Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Maria the divine mercy the Eropean seer

I found many problems with the messages Susan and Sabrina claimed they receive. The languages are strangely not eloquence enough to come from God the Father. But I just read the messages and listened to the interview by Maria the divine mercy who receive messages of the coming of Christ after the third world war. This is in harmony with my belief..

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lee View Post
    I found many problems with the messages Susan and Sabrina claimed they receive. The languages are strangely not eloquence enough to come from God the Father. But I just read the messages and listened to the interview by Maria the divine mercy who receive messages of the coming of Christ after the third world war. This is in harmony with my belief..
    Hi Stephen,

I agree their messages lack eloquence - and worse, they were utterly absurd! I wrote a bit about Susan and Sabrina in this post in the thread called List of Failed Doomsday Predictions. They were quite typical of the mental disorder that makes folks think they are getting messages from God. They were ignorant, arrogant, and very simple minded. They "quoted God" saying that the rapture would happen in 2011 and when that failed, they "quoted God" begging for a little patience!

Here's what the Almighty supposedly said after his prediction failed: "May I ask you for a little more patience? I, GOD have left you here on earth for still a very short time. The time is short. I know you have heard this many times, but know that I, GOD see everything here and work out everything."

There really are no words for the absurdity of such delusion.

I had never heard of Maria Divine Mercy but there's plenty of info on the net. She's a Catholic and so in her delusions God is a Catholic too. She quotes Jesus teaching variations on Catholic beliefs just like Susan and Sabrina were teaching their variations of their Protestant beliefs:
    My beloved Pope Benedict XVI is the last true Pope on this earth.

Peter the Roman, is My Peter, the original apostle who will rule My Church from the Heavens under the command of My Eternal Father. Then, when I come to reign, at the Second Coming, he will rule over all of God’s children when all religions will become one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
    Yeah ... that's believable.

It's truly pathetic to see how the internet launches the mental ill into such prominence.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information