Google Ads

View Poll Results: What Do You Think of This 2 Pages of Text?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • This is Excellent, I've Downloaded and Shared it!

1 33.33%
  • This is Crazy, I can't Believe it!

2 66.67%
  • I Have to Read the Books behind this Summaization!

0 0%
  • I would Never Read the Books behind this Summarization!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Children?
    Pay close attention, or you might just miss what is being said.

Postulate R-NOT IZ: Never discard the negative root of any equation: -5 + 0 = 11

There is no "root" of that equation. A "root" is the value of the variable x that satisfies the equation. There is no variable "x" in your equation, so it has not root.

Your equation -5 + 0 = 11 is simply false.

Theorem 1: Any conspiracy rises or falls in inverse proportion to the power of it's internal conspiracies.

Theorem 2: Any conspiracy lacking internal conspiracies will rule the world.

Theorem 3: Any conspiracy is held together by para-mutual bribery and guilt.

Theorem 4: Any conspiracy that can possibly be betrayed, will be betrayed.

Theorem 5: Any conspiracy whose ideals demand insufficient loyalty creates vulnerability.

...now children, consider what is opposite in form, considering both Postulate and Theorems.
    I like the idea of "internal conspiracies." That way we can have an infinite FRACTAL CONSPIRACY that we don't have to worry about ever ending.

Here is some good psychological/neurological insight as to why people are prone to believing in conspiracy theories. Our BRAINS evolved a strong "agency detector." This was very beneficial for survival. Suppose you hear a snap in the woods. If you think it was just nothing, you get eaten by a tiger. If you think it was an "agent" out to get you, you run and survive. Folks hung up on conspiracy theories simply have an overactive "agency detector." It's closely aligned with "face detection" which is why they see faces and other patterns in random data.

Conspiracy freaks are nothing by psychologically disabled people. We should have mercy on them. But that doesn't mean we should put up with any of their bullshit beliefs since their bullshit beliefs are bullshit.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    There is no "root" of that equation. A "root" is the value of the variable x that satisfies the equation. There is no variable "x" in your equation, so it has not root.
    So, does that mean that since there is no visible root, there is no equation?

Your equation -5 + 0 = 11 is simply false.
    Don't tell me i have to go back to 1st grade school mathematics?

Is zero really and truly nothing?

I like the idea of "internal conspiracies." That way we can have an infinite FRACTAL CONSPIRACY that we don't have to worry about ever ending.
    Me too, and it's wondered if the notion of "where there's smoke there's fire might somwhow or somwhat apply in some way about something about all this, hunh?

Here is some good psychological/neurological insight as to why people are prone to believing in conspiracy theories. Our BRAINS evolved a strong "agency detector." This was very beneficial for survival. Suppose you hear a snap in the woods. If you think it was just nothing, you get eaten by a tiger. If you think it was an "agent" out to get you, you run and survive. Folks hung up on conspiracy theories simply have an overactive "agency detector." It's closely aligned with "face detection" which is why they see faces and other patterns in random data.
    Considering that all data is random, why significance anything to be of more import than anything else then?

i like to think of it more in terms of somatics and cymatics working in cooperative alliance, one with the other. Neither of them necessarily predominate so much as an alliance of equivical dis-illusion-meant. When one gets out of wack, peculiar possibilities arise.

Face detection is the bomb dude.

Conspiracy freaks are nothing by psychologically disabled people. We should have mercy on them. But that doesn't mean we should put up with any of their bullshit beliefs since their bullshit beliefs are bullshit.
    I think we should save the planet, kill everyone and let God sort everything out. The only way to fix it al is flush it all away.

Nothing and nobody is true.
    Nothing but everything is permitted.

Is sadness compatible with sadness 'caise if you're looking for a Nazi war criminal from a place like Bergen-Belsen or Amersfoort KZslager, das ist nicht mir. Wir haben slagen bekannt und doch sehen wir es bleibt ein kleines bisschen Gift für alle
    Equally Insane,

Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 03-09-2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Correcting my Deutsch...i think?

Hmm

I know I am totally new to this site, but I am going to throw this out there...I think those two "shocking" pages of text are a bit much. It seems like a total spin-off of the idea of the Illuminati...which I cannot completely rule out as of yet...but some of the ideas in those two pages of text are insane; the part about the Jews is a bit absurd. This to me looks like something you recently found and wanted to share; there is nothing wrong with that but do not choose to believe something so quickly just because it sounds like it could be the next big motion picture. You need to do some more actual research or find some evidence - which believe me is out there if it exists. I do not think you are crazy (because even I have recently been researching about the Illuminati which has some of the same ideas) - perhaps you seems a bit excited or overwhelmed by some information overload. If it were true or partially true..it is not a good idea to just throw it in peoples faces...especially in two "shocking" pieces of text. It is best to discuss some of its more believable ideas in smaller increments so that it is easier to digest. Just a thought.

So, does that mean that since there is no visible root, there is no equation?
    No, it means that the word "root" has no meaning in the equation - 5 + 0 = 11.

Don't tell me i have to go back to 1st grade school mathematics?
    The concept of a "root" is a little more advanced than that.

Is zero really and truly nothing?
    Of course not. But the fact it is not nothing does not mean it gives meaning to the idea that that equation has a "root."

Me too, and it's wondered if the notion of "where there's smoke there's fire might somwhow or somwhat apply in some way about something about all this, hunh?
    I was being facetious. Conspiracy theories are a symptom of nuttiness.

Considering that all data is random, why significance anything to be of more import than anything else then?
    What makes you think the data is random? It seems pretty clear that they are suffering from disorders of the brain relating to agency detection and pattern recognition.

Face detection is the bomb dude.
    Yeah, I find it to be an excellent explanation of what drives conspiracy theorists.

I think we should save the planet, kill everyone and let God sort everything out. The only way to fix it al is flush it all away.

Nothing and nobody is true.
    Nothing but everything is permitted.
    It is seems more likely your words are meaningless than true.

Equally Insane,

Timmy
    I think you overestimate your insanity.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker7 View Post
    I know I am totally new to this site, but I am going to throw this out there...I think those two "shocking" pages of text are a bit much. It seems like a total spin-off of the idea of the Illuminati...which I cannot completely rule out as of yet...but some of the ideas in those two pages of text are insane; the part about the Jews is a bit absurd. This to me looks like something you recently found and wanted to share; there is nothing wrong with that but do not choose to believe something so quickly just because it sounds like it could be the next big motion picture. You need to do some more actual research or find some evidence - which believe me is out there if it exists. I do not think you are crazy (because even I have recently been researching about the Illuminati which has some of the same ideas) - perhaps you seems a bit excited or overwhelmed by some information overload. If it were true or partially true..it is not a good idea to just throw it in peoples faces...especially in two "shocking" pieces of text. It is best to discuss some of its more believable ideas in smaller increments so that it is easier to digest. Just a thought.
    Hey Seeker7, OK, get to debunking! Start anywhere you please, when you've had enough of that, good luck in dealing with the truth. Those 2 pages are nothing but. (unfortunately)

On another note, it's official folks. Richard is not on the side of good, much less God. One can only give the benefit of the doubt to another for so long, then at some point, now, we have to accept reality. We're all traversing in a swill of satanic scum created by a Dick (Richard).

This site and his worthless waste of fabrication he calls "the Bible Wheel" are all out and out attempts at shilling. Note how he hasn't allowed anyone's replies hereto. Also note how he completely disregards everything about the Talmud.

So, that's that. The jig is up, go masturbate to your talmud richie.

Timmy, whoever you are, I'd run away from this piece of shite and his site. Go start your own. But then again, you're likely just s scumbag too. It was a fun "good cop/bad cop" act while it lasted though.

No more time wasting for me around here.

Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreg Hunter View Post
    On another note, it's official folks. Richard is not on the side of good, much less God. One can only give the benefit of the doubt to another for so long, then at some point, now, we have to accept reality. We're all traversing in a swill of satanic scum created by a Dick (Richard).
    Ha! The septic brain called me "satanic scum" because I exposed his septic brain.

This site and his worthless waste of fabrication he calls "the Bible Wheel" are all out and out attempts at shilling. Note how he hasn't allowed anyone's replies hereto. Also note how he completely disregards everything about the Talmud.
    Why are you lying? I have not stopped anyone from replying.

And it's funny how insane freaks like you think that they could get my goat by mindlessly attacking the Bible Wheel. I've been interacting with morons like you for over a decade. I know that you words are total bullshit and that you are utterly ignorant about the Bible Wheel and couldn't form any kind of argument against it.

So, that's that. The jig is up, go masturbate to your talmud richie.
    It's not surprising that you bring up masturbation since your book is the grandest masturbatory monument to mornonism ever self-published.

Timmy, whoever you are, I'd run away from this piece of shite and his site. Go start your own. But then again, you're likely just s scumbag too. It was a fun "good cop/bad cop" act while it lasted though.

No more time wasting for me around here.

Ciao!
    Woohoo! Did I just hear the toilet flush?

One more brain-turd down the drain.

Check out my blog site

Dreg, you have obviously not done your own research.

The simple fact that you are telling me to debunk it and not giving me any real insight or knowledge of your own tells me what you do not understand and that you just have a media-stricken followers personality, as well as an argumentative one. It is difficult to talk to a personality such as yours and perhaps it is a positive thing that you chose to move on.

I hope one day God actually gives you some patience and knowledge to come up with your own conclusions rather than following the views that someone else conjured up that you seem to be passing off as your own brilliant idea.

You are not part of some elite group that thought of this; This idea that you are sharing has been around for a very very long time and you are acting as if it is some new ground-breaking answer to what our future has in store for us. You are probably one of the individuals that thought the world was going to end Dec 21st because you saw it on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker7 View Post
    Dreg, you have obviously not done your own research.

The simple fact that you are telling me to debunk it and not giving me any real insight or knowledge of your own tells me what you do not understand and that you just have a media-stricken followers personality, as well as an argumentative one. It is difficult to talk to a personality such as yours and perhaps it is a positive thing that you chose to move on.

I hope one day God actually gives you some patience and knowledge to come up with your own conclusions rather than following the views that someone else conjured up that you seem to be passing off as your own brilliant idea.

You are not part of some elite group that thought of this; This idea that you are sharing has been around for a very very long time and you are acting as if it is some new ground-breaking answer to what our future has in store for us. You are probably one of the individuals that thought the world was going to end Dec 21st because you saw it on Youtube.
    ^^^ I like that post!

Check out my blog site

Ha! Yet another failed prophecy ...

Ahhh, thank you for that opportunity Richard. The programming runs deep, as anyone who has read the books knows, all of those dates were set ups for conditioning everyone not to care about dates. As you will COINCIDENTALLY read in the "Everything Page" we're commenting on here, the date of 3.1.13 has some very odd implications. You'll find more in the books. Call me a freak show conspiracy theorist, but I'm a bit more than concerned over the 3.1.13 date. I don't know what it's all about, (nor do any of us) but the clues are pretty rampant. Again, read the "Everything Page" for some preliminary clues. And if you want more seriously real evidence of the significance for our current times, read the Everything Pages and the Everything Else Pages.

I hate fear mongering and dates, but I've become overly confident there is much going on in these times. Is anything in particular going to be seen by the average joe/jane? Dunno. But there is something major going on. Read the last few chapters of the Everything ELSE pages and decide for yourself. Oh, and if that sounds like a plug, please consider IT'S FREE AND THERE ARE NO ADS ON MY SITES.

There's no ulterior motives here. This is a search for the truth. It's also a very, very long overdue chance for a revolution!!!

Viva La Revolucion!!!
    Ha! Another bullshit date prediction has come and gone.

Dreg Hunter's conspiracy theory is like all conspiracy theories which are like all "end time" date setting theories: total bullshit.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information