of the Bible cannot be the true God. Anyone with the slightest intelligence can see that he violates truth and justice all over the place. His judgments are often absurd and unjust, as when he inflicted a three year famine on all Israel (causing how much suffering to his own people?) for the "sins" of the former king Saul! And then he lifted it only after they murdered some of Saul's descendents, in direct violation of the principle that the children should not suffer for their father's sins. Doh!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, United States
    Posts
    119
    the law of sin and death, has its own reward - one of sowing and reaping, it is a law like gravity -

    So, how strange that the clay should shout back to the potter as you do.

    Who are you to tell the Potter anything, mere man? -......

    why have such a hissy fit, when you are doomed to die from your own personal sowing and reaping - infact your utter distain for the creator is frankly insanity and carnal minded mere man....like a small child having a tantrum cuz his father wont let him have what HE WANTS......well done.

    mere man, who said your opinion is even worthy to consider?
    Why not begin today........

    your eternal journey into the

    most amazing treasures of

    The Saviour's perfect Wisdom

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    the law of sin and death, has its own reward - one of sowing and reaping, it is a law like gravity -

    So, how strange that the clay should shout back to the potter as you do.

    Who are you to tell the Potter anything, mere man?
    -......

    why have such a hissy fit, when you are doomed to die from your own personal sowing and reaping - infact your utter distain for the creator is frankly insanity and carnal minded mere man....like a small child having a tantrum cuz his father wont let him have what HE WANTS......well done.

    mere man, who said your opinion is even worthy to consider?
    Don't you know who the true potter is? Evolution of course! All of life has been shaped and formed by Evolution over time, through mutation and natural selection. There is no deity in the sky who is designing, forming, and shaping life and the universe ... it's all a process of chemical reactions.

    The ability of our large human brains to use reason, has allowed us to look at the ramblings of the ancient men who wrote the Bible and see all the flaws in the deity they created. I don't understand how anyone in this modern day and age can believe that 6,000 years ago the Biblegod (who you call the potter) created the universe and formed the first man and woman out of a lump of clay ... it's absolutely unbelievable!

    The logic and reason of the scientific method allows you to be able to preach your craziness here on a forum that instantly goes to people all over the world. Why didn't god think of that in the first century, when Jesus told his disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world? He wouldn't have had to wait 2,000 years for people to invent the Internet.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,150
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    the law of sin and death, has its own reward - one of sowing and reaping, it is a law like gravity -

    So, how strange that the clay should shout back to the potter as you do.
    I'm not shouting at the Potter. I'm pointing out the errors of the potsherds (like you) who speak as if they were the Potter. By your own assertion, you are a fallible, ignorant, lump of broken pottery just like me. What gives you the authority to declare that the Bible is the Word of the Potter?

    You display the satanic arrogance of the religious mind. You have set youself above the "stars of God" and declared your word to be the very Word of God.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    Who are you to tell the Potter anything, mere man? -......
    Who are you to declare that God is a genocidal maniac? That's what you do when you say that the Bible is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPeragickqlin View Post
    why have such a hissy fit, when you are doomed to die from your own personal sowing and reaping - infact your utter distain for the creator is frankly insanity and carnal minded mere man....like a small child having a tantrum cuz his father wont let him have what HE WANTS......well done.

    mere man, who said your opinion is even worthy to consider?
    I do not disdain the creator. I disdain the Biblical description of the Creator, as would any good and rational person. Your acceptance of the abominations in the Bible only demonstrates how your religion has corrupted your morals. Nothing could be more ironic, given the claim that there would be no morality if not for for the Christian god.

    By your own testimony, your words are nothing but the words of an ignorant and fallible human. Why should anyone believe your claims over those of a Muslim who says that the Quran is the Word of God? And beware, if you try to use the Sword of Evidence you will fall by that sword because the Bible contains many demonstrable falsehoods, errors, absurdities, and moral obscenities attributed to God. So how then will you make you case? You cannot, because you faith is false and delusional.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •