Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Recent aurora viewed from Tok, Ak.

Usually only still photographs are posted, but this is moving. It seems to be changing rather quickly, compared to the only one I ever saw with my own eyes.

http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/katy99780/4593
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Usually only still photographs are posted, but this is moving. It seems to be changing rather quickly, compared to the only one I ever saw with my own eyes.

Unfortunately, the video is not playing smoothly and so I might have to download it to see it as I should. This does remind me of a program in which Joanna Lumley goes to Finland to get a sight of the Aurora Borealis. From the TV footage I have seen, the movement of the curtains of light do move very swiftly and are constantly changing. It is not something which is continuous and lasts for minutes.

I have not seen the Nothern Lights, does that mean, I should not believe they exist? Can I believe someone else's report? I can believe the Bible and its explanation for the origin of life with as much certainty as I believe science can give an explanation for the occurrence of the Nothern Lights (or the Southern Lights).

David

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post

Hey there Charisma,

Those are quite beautiful. I see they are posted by one "Kate" from Tok, Alaska. Do you know her? I have an old friend in Tok named Kate. I bet it's her.

Name:  aurora_borealis.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  19.4 KB
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information