Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146

    The Work of Vernon Jenkins

    This is a new thread to discuss the work of Vernon Jenkins. It replaces the old one that got derailed.

    Please keep things on topic!

    Thanks,

    Your Feisty Administrator

  2. #2
    He's found some awesome stuff in there. Makes me wish I were a mathematician.
    The desert is a surgeon, cutting away the skin to expose what is underneath.

    Fremen proverb

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib987 View Post
    He's found some awesome stuff in there. Makes me wish I were a mathematician.
    Yes, there is. Makes me thankful I am a mathematician!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)
    Posts
    253

    Math

    The stuff he found is so awesome, it made me a mathematician!

    I did some pages with Vernon, which you can find here:

    http://www.whatabeginning.com/Breast...Coracle1/P.htm
    http://www.whatabeginning.com/Breast...Coracle2/P.htm

    I will develop some of the things in these pages when I get the time to do so. There is so much in there that hasn't yet been covered.

    Stephen
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21

    In the begginning ...AT...x......VAT.....y

    I've posted something in a different thread that no one has either grasped and/or appreciated I feel. So, I'll try one last time to give number minded people a crack at catching the vision here:

    I love Vernon Jenkins work and I'm trying to take it to the next level...and I do believe I've got a good head start at doing just that. His work is great using counters as the ancients such as Socrates did. However, the next level is sacred geometry and as Vernon himself said on his site...counters don't lend well to pentagons...and pentagons are the core to sacred geometry. Hexagons...yes...equilateral triangles and counters are great. Pentagons....phi.....e...pi....sqrt(1/pi)....sqrt2.....sqrt3.....not so much!

    "In the beginning Elohim created AT heaven and VAT earth" Gen1:1

    AT is "untranslated"....why? I think the kabbalistic tradition knows why...and that is why the cryptic minded of time went to the atbash cipher. Exoterically, I believe they share the knowledge that the substitution cipher of the beginning substituted for the last and vice verse..."the first shall be last and the last shall be first". Esoterically, I surmise that it's not the resultant hebrew letter string that matters when doing this....as much as it's the number value. This process is called an ATBASH CIPHER. Now, ther is another form of substitution cipher that is one of the oldest known forms of cryptography called the CAESAR CIPHER....after Julius Caesar who utilized it for war messages. This is a very simple form of coded message.

    VAT I guessed on my own experience with the help of the coded works of Edward Leedskalnin is a combination of both of these simple substitution ciphers....

    AT
    for Heaven involves simply mirroring the 22 Hebrew letter gematria values (eg. alef = 400 instead of 1 and Tav = 1 instead of 400) ATBASH CIPHER

    VAT for EARTH is the same as AT for Heaven except first a Caesar Cipher shift of -6 has to be performed because vav represents the 6th letter of the alphabet.

    When these two operations are done the resulting value for the word "shamayim" or Heaven is 62...which is very important as representing the closest whole number decimal harmonic of 0.618 or phi...or the golden mean. When the VAT process is performed on "erets" for the word earth...you get 35. This number is a decimal harmonic of multiplying phi or the golden mean by the square root of 1/pi which is the squaring the circle constant.

    In other words, if you wanted to create a circle of radius 35, it would contain the same area as a square of 62x62. In other words, the circle of earth is equal to the square of heaven.

    I believe this is very simple, very beautiful, very profound on so many levels, and also known amongst many ancient cultures. An example of this is the movie "The Curse of the Golden Flower" ..a rather new Chinese film with Chou Yung Fat. I recently rented it and wrote down the translated text at the bottom screen of the movie.

    The Curse of the GOLDEN Flower

    "Father, on the 9th day of the 9th month, the SUN and the MOON unite. We call this the Chrysanthemum Festival. It symbolizes the strength and harmony of the family and we always celebrate on this high terrace. The terrace is round the table is square.

    What do they represent?

    That heaven is round the earth is square. The law of the heavens dictates the rule of the earthly life. Under the circle, within the square everyone has his proper placement. This is called natural law. Emperor, courtier, father, son, loyalty, filial piety, ritual and righteousness.....all relationships obey this law.

    Heaven and earth and man unite. Midnight the hour of the rat. Fortune and prosperity to all. The Chrysanthemum Festival begins."

    So, we see that not only the Egyptians and Hebrews understood this, but also the Mayans and Chinese. One of the great finds in Mayan archaeology was the uncovering of the tomb of a great priest king who held in one hand a Jade cube and the other a jade sphere.

    Now, from this base, to build upon...the first verse of Genesis, we can obtain 3 different numbers for every word in the Torah. ...CV which is the basic gematria value and what Vernon Jenkins chose to call it. Then there is AT...which is the mirror atbash substitution of the first number. The last is VAT which is first a -6 Caesar Cipher shift and then an atbash substitution.
    I've performed these tasks for all of the words of Genesis so far and have all 3 values for every word, according to the database that is found on BibleWheel.com (this site).

    If you add the CV, AT, and VAT values for every 20,564 words in Genesis, you get a total of roughly 1,52 million. From this number, if you divide the CV total, you get 1/3 and the AT value is 1/3 of the remaining 2/3 and VAT is 2/3 of the remaining 2/3. So, we see 3's are still very important here.

    I'll post another post now that shares some other amazing finds doing this exercise.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21

    continued CV, AT, VAT....Heaven and Earth

    The CV value of Heaven is 390. The AT value is 62. If you draw a circle with radius of 62, the circumference around the outer edge is 390 (rounded from 389.9)..we need to round because the Hebrew gematria does not account for remainders, except with the Law of Kolel (colel) which states that 1 is unity thus you can add 1 to any number and it will still have the same value as the original number. In other words, if you add 1 to 389 you get 390 and both values are the same acccording to the Law of KLL. This accounts for remainders I've found in the Torah/Bible Gematria system, though most scientific minded find it a crutch and a cheat. Perhaps it is, but it is a necessary one with the gematria values of 22 letters and whole numbers.


    Now, here is one more amazing find I made about the relationship of the CV, AT, and VAT of words in the Torah. The beginning of the 4th day of Creation is verse 14:
    "And God said let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them

    be for signs,
    and for seasons,
    and for days
    and years.


    If you look at the CV, AT, and VAT values of these bolded words, you will find that they all relate geometricly and involve the number 365....which is the number of days in a Solar Calendar year. They also relate to 364 which is the number of days in a sidereal year.

    The word "and for season" is a derivative of mow'ed and its cv value is 206.
    Now, if we created a square of 365 x 365, and constructed a circle that had the same area, it would have a radius of 206. Now, WHAT A COINCIDENCE that 365 is the VAT value of this word.
    Now, the AT value of this word is 347. If we create a golden triangle which has inner angles of 36/72/72 and two long sides of 365, then the overall height of the triangle would be 346.4 which is rounded down to 346, but according to the Law of KLL, still equivalent to the AT value of this words "and for season". So, the AT value of 347 is pentagonally and golden mean relational to the number of solar days in a year and the CV value is SQUARING the CIRCLE relational to 365.

    By the way, one of Vernon Jenkins biggest finds in my mind is what I refer to the Vernon Jenkins Master Numbers of 500, 105, and 99. He found that the first 8 letters of the Torah all can be derived from these 3 numbers. I believe that one possible explanation for this is pentagonal math. If you have a pentagon of height 100 untis, the overall width will be 105.14 units wide. So, the 100 and 500 are pentagonally related and the 99 is within the Law of KLL of 100. If we scale the width of 105.14 down to 105, then the actual overall height would be 99.x. If you take the 347 and multiply by 1.0514 you would get 365. So, if you have a golden triangle with side 1.05, the overall height of the golden triangle is 1 unit. Here we see perhaps part of the knowledge hidden in the Curse of the GOLDEN FLOWER?

    The next word is "and for days" nad has 200 as an AT value, 136 CV, and 421 VAT. If you construct a circle of radius 421 and another circle of radius 421 which outer edge intersects with the first circles center, then the resultant fish or vesica pisces height is 364.59. Now, if you do the same thing with 422, then you would get 365.49. Interestingly enough, 422 is the AT value "for signs", 100 is the VAT value, and 831 the CV value. So, we see a 100, 200, for a base of the units which also results in a golden triangle with side of 365 if you construct two circles interlapped ....I have performed the construction in CAD...if anyone wants to see it.

    Now, 100 was the VAT value for "for signs" and 141 is the AT value for "and years". If you take a square of 100 x 100 then the two diagonals are length 141.4. Which is the AT for "and years". ...it goes on...I've found a tie-in with all 12 numbers with these 4 words to 365 and 364....each involved in Ancient Calendars....Solar and Ethiopic.
    Last edited by RockGate; 10-26-2009 at 01:43 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    I've posted something in a different thread that no one has either grasped and/or appreciated I feel. So, I'll try one last time to give number minded people a crack at catching the vision here:

    I love Vernon Jenkins work and I'm trying to take it to the next level...and I do believe I've got a good head start at doing just that. His work is great using counters as the ancients such as Socrates did. However, the next level is sacred geometry and as Vernon himself said on his site...counters don't lend well to pentagons...and pentagons are the core to sacred geometry. Hexagons...yes...equilateral triangles and counters are great. Pentagons....phi.....e...pi....sqrt(1/pi)....sqrt2.....sqrt3.....not so much!
    Hey there David,

    I have been very impressed with Vernon's work for many years. I also have noticed the extremely significant difference between pentagonal vs. hexagonal numbers. Pentagonal numbers govern the growth patterns of organic matter, and hexagonal numbers govern the growth patterns of inorganic matter:

    Inorganic Ice Crystal: Hexagonal


    Organic Sea Urchin: Pentagonal


    This links with the Number 5 as the Number of Life. I discuss this in my Spoke 5 article called The Blessing of Life.

    But I would not say that "counters don't lend well to pentagon" since pentagonal numbers are always 1/3 of a triangular number:

    P(1) = 1 = Tri(2)/3

    P(2) = 5 = Tri(5)/3

    P(3) = 12 = Tri(8)/3

    P(4) = 22 = Tri(11)/3

    I find it extremely interesting that the number of books in each of the seven canonical divisions of the Bible Wheel are all pentagonal numbers 5, 12, or 22.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    "In the beginning Elohim created AT heaven and VAT earth" Gen1:1

    AT is "untranslated"....why? I think the kabbalistic tradition knows why...and that is why the cryptic minded of time went to the atbash cipher. Exoterically, I believe they share the knowledge that the substitution cipher of the beginning substituted for the last and vice verse..."the first shall be last and the last shall be first". Esoterically, I surmise that it's not the resultant hebrew letter string that matters when doing this....as much as it's the number value. This process is called an ATBASH CIPHER. Now, ther is another form of substitution cipher that is one of the oldest known forms of cryptography called the CAESAR CIPHER....after Julius Caesar who utilized it for war messages. This is a very simple form of coded message.
    I agree that there is a lot of significance in atbash, but I think there is a lot more meaning in the AT (Aleph Tav) than a hint towards the cipher. The primary meaning is that the word AT means SIGN, as in Divine Sign, or Miracle. It is the Hebrew equivalent of the Greek Alpha Omega which God used in His self-description. It is very significant - it points to the Alphabet as the Key to the mysteries of God's Word and God's Creation (the Universe). His Word is SEALED from Aleph to Tav in the form of the Wheel.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    VAT I guessed on my own experience with the help of the coded works of Edward Leedskalnin is a combination of both of these simple substitution ciphers....
    Are there any online resources that explain Ed's "coded words"? I couldn't find any clear explanations on the links you posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    In other words, if you wanted to create a circle of radius 35, it would contain the same area as a square of 62x62.
    I'm confused by the calculation. A circle of radius 35 has an area of 2 x 35 x pi = 219.9 but 62 x 62 = 3844. That's a big difference. Did I misunderstand something?

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21

    RAM reply

    Richard,
    Thanks for the thoughtful analysis. That is what I was looking for.

    Let me say, I found the first comment about pentagonal and hexagonal math very interesting. I never thought of it like that, but I'll have to look at it closer from now. I do like it very much. While we're on the subject, it seems that heaven and earth are both tied into and connected with 'the waters'...'mayim'. Along the same lines of 5 and 6...I found it extremely interesting online one time some university science group did experiments with water that has both pentagonal and hexagonal molecular bond structure. So, it is the nexus of your organic and inorganic.....heaven and earth...pentagonal and hexagonal.

    I also didn't know of the tie in to counters and pentagonal math. That too is very helpful. Thank you. I will contemplate on that one for awhile.

    Now, about your question of a circle with radius 35? Sorry my friend, you made a mistake that I make at times myself....2piR is the perimeter...not the area. Squaring the circle deals with areas. The area of a 35 unit radius circle is 3848.45. ...pi times the radius squared. If you take the square root of this number you get 62.0359. So, this would be the dimensions of the square on each side....Heaven....shamayim.

    Don't worry about that one...we both made a silly mistake now...even? :-)...Fallen Angel.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    Richard,
    Thanks for the thoughtful analysis. That is what I was looking for.

    Let me say, I found the first comment about pentagonal and hexagonal math very interesting. I never thought of it like that, but I'll have to look at it closer from now. I do like it very much. While we're on the subject, it seems that heaven and earth are both tied into and connected with 'the waters'...'mayim'. Along the same lines of 5 and 6...I found it extremely interesting online one time some university science group did experiments with water that has both pentagonal and hexagonal molecular bond structure. So, it is the nexus of your organic and inorganic.....heaven and earth...pentagonal and hexagonal.

    I also didn't know of the tie in to counters and pentagonal math. That too is very helpful. Thank you. I will contemplate on that one for awhile.
    That's great! I think we have a lot to learn from each other. I really enjoy meditating on the meaning of Numbers and Math and Nature and Scripture ... and there's not usually a lot of folks who share that interest. So I look forward to our conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockGate View Post
    Now, about your question of a circle with radius 35? Sorry my friend, you made a mistake that I make at times myself....2piR is the perimeter...not the area. Squaring the circle deals with areas. The area of a 35 unit radius circle is 3848.45. ...pi times the radius squared. If you take the square root of this number you get 62.0359. So, this would be the dimensions of the square on each side....Heaven....shamayim.

    Don't worry about that one...we both made a silly mistake now...even? :-)...Fallen Angel.
    Doh!

    I haven't done that one for a while!

    Haha!

    It's good to goof up once in a while. It helps us remember how fallible we all are. And it gives other folks a chance to help out and so builds community.

    Great chatting,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21

    Ed Leedskalnin

    There is some places online that you can find the written works of Ed Leedskalnin for free, but I strongly recommend buying the whole set for $15 from www.coralcastle.com You might have to call them and have them send you a copy. If you want to look at the coding features, you HAVE to get the original copies..."original"?

    Now, about comment on the coding? ...not out there...it's a real hush, hush thing from esoteric insiders in Freemasonry and Rosicrucian circles...and intelligence circles I imagine. But there are likely VERY FEW who even suspect Ed's works were coded. I've posted things before on a Coral Castle web forum, but they took it down a couple years ago. There was this anonymous and very mysterious person that dropped in at that chat forum and he was the ONLY other person I've ever come in contact that even believed Ed Leedskalnin's works were coded. There exists only one book on the subject that I know of and can be found here:
    www.passels.com under books
    or on amazon.com search for Marlinski

    It is a fairly small black book and I'll warn you, the book is very frustrating and basically coded itself. It has a great deal of truths in it, but not in the typical manner people are used to reading a book. I think of it like a puzzle that was taken apart into pieces, rearranged, and other puzzle pieces from other puzzles intermixed....all in one little black book. The effect is quite weird. Most people's book reviews on Amazon are totally mad at how it was a waste of money and how frustrating it is. IT IS! But, they are clueless...,and/or lazy. It takes a GREAT deal of effort to train your brain how to think in higher cipher formats...at least that was my experience. Very painful, boring, frustrating, tedious....but yet...I plodded on because I somehow believed Ed Leedskalnin left coded messages in his works and I wanted to find out what they were...whatever they were...even if it was "hi, my name is Ed, I'm shy and I'm gay." I don't care...I don't have preconceived ideas what the message may be...I just love his work and want to see what the message could possibly be.

    But, in a nutshell, I consider myself pretty much a pioneer in the topic....after "Ed Marlinski" that is. You'll find www.coralcastlecode.com and that's by a guy I've known for years online by the name of Jon De'Pew, but he doesn't know, like , or appreciate math in the sense that you and I do, he takes it differently, in an artistic, right-brain way....sacred geometry way...but very, very deep in patterns. So, he puts no credence in my works in the real codes Ed left. However, I will say that to decode Ed's works you HAVE to be very familiar with Sacred Geometry or you will quickly get nowhere. I feel that I have unique abilities to go beyond De'Pew and perhaps Marlinski, with my Engineering, CAD, Computer Networking, and Design background. I'm teaching myself the Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Ciphering methods, and gematria as I go.

    So, with your background, you could quickly rise to the top of that subject as well, with some help from me perhaps. :-)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •