Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    Your hard drive might have been a valid excuse not to respond to any of my emails...except for one little problem....you made plenty of other responses the last several days. So it doesn't wash here. But hey. Fine.
    You can check how many posts I made "in the last several days" by clicking on my user name in a post header and selecting "Find all posts by RAM". You will see that the I made four short posts on Tuesday and ZERO posts for the last two days (Wednesday and Thursday) except for the answer I wrote to you yesterday.

The words I wrote were true. There have been many problems with my new machine that have cost me a HUGE of time. I was in the shop with my computer all day yesterday working with the technicians to get it fixed.

I don't know why you chose to call me a liar, but I can tell you it certainly does not make me feel inclined to continue this conversation.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

And that is probably the best thing.

Ron

Thread Information