Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Atonement Clock

I would like to share this from my friend, Christian Gedge

He's developing a book called The Atonement Clock. It's a study of the Jewish history which counts down unto the Messiah. Well, we all know that, but what and how with graphic pointing out events and times with the connection of the Sabbath, Jubliee system at work. It's amazing what he has come up with which alines with scripture.

http://5loaves2fishes.net/node/218

I've got the pre-release book, so I will be given some "hints" in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I would like to share this from my friend, Christian Gedge

He's developing a book called The Atonement Clock. It's a study of the Jewish history which counts down unto the Messiah. Well, we all know that, but what and how with graphic pointing out events and times with the connection of the Sabbath, Jubliee system at work. It's amazing what he has come up with which alines with scripture.

http://5loaves2fishes.net/node/218

I've got the pre-release book, so I will be given some "hints" in the coming days.
    Thanks for the link. Is there any info online, or do I have to order the book to find out the basics?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Thanks for the link. Is there any info online, or do I have to order the book to find out the basics?
    Yes, He provide some details of this studies. http://5loaves2fishes.net/forum/view...hp?f=19&t=6764

His outline is from what he calls the beginning the starting of the atonement clock and that is of the children of Israel departing Eygpt. What is so imazing it's not only one 483 (69wks)(70th week) but and cycle with each having a fulfillment.

For insistence in BC1928 Israel covenant begins -1445 (69 wks) Captives set free. (70 week) Then the cycle begins again 1438 -(69 wks)-955 The Grand Sabbath is the following year. After that cycle the new cycle begins 948 -465 with Grand Jubilee. Each counting down to the Messiah in which we all know the seventy weeks that are determined upon Israel in Daniel. But that not the only one.
    Last edited by Beck; 09-08-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: typo

Yes, He provide some details of this studies. http://5loaves2fishes.net/forum/view...hp?f=19&t=6764

His outline is from what he calls the beginning the starting of the atonement clock and that is of the children of Israel departing Eygpt. What is so imazing is it only one 483 (69wks)(70th week) but and cycle with each having a fulfillment.

For insistence in BC1928 Israel covenant begins -1445 (69 wks) Captives set free. (70 week) Then the cycle begins again 1438 -(69 wks)-955 The Grand Sabbath is the following year. After that cycle the new cycle begins 948 -465 with Grand Jubilee. Each counting down to the Messiah in which we all know the one seventh week of Daniel. But that not the only one.
    Wait a sec - are you saying your friend knows the exact year that the Israel covenant began? 1928 BC? What is the source of such knowledge?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Wait a sec - are you saying your friend knows the exact year that the Israel covenant began? 1928 BC? What is the source of such knowledge?
    It would be consistant with the known dates Solomon as BC966 pointing out that life spamed 40 years and putting 1 kings 6:1 as 480 years after the children came out of Egypt that simply makes it 1446(5) then from 1445 tracing back to Jacob at Bethel in 1928(483) or 69 weeks. He goes into much more details.

Hey Richard, I'm not sure if you know of this are not, but He uses a graphic of an circle in his months Calendar chart
    Last edited by Beck; 09-08-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: added last comment

It would be consistant with the known dates Solomon as BC966 pointing out that life spamed 40 years and putting 1 kings 6:1 as 480 years after the children came out of Egypt that simply makes it 1446(5) then from 1445 tracing back to Jacob at Bethel in 1928(483) or 69 weeks. He goes into much more details.
    Ah ... that makes sense, though I don't know how confident I could be about the 966 BC date. I've always felt that those dates were usually "best guesses."

Hey Richard, I'm not sure if you know of this are not, but He uses a graphic of an circle in his months Calendar chart
    Yeah I saw that. I thought it was beautiful!

Check out my blog site

Ah ... that makes sense, though I don't know how confident I could be about the 966 BC date. I've always felt that those dates were usually "best guesses."

Yeah I saw that. I thought it was beautiful!
    He using the Hermetic system in come up with dates and years and/or the calendar of new moons as in keeping with the jubilee system.

Something like this:http://www.rosettacalendar.com/ but I asked him about this site and said it looked to be one day off, here actually the quote.

It is smartly presented and easy to use, that is for sure. The problem for me is that it appears to be one day out. As we know, the Hebrew month always began on the new moon. Passover was the 14th day; DoA was the 10th day and so on. The problem with modern astronomic calculations is that they measure from what is called 'dark moon.' ie. no moon at all and that is what this calculator appears to be doing.

New moon (the 1st day of the Hebrew month) arrived about one day after 'dark moon' because the latter is invisible to the human eye for about 20 hours.

Im guessing the modern Jewish calendar works on 'dark moon' and this calculator has backdated its modern automatic formulas back into the time of human observation.
    He also told me that he was editing and adding some pages that the final book would be coming out soon.

Interesting

G'day Beck, I checked out Gedges site and no doubt he's been able to show periodic events which match certain scriptural figures with historic accounts utilising a 360 day model. The mirror imaging of times really isn't new yet it's favourable for his argument because its what we see with the structure and content of the bible.

There are a number of linked sites created by fellow BW members which show more than just mirroring or a so called duality. I think WStruse has a site which shows a plurality or multiple periodic events along the time line, which aligns more with my persuaded kind of thinking. I would recommend you guide Christian here so that he may increase his understanding of plurality or the infinite periodic wave structures that exist within the text.

I'm sure his diligence with calculating will prove to be an asset to this unique "think tank" group here at the Bible Wheel.

Back to the 360 day year, you'll find that the 13 month (28 days) calendar is a better model than the current or the 360 Day model and it's been around for at least 300 years. Yes the 360 model has ancient ties and no doubt God has made allowances to accommodate all models so that there is no mistaking coming events, but remember if the world did have a shorter year prior to the flood, Enochs life span surely then prophesies the change in time, which according to other models based on 365 days also accurately pinpoints events.

As a confirmation tool this model seems to show merit so it will be interesting to see further developments. Go to my avatar and read my conversation with ScreamingEagle RE: 17.

It's FREE and may give a you a little insight into different interpretations of possible future timeline events.
    Good Fishin!
    PS. Good to have you on board
    Mick
    Last edited by Mad Mick; 09-27-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

50 years

Howdy you all. A newby here. I found some thing that might be of interest.I'm going to call it The significant intervals of fifty years.

In 1867 Sir Charles Warren conducted the first major excavation in Jerusalem. He discovered a water shaft (now known as Warren's shaft) and many tunnels underneath the Temple Mount. He mapped the orientation and length of the Temple walls.

On Dec.11,1917 Gen. Edmund Allenby dismounted(out of respect for the Holy City) and walked into Jerusalem through the Jaffa Gate,to accept the surrender of the Turks.

In the six day war of 1967,Israel captured East Jerusalem,the Western Wall, and the Temple Mount. This action united the Holy City and for the first time in almost 2000 years, the Jews had Jerusalem as their own city.

I do not know what will happen in 2017, but it seems to me that whatever happens, it will involve the Temple Mount,Jerusalem,and by cosequence, the Jewish people because I believe that God is never late.

Any comments are welcomed. handyman

Quote Originally Posted by handyman View Post
    Howdy you all. A newby here. I found some thing that might be of interest.I'm going to call it The significant intervals of fifty years.

In 1867 Sir Charles Warren conducted the first major excavation in Jerusalem. He discovered a water shaft (now known as Warren's shaft) and many tunnels underneath the Temple Mount. He mapped the orientation and length of the Temple walls.

On Dec.11,1917 Gen. Edmund Allenby dismounted(out of respect for the Holy City) and walked into Jerusalem through the Jaffa Gate,to accept the surrender of the Turks.

In the six day war of 1967,Israel captured East Jerusalem,the Western Wall, and the Temple Mount. This action united the Holy City and for the first time in almost 2000 years, the Jews had Jerusalem as their own city.

I do not know what will happen in 2017, but it seems to me that whatever happens, it will involve the Temple Mount,Jerusalem,and by cosequence, the Jewish people because I believe that God is never late.

Any comments are welcomed. handyman
    That's an interesting observation. But it leaves out other recent dates that are very significant in the history of Jerusalem like 1948. So at first glance, I would have to wonder if this "50 year pattern" is based on selective observation. That's the challenge when looking for real patterns. We must always be on the lookout for imposing patterns by selective observation (aka cherry-picking).

Check out my blog site

Thread Information