Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Bible Wheel or Code is bogus... Yes, but design is proofable and mathematical, via physics, chemistry, biology and all true science. Design is scientific, evolution and atheism of luck and chance is bogus as hell...... and insane denial at best.

davidjayjordan@yahoo.com

So Richard, do you consider yourself a Christian now, or were you one before.

Was your Christianity dependant on whether or not your previous Bible Wheel theory of numbers worked, Or was your departure based on your Bible Wheel not working.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    So Richard, do you consider yourself a Christian now, or were you one before.
    No, I am not a Christian now. But I was in the past.

Are you a Christian? How do you know if someone is or is not?

Was your Christianity dependant on whether or not your previous Bible Wheel theory of numbers worked, Or was your departure based on your Bible Wheel not working.
    As I explained in my previous answer, I quit Christianity because I concluded it was not true. This happened three years BEFORE I debunked the Bible Wheel. Indeed, it is the only reason I was able to debunk it because when I was a believer I would make up excuses for the obvious errors, contradictions, logical absurdities, and moral abominations attributed to God found in the Bible. It took three years of rational skepticism for me to get the clarity of mind to debunk the Bible Wheel. For years after quitting Christianity I thought the Bible Wheel was the best evidence for the faith, and I know many people who still think it is.

As for you work, I have debunked a lot of it and you were never able to refute a word I wrote. Remember? Unfortunately, a lot of our interactions were lost when the site crashed.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    No, I am not a Christian now. But I was in the past.

Are you a Christian? How do you know if someone is or is not?

As I explained in my previous answer, I quit Christianity because I concluded it was not true. This happened three years BEFORE I debunked the Bible Wheel. Indeed, it is the only reason I was able to debunk it because when I was a believer I would make up excuses for the obvious errors, contradictions, logical absurdities, and moral abominations attributed to God found in the Bible. It took three years of rational skepticism for me to get the clarity of mind to debunk the Bible Wheel. For years after quitting Christianity I thought the Bible Wheel was the best evidence for the faith, and I know many people who still think it is.

As for you work, I have debunked a lot of it and you were never able to refute a word I wrote. Remember? Unfortunately, a lot of our interactions were lost when the site crashed.
    So because you stopped making sense of the Biblewheel you stopped being a Christian? Are you putting God to the challenge?

Most Church goers don't even read their bibles. Or they may be new in the faith. But still not grounded.

[Ezekiel 18:25 KJV]
    Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?

[Ezekiel 18:29 KJV]
    Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

Yes equal! They make mathematical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough
    So because you stopped making sense of the Biblewheel you stopped being a Christian? Are you putting God to the challenge?
    No, you have it exactly backwards. As explained TWICE in this thread, I quit Christianity because I did not believe it is true, even though the Bible Wheel still "made sense" at that time. I still thought it was the best evidence for the Bible as the Word of God. I continued looking for an explanation of how the patterns could have happened without God for three years until finally I was able to objectively review my best evidence and found that it did not hold up.

Why do I need to repeat this so many times? Strange.

Most Church goers don't even read their bibles. Or they may be new in the faith. But still not grounded.
    That's true. Most Christians are more like club members who "believe" what they are told. But most don't even know what they "believe" - they just say they do because they are told they must.

[Ezekiel 18:25 KJV]
    Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?

[Ezekiel 18:29 KJV]
    Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

Yes equal! They make mathematical sense.
    What makes mathematical sense? Surely not the statics of your "connections" since they don't confirm any patterns.

So what exactly is the "mathematical" stuff you are talking about?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Why can't I post new threads?

I wanted to post 1Samuel 1 and 1Samuel 9 in a new thread but it doesn't allow.

But my point in those passages is that, sure words like "the son of" is mentioned all throughout the Scriptures. But the way that 1Samuel 1 and 1Samuel 9 are mentioned makes those two passages linked and unique.

That's true. Most Christians are more like club members who "believe" what they are told. But most don't even know what they "believe" - they just say they do because they are told they must.

What makes mathematical sense? Surely not the statics of your "connections" since they don't confirm any patterns.

So what exactly is the "mathematical" stuff you are talking about?
    True Richard, most Christians are just churchies, its a social group and most of them are mindless and faithless. Most of them, follow what they are told to think and how they are told to act. They are controlled and dumb sheep, even if some of them are outright wolves.

The basis of Christianity is not church people, or churchies actions, or their favortism for war and torture, and politics, and materialism... the basis for Christianity is CHRIST. Its not a mental ascent, even though mentally you can absolutely prove design and the validity of Jesus direct words, but still you have to take that final step in knowing the author.

Richard, you didn;t take that step, which is by your choice. No problem because its all by choice, and personal responsibility..

As for the Bible wheel and code, NO, these true Christians or church people (The Lord knows) are trying to show something that is not there, and think they will get credit from the Lord or their peers for coming up with a mumbled jumbled code they find that validates, verse numbers and words and values that proves the inerrancy of the Lord.

NO, the proof is doing what the Lord stated we are to do. You prove HIM by doing ewhat He said. Follow HIM< 100 percent, give all, and go into the ends of the world til the day you die... You learn by becoming a full time missionary, not by sitting at home and just theorizing and crunching numbers.

FME

David

True Richard, most Christians are just churchies, its a social group and most of them are mindless and faithless. Most of them, follow what they are told to think and how they are told to act. They are controlled and dumb sheep, even if some of them are outright wolves.

The basis of Christianity is not church people, or churchies actions, or their favortism for war and torture, and politics, and materialism... the basis for Christianity is CHRIST. Its not a mental ascent, even though mentally you can absolutely prove design and the validity of Jesus direct words, but still you have to take that final step in knowing the author.

Richard, you didn;t take that step, which is by your choice. No problem because its all by choice, and personal responsibility..

As for the Bible wheel and code, NO, these true Christians or church people (The Lord knows) are trying to show something that is not there, and think they will get credit from the Lord or their peers for coming up with a mumbled jumbled code they find that validates, verse numbers and words and values that proves the inerrancy of the Lord.

NO, the proof is doing what the Lord stated we are to do. You prove HIM by doing ewhat He said. Follow HIM< 100 percent, give all, and go into the ends of the world til the day you die... You learn by becoming a full time missionary, not by sitting at home and just theorizing and crunching numbers.

FME

David
    The patterns show how scriptures interpret scriptures. Not everything is written in one place. For example you can't understand Revelation by itself. If you read Revelation you will need to read or reread the rest of the scriptures. The numerical patterns help us understand how everything fits.

I would think, for example that Galatians, the 4th epistle is a wilderness experience for the church just as Numbers the 4th book was for the children of Israel. Paul did mention that he went to mount Sinai in that epistle:
    [Galatians 1:17 KJV]
    Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

[Galatians 4:25 KJV]
    For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

It's not mumbo jumbo. Numbers and Galatians are well read together, like hand and glove.

Ishmael wandered in the wilderness but Isaac received the promise's blessing. The children of Israel in their lack of faith was left wandering in the wilderness until that generation died.

Why can't I post new threads?

I wanted to post 1Samuel 1 and 1Samuel 9 in a new thread but it doesn't allow.

But my point in those passages is that, sure words like "the son of" is mentioned all throughout the Scriptures. But the way that 1Samuel 1 and 1Samuel 9 are mentioned makes those two passages linked and unique.
    You should be able to post new threads. What is the exact error message?

Check out my blog site

... but still you have to take that final step in knowing the author.

How do you know what steps I took as a believer? I most certainly believed I was utterly, totally, and absolutely devoted to God when I was a believer.

It is very common for believers to say that people who don't agree with them or leave the faith were never really Christian, but that's totally meaningless because no one has any way to know who is or is not a Christian because faith is totally subjective.

Check out my blog site

You should be able to post new threads. What is the exact error message?
    The New Thread button wasn't on. I see it now but at some point it said "You may not post new threads".

Thread Information