Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    The CV value of Heaven is 390. The AT value is 62. If you draw a circle with radius of 62, the circumference around the outer edge is 390 (rounded from 389.9)..we need to round because the Hebrew gematria does not account for remainders, except with the Law of Kolel (colel) which states that 1 is unity thus you can add 1 to any number and it will still have the same value as the original number. In other words, if you add 1 to 389 you get 390 and both values are the same acccording to the Law of KLL. This accounts for remainders I've found in the Torah/Bible Gematria system, though most scientific minded find it a crutch and a cheat. Perhaps it is, but it is a necessary one with the gematria values of 22 letters and whole numbers.
    You bring up an interesting point. I have never accepted the rule of "kolel" probably because of my background in mathematics and physics. I just can't tolerate imprecision and "wiggle room" that let's people fudge things (not that I'm saying that's what you are doing - I'm just talking about why I never accepted the kolel rule). It may have some sort of validity but it does not feel worthy of the Ultimate Reality. That's one of the problems I have with Theomatics. Their system is built upon "clusters" of numbers that are +/- 1/2 and they apply this "rule" to the factors which results in total chaos. I think this is why they have never discovered any of the holographs even after many years of research. The holographs are built on absolute precision. Their habit of adding and subtracting one or two units blured the patterns so much they could no longer be seen.

Have you seen the Unity Holograph? Or the Logos Holograph? Or the Creation Holograph? They are listed in the Gallery of Biblical Holographs.

My focus on absolute precision is also the reason I have never been impressed with the approximate calculations linking integral gematria to real numbers like pi and e. I have never seen anything that felt compelling along those lines.

The just don't understand what it could mean or how I could discern between design and chance.

But I very much look forward to discussing this more ... perhaps I have missed something and your studies will open doors for me. I remember long ago when I first encounted Vernon Jenkin's analysis of Genesis 1:1 using figurate numbers. I didn't "like" it at first. I had been studying Gen 1:1 for a few years and had discovered many numerical patterns but had not been thinking in terms of geometry. His work opened up a world of new and amazing insights into the design of Genesis 1:1 and many other holographs (which all are built on figurate numbers).

Now, here is one more amazing find I made about the relationship of the CV, AT, and VAT of words in the Torah. The beginning of the 4th day of Creation is verse 14:
    "And God said let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them

be for signs,
    and for seasons,
    and for days
    and years.

If you look at the CV, AT, and VAT values of these bolded words, you will find that they all relate geometricly and involve the number 365....which is the number of days in a Solar Calendar year. They also relate to 364 which is the number of days in a sidereal year.
    I'll take a look - it sounds interesting. I suppose you noticed that the 4th day lists four items relating to TIME, the fourth dimension. I talk about this a bit in my Spoke 4 article called The Fourth Day.

In Hebrew we have Shanah (year) = 354 and HaShanah (The Year) = 360. Close ... but no cigar. Hum ....

The word "and for season" is a derivative of mow'ed and its cv value is 206.
    Now, if we created a square of 365 x 365, and constructed a circle that had the same area, it would have a radius of 206. Now, WHAT A COINCIDENCE that 365 is the VAT value of this word.
    Yes ... but ... do these calculations lead to a coherent picture? That is the only way to discern between chance and design. Take a look at the holographs and you will see an extreme depth of self-reflection and self-similarity over scale coupled with geometric integration. This is how I know they were designed. Collecting disconnected "coincidences" doesn't convince me of anything. I'm not criticizing ... just letting you know how I think.

Now, the AT value of this word is 347. If we create a golden triangle which has inner angles of 36/72/72 and two long sides of 365, then the overall height of the triangle would be 346.4 which is rounded down to 346, but according to the Law of KLL, still equivalent to the AT value of this words "and for season". So, the AT value of 347 is pentagonally and golden mean relational to the number of solar days in a year and the CV value is SQUARING the CIRCLE relational to 365.
    I've always been mystified why folks think "squaring the circle" is significant. It seems based on a misunderstanding of mathematics. There never was a problem with "sqauring the circle" per se. The problem was to square the circle using only a straight edge and compass. But since no one could do that, it became something like the "holy grail" of amateur mathematics and so the misunderstood math problem acquired a mystical meaning. It was proven impossible by Galois in the 19th century.

So what is your interpretation of "squaring the circle"? Why is it significant?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

There is some places online that you can find the written works of Ed Leedskalnin for free, but I strongly recommend buying the whole set for $15 from www.coralcastle.com You might have to call them and have them send you a copy. If you want to look at the coding features, you HAVE to get the original copies..."original"?
    An original copy! I've always wanted one of those!

Now, about comment on the coding? ...not out there...it's a real hush, hush thing from esoteric insiders in Freemasonry and Rosicrucian circles...and intelligence circles I imagine. But there are likely VERY FEW who even suspect Ed's works were coded. I've posted things before on a Coral Castle web forum, but they took it down a couple years ago. There was this anonymous and very mysterious person that dropped in at that chat forum and he was the ONLY other person I've ever come in contact that even believed Ed Leedskalnin's works were coded. There exists only one book on the subject that I know of and can be found here:
    www.passels.com under books
    or on amazon.com search for Marlinski

It is a fairly small black book and I'll warn you, the book is very frustrating and basically coded itself. It has a great deal of truths in it, but not in the typical manner people are used to reading a book. I think of it like a puzzle that was taken apart into pieces, rearranged, and other puzzle pieces from other puzzles intermixed....all in one little black book. The effect is quite weird. Most people's book reviews on Amazon are totally mad at how it was a waste of money and how frustrating it is. IT IS! But, they are clueless...,and/or lazy. It takes a GREAT deal of effort to train your brain how to think in higher cipher formats...at least that was my experience. Very painful, boring, frustrating, tedious....but yet...I plodded on because I somehow believed Ed Leedskalnin left coded messages in his works and I wanted to find out what they were...whatever they were...even if it was "hi, my name is Ed, I'm shy and I'm gay." I don't care...I don't have preconceived ideas what the message may be...I just love his work and want to see what the message could possibly be.

But, in a nutshell, I consider myself pretty much a pioneer in the topic....after "Ed Marlinski" that is. You'll find www.coralcastlecode.com and that's by a guy I've known for years online by the name of Jon De'Pew, but he doesn't know, like , or appreciate math in the sense that you and I do, he takes it differently, in an artistic, right-brain way....sacred geometry way...but very, very deep in patterns. So, he puts no credence in my works in the real codes Ed left. However, I will say that to decode Ed's works you HAVE to be very familiar with Sacred Geometry or you will quickly get nowhere. I feel that I have unique abilities to go beyond De'Pew and perhaps Marlinski, with my Engineering, CAD, Computer Networking, and Design background. I'm teaching myself the Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Ciphering methods, and gematria as I go.

So, with your background, you could quickly rise to the top of that subject as well, with some help from me perhaps. :-)
    Ha! Your comment on the code "Hi, my name is Ed" made me laugh out loud.

But as for pursuing the Study of Ed I would need some motivation first. As you know, I have very little patience for secrets deliberately hidden by humans. If Ed had some Truth, why did he hide it? And if some folks have discovered the Truth of Ed, why is it "hush hush"? That kind of behavior is a major red flag for me that indicates something is seriously wrong with said "Truth."

So ... could you give me one or two of the best examples that prove there are significant things coded in the Writings of Ed? Since you've studied this for a lot of years, I assume this should be pretty simple.

Great chatting,

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Very good points...all of them

Richard,
    You bring up all good points, and things that have come across my mind many times over the years. I'll try and address them one by one.

1. You bring up an interesting point. I have never accepted the rule of "kolel" probably because of my background in mathematics and physics. I just can't tolerate imprecision and "wiggle room" that let's people fudge things (not that I'm saying that's what you are doing - I'm just talking about why I never accepted the kolel rule). It may have some sort of validity but it does not feel worthy of the Ultimate Reality. That's one of the problems I have with Theomatics. Their system is built upon "clusters" of numbers that are +/- 1/2 and they apply this "rule" to the factors which results in total chaos. I think this is why they have never discovered any of the holographs even after many years of research. The holographs are built on absolute precision. Their habit of adding and subtracting one or two units blured the patterns so much they could no longer be seen.

Yes, I thought the same way. But if you look at the great minds in history who utilized this and came to grips with it...well...let's just say they've got more computing power than me and they still utilized it ...like Sir Isaac Newton. Father of Calculus and Modern Physics...yet spent 75% of his life's effort looking for codes in the bible. Sir Francis Bacon...Boyle, Roger Bacon, on and on.

But, I likely know that isn't enough for you either...as me. I have to know why. The best thing I've seen so far is Vernon Jenkins' "Beginning of wonders" section 14 and 15 I believe where he shows how the first verse of Gen1:1 and the first verse of John1:1 equal pi and e respectively....by taking the gematria of the letters x the number of letters and dividing by the gematria of the words x the number of words. Both verses relate in plain text and both verses come to a different sacred geometry component...all utilizing the simple CV value or gematria of the characters. Now, this impressed me at first, but then when I recreated it myself a couple times I saw just how far off the numbers are from pi and e. He quotes they are both off a similar amount above and below the numbers....0.0011% and 0.0012%.

So, this matches what I've suspected for a long time now....sacred geometry has to be slightly off ....opposing forces....that never quite align before another force takes control and pulls in a different direction. Thus a heart beat, a vibration, a sin wave of life. My operating hypothesis right now is not to lose the forest for the trees. The law of Kolel bothered me too. I took chemical engineering in college, had 4 years of college physics and calculus. I hear you. Yet, my gut rules my head and it says that I shouldn't worry about it for now...once I master the forces and sacred geometry, I'll see how they offset eachother and mirror into infinity....to create life. It might also be that the Hebrew alphabet is the closest approximation to non-rational numbers but is not perfect itself, but I doubt this even as I write it.

Have you heard of Dan Winters(?think is his name)? Did you see what he posted on the internet that got him sued by the Jews and why he ran off to Europe? He had posted the flame in the tent. The 22 hebrew letters of the alphabet can be viewed from different angles of a tetrahedron with an unusual curve inside of it rising from the base and spiraling to the tip. All of the Hebrew characters are the same curve from a different angle it seems. Know of this? Likely this is where the answer lies to both of our questions about the Law of Kolel. I share the same concerns as you, but my gut clearly says it works out with a great deal of investigation and mind perspiration. I've learned that just because something is off of a number, that doesn't mean that something else doesn't exist in between...in the open void. I've come to the conclusion that our scientists spend too much time rounding off numbers and ignoring the remainders. I've spent a great deal of time looking at remainders and trying to find infinite patterns in the void.

holograph

2. Have you seen the Unity Holograph? Or the Logos Holograph? Or the Creation Holograph? They are listed in the Gallery of Biblical Holographs.

No, I haven't looked at it yet, but it looks at first glance a bit like Vernon's works...and I read 60% of his site...which is long...and I understand all that I read and can recreate what he did. But there is still something in his works, that leaves me grasping a bit for more. I can't put my fingers on it...but it doesn't quite completely ring true with me yet...I mean it rings true as a base, but my gut says there is more...and the more gets to the meat of why the Torah was written. I"m not speaking of what you have...I haven't read it yet. But if it all comes down to hexagons and hexagrams...well...hell...we know about this. Ed Leedskalnin had carved many of these at Coral Castle as well. But he made his overall plan 1/16th of the Arabic Star of David...two squares. I've found many interesting things in this shape...octagonal.

3. I'll take a look - it sounds interesting. I suppose you noticed that the 4th day lists four items relating to TIME, the fourth dimension. I talk about this a bit in my Spoke 4 article called The Fourth Day.

No, I hadn't thought of the days in terms of dimensions, but it is interesting. I too have studied a bit of macrophysics theories...particularly chaos theory...but I'm sure I'm in no league with you on such things as string theory.

4. Yes ... but ... do these calculations lead to a coherent picture? That is the only way to discern between chance and design. Take a look at the holographs and you will see an extreme depth of self-reflection and self-similarity over scale coupled with geometric integration. This is how I know they were designed. Collecting disconnected "coincidences" doesn't convince me of anything. I'm not criticizing ... just letting you know how I think.

Yes...yes...I wholeheartedly agree with you. THAT is what I'm searching for....that is possibly within my grasp...at least I'm reaching for it. I thought perhaps you, Vernon, and I could find it....I'm just not sure that the picture is there. But I don't know your works, so I have to look and see if you already found it...don't I? It may be that is what you're looking for in the end, but not what I"m looking for. We'll see...I'll give it all my attention today and tomorrow and see where I'm at. OK? Only fair...maybe you already found what I'm looking for. True that.

Squaring the Circle

Richard question:
    I've always been mystified why folks think "squaring the circle" is significant. It seems based on a misunderstanding of mathematics. There never was a problem with "sqauring the circle" per se. The problem was to square the circle using only a straight edge and compass. But since no one could do that, it became something like the "holy grail" of amateur mathematics and so the misunderstood math problem acquired a mystical meaning. It was proven impossible by Galois in the 19th century.

So what is your interpretation of "squaring the circle"? Why is it significant?

Good question. I like it. The easiest way to answer you is with Ed Leedskalnin's own words (non-coded) in "Magnetic Current" copyright 1945, pg 17 of 19.
    "You saw how the magnets are running through a wire cross-wise. Now I will tell you how they are running through the wire length-wise. Before the magnets start to run through the wire lengthwise they are lined up in a square across the wire, one side of the wire is North Pole magnet side and the other side is South Pole magnet side. When the coil begins to approach the middle of the U shape magnet and the currents begin to run then the magnets which are in teh wire begin to slant, North Pole magnets pointing East the same as teh coil's wire end, where the North Pole magnet current came out and South Pole magnets pointing West the same as the coil's wire end where the South Pole magnet current came out."

Now, I'm not an expert in anything, except maybe the works of Ed Leedskalnin...at least that is what I aspire to. But his works force me to take on sooo much!...if I want to understand it. Alls I know about squaring the circle is that the secret societies of ancient times at least back to Pythagoras required the neophytes to work on the problem. There were 3 ancient geometric construction problems that they could not figure out as you well know. You ever wonder why the other two are not involved in the symbol of Freemasonry? I'm not a freemason but I look anywhere I can find clues to what it is I'm looking for. It seems these "secret" societies are one of the best places to find people who even think along the same lines as Ed's works. I've found quite a bit of evidence that he was a Freemason and/or Rosicrucian. Am I? No. Like I said, I personally like my freedom to speak and feel such an oath of silence to outsiders is against who I am and against a "christian" way of looking at all as equals. So, I agree with you when you say this:

But as for pursuing the Study of Ed I would need some motivation first. As you know, I have very little patience for secrets deliberately hidden by humans. If Ed had some Truth, why did he hide it? And if some folks have discovered the Truth of Ed, why is it "hush hush"? That kind of behavior is a major red flag for me that indicates something is seriously wrong with said "Truth."

So ... could you give me one or two of the best examples that prove there are significant things coded in the Writings of Ed? Since you've studied this for a lot of years, I assume this should be pretty simple.

I really can't speak to why it is hush hush. Believe me, I ask myself that everyday for 6 years and keep coming to different conclusions as I grow and mature. Let's just say I see both sides of the argument. I've come to the conclusion that it is why the Bible says not to "swear" ...know what I mean? Yet, I've talked to Freemasons and they claim that they don't feel limited in their freedom, but rather feel freed. So, I don't know.

On the subject, to be fair, I have to mention this experience. I play/ed poker in Florida and I sat next to a guy that had a big gold square and compass hanging from his neck like a rapper. It's quite the fashion down south now. I was big into studying freemasonic symbolism and torn with such questions as you pose. So, I struck up a conversation and asked him point blank what he thought of Masonry...good or bad? He said "OHHH it is GOOD!". I said why...litle shocked at that honesty. He said that he got arrested 3 times in the last year for drug possession and went before a judge, flashed him a sign, and he got let off. Now, that really bothered me because my definition of BAD was his definition of GOOD. I only mention that to let you know the back and forth battle I have over that question. It keeps coming back to me for some reason.

I'll also say that as a Mormon I find many similarities in the Mormon Temples...at least there was...but now they're cleansing any signs of masonry from mormonism. It used to be in Utah that if you were a Mormon you couldn't be a mason and vice versa, but now that mormons are slowly cleansing the masonic symbolism from the religion, then masons have now officially reversed their stance towards Mormons and vice versa. But this topic blows my mind when I study the little known history of Joseph Smith. Did you know that his 3rd Polygamous wife was the widow of William Morgan's widow? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party

Most people don't know that the Book of Mormon has many anti-masonic threads or passages for instance it has reference to Master Mahon which now strikes me as very similar to MASTER MASON. It speaks of secret societies that took oaths and gave secret handsigns. Well, when the Book of Mormon was translated at that time in New York, this was a HUGE topic...it started a whole 3rd political party. Well, Joseph Smith's family was right in the middle of the storm because William Morgan was taken 50 miles from where he was in prison to the same Lodge that Joseph Smith's father was a Master Mason. His older brother Hyrum was also a master mason. In 1840 when he was in Nauvoo, he and the rest of the leaders of the Mormon church were all inducted into Freemasonry and the first temple endowments were performed in the Masonic Lodge Hall in Nauvoo. And his 3rd polygamous wife the widow of William Morgan lived right across the street from him and his wife. Hyrum and Joseph were both killed by a mob stirred up by Freemasons from a local lodge near Nauvoo. Once the state of Illinois decided to prosecute 5 of the mob for the murders, the non-masons quickly joined Freemasonry in an attempt to get off with the judge. In fairness, the Grand Lodge of Illinois found out about it and revoked that Lodge's charter because it is against their rules. The point is, though, that in America and across the world it seems to be two standards of justice...those that flash Masonic signs to judges and those who don't. That is why the Anti-masonic party was started in the first place.

I just wish Dan Brown would take on this subject and write about all these machinations in a non-fiction but "fiction" way. It is all fascinating how intertwined mormonism and masonry is...and all other religions as well it seems.

Squaring the Circle again

Richard question:
    I've always been mystified why folks think "squaring the circle" is significant. It seems based on a misunderstanding of mathematics. There never was a problem with "sqauring the circle" per se. The problem was to square the circle using only a straight edge and compass. But since no one could do that, it became something like the "holy grail" of amateur mathematics and so the misunderstood math problem acquired a mystical meaning. It was proven impossible by Galois in the 19th century

Ok, sorry, I got a bit off the subject onto Masonry because it is their symbol. But why the secrecy? I don't know yet. But I'm working on it. I've found that these people hide most of their secrets in plain sight. The "ones with eyes to see" see it...the rest skip right over it. This is what Ed did. He hid his life's works in plain sight. He published them. 5 works...his own PENTA teuch.

I could give you MANY examples of Ed's use of squaring the circle....but I won't unless you spend the $15 and buy his works. Then you'll have the ability to look at what I speak of with a metric ruler. OK? If you truly want to know...spend $15. Should take about 4 or 5 days to get to your house if you call them.

Shema 1118

Richard,
    I know I'm swamping you...sorry is all I can say. I read your holograph pages..at least most of them....and I got side tracked on the one about Unity or the name of God. That is what I've been looking for I believe...the missing link. Vernon Jenkins 3 master numbers have a relationship I believe to the Shema numbers....2,13, and 43.

I don't know if you see it or not...but that shema number of 1118 ties directly into the big find that you asked me why it was so significant those numbers in a different thread. Remember the one? I then told you. I want to see if you make the connection yourself. I will give you a hint that 1118 is 1000 times the main focus of my post relating to e and phi. Therefore, 500 is also involved. See it?

500, 105, 99....Look to the Rhind Papyrus

Richard,
    I believe I found the source of the mysterious 3 master numbers that Vernon Jenkins discovered: 500, 105, and 99

Look to the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus here:

Calculating the circle

Imagine a grid measuring 10 by 10 royal cubits:

. . . . . d . . . . .

. . e . . . . . c . .

. f . . . . . . . b .

. . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

g . . . . + . . . . a

. . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

. h . . . . . . . l .

. . i . . . . . k . .

. . . . . j . . . . .

The side of the square measures 10 royal cubits or 70 palms or 280 fingers. The diagonal measures practically 99 palms. The points a b c d e f g h i j k l mark a circle whose radius measures 5 royal cubits or 35 palms or 140 fingers.

Notice that 105 is 1.5 times the sides of the square in palms. The diagonal is 99 palms and 50 x the sides of the squares is the 500.

By the way, you didn't respond to my question about your UNITY HOLOGRAPH...or the SHEMA. The answer to my question is that the value 1118 is the half-diagonal of a square with 1000 units....or half-cube of 500 units. Your first value of God the Father of 559 is half of this diagonal. If you look at the half-diagonal of the cube from corner to corner through the cube....it's 866....similar to the value of 86 elohim.

You can also view a board that is 2x13 inches on the edge and 43 inches long you also would have the value of the shema. 2 of the 6 edges would be each of the 3 aspects of the shema. The small edges would be 2x13 or 26 square units. The middle edges would be 2x43 equals 86 square units and the other two large edges would be 13x43 units for 559. The total square units would be 1342 and the total volume would be 2x13x43 or 1118 cubic units.

Basically, in short Vernon Jenkins' master numbers are all directly related to a cube with Egyptian mathematics and these master numbers are all related to the Shema numbers or values of God. Simplistic enough for you?

If it's not scientific enough for your standards, read the introduction to the Rhind Papyrus written 3,500 years ago:
    http://www.seshat.ch/home/rhind1.htm

I know I don't have the kinks worked out, but I also know I"m on the right track. If you and Vernon want to sit back and not help...fine. I don't really need your help. At this point I've given to both of you as you gave to me on your sites. I consider myself even. I'll keep my works to myself from now on as they don't seem to be up to the standard of you two.

Richard,
    I know I'm swamping you...sorry is all I can say. I read your holograph pages..at least most of them....and I got side tracked on the one about Unity or the name of God. That is what I've been looking for I believe...the missing link. Vernon Jenkins 3 master numbers have a relationship I believe to the Shema numbers....2,13, and 43.

I don't know if you see it or not...but that shema number of 1118 ties directly into the big find that you asked me why it was so significant those numbers in a different thread. Remember the one? I then told you. I want to see if you make the connection yourself. I will give you a hint that 1118 is 1000 times the main focus of my post relating to e and phi. Therefore, 500 is also involved. See it?
    Hey there David,

Sorry for the slow response. I was down at the computer store all day getting my brand new computer fixed again. Two bad hard drives in a row. It takes a huge amount of time installing all my programs only to have the drive crash and need to be replaced. The folks at the store said they got a bad batch of harddrives.

As for the number 1118 - I looked through a bunch of your posts but didn't find the one the contained the "clue" that you intended.... but I probably can guess since your central theme is based on 1.618 = phi. I assume you are thinking of something like this:

2 x 500 x 1.618 = 1118 + 500

Or using A = 500, we write A(2phi - 1) = 1118

Were you thinking along these lines?

Richard

Check out my blog site

might have been

Your hard drive might have been a valid excuse not to respond to any of my emails...except for one little problem....you made plenty of other responses the last several days. So it doesn't wash here. But hey. Fine.

One last word. I showed you and Vernon how his 3 master numbers tie into sacred geometry. I showed you that and I tied those numbers to e and phi. On top of that I also tied all of these things to the half-diagonal of a square. This is the line that connects the midpoint of a square face to an opposite edge corner. The distance is 1.118 in a square with side of unit 1. Therefore, your Shema of 1118 is related to a cube of sides of 1000 units. Therefore, the half-side is 500, which is one of Vernon's numbers. I then showed you a HUGE find how this also ties into the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus from 1600 BC in Egypt....and it showed you how if you have a square of side 10 Royal Cubits, the diagonal is 99 palms. This edge is equal to 70 palms. One and a half-edges is 105 palms. I know I have a kink to work out with the different units here of Royal Cubits and palms....but that is it...done....game set and match. It ties in all of Vernon Jenkins' master numbers..which create the gematria of the first 8 words of the Torah.

As you know, the people who wrote the Torah resided in Egypt ............and there was a custom there of the OGDOAD. Anyway, just want to make it perfectly clear here what you've ignored....to your loss not mine. But I leave it here where I've deleted most of my other posts for someone who is searching...you've obviously already found what you're looking for it seems from my limited vantage point. I made it clear I haven't. I think one day you'll see perhaps you made a mistake in not looking closer at these things, but time will tell. Thanks again for your site. Have a good journey..and I hope if you are looking for something, you'll find it. I don't want any bad kharma so, I'll check out now. Peace with both of us.

Thread Information