Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Rite Writing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855

    Rite Writing


    The fiery finger of GOD wrote The Law in the tablets of stone,
    And once a year the blood of a goat did for their sin atone.
    That Old Covenant was for the purpose of teaching a lesson,
    and now we have a better deal,
    cause the blood is real, and we're no longer guessin'!

    The gentle finger of Jesus wrote the Law of Love in the dust on the ground.
    His forgiveness of the woman adulteress was an act of this truth so profound.
    He was the one who became the goat for us, and also the ram in the thicket..
    "He is the Lamb that covers our sin, and gives righteousness to the wicked.

    The literal truth comes first, and leads to the abstract truth of the poet,
    And the things recorded in His Book have a deeper meaning: Don't you know it?
    It may not be just what you think, because the language was once confounded,
    But it will surely enlighten your eyes, if your brain hasn't been impounded.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    RITE WRITING
    The fiery finger of GOD wrote The Law
    in the tablets of stone,
    And once a year the blood of a goat
    did for their sin atone.

    That Old Covenant they had was for
    the purpose of teaching a lesson,
    and now we have a better deal,
    'cause the blood is real,
    and we're no longer guessin'!

    The gentle finger of Jesus wrote the
    Law of Love in the dust on the ground.
    His forgiveness of the woman adulteress
    was an act of this truth so profound.

    He was the one who became the goat for us,
    and also the ram in the thicket..
    He is the Lamb that covers our sin,
    and gives righteousness to the wicked.

    The literal truth comes first,
    and leads to the abstract truth of the poet,
    And the things recorded in His Book
    have a deeper meaning: Don't you know it?

    It may not be just what you think,
    because the language was once confounded,
    But it will surely enlighten your eyes,
    if your brain hasn't been impounded.

    Name:  3admin.gif
Views: 13
Size:  3.2 KB
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    RITE WRITING
    The fiery finger of GOD wrote The Law
    in the tablets of stone,
    And once a year the blood of a goat
    did for their sin atone.

    That Old Covenant they had was for
    the purpose of teaching a lesson,
    and now we have a better deal,
    'cause the blood is real,
    and we're no longer guessin'!

    The gentle finger of Jesus wrote the
    Law of Love in the dust on the ground.
    His forgiveness of the woman adulteress
    was an act of this truth so profound.

    He was the one who became the goat for us,
    and also the ram in the thicket..
    He is the Lamb that covers our sin,
    and gives righteousness to the wicked.

    The literal truth comes first,
    and leads to the abstract truth of the poet,
    And the things recorded in His Book
    have a deeper meaning: Don't you know it?

    It may not be just what you think,
    because the language was once confounded,
    But it will surely enlighten your eyes,
    if your brain hasn't been impounded.

    Name:  3admin.gif
Views: 13
Size:  3.2 KB
    They didn't have an old covenant.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Keerect Sylvie, because they were the "Children" -- in charge of Scripture for teaching the Gentiles. Gal 3:24.

    Name:  moses40.gif
Views: 23
Size:  3.8 KB Total=120
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Probably no break between the two covenants -- When Jesus said "It is finished", he referred to Old Covenant and commenced the New! You think?Name:  22per.gif
Views: 10
Size:  48.8 KB
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    Probably no break between the two covenants -- When Jesus said "It is finished", he referred to Old Covenant and commenced the New! You think?Name:  22per.gif
Views: 10
Size:  48.8 KB
    Nonsense.

    Newness is eternal, every single moment of time is new.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    To say it differently, Sylvie: There was a SWITCH that occurred when Jacob thought he was marrying Rachel, and when Jesus was crucified there was a SWITCH that brought in the Gentiles rather than the inheritance of the Jews. OK?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    To say it differently, Sylvie: There was a SWITCH that occurred when Jacob thought he was marrying Rachel, and when Jesus was crucified there was a SWITCH that brought in the Gentiles rather than the inheritance of the Jews. OK?
    No.

    Revelation 13

    And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

    (...)

    And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    Sylvie, Can you imagine the circumstances in ages past when only the Book of Genesis was available, and the rest hadn't yet been written? Joseph was Vice President of Egypt. It seems they knew about Adam & Eve, and Noah and his family, and the 3 generations of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob. Surely the 4th generation of Hebrews would be Joseph, wouldn't it?

    But, No, as the rest of the Bible unfolds it becomes clear that Jesus would be born to the Tribe of Judah, in the House of David. Rev5:5.

    When the 12th son Benjamin was born, the name of Joseph took on a prophetic perspective: clearly his name and birth heralded his coming baby brother. But with the coming of the New Testament, a NEW perspective arrived!

    A New Perspective! A different emphasis! Mary's husband would most likely have known what his own name meant -- it would be GOD who added the son (not himself, not Joseph), and the son's name would be Jesus!

    The first Enoch and first Lamech were in the line of Cain which presumably perished in the Deluge. The second Enoch (7th from Adam) and second Lamech (9th from Adam) are among the first ten generations from Adam to Noah. All 66 names from Adam to Jesus are unique (no repeats) except for the second Jacob (63rd from Adam) of Matthew 1:16 of whom nothing is known except that he must've been Mary's grandfather!
    [and the name Jacob means 'supplanted', to take the place of.. haha]

    This 7x9=63 correlation is one of the most astounding of Scripture!
    Last edited by duxrow; 04-13-2014 at 06:22 AM.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    1,855
    PLUS, Jacob was given the New-Name of Israel after he'd wrestled The Word -- his Generation #22 led to Psalms 22 and the 3x22=66 books of the Bible. His wearing of the Esau-disguise a type of how Jesus came in "a body prepared", Heb10:5, Rom8:3, Phil 2:7.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •