Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

R Ewe Ready for a Bee-You-T-Fool Awakening?

Any comparisons to another individual may or may not be intentional.

Being a diagnosed narcissist and feeling a bit down today (might have something to do with seeing The Hobbit last night with my precious), I was having a pity party and complaining a bit to God. Almost Jonesque - But God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?” “It is,” he said. “And I’m so angry I wish I were dead.” Wow Jonah. You need pyschotherapy.

Later in the day I started feeling better, probably from the M & M's and swigs of coke. Imagine my delight when lo and behold, a worker Bee brought me my new apron.

Now I had arrived. Up to that point I was using the backside of a large red T-shirt. I think it went to this one.

I look so official now. I even have a turban to go with my blue denim apron that has a square on it (who knows what for). I hope vinyl gloves and steel toe boots are kosher. I know hardly any Hebrew, but I get to clean it everyday. The other worker Bees put Beeswax on the letters when they're grinding them. (I am not lying, it makes the grinding more efficient.) However, before these letters are shipped out, the Beeswax must be cleaned off, along with any other oil or tape, otherwise they might go BOOM! when the lightening travels through them.

So, feel free to send me your letters. I'll be more than happy to clean your beeswax off of them . I promise not to put any of my own beeswax on them, I save that for my lips when they get chapped. Instead, I'll juice it up the orange way. Orange you glad?

I even clean my insides with orange juice. The one on the right, that is. If I keep on eating lots of my own homemade brownies, my belly just might become impressive, too.

Be sure to send any donations through PayPal, because...

I am your Pal,

Steve
    Last edited by Ps 27:1; 03-28-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Ps 27:1 View Post
    Any comparisons to another individual may or may not be intentional.

Being a diagnosed narcissist and feeling a bit down today (might have something to do with seeing The Hobbit last night with my precious), I was having a pity party and complaining a bit to God. Almost Jonesque - But God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?” “It is,” he said. “And I’m so angry I wish I were dead.” Wow Jonah. You need pyschotherapy.

Later in the day I started feeling better, probably from the M & M's and swigs of coke. Imagine my delight when lo and behold, a worker Bee brought me my new apron.

Attachment 819

Now I had arrived. Up to that point I was using the backside of a large red T-shirt. I think it went to this one.

Attachment 820

I look so official now. I even have a turban to go with my blue denim apron that has a square on it (who knows what for). I hope vinyl gloves and steel toe boots are kosher. I know hardly any Hebrew, but I get to clean it everyday. The other worker Bees put Beeswax on the letters when they're grinding them. (I am not lying, it makes the grinding more efficient.) However, before these letters are shipped out, the Beeswax must be cleaned off, along with any other oil or tape, otherwise they might go BOOM! when the lightening travels through them.

So, feel free to send me your letters. I'll be more than happy to clean your beeswax off of them . I promise not to put any of my own beeswax on them, I save that for my lips when they get chapped. Instead, I'll juice it up the orange way. Orange you glad?

Attachment 821

I even clean my insides with orange juice. The one on the right, that is. If I keep on eating lots of my own homemade brownies, my belly just might become impressive, too.

Be sure to send any donations through PayPal, because...

I am your Pal,

Steve
    Hello Steve

I like the pictures of your garments. How about adding a few embellishments like a hem and some pomegranates and some bells. That would bring more attention to you.

David

Thread Information