Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    How do you know what steps I took as a believer? I most certainly believed I was utterly, totally, and absolutely devoted to God when I was a believer.

It is very common for believers to say that people who don't agree with them or leave the faith were never really Christian, but that's totally meaningless because no one has any way to know who is or is not a Christian because faith is totally subjective.
    We know God by reading the Scriptures and then we are known of him:
    [1 Corinthians 8:3 KJV]
    But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

I believe that people do backslide. When they sin they should repent. God chastises them like he did David, even though he forgave him. When God lost his first son from Bathsheba he didn't cry as much, and neither did he when he lost Amnon, but he cried when he lost Absalom, despite their victory.

Jeroboam, although the prophet said that God will give him authority, he turned away from God. The same with Solomon, and Saul.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    The New Thread button wasn't on. I see it now but at some point it said "You may not post new threads".
    That's curious. Maybe there was a temporary problem with the login. Glad it works now.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

That's curious. Maybe there was a temporary problem with the login. Glad it works now.
    Before, when I logged in it showed that I hadn't logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Before, when I logged in it showed that I hadn't logged in.
    Yeah, there was a strange problem with that. I made a few changes to the setup that seems to have fixed it. Let me know if it happens again.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Yeah, there was a strange problem with that. I made a few changes to the setup that seems to have fixed it. Let me know if it happens again.
    Ok sure.

Red face sing of jonah

Hi !! Wonder whats the sing of Jona ?? I find curious that in greek jonah adds 1061=8 , but in hebrew it also adds 8 (71) , now the first versicle has 3 word adding 8 , being this : dabar (206=8) YHVH(26=8) and Jonah 71 (8) .... of course there are many curious words adding 8 , Tora (611=8) Jesua, Emanuel.... curious is that famous greek 888 (Jesus)

Quote Originally Posted by lahunahau View Post
    Hi !! Wonder whats the sing of Jona ?? I find curious that in greek jonah adds 1061=8 , but in hebrew it also adds 8 (71) , now the first versicle has 3 word adding 8 , being this : dabar (206=8) YHVH(26=8) and Jonah 71 (8) .... of course there are many curious words adding 8 , Tora (611=8) Jesua, Emanuel.... curious is that famous greek 888 (Jesus)
    I don't know. I haven't gone to that extent. The mathematical wonders are endless. I've had the impression that God's intention of the Biblewheel pattern is to reveal or explain scripture from scripture.

Thread Information