Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

After All the Math and Hebrew.Poetry

You know I kept hearing my gramma Irene Sunshine today. She was angry with me. I didn't know why. All this stuff is great but you know what ? My Gramm Of the Assiniboine tribe was telling me something . I need to honor all my roots. I love this place and somehow it has helped me see that I should study my Indian heritage tongue in depth.Thank you everyone. I am Feeling more at peace with myself. My Indian name will be Inyan. It is Stone in Lakota. Everyone find a way to get some oil and anoint your heads each day. It helps I promise. You folks should relax and let the Spirit drive. Holy that is. Cinnamon is good. I will tell you my Ideas and you can help me with your rigorous knowledge of the word. I am more free from jusut the box. I kinda dance man if you know what I mean??? When I do things I let the Spirit of YHVH guide me. And angels are there to grease the wheels. I guess I am applying for the Poet of the Site. Peace Christan PS Let there Be Light JHS

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Eph2:10. The word workmanship is the Greek word "poiema" - sounding like poem to me... I used to love to read 'Altsheler' (?) and his books about the Indians (noble savage..). Blessings!
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Thread Information