Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Moses and " The Name "

I love the way Hebrew names contain seeds of more information ...

Who did HaShem select to receive his Torah ?

Interesting that the name Moses backwards means " The Name "

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post

I love the way Hebrew names contain seeds of more information ...

Who did HaShem select to receive his Torah ?

Interesting that the name Moses backwards means " The Name "
    I've noticed that one too. Indeed, it was Mosha who received the revelation of the primary name of God, YHVH, as well as His "Memorial Name" Ehyeh (I AM) - or its longer form Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (I AM THAT I AM) which "just happens to sum to value 543 which is the digital reversal of 345 which is the value of Mosha and HaShem. Therefore, their sum is:

HaShem Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh = 888 (Jesus in Greek)

The Name I AM THAT I AM = JESUS ... now there's an equation that says more than I could ever put into words!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I've noticed that one too. Indeed, it was Mosha who received the revelation of the primary name of God, YHVH, as well as His "Memorial Name" Ehyeh (I AM) - or its longer form Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (I AM THAT I AM) which "just happens to sum to value 543 which is the digital reversal of 345 which is the value of Mosha and HaShem. Therefore, their sum is:

The Name I AM THAT I AM = JESUS ... now there's an equation that says more than I could ever put into words!

Richard

Good Stuff Richard

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

Richard
    Interesting!

Richard,

Have you ever come across anything interesting about the number 148? Just curious. I don't want to influence an answer, but I can give feedback later.

God bless Don

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Richard,

Have you ever come across anything interesting about the number 148? Just curious. I don't want to influence an answer, but I can give feedback later.

God bless Don
    Hey Don,

Yes indeed, the number 148 is very interesting. It is the value of "Pesach" which is Hebrew for "Passover" and "Passover Lamb." And when multiplied by Ten, it yields the value of Christos (Christ), which makes a lot of sense to me for indeed, Christ (1480) our Passover (148) has been sacrificed for us. (1 Cor 5:7)

I talk about this and other interesting links between Hebrew and Greek words based on multiples of ten in my article called "Multiples of Ten."

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thanks Richard,

In my life, I have had the ocurrance of red in many things, and what drew my attention to it is that I don't like that color, but it always shows up without me wanting it. Someone told me to see if there was a connection to blood and Passover and 148, because the things in my life are blood red. It seems to be much more than a coincidence. Thanks for the info. I'll take it as a little jewel to look into and ponder on.

Don

Thread Information