Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,143

    OMG!!! Dreg Hunter was RIGHT!!! The ILLUMINATI CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!

    Over in the thread ANOTHER Down to Earth Book for Every Joe and Jane where Dreg Hunter shared PURE TRUTH to free our minds from the Illumainati DREG CIA FBI Trilateral Commission Rothchild brainwashing that controls every image and every word in the mainstream media, I flippantly rejected his revelation of the END TIMES LUCIFERIAN CONSPIRACY that is so bloody obvious to anyone not brainwashed by the Roman Catholic Jewish Illuminati CIA coalition by saying that he was suffering from paranoid pareidolia. And in the next post, I took Brother Timmy To Task for exposing my devotion to the Most Holy Dogmatic Religion (aka secular science) as the "end of any matter" and his comment that he "really" does not "see see what the big tadoo about science has made possible" by ranting at the poor innocent man with such pure childlike faith as follows:
    Science gave you the computer you use to spread your anti-science views. I find that ironic. Science has given you the modern world. If you don't see what the big tadoo is, then I suspect you aren't really looking. The world of subjective opinion is great - I have nothing against it. Life would be intolerable if everything were reduced to science. But that's not what science is or claims to be. It cannot even explain the most fundamental fact of our existence - consciousness. But it is the most effective tool in the domain in which it operates. And it is more than provable. It gives us everything we know in the modern world. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, and silly movies about Planes, trains, and Automobiles.
    On what I thought was a lark, I included the movie poster for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Little did I know that I was being used by the LUCIFERIAN ILLUMINATI to propagate their propaganda!

    I ended my post with this PS:
    PS: I wonder how many secret Illuminati messages Dreg Hunter could find in that movie pic I grabbed by "random" ... or did I?
    Dreg Hunter instantly revealed his supernatural mind powers by showing that he can detect the Illuminati secret messages in any image! Any image I tell you! It's trivial to him whereas the rest of us wander in darkness, controlled by those images. Dreg Hunter took up my challenge. Here is his irrefutable revelation of the tricks the Illuminati use to control everyone. Here is his intrepid interpretation of the pic I posted:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dregnutcase.jpg 
Views:	936 
Size:	221.8 KB 
ID:	801

    And here is the explanation he gave that goes with it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post

    I only spent about 10 minutes on it last night but it's actually one of the better
    examples of chemtrail conditioning I've seen. There are many, many others.
    Watch the short video at the www.numberu.com called "the Chemtrails Questionaire"
    to see a few good ones.

    I'm absolutely certain there are many other satanic things in this poster. One needs
    to do reversals, flips, rotations gematria, numerology and etc. but rest assured they
    are there in plentiful amounts.

    Many don't know this but the graphic artists hollywood uses are very, very good
    at what they do and most of them are in the occult. Another thing most don't
    know is these people commonly make $200 to $500 per hour. Modern propaganda,
    is extremely sophisticated in the sublimity of it all.

    So much so, I bet niether of you nor 1 in 25 people on average haven't even noticed
    they're being covertly yet blatantly attacked with aerosols from planes in the sky.
    It's not agent orange like nam, it's much more serious. Chemtrails are the largest
    threat that humanity has seen over the course of recorded history. And like I said,
    I'll bet you don't have the slightest clue it's even happening!!! That's a successful
    propaganda and conditioning exercise.

    btw; Bitmaps lose clarity in the program I use (canvas) but it's not worth taking
    into adobe ps.

    Happy Friday all
    How could I have been so blind? How could I have doubted Dreg Hunter?

    And now that he has opened my mind, I see how deep the Satanic Illuminati CIA FBI ALIEN INVASION PLOT really runs.

    Look at the license plate! It's CODED!

    D5N 378
    The D5N is the Bulldozer that the ILLUMINATI are SENDING to plow people down into the dirt. It has a GROUND LEVEL CLEARANCE of exactly 378 mm!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d5n.jpg 
Views:	930 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	800


    And here's the total proof that this is the intended message. Read the D5N specifications here. The D5N is Model Number 3126B!!! This is ENCODED in the LICENSE PLATE because 378 = 3 x 126!!!

    D5N 378 (= 3 x 126) => D5N Model 3126B!!!!

    It's all CODED I tell ya! The Illuminati are coming to BULLDOZE US ALL AWAY!!! The Planes, Trains, and Automobile movie poster was a trigger to activate the Illuminati cells that are going to do the dirty work.

    And look at the LOGO!!!!! It's got a triangle - the evil triangle that marks all companies controlled by the LUCIFERIAN ILLUMINATI! And the A behind the PYRAMID makes the ALL SEEING SATANIC EYE IN THE PYRAMID just like the ILLUMINATI SECRET SIGN on the back of the dollar bill!

    Evil evil everywhere!!!

    And there is more! The Bulldozer completes the FALSE SATANIC QUATERNITY that mimics the four cherubim (Lion, Bull, Man, Eagle) around GOD's throne! The poster only had three. Now we see the "hidden" BULL-dozer that completes the three terrestrial cherubim and the one flying (eagle/jet).

    The letters CAT contain many Illuminati secrets that I don't have time to explain right now.

    DREG HUNTER WAS RIGHT! No one can deny the overwhelming incontrovertible proof I have provided.

    To see how pervasive the Illuminati really are, take a look at this TED talk:

    The FOUR AM MYSTERY!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,143

    Come on folks! Look at the EVIDENCE!

    Come on folks! Look at the evidence. I've recanted. Dreg Hunter was right! The Satanic Illuminati CIA FBI KGB Roman Catholic Jewish Rotary Club really DOES RULE THE WORLD!

    Honest! Just open you eyes! Just look at the evidence!!! The license plate was coded to predict the coming of the DREG ILLUMINATI BULLDOZERS to wipe us all out and repave the planet for the NEPHILIM SHAPE-SHIFTING ALIEN RULING CLASS that has been controlling the Rockefellers like robots to do their evil bidding!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Anonymous Guest

    You're Crazy

    I don't know if you posted this as a joke or what, but you are coming off as crazy. Yes the Illuminati are real. But everything you just said is crazy. It's not as all complex as you think. Everything the Illuminati does is in PLAIN sight. The bombing of the Twin Towers. Google the trading card game made I believe in the 70s called Illuminati. One of the cards had a plane crashing into the twin towers as the picture on it. Another one had a plane crashing in to the pentagon. Or what about that shooting that happened recently at the batman movie. One of Lil Wayne's music videos was released about 2 days before the shooting happened. In that video it showed him sitting in a theater with 13 skeletons. 13 people died in that shooting. You don't need crazy equations to see what the Illuminati have planned. It just takes watching the news or reading the paper and doing a little bit of research. Katy Perry's song Wide Awake is all about how when she joined the music industry she would do anything for the fame and fortune, when she finally realized what was going on after she signed her life away, she wished that she wouldn't have done it. In the music video it clearly shows Monarch Programming. A form of torture used to keep people's mind's from coming to reality. It's something the illuminati commonly use to brainwash artists like Katy Perry. All the celebrities that are a part of it are just pawns in the illuminati's little game. Also if you take a look at Jay-Z. Rockafella Records or whatever. The Rockerfellers are hugely known for being in the illuminati. Also if you take a look at one of the sweatshirts Jay-Z has worn that says "Do What Thou Wilt". That is an old satanic quote from Aleister Crowely. The next few years are already made and being published right in front of us. One last thing. The Nephilim are a Bible term from the Old Testament. They are half demon half people. It happens when the demons lay with female people and happened in the Bible before the flood. It says that near the end of days the world will be as corrupted as it used to be. So Nephilim will start to rise again, which Katy Perry's E.T. song is clearly talking about this. Go ahead and listen to it if you don't believe me. I'd recommend not responding to this thread cause I won't respond more than likely. You can email me at chrisshort1995@gmail.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I don't know if you posted this as a joke or what, but you are coming off as crazy. Yes the Illuminati are real. But everything you just said is crazy. It's not as all complex as you think. Everything the Illuminati does is in PLAIN sight. The bombing of the Twin Towers. Google the trading card game made I believe in the 70s called Illuminati. One of the cards had a plane crashing into the twin towers as the picture on it. Another one had a plane crashing in to the pentagon. Or what about that shooting that happened recently at the batman movie. One of Lil Wayne's music videos was released about 2 days before the shooting happened. In that video it showed him sitting in a theater with 13 skeletons. 13 people died in that shooting. You don't need crazy equations to see what the Illuminati have planned. It just takes watching the news or reading the paper and doing a little bit of research. Katy Perry's song Wide Awake is all about how when she joined the music industry she would do anything for the fame and fortune, when she finally realized what was going on after she signed her life away, she wished that she wouldn't have done it. In the music video it clearly shows Monarch Programming. A form of torture used to keep people's mind's from coming to reality. It's something the illuminati commonly use to brainwash artists like Katy Perry. All the celebrities that are a part of it are just pawns in the illuminati's little game. Also if you take a look at Jay-Z. Rockafella Records or whatever. The Rockerfellers are hugely known for being in the illuminati. Also if you take a look at one of the sweatshirts Jay-Z has worn that says "Do What Thou Wilt". That is an old satanic quote from Aleister Crowely. The next few years are already made and being published right in front of us. One last thing. The Nephilim are a Bible term from the Old Testament. They are half demon half people. It happens when the demons lay with female people and happened in the Bible before the flood. It says that near the end of days the world will be as corrupted as it used to be. So Nephilim will start to rise again, which Katy Perry's E.T. song is clearly talking about this. Go ahead and listen to it if you don't believe me. I'd recommend not responding to this thread cause I won't respond more than likely. You can email me at chrisshort1995@gmail.com
    It was a joke. I thought that should have been more than obvious. But then again, there is Poe's Law which applies equally to fundamentalism as conspiracy theories:
    Poe's Law states:
    “”Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.
    Poe's Law is an observation that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents, since they both seem equally insane. For example, some conservatives consider noted homophobe Fred Phelps to be so over-the-top that they argue he's a "deep cover liberal" trying to discredit more mainstream homophobes.
    Your post is a perfect example of what I was trying to demonstrate. The INTERNET allows you to cherry pick amongst TRILLIONS of data points so you can draw whatever picture you want. That's why I was able to show that the license plate was "coded" and I found MULTIPLE LINES OF PROOF that are every bit as good, if not better, than any of the "proof" you just posted. This is supposed to help you understand that your crazy conspiracy theories are totally delusional. But you have to want to see ....
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Anonymous Guest

    Figured

    I figured it was a joke, but I do like putting my 2 cents in on these kind of topics.

  6. #6
    Unregistered Guest

    If you want to see some really crazy shit . . . . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I figured it was a joke, but I do like putting my 2 cents in on these kind of topics.
    I read this and googled "dreg hunter", it takes you to www.DregHunter.com and HOLY SHIT, DREG HUNTER IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Unregistered Guest
    Yep, and the Satanic Jews DregHunter and others are exposing have lots of friends in forums just like this one. Often times they're the owners, moderators and/or top posters and they always use the same brainlessly obvious tactics of trying to minimize the damages done by anyone speaking the truth about them. Being as though this is a bible site, one would think its' leader and chief would know about the satanic jew problem since it's mentioned hundreds of times in the bible! Start with Rev 2:9 and 3:9. Those fake jews are the Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Rosecrucians, Knights Templars, Masons and etc. It truly is hard to believe that Richard Amiel McGough (a jew name) wouldn't know these things! Hmmm. Must just be a coincidence?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    184

    yes and no

    Hi Richard,
    Great example and I agree with you on the non differenciation principle people get led astray on,
    Even though we can all agree that both commercial and governmental use of subliminals in the media
    has been going on for years, its unfortunate that people go overboard in their presentations and
    derive unsubstantiated claims.
    However what drew me to comment was something that came to my attention a while back
    which i wanted to get your opinion regarding symbols and the power/dynamic behind them.
    I heard a claim while watching a program on cymatics that under the right circumstances
    the actual hebrew letters would form in the sand when spoken under amplification.
    Have you heard of this phenomena before?
    PS hope all is well with u guys, its feels good to plug in to The o'l Wheel again!
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mick View Post
    Hi Richard,
    Great example and I agree with you on the non differenciation principle people get led astray on,
    Even though we can all agree that both commercial and governmental use of subliminals in the media
    has been going on for years, its unfortunate that people go overboard in their presentations and
    derive unsubstantiated claims.
    However what drew me to comment was something that came to my attention a while back
    which i wanted to get your opinion regarding symbols and the power/dynamic behind them.
    I heard a claim while watching a program on cymatics that under the right circumstances
    the actual hebrew letters would form in the sand when spoken under amplification.
    Have you heard of this phenomena before?
    PS hope all is well with u guys, its feels good to plug in to The o'l Wheel again!
    Hey there Mick,

    Good to hear from you. It's been a while.

    The idea that the sounds of the Hebrew letters would form the shape of the Hebrew letters in sand sounds like a very silly superstition to me. Sorry, but let's be real. Claims like that come naturally to the minds of mystical folks who don't really care much about reality. They imagine things, and then start spreading rumors. It sounds entirely unbelievable to me. Not impossible, of course, just very very unlikely and way too similar to the typical "woo-woo" that folks are prone to invent.

    Shine on!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •