Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pharaoh

Post Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Exodus 20:2 (24/Mem Sof –arrival of Messiah) I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3 (25 Nun Sof/Messiah, heir to the throne) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

The Lord gave me this Scripture - the FIRST -ALEF commandment - at the beginning of my walk – but I didn’t comprehend it until years later when I started studying the alef-beyt. Back then it was just a memory verse – but now it became alive in ALEF. Viewing ALEF by its spelling God shows a picture of Himself: A Jehovah’s L heart (and) F mouth - and reveals what He will do for us: A Jehovah L teaching (us) F (to) speak. And this to bring us to the second letter BEYT – relationship in HIS house. ALEF BEYT - the FATHER birthing children of like relationship - speaking only what they hear the Father speaking.

Exodus 6:11 [19] Go in, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, that he let the children of Israel go out of his land.

Pharaoh means ‘Great House’ and he rules Egypt – by association – the kingdom of distress. Egypt is the place of ‘siege works’ - military tactics of an adversary that are meant to force you to surrender. When God delivers us from Pharaoh pei/reish/ayin/hei, the ruler of ‘distress’, He delivers us from Pharaoh the: – reish/ayin - evil pei/hei mouth. ALEF – Jehovah Himself teaching us to speak HIS Word – has a full value of 111 declaring ‘instruction of children’ and verifying His will for us:

111 + Children of the Living God + Priests of the LORD + All riches + House + Came forth + Breath of Life (Ord) + Cleave to + He will command + And the Glory of the LORD abode (Ord) + The Beginning of Wisdom (Ord) + The law of truth (Ord) + The Lord My God + Thousand + Wait + All the proud

When a baby is born he is fed milk to start the growth process and the anxious parents wait for the child to ‘talk and walk’. God’s plan is the same for us. If we want to come out of our distressing circumstances we must begin speaking what HE has taught us to speak. Do we, as a born again believers - ‘speak the Word of God’ as a solution for our distressing circumstances? This is not name it, claim it – but faith in Him that His Word is truth. Trusting and relying in His gift of salvation.

John 1:36 (80/PEI/mouth) And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Walked = halak (55) : H Behold, the thoughts, words, and actions, L of a heart Ksof suppressing evil by the power of the Word.

Quote Originally Posted by shalag View Post
    Pharaoh
    snip... If we want to come out of our distressing circumstances we must begin speaking what HE has taught us to speak. Do we, as a born again believers - ‘speak the Word of God’ as a solution for our distressing circumstances? This is not name it, claim it – but faith in Him that His Word is truth. Trusting and relying in His gift of salvation...

John 1:36 (80/PEI/mouth) And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Walked = halak (55) : H Behold, the thoughts, words, and actions, L of a heart Ksof suppressing evil by the power of the Word.
    I strongly suspect that this is the idea behind brother Paul's exhortation to rejoice, as well as the touchstone of thanking Him "in all things and for all things"

Thank you shalag for this gem.

Deborah... looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher

Pharaoh = 355

355 Pharaoh

Proverbs 18:21 = 59/17th prime = PEI = the mouth
    Death and life are in the power of the tongue [922]: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Pharaoh is ruler of Egypt. Pharaoh is the 'evil mouth' who rules over Egypt the 'kingdom of distress'. But God, in the beginning, covenanted a plan of salvation in and through the Word of God to deliver his people from the 'evil mouth' keeping them in bondage to the kingdom of distress.
    Genesis 1:26 Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.
    Psalm 25:4 Show me your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths.
    Psalm 117:2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
    God sent His Son Jesus as a living example, teaching the words and the way of the Father.
    John 1:14 The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us
    1Peter 1:16 Because it is written , Be ye holy ; for I am holy
    2Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, [355] and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
    Here's food for thought - in the only verse that totals 355:
    1Kings 4:14 Ahinadab [my brother is noble] the son of Iddo [His witness] had Mahanaim [two camps]:
    The antidote for the 'evil mouth' is the 'Word of God'. Pharaoh shares gematria with 'uncircumcised' and 'was burnt up'. God also purposes to destroy the 'strong' one and feed them on judgment.
    Ezekiel 34:16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy [355] the fat and the strong; I will feed רעה them with judgment.

1Kings 15:29 And it came to pass, when he reigned, that he smote all the house of Jeroboam [the people will contend]; he left not to Jeroboam any that breathed, until he had destroyed him, according unto the saying of the LORD, which he spake [355] by his servant Ahijah [brother of Jehovah] the Shilonite: [place of rest]
    God is looking for those who will hearken unto HIS voice:
    Exodus 3:18 And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met [355]with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.

Leviticus 14:41 And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust [355] that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:
    God's covenant of salvation to deliver us from bondage and distress includes 'atonement' and healing.
    Exodus 29:36 And thou shalt offer every day a bullock for a sin offering for atonement [355]: and thou shalt cleanse the altar, when thou hast made an atonement for it, and thou shalt anoint it, to sanctify it.

Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved [355] him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Matthew 15:30 [85/ mouth]
    And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet *[355]; and he healed them:

*Often in the orient, one put his foot on vanquished
    of disciples listening to their teacher's instruction are said to be at his feet
    Matthew 12:34 states in part "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks [4411]. Exodus 24:10 carries a total gematria of 4411.
    Exodus 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone [355], and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
    One's heart needs to be right in the sight of God.
    Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain [355] the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Acts 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait [355] for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

Acts 8:21 [73] Thou hast neither part [355] nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain [355] words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
    Daniel sought to worship God - and God made him ruler over all the wise men.
    Daniel 2:48 Then the king made Daniel [God is my judge] a great man, and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler [355] over the whole province of Babylon [confusion (of tongues)], and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon
    Wisdom is speaking as God speaks - speaking what Jesus spoke. It is our deliverance from Pharaoh, the evil mouth who rules Egypt, the kingdom of distress.
    Jeremiah 20:9 " But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

Thread Information