Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the Bible Wheel forum!

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

RAM

Wink Shalom

We are in the beginnings of the summer season here which means less computer time and full speed ahead to complete all needful projects before the Alaska winter snows again. The Biblewheel has allowed me - by consideration of the book numbers and more specifically, wheel placement - to more accurately group Scriptue revelation. My main interest is the Hebrew alef-beyt and taking that revelation to the New Testament Scriptures revealing Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by shalag View Post
    We are in the beginnings of the summer season here which means less computer time and full speed ahead to complete all needful projects before the Alaska winter snows again. The Biblewheel has allowed me - by consideration of the book numbers and more specifically, wheel placement - to more accurately group Scriptue revelation. My main interest is the Hebrew alef-beyt and taking that revelation to the New Testament Scriptures revealing Jesus Christ.
    Hi Shalag,

Very good to see you here. Godspeed with your summer projects. There will be plenty of time in a few very short months for computers and forums. But I know you still find a little time to drop in and share some of your insights into the meanings of the Hebrew letters, and how they tie in with Scripture.

RAM

PS: For those who don't know, shalag is the Hebrew word for "snow" a fitting name for a member from Alaska. I visisted shalag last April and gave a series of presentations on the Bible Wheel. It was a real blessing.

Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)
    Kia ora,

I'm Stephen, a Kiwi, now resident in Korea for the last five years. For those who don't already know, Kiwis are New Zealanders.

Richard's website has been a real inspiration to me since I first came across it five years ago. From what I've seen, Richard is a feisty character when it comes to defending God's word. Three cheers to that, I say!

I've been impressed with the amount of referencing and research Richard has put into his many topics. I'm also impressed by his take on Christian iconography, not to mention the peerless witness of the Bible Wheel itself! I really could go on and on, but I'm sure most on this forum feel the same. And he has made this knowledge available to all of us for free, for which I am really grateful.

My own areas of interest all centre around the Scriptures. I love gematria, especially the discipline and insight it offers as one delves deeper into it. I also enjoy researching the Hebrew Mazzaroth as it relates to the 12 tribes of Israel. Another subject I am passionate about is the 12 tribes themselves: their symbols, prophecies spoken over them, their different character traits, and where they might be found in the world today. This latter subject is controversial for most Christians, but I believe that it is an essential part of our Bibles. Without an understanding of who the 12 tribes were and are, I believe it is impossible to unravel prophecy for today. I hope to promote discussion on all these topics, and others, as the forum progresses.

Thanks so much for providing this forum for all of us, Richard. May God richly bless this work, and enrich us all in His wisdom and understanding as we share.

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Kia ora,

I'm Stephen, a Kiwi, now resident in Korea for the last five years. For those who don't already know, Kiwis are New Zealanders.

Richard's website has been a real inspiration to me since I first came across it five years ago. From what I've seen, Richard is a feisty character when it comes to defending God's word. Three cheers to that, I say!

I've been impressed with the amount of referencing and research Richard has put into his many topics. I'm also impressed by his take on Christian iconography, not to mention the peerless witness of the Bible Wheel itself! I really could go on and on, but I'm sure most on this forum feel the same. And he has made this knowledge available to all of us for free, for which I am really grateful.

My own areas of interest all centre around the Scriptures. I love gematria, especially the discipline and insight it offers as one delves deeper into it. I also enjoy researching the Hebrew Mazzaroth as it relates to the 12 tribes of Israel. Another subject I am passionate about is the 12 tribes themselves: their symbols, prophecies spoken over them, their different character traits, and where they might be found in the world today. This latter subject is controversial for most Christians, but I believe that it is an essential part of our Bibles. Without an understanding of who the 12 tribes were and are, I believe it is impossible to unravel prophecy for today. I hope to promote discussion on all these topics, and others, as the forum progresses.

Thanks so much for providing this forum for all of us, Richard. May God richly bless this work, and enrich us all in His wisdom and understanding as we share.

Stephen
    Greetings Stephen!

I praise God that you have been blessed by the Bible Wheel and the related studies. All glory to the Father of Lights from whom descends "every good gift and every perfect gift" (James 1:17).

I am so glad that God gave us this place to share, talk, discuss, and study together! I really look forward to learning more about your studies of the 12 tribes. I know it will integrate well with other parts of Scripture, like the Camp in the Wilderness with the four banners of the four leading tribes which also integrates with the four living creatures in Ezekiel 1. What do you think would be a good name and section for the part of our forum that would explore that? Let me know if you have any suggestions on any aspects of the design of this forum. We're just at the very beginning. There's lots of design work still to do.

God bless you as you study His most excellent Word!

RAM

Hi Richard and all,

I found The Bible Wheel while googling the inspiration of the Bible. I was stunned by this discovery that no one was talking about. It was easy to follow the distribution charts that establishes the Bible Wheel and thus the Sovereign control over the order, number and placement of the Bible books. When I saw how the cross (tau) was central to the Bible Wheel I was sold since I hold that Jesus and His death is central to the Scriptures.

I thank God for Richard and his gifts. He has put a lot of hard work into the Bible Wheel and has provided the church with an abundance of both information and revelation. I love Richard's spontaneous praise and glorification of our great wonderful God.

I was saved in '74 upon returning from Nam. I was called by our Lord to preach the gospel and went to college and then Seminary. I'm an avid student of prophecy and believe we are living in the final generation of earth's history. I look forward to the discussions and feedback.

Thanks for the forum. I'll be checking in as the Spirit leads. God bless.

Brother Bob

Hello Everyone!

Greetings from Renton,

I can't remember just how I came upon the Bible Wheel exactly, but I've been a deep seeker of God for many years (can't seem to help myself, don't wanna) and recently was drawn towards the all too profound depth of the Hebrew Alphabet.

I am of small brain, and many gematria and complex looking things can be daunting, but I believe this forum will help me ease through.

Thank you Richard for starting this :-)

SimpleMindedStudent

Welcome, Simple Minded Student

I too am a simple minded student, it seems to open many doors to understanding and clarifying scriptures, if I approach them with an open mind asking God to be my teacher. I'm sure we will enjoy many fruitful discussions.

Rose

Smile Snow

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hi Shalag,

PS: For those who don't know, shalag is the Hebrew word for "snow" a fitting name for a member from Alaska. I visisted shalag last April and gave a series of presentations on the Bible Wheel. It was a real blessing.
    Actually I was drawn to this name while yet in Colorado / Wyoming - and then to overcome my own fears. Proverbs 31 (the Lamb):21 (Fire) (72/ayin restored) She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. The depth of this word snow lends itself to 'blood of the slain'. She is not afraid of 'martyrdom' as her relationship.

Hi!

Hello everyone!

"O how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day."

It's a joy to have a place where we can discuss the supernatural reality of God's Word, more specifically about the Structure of Scripture! (and many other topics, as I can see from the forum design, right Richard?)

I'm just a sinner saved by grace who has been tremendously blessed by the Lord with the joy of knowing Him. The Bible Wheel is a Bible study model I've been in touch with for a number of years. It is a powerful catalyser of the understanding of Scripture. You don't need it to be a happy Christian, but you will be blessed to see the Bible as an integrated whole as one has never seen before. My God, thank you for letting us know you more!

I hope that this message board will provide an environment where we will all be blessed as we grow as Christians. My expectation is that "I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me." (Romans 1:12)

Your brother,
    Victor

Thread Information